(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

jean: dunno when the sales end leh.. prob u can go check it out. heard that some hospitals got sell this pillow also..

flommy: the other time i had very bad cough and flu, the GP i saw gaev me antibiotics. she said the antibiotics is safe for pregnancy and pregnant ppl with infection, UTI all had to take antibiotics anyway. i was afraid that my cough will turn into something worse (like bronchitis) so took the antibiotics. i think it was ery light cos i didn't get better, so went to see gynae, gynae also gave me antibiotics. the cough syrup they gave all not much use de, cos all very mild only.

Tiny - the thing is hor, the usual antibiotics i take is not amoxycilin oni 250mg, the kind i take is mega strong one 675mg per pill. so normal antibiotic won't work on me n now i can't take 675mg antibiotic - a big no no for preggies.

Happy 2009 mummies!
I can't wait for May to arrive ... counting down the days (though I'm headache over the childcare plans after delivery).

SK, you looking for me
happy.gif
?
Hee ... yes! went for detailed scan after Xmas and got to know its a GER! Yeah!
Add my headcount into JW Mummies with gers
happy.gif

anyone signing up for the antenatal classes provided by TMC? I just signed up for the classes that starts on 7 Feb, every Saturday 7-9pm. I only know that Vera is going for the first slot on Sats, starting on 7 Feb also.. anyone else?

piggypig
I had high bld pressure in my first pregnancy.
though diabetes & high bld pressure can result in not-so-gd situations but there are also mums who have it and go on to deliver healthy babies at full term. just that the journey bit worrying. hope ur case like that. dun worry, take healthy foods, rest. wat did ur dr say ?

mikojade
how urs going ? my appt next week. bit worried but well hope for the best
happy.gif

Hello all May MTBS, hope that every had a great start to your new year!

Hi Tiny, i'm also going for TMC classes, same start date but is the 2nd slot, 2.30pm - 3.30pm one.

hi all...
I'm a 1st time MTB and i'm already into my 23th weeks. I would like to ask if any of u still having morning sickness and if there's constant pain ard the tummy ard is normal..

Hiya Kerene, congrats~!~! Now that's left with Buddy. Wonder how is she getting on. Dunno bb gal or boy leh.

Congrats to you too~

Antenatal classes at TMC -
Din sign up for it but what is the package like? How much and how many lessons?

Breast pump -
Ideal to get 2nd hand ah? Tempted to get a set and still considering.

Tummy -
Feel bb's movement regularly. Had mummies started to feel the "tightness" of their tummies? Mine still okay, slightly bulge only. Dunno if the "tightness" is the same as having a full-rounded stomach or not ah?

Flommy,
Wow then u need to watch out on what u eat liao. Take good care yah
happy.gif

Tiny M,
Yeh I think so since it lasted me for that long.
happy.gif

halo all, i am back ! and my baby is a HIM ! dr woody told me is 100% boy loh. cos very obvious. he even say i can start to stock up bb boy's clothes liao. haha. both hubby and mil super happy now

tiny_M, is ok, i go take a look at robinson

sallen, 38 yrs old still can give birth one. my cousin just pop a healthy bb boy at 42yrs old. hehe

kerene, wah so fast count down to our edd ah ? i cant wait too. but also childcare problem not settle yet. dunno wan to employ maid or not..a lot of money issue to consider..

hi booo, welcome ! i still have slight morning sickness in the morning only. btw, wat type of constant pain are u having ? did u ask ur gynae ?

re : TMC classes
can someone advise me how to book the class ? how much ? how many lessons ?

re : tub-tub feeling at upper tummy
dr woody told me is bb hiccups..do u all feel this ? i still have not feel real bb kicks yet. those that u can feel with ur palm one

Piggypig,
I had GD for my 1st pregnancy during my 3rd tri. Just watch out ur food intake and have a balance diet. Not too much carbo with lotsa fruits and veges will do. I am watching out my diet too just in case
happy.gif

Hi booo,
Welcome... I do not have any MS since my pregnancy but I do came across some mummies had it thru'out her pregnancy. Just keep your finger x.

Hi Porky Jean,
Congrats to your wish for boy come true !

Hi Booo,
I am quite blessed I do nt hv any MS thru out my pregnancy. Abt u slight pain, hv u check with your gynae ?

Hi Tiny M,
Me going for the 7 Feb TMC class too. my time slot is the 430pm one as me and hubs usually wake up late... so by the time finish our brunch....abt 430pm liao. hehe

Buddy > Wah....you a silent reader ah? Kerene too? How come I "called" out both ya nicks then appeared liew. Hehe...waiting for you to report us ya bb's gender leh. Hehe. That will make JW MAY's MTB to be a residence for princesses. So interesting. Never mind..yours coming soon. Can start to count down too.

