(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

talking abt work..i am going bk on 8june. will go bk straight tender. haha, will quickly find new job or maybe look after bb for a while.
hai..also wish to be sahm but hb says not now...
 


im actually considering if i shld let my bb swim also... find it a bit troublesome.. becos after that will have to give her a bath... heheehehehhehe =P
 
sassy - ur girl stil wear S ???

prosper - must find out if u can tender so fast leh. some companies dont allow it leh. i knw mine doesnt. but i shall see how la. hahaha! must tell hubby now is the impt stage to be with baby.. to see and experience and hear all the 1st.... heheheheh
 
prosper - not bad la. is helping Kayle to enjoy swimming and build immunity.. as well as help lungs to expand.. heheheheheheehehehe =P
 
sassy - wow! my frn's kid also. i think nw shld be 16mths le... less than 15kg if im nt wrong.. very light... gd to carry.. hahahaha
 
Funny, how come my PM deactived itself leh...??? I've activated now liao...

Hi <font color="0000ff">Ida</font>,
I know you stay SK. Plse PM me your address and contact no and I see how to get my hubby to deliver it to you.

Hi <font color="0000ff">starflower</font>,
I'm not joining gathering at sassybaby's house. I wonder whether Ida can help to pass to you since she is going? Ida, possible?
 
missycandy,i do hear ppl say cannot but some say can quit. i will ask my company abt it. if really cannot quit so soon, i dunno how. have not find nanny yet.. abit stress liao
 
missycandy,i tried searching online but very few.
go through agency very ex..
also thinking ok infant care but scared also..
almost mad now.. i really duno how.
rite now,i bring kayle bk to my mum place and ask maid to look after her.but this maid long time nv look after bb, so no confident. so now i got to train her. but abit bu fang xin
 
Lenny,
Receive ur hp, had replied with mine.

Lenny/jtho,
I also haven't touch Dim Sum cos of my c-sect wound. Dun dare to touch prawns and other seafood yet.

Cindy,
PM u my no.

Mummy Bean,
I am stay at 654B.

Alfafa,
Thanks for rem me..hehe. What abt the carrier comments? I just order Baby Bjorn Active from US website waiting for it to ship. Choose this cos of my back problem, so need one with lumbar support. I lazy to look thru archives leh, BB Bjorn not good ah?
 
missycandy:

ya agree..cos now already so pathetic..cannot imagine when pay cut..at least half of it gone...
sad.gif


Kome:

dun worry..wah lau..ur previous boss really a bit too much... understand how u feel..I also been slogging hard for my boss and thought when come back I could get a promotion... but so sway..my boss quited just before I go for ML..so now change a new boss who haven even met me before..which means all my previous hard work had gone down to the drain... so I wondering will she have bad impression of me when I go back since now with baby bond to get more emergency leaves... but dun care la..since I am also not the ambitious type...
 
hahahaha! Kirsten is really full of movements!!! here are 2 photos.

this photo is how i placed her initially to sleep...
2442806.jpg


then i was using the comp and stuff.. then when i turned back to look at her, this is how she ended up...
2442807.jpg
 
mummybean - ya lo.. half the pay... haiii means i have to top up cash for my home loan leh... kns... cannot cannot... now its already enough plus some extra leftover so at least cpf got money ah... nt every mth 0.. hahaha.

prosper - maybe u cn ask jtho if her nanny has any frns to recommend... =) its not easy bah.. and yes agree is quite expensive!!!

wa all stay jurong west ah... last time buy hse i wanted to buy there but hubby didnt want.. say too far.. then weekends too many foreigners at JP... =P but i still go to either JP or IMM to meet up with my galfrns... hahahahahaha
 
prosper - i nvr weigh her leh... i dunno.. i dun have weighing machine at home... she jus hit 2mths yesterday... yippeee! very fast hor... but i cn feel she is quite heavy... haiii... carryin her to feed her is really a challenge at times... LOL... plus i do let her suckle my breast once every night before feeding her FM... feels like a bag of rice.. haha! i only knw that time Week 5 she is 4.45kg =)
 
Re: Milkbags
Ladies, i also have left 1 box of Lansinoh milk bag left. I selling it @ $23 will free 19pcs which i had left over never use. Pls PM me and let me know. I can bring it during gathering.
 
missy
wah so nice ur girl can sleep on her own cot..my boy mostly want to be carried during the day..only at night he wants to be put down on his cot
 
Mummies going for the gathering on fri, anyone has the pump for the neck float? I'm bringing a neck float along but tink easier if deflate it 1st.
 
balboa sling:

I'm selling my balboa sling. Its brand new and brown in colour. Eddric doesnt like it somehow so selling at $60. PM me if anyone interested.

