sigh what a bad influence you girls are. I am eyeing the Flutterbyes dreambag already. Going to get the Mothercare one too. Combined with longsleeve kimono bodysuits, I find it better than those footed sleepsuits.
Daphne, haha, I just made mash for dinner. Was looking at the website for the Cebu resort. Everything looked good until I hit the Spa section. Was hoping for cheap cheap massage like what I had in another Phils island last year - 1.5 hr pre-natal massage for S$50. It was in a private cabin by the beach as well. But Cebu one was US$90 for the same thing. Might as well stay in Singapore!
nursing rooms Can anyone share experiences?
Here's mine:
- Tangs. The best so far, has steriliser, hot water, sink, change mat on table, musical mobile, bouncer/rocker, comfy chair for bfeeding, nicely decorated walls.
- Vivo. Very basic, sink, cushioned bench, fold down change table.
- Centerpoint Mothercare. Horrible, stained dining table type chair, broken nappy disposal bin, nice changing mat.