Im so eager to get a further confirmation of bb's gender on Monday morning with Dr Adrian. Bringing baby to visit her maternal grandpa's 1st death anniversary too. Hope my dad will know. :D

Hi all,

Havent been reporting for a long time.
happy.gif

Been really busy, and a roller coaster ride. Glad the amnio test turn out fine....;)

Some updates - EDD changed to 17 May 2009. Just did detail scan, baby at 370g at 21 weeks, oh and its a boy!

Hi Tiny M, we are going for the same TMC class too. See ya. ;)

Hi,
I have some leftover hard liquor from my wedding.
Anyone interested in buying Martell VSOP, 70cl, for their confinement needs?

$70 self collect, $75 deliver to your doorstep.

Contact me at [email protected] for enquiries!

flommy & jolene, thanks !

SK, the last time dr woody scan for u is how many weeks ? i scan at 16 weeks he cant confirm at all. but ytd's at 19w 4d, he say is 100% confirm boy wor. i was so suprise cos he seldom say 100% one..even ask me to stock up boy's clothes, so must be correct loh

Porky, I was at my 17th week when I visited Dr Adrian at his CCK clinic. Then coming monday will be 21week and I hope he can confirm bb is a gal too....100% guaranteed chop then I feel more at ease. Dunno why I still doubt my bb's gender hahahha..so ironic.

I intend to get a 2nd stroller and breast pump. Need to spend alot on baby's room and other essentials. Think can use company's gift for a good car seat. Then colleagues' gift for getting other items. Hehe.

sk, i think by next monday shd be 101% confirm liao lah. then u can start ur shopping with ease loh. hey, i saw ur nick in the WTB/WTS forum. hehe. btw, i am also looking for pre-own or good conditions playpen and stroller. i think 2nd hand one is fine as long is clean lah. i do not wan to spend too much..scarly bb dont like to sleep in the playpen then will be waste $ liao..but the mattress i will get new one.

porky- congrats! guess its like ur wish come true...
happy.gif

Firefly- yes. ameda dual pump is good n durable.. i was using it for my no.1.... so gonna use it for no.2...

Porky > Time flies really fast. Thought Im still in my 20th week. Haha. It's my 22nd week next week. Yeah...I bought a 2nd hand stroller today, left home after I made my previous post. Yeah..you saw my post and I got it for $40. Quite okay to me..nothing much to expect since it's my first time to have baby. Just that not full cover for the stroller. Pretty good as a cheap deal. Also had exchanged my BN Mamil Mama 400g for a set of BN Baby Gal Gift set.

Cos place of exchange for stroller was at Bishan then after that went to AMK Hub to shop. Bought a green string-tie long sleeve green top for my bb for $4.90 at Mums & Baby ? then realised I can get further 10% off for it...din bring my FBI card ...darn....so paid the retail price.

I saw the Medela breast Pump which I like to get from a mummy as a 2nd hand set. Got 2 mummies' breast pump to consider. Looks okay...then again nothing much to expect cos first time. Haha. Was told by a mummy that hers is almost BN cos used 2 times only (she direct BF).

Do you think it's "buy-able" for $138? Other mummy offered $130 but she used it more often compared to the mummy who offered $138. Somemore, can deliver to my doorstep. Only worry is both got no more warranty and by the time I wanna use and realised not working well then kinda late.

Any mummies know the length of warranty period for Medela BP?

day-C:its cost... coz i am not even sure if i can bf for long...besides, i've a few mummy friends... using it.. and swear by it.. so yea... i thought no harm done and went ahead to buy it!
happy.gif

SK- medela breast pump is just way too noisy and its suction power is not tt great. u'll run the risk of one breast leaking when ya pumping the other. tt was my first breast pump before i bought ameda.. do re-consider ba. my 2 cents worth of opinion...

adelyee,

Thanks for yr feedback. I was deciding bet Medela PIS Advance and Ameda Dual. I had only want to consider dual pump type as my GFs told me the other side might tend to leak when u pumping one side. However, the Medela PIS seems bulky to carry around and price also doubled.

Ameda is more affordable... many mummies also selling 2nd hand. If nt sure hw long can BF or whether hv enuff milk supply, can consider 2nd hand ones. Just sterilise them or change some minor parts.

SK, what is the brand of the stroller u got @ $40 ? actually i am considering a capella one and a combi one. not yet confirm. btw, did u view the actual item before deal ? both the stroller i am interested in is abt $80+ but dunno how is the conditions alto the seller say is great...

morning mummies!

