(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Im ok wee lee... Why nt we ask who wants nasi lemak n who wants beehoon? I cn help u ask the peeps. Let me knw yr pref...

Straws, i orderedfrm them for gatherings before. No issues w food leh... :p

Individual packs will b good.. Another option w b bento sets..
happy.gif

re: food

Thats why I suggested that we order 1 tray of bee hoon, satay n some stuff to give it more variety. Or vice versa, order bee hoon , rice as extra. Cant go 50/50 cos min qty for mini buffet is 20pax. Hmmm bento q restrictive cos some ppl small eater n some big eater. Then cant go 2nd round type.

Lets just fix at Lee Wee with provision of both rice n bee hoon. Ok w everyone?

Re: cake

I dun mind Pine Garden cakes since its yummy =) I am still finalising the number of kiddos then we can see how much money we have for cakes.

Me replying us9 mobile now, with Yx latching on n SH walking around me haha

Before we order the mini buffet are we sure that we can use outside caterer? Was anything mentioned in the terms and condition?

Oh ya lor can't have 50/50 for the rice and beehoon cos it's only for 20 pax. Hehehe I remembered wrongly.. That was for Neo garden normal buffet I ask caterer to have 50/50 for rice and noodles. :p
I think we shld just go with lee wee and add on other stuffs like Satay as suggested by seabreeze.

i'm ok w Lee Wee also... tried their lunch before... yummy!!!

seabreeaze, let me know if u need my help to order the cake from PG... ^_^

Two Year old Celebration
Date: 27th feb 2011 (Sun)
Time: 11am - 1pm
Venue: Little O'Zone @ Orchid Country Club (Next to Orchid Bowl)

http://www.orchidclub.com/moby/cms/contactus/map.html

Confirmed
1) strawberrys79 + HY + HK + HB (Paid $44)
2) missycandy + kirsten (Paid $33)
3) asura/bb C (Paid $33)
4) Seabreeze + HB + SH
5) pinkdemoness + Elixir (Paid $33)
6) Lenny & Bree (Paid $33)
7) Lizy / hb / Vera (Paid $44)
8)Fatfish + BB (Paid $33)
9) Yiyi + HB + Isaac + Isabelle (Paid $44)
10) ilyena/ hub / alysa (Paid $44)
11) Babe + Hb + BB (Paid $44)
12) Devil + 2 gals (Paid $55)
13) Pumpkinseed + BB
14) jo's mummy + Jovin + hubby (Paid $44)
15) Queenie + Tristan
16) Sunshinebaby + + HB + BB (Paid $44)

The party is confirmed and I have made the deposit. So far we have 17 kids confirmed =)

Payment Details
Mummies who have yet to make payment, pls proceed to do so.
Per child who is attending the party - $22
Per adult who is eating - $11

You can TT to POSB Savings 193-13734-2

Gift Exchange
There is a gift exchange to be valued at around $20. Unisex gifts are preferred.

Food
Food will be from Lee Wee Brothers and get drinks from NTUC downstairs.

No food will be provided for the toddlers except for the birthday cake. If there are 'spare money', I will get some kiddy food from NTUC too.

Attire
Socks are required for BOTH parents and child.

is anyone else keen to go for the birthday party this sunday ? i might be able to make it because my auntie is here from London and she's due to fly off on that day... let me n seabreeze knw if anyone can take my slot... thanks !

Hello, sorry I just got round to this:
From Account DBS Savings Plus
Latest Available Balance
To Account POSB Savings
022-35787-5 Candace Kok
Amount S$33.00
Transaction Reference 6542490170

Thanks ladies!! See you this weekend
happy.gif

Oh dear, I'm sorry! I got confused. Um, SeaBreeze, since I transferred to missycandy already, can I take over her slot and cancel my original slot?

hi mummies, how much milk are your little ones drinking these days? Mine drinking abt 700ml daily, wonder if its too much liao, given their age now

Two Year old Celebration

Confirmed
2) Sunshinebaby + + HB + BB (Paid $44)
3) asura/bb C (Paid $33)
4) Seabreeze + HB + SH
13) Pumpkinseed + BB (Paid $33)
14) jo's mummy + Jovin + hubby (Paid $44)
15) Queenie + Tristan

The party is confirmed and I have made the deposit. So far we have 17 kids confirmed =)

Payment Details

Gift Exchange
There is a gift exchange to be valued at around $20. Unisex gifts are preferred.

Food

No food will be provided for the toddlers except for the birthday cake. If there are 'spare money', I will get some kiddy food from NTUC too.

