Jo, alfafa, sung,
I am also a human pacifier... a 2-in-1 with snacks on the side too (milk supply lah). But as far as possible, I do not encourage that. During the day, I will distract her by swaying and moving, and at night, I rather stuff pacifier. Really don't encourage comfort sucking.
Talking about being cute on the nipple. There was once my girl was drinking but too sleepy until she unlatched, moved a little, use both hands to cup and hug my breast, and lean her little face on my nipple and drifted off to sleep!! Haha.
Cindy, my #1 is also super mischievous now. He did everything you mentioned about your #1 and lots more. #2's head keena hit by him and legs keena squashed bu him too. Really at my wit's end so all the adults just keep very watchful eyes on him when he is near his sister. Other than this, he is displaying other horrible behaviour too! Drat the upcoming weekend....
Kris,
Just awhile back, I got Pampers XL at 3 packs for $45+ from NTUC....
Alfafa,
Can I get a scanned copy of the cards from you too? Thanks!
miss83,
Different babies, different strokes. No most effective way... depends on you and baby's comfort level