Gathering:
Im staying in Hougang and most prob will be taking a cab. Anyone wan to co-share?
 
<font color="ff0000">kome/sung</font> - ME too!!! Not career minded. Just want salary increase every year can liaoz. I always leave on dot cos i got co bus to catch heehee..

<font color="ff0000">missycandy/sung</font> - I guess most of us here got loan to repay. Me too..i still got 10 more good years! but anyway majority through CPF mah...so shld be ok right?

<font color="ff0000">queenie</font> - wow..u still going to school?! Power sia..how u cope?

<font color="ff0000">mummy bean</font> - i also plan my child care leave liaoz. Will utilise it when i am supposed to travel overseas..heehee

<font color="ff0000">missycandy</font> - how much is the swimming diapers?

<font color="ff0000">prosper</font> - u going to tender immediately ah? then u going to find a job 1st? I also thinking..but like u, hb wont be so willing..
 
wow wow wow, so excited. just collect pikkolo from alfafa. l love love love it. goin to use it later..

kome,maybe will buy milkbag from u if i still hve not buy from ideacat.
 
vernice, i persuade hb very long. at last,he finally agreed for me not going to work. temporary not working ok,but not long term. he said long term not working got to wait for 2 more years.
 
<font color="ff0000">missycandy</font> - ur gal is so cute! the bed she sleeping in has dual functions one right? Does she fall asleep in the cot herself or u place her there after she fall asleep?

<font color="ff0000">Jo</font> - my bb Joel also sleeps like that. In surrender mode keekee. btw which part of hougang u stay?

<font color="ff0000">prosper</font> - my hb say if i don work, then we got to adjust our lifestyle..like no more frequent restaurants, buying branded stuffs etc..thats why i also not that willing to take that step yet.
 
Vernice, me also not ready to cut down on indulgence. Haha.

Prosper, how sweet of your hubby! Hehe. I would love to not work too but really can't bear to give up shopping, restaurants. Plus seriously, I don't think I can face baby all day long. Will die. Haha. Plus #1 gg childcare, so also need money la..
 
vernice/miss83 - that one is not cot.. that one is combi high chair.. hehehehe.... i usually place her there when she is sleepy or asleep already.... sometimes when too active i also put her there and just rock it.. then she will sleep.... hehehe...

swimming diaper is $1.30 for one. =P

prosper - ya my bb girl also dun like to open her legs lor... so i have problem using my ergo for now... she will make noise... gahhh...
 
missycandy :

ur gal so cute n chubby ! anyway ya lor..i also worried cpf zero after paying house loan so mus work for a better life when i m old...so u can come jp to join for outing next time...since u frequent west side... :p

vernice80 :
ya same here... hubby said the same too... n i tot being a SAHM already stuck at home most of the time... n no shopping would be feeling so deprived ! ha..
 
mummybean - ya dun forget abt me when u all meet hor! =P

miss83 - my frn sold me her pack of 10pcs at $13. im going to get 1 more pack. it comes in pack of 12. its Huggies Little Swimmers. Will probably buy frm Cold storage. Not sure if ntuc sells. havent actually gone to rekke properly =P
 
<font color="ff0000">cindy</font> - ya lor..cannot give up and face baby 24hrs. even like now, i keep wanting to go out shopping w/o bb hassle. :p
 
<font color="ff0000">missycandy</font> - that combi high chair cost 200+ right? tot i saw something similar b4 which can be convertible to a bed..

<font color="ff0000">mummy bean</font> - think all men thinks the same
 
Re: SAHM and FTWM

It is really a hard decision to make. As working mums we will probably miss some of the major milestones with our baby, like their first crawl, first walk. However, really miss the financial independence and also scare if stay at home too long will become very detached from society. Besides, dont think I am able to look after baby 24/7, its really not an easy job being a SAHM, think it is more demanding than working. alfafa, ya its really a dilemna for us mothers to choose between work and our baby.

prosper, can you tender immediately? tot there is some rules that you have to work a certain time before you can tender after maternity.

mangogal, you also taking your hep A and B vaccines. Will be going back to my gynae in july to complete the vaccines.
 
Cindy, I also feel I cannot face baby whole day, need to have time for myself. I also have a lot of personal indulgences like going for spa and facial which I find so hard to give up.
 


Back
Top