Attire

milk intake: haa caroline is drinking 3 times only, 300 to 500ml only, she eat more than drink..well i am nt really worried
happy.gif

Miisycandy and Seabreeze:
Can I take over missycandy slot for this sunday??

Hihi mummies long time nvr log in le too busy with work. Need some help from you all remember I have seen someone posting sayingur confinement lady is very gd can I have the contacts. Thanks so much

My boy is taking 180ml (6oz) 4times a day totalled 720ml + 1 lunch + 1 dinner + snacks (bread, biscuits).

Hey mangogal, u wan to take over my slot this sunday? i will not be able to attend at the very last minute.

Seabreeze, is it ok for mangogal to take over my slot?

hi mummies!

have fun this sun!
happy.gif

teddybaby,
my boy has become a milk monster after 14 mths. now drinking almost a litre a day. was worried it's too much but pd said he prob like it and as long as is fm not to worry so leave him be. he drinks 3x a day.

his feeding is like this:
8am+ bread for breakfast
10am+ biscuits snack
11am+ fruits snack
12pm+ porridge for lunch
3pm 1st milk feed abt 360ml
5pm+ biscuits/another fruit snack
7pm porridge for dinner
9pm 2nd milk feed abt 330ml
6am+ 3rd milk feed abt 260ml

am worried he's overeating but his weight is of 50% percentile only and he will cry blue murder if we dun give him food/snacks at the appointed point. his body clock is very accurate type, sure will hungry at the appointed time *faint!*

Jo's mummy,
my boy's same as yours, 4x milk @ 6oz + 3 meals.

Sung,
Haha ya, kid's body clock is really accurate. Sometimes my boy will wake up EXACTLY the same time (e.g. 6.40am) for a few days. Could he be drinking alot becos he is still eating porridge as its less filling than rice/pasta etc?

I'm wondering if I shld move him out of his cot to a proper bed of his own? Any of your kiddos already sleeping on own bed (not cot type)?

sung, wher do u get the 360ml milk bottle?? wow ur boy really drinks a lot but mayb its bcos he took de 1st feed in de afternoon.

teddybaby, my boy take 2x milk in de day time and 2 times at night..sadly he still wake up 2times at night for feedings (since newborn till now)!!

jo mummy,
Oh he still wakes up at nite for feed? Oh dear, that must be really tiring for u. Got try to refuse his feed b4? my boy only last feed is at nite b4 he sleeps

jo mummy,
My gal also wakes up at about 3am for milk. Her last feed is 8.30pm to 9pm. I must feed her else she will keep on struggling to go to sleep. After her feed and passing urine, then she can sleep thru till the morning...

Her milk intake daily is 4 * 210ml.

yes teddybaby, he still wakes up at nite. his last feed is 5.30pm (porridge),then in btw 7pm-8pm we give him some snacks such as bread n biscuits.

so he will ask for milk at 11pm-12am once and 4.30am once. I tried to refuse but he keep "eh eh eh" n kick me n push me to go make milk for him. Ke keep saying nen nen, nen nen..very irritating..so i just him him drink n after tat he will fall back to sleep.

i tried to give him a bottle before his sleeps but then he still wake up for milk at the same timing..so i rather cut the bottle before he sleeps..unless he is really really tired then he will sleep thru from 12am-6am.

jo's mummy,
haha i dun have 360ml bottle, only the avent 330ml bottle but i always filled it with water right up to the top of the bottle so i did a measurement test for it and it's about 360ml. i can't give him less else he will cry for more. rather than make fm twice or in 2 bottles, i fill it right up to the neck :p

teddybaby,
i'm not sure if porridge is less filling coz his porridge is the dry dry type. he dun like watery porridge. and recently, he started taking with rice mixed together with the porridge *sweat!*

any mummies here noticed your little tots asking for more food recently or taking more food? am wondering is there a growth spurt at 2yrs or is my little boy just greedy coz he keeps asking for food every hr or so
sad.gif

jo's mummy, thanks for the reply! then i can "fan xin" a bit liao coz my boy keeps asking until i scared. worried he overeat or stretch his "wei" :p thanks!

mangogal,
How old was ur gal when she switch to kids bed from cot? Was the transition smooth? My only concern is my boy will keep trying to get out of bed and hard to fall asleep

Hi mummies, if anyone wanna take over my slot for this Sunday, do let me know. Both my kids not feeling well. Having bad cough... Hope by then they will recover...

hi mummies,
do anyone of you have contacts and experiences of good confinement ladies? mainly is to be hygienic and pro bf? pls pm me the contacts if you have. thanks and much appreciated!
happy.gif

Sung,

engage one from TMC Parentcraft...