CONGRATS to those for knowing bb genders! can start ur shopping spree
happy.gif

i will have my detailed scan tomorrow morning @ TMC.. then tues will fly off to Beijing wi hubby to recce for accommodation & my boy's school over there.. 1st time part wi him for so many days (4 days), the thought of it really make me teary... we have been wi each other almost 24hours a day since he was borned.. though i know he will be in good hand as my mum will come over my place to look after him, but i still very "she bu de"...

re: breastpump,
i used Avent Uno ISIS & Medela PIS Advance for my #1. both are good but i prefer Medela coz it's a twin pump and my let down came easy wi it, very relaxing experience for me, most impt is it's very quiet compare to my Avent pump.. agree that the big haversack is rather bulky, i always lug it along to shopping cte coz my boy din wana latch on at all loh.. i expressed till he was 1 yr old, intend to continue but found out i was preggie then..

porky: congrats to u!! =) I have 2 more wks to go for my ds and I'm sooo excited too!!

firefly: u can use the breast shield thingies to "catch" the leaks ma.. so it does not drip all over. haha!

sk: if ur worried abt the warranty n all dat, why dun u try calling the distributor and checking w them directly? Also $130 and $138 only 8 bucks diff.. better to go for the lesser-used ones for such a minimal diff. =) moreover, seems like ur concern leans towards durability rite? =)

Adelyee > Think noise is not much a concern to me as I plan to BF during day time and pump to keep for night use. So at night will not be using the "noisy" pump. Dunno whether this plan will work or not.

If I got the spare cash will invest in the BN Medale PIS..definitely better than Mini Electric plus. Seriously speaking still not quite sure how to use it...how come need the shield, valve, membrane etc.those gadgets..what are they for?

Porky > It's Lucky Baby brand. The weight is still manageable for me cos me big size. Haha. Yes, I was demo on how to use it and the seller was very nice to deal with. I also requested to view it before purchase and she also agreed. Buy it only when you feel comfortable loh. Can ya seller let you view before purchase?

Jamie > Yes, have decided which one to get. Just feel that the one offering lesser is tad more assuring. Still, I will go for the minimal-used one. :D

YEAH~~~~tomorrow will be seeing Dr Adrian liew.

Mummies opting for TMC, is the cost for staying more exp than MAH for the 1-bedded? I read from other threads that 2-bedded may be comparable to the 1-bedded at MAH.

jamie, thanks ! mine DS is next friday. finally !

sk, tmr very fast will come de. hehe. very excited right ? yes, the seller agree to let me view first. however, now my mil refuse to let me get the 2ndhand stroller..but hubby say is ok as long is clean and good condition. think we will go ahead, anyway is not my mil paying for us mah..haiz..she always wan to interfere when we discuss abt such issue..

i also read from jan thread that mt A is cheaper leh. now dunno wan to choose which one liao..which month we need to confirm with dr woody ?

Porky, no idea when to cfm with dr Adrian. Maybe end of 6th mth or early 7th mth?

Most likely i will be delivered at TMC since already got the FBI. Can discount on Dr Adrian's fees too. Tried to find how much can we get for 1st kid from govt but cant find it. You know how much not? Where to find such info? MOM site cant find it eh.

Sk, thanks for the info. he so amazing ah can run sengkang , cck two place so far.. and so many hospital haha. i wanted to deliver at MT A four bedded. but my gynae say now he too busy only deliver MT E. i worry the MT E two bedded bill will be way too ex..

createjoy > Yeah..he's really a busy man. Steady pom-pee-pee also...sees each patient for 10mins approx only.

So you thinking of changing gyne? Did you sign up any package with ya gyne?

sk, i also will deliver in TMC most likely.

createjoy, dr adrian super busy lah. all his patient go in and come out very fast one. haha. the first time i see him i also very surprise, cos he talk so fast, then ask me any questions..i forgot all the questions liao..then after tat i realise he is more concern abt bb one. got once i waited more than 1 hr to see him, then i ask him why today so long one..he say cos all mothers ask questions abt themselves, no ask abt bb..hahaha

Good morning ladies!

porky: Congrats on your baby boy! You must be very happy! since dr woody said confirmed then u can start shopping liao!

geekysnoop: You're going for the one at AMK Hub also right? Yippee! Got companion liao! See you on that day!
happy.gif

Re: Breast Pump
I'm still undecided if I should buy a breast pump yet. I was thinking of renting first to try it out.. scared that buy liao not suitable then waste $$.