i think they are good.. its a pity i got to know about this too late.. else.. i would have gone to them..

i even asked if they have day care nanny.. but they say only for infants... not for toddlers..
sad.gif

Two Year old Celebration

Confirmed
2) Sunshinebaby + + HB + BB (Paid $44)
3) asura/bb C (Paid $33)
4) Seabreeze + HB + SH
13) Pumpkinseed + BB (Paid $33)
14) Mangogal + + hubby + Caroline (will TT $44 to jo-mummy)
15) Queenie + Tristan

The party is confirmed and I have made the deposit. So far we have 16 kids confirmed =)

Payment Details

Gift Exchange

Food

Attire

Hi Jo's mummy, I just tt $44 to ur acct, mine is UOB so will take 3 days to reach urs, let me know when u receive
happy.gif

Refrence is :1102250101867674

cheers!

Teddybaby, still hv some hiccup cos she will whine for me to pat her etc to sleep...so I am sleeping with her in her room now, hope the stage will pass soon.

Order placed for food

1 FISH OTAH - 30 PCS $18.00
2 NON-SPICY OTAHH - 20 PCS $12.00
3 CHICKEN SATAT - 50 PCS $27.50
4 KETUPAT - 5 PCS $3.00
5 SOTONG BALL - 25 PCS $12.50
6 VEG. SPRING ROLL - 25 PCS $15.00
7 EBI TEMPURA - 25 PCS $20.00
8 FRIED BEE HOON (ADDITIONAL) 10 PAXS $18.00
9 MID-JOINT C/WING - 25PCS $17.50
10 NASI (BUFFET)-SET 2 JOINT WING 20PAX $90.00
FISH OTAH ++ COOKED
FISH BALL ++ COOKED
ACHAR (BUFFET) ++ *
COCONUT RICE COOKED
FRIED 2-JOINT WING ++ COOKED
SAMBAL CHILLI (BUFFET) COOKED
IKAN BILLI / PEANUT (BUFFET) COOKED
CUCUMBER X 2 RAW
SCOOP *
DISPOSABLE SPOON ++ *
DISPOSABLE FORK ++ *
DISPOSABLE PLATE ++ *
SERVIETTES ++ *

Total $233.50

Amt collected for cake and food

23 x $11 = $253
16 x $3 - $48
Total $301

Cake 1.5kg Orange/Chocolate cake $54
Lunch - $233.50
Balance - $13.50

Will use $13.50 to buy drinks from NTUC.

Receipt number: 1102-251605544600
Payee: JasmineNgSMHseabreez
Payee Account Number: 193137342
Bank Name: DBS Bank/POSB
Amount: SGD 33.00
When to be transferred: 25/02/2011
Description: children bday party

from standard chartered ya. thanks and c u all there.

hi, sorry to disturb

can you kindly help vote for my 2 lil ones... thanks a bunch..

Please click on the link below n "like" the page "singaporemummy"

http://www.facebook.com/singaporemummy

Then (album 5, photo 101 )

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=196785520350645&set=a.196491317046732.54304.166984169997447&theater

n this (album 5, photo 97)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=196785477017316&set=a.196491317046732.54304.166984169997447&theater

THANKS n have a nice weekend ahead.. =)

Ainsley..

Oh Come on... We don't even know you???

if you are one of the thread mommies then it makes sense to get support from ppl you know or if your kid has reached out to the mass..

Geez...

Hihi Devil
Can I check if u still have the cl contacts that u have use previously . Thanks so much . Cos I remember u keep saying that she is a very nice cl n gd in cooking thanks ya.

Hiya mummies,

Yup agree with Queenie. Happy to see all of u mummies and tots at the bash yesterday.
happy.gif

A big Thank you to seabreeze for organizing this! Will try and post pictures soon.

Hi
Long time no 'see'. And Happy Birthday to Mar babies.

BTW, just to check, are most of your kiddos toilet trained? I realise that kids at this age are beginnng to dislike having poo in their diapers. I mean they will feel uncomfortable and will 'inform' us they have pooed.

And for kiddos who are attended CC this year, did the cc help you to toilet train? I checked with mine but they keep telling me not ready. But I had began toilet training for my boy. When he is at home with us, he is off diapers. He will make the 'urgh urgh' sound if he wants to poo. As for peeing, hehe..I have a pee pee cup on standby and tell him to bring the pee pee cup to me if he wants to pee. He is beginning to get it.

Speech development
My boy hasn't started talking, still no word from him. So..can you imagine how worried I am? VEry stressful especially when non-verbal could mean autism. So now, every minor progress he made, I am thankful and can be extremely overjoyed.

Back