Re: TMC vs Mt A
I also read that TMC is now more exp than Mt A. But I have the FBI card so bo hua to change to Mt A now leh, or else will waste the money.. I went for the hospital tour conducted by TMC, they're renovating their wards now, will be completed by March 09, so prob the wards will be better than Mt A. My hubby and I had sorta decided that we'll go for the one-bedded room, cos companion can stay over (if my hubby cannot stay over due to work, then my mummy will stay over) and TMC allows baby to be in the room overnight for one-bedders.

createjoy: Do choose a gynae whom you're comfortable with. I'm also with Dr Woodworth and find him a no-frills gynae. He will quickly scan and make sure everything is ok, if nothing else out you go. Sometimes, don't even take blood pressure or weight (some gynaes do it everytime u visit) but u have to do urine test everytime. My hubby initially found him a bit slip-slop cos we wait so long, go in see him only 10mins. But if you're not expecting much complications during the pregnancy, his package is very reasonable! He's also quite funny (makes me laugh all the time!) and good-looking! hahha..

good morning ladies!

porky, congrads on ur prince
happy.gif

my yoga teacher is very happy that there is the MTB's boys in her classes finally has a girlfriend :LOL:

SK, wow, JW will be a land of princesses this May
happy.gif

re: morning walk @ chinese garden
btw, any MTBs interested in going for morning walks at chinese garden? last week, i went for morning walks there and truly enjoyed the tranquility and fresh air
happy.gif

adv_sports: How had your yoga lessons been? Am thinking of going for trial yoga at La Vida Loft. Care to share how has it been?

tiny_m, i m attending the class at Jurong West studio -- very small class size, usually 2 students to 1 teacher and my hubby can join in.

the class will start with warm-up stretch follows by poses suitable for preggies. the class is informal with chit chat in between.

so far, i attended 4 classes abt every 2 weeks once -- will learn new poses at each class.

hope the above helps
happy.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <table border=1><tr><td>Nick<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>EDD<font color="ffffff">bbbb</font></TD><TD>Gynae<font color="ffffff">bbbbb</font></TD><TD>Hosp<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD># of current<font color="ffffff">bb</font></TD><TD>Gender.of Current<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Location<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name<font color="ffffff">bbb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vera</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xue</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-16mths</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguinny</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Okipoki</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-29mths</TD><TD>Dover</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jin Besar</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Pascale Sabban</TD><TD>Clinique St Isabelle</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>France</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Island_lady</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh S Choo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikojade</TD><TD>3-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muffintop</TD><TD>3-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_May-09</TD><TD>4-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasc</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-29.5mths</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icyen</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-15mths</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacquise</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki_Lim</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casey</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-34mths</TD><TD>Dover</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andrina_gina</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Cheng JP</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JRTlover</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daec</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rc_cola</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>Delta Ave</TD><TD>Boy-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chocolat</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-26mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Flommy</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soon Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe123</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_cow</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firefly</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>B.Batok</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sei</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-21mths</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah_bunny</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>M-3.5yrs
M-10mths</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feb_mum</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-21mths</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shers</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>915</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamaduckie</TD><TD>11-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-33mths</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>m00n</TD><TD>11-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-21mths</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kerene Teo</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-Mar 08</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laatzy</TD><TD>14-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-10mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Graceofgod</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-20mths</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Star</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adv_sports</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>WL</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lee CW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-15mths</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce Yong</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-3yrs</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geekysnoop</TD><TD>17-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggypig</TD><TD>18-May-
09</TD><TD>DrTham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny_M</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>SK</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>DKaren</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan W.T</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pearly_ng</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yio Chu Kang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fi_fi</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>I-luv_baby</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-4.5yrs</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikiko</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-16mths</TD><TD>B.Gombak</TD><TD>Boy- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sallen</TD><TD>21-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-18yrs</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby512angel</TD><TD>21-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-3yrs</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gie</TD><TD>22-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Christoper Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle_sp</TD><TD>26-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohwei</TD><TD>27-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-15mths</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buddy</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie_nov</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adrienne</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry CHeng</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-37mths</TD><TD>Marine Terrace</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xbbm</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-12mths</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anxylyn</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-5yrs</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin_Qin_Yi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glenlyn</TD><TD>31-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoops&amp;Yoyo</TD><TD>31May-
09</TD><TD>Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#1 (twins)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2 Boys</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>31-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-12mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liewb</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-7mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime (Junicorn)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3wkold</TD><TD>-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</td></tr></table>

Total Count : 72 MTB/Mummies
Boys : 23
Girls : 18

Updated 05.01.2009</font>.

Back