(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

SG/lenny
haha im already born hairy liao..
now tummy super hairy see liao also scare..

Re:Dinner
wha.. i went to my hse nearby coffeeshop for steamboat.. so shiok.. so satisfying. slurps..
hehes
happy.gif

Afcai
i tink oni tdy thread super busy.. lols..
reduce salt intake, keep urself hydrate with water. but not drinking 7litres a day..
avoid standing or sitting too long..
raise up ur feets also will help..
happy.gif

st
haha apply stretch mark cream will not get rid the hairy line de..

nigra line
heard some mommies still have it even aft give birth. can consider go waxing lor..
happy.gif

watching little nyonya.. so nice show

caca, she said she can give us a rate of $90 /session regardless of no. of pax.
so I assume we share $90 among 9 of us.
So per session we pay only $10..
Let me clarify with her ok. she still wouldnt give me her no..
As for the venue for condo pool, i suggest hillside condo. Anybody has any suggestions?

Re yoga class, where will it be held, i don't mind also.
happy.gif

Mummies,
I have hairy bellies too. but i think best not to shave if not will grow to be coarser right

queenie
ya.. coz i dun have much hair around belly, only becoz of pregnancy than got them, see liao oso sianz.. so my hand got itchy and just shave it off while bathing..lolx..
1943110.gif

queenie
sweet dreams!!! nitez

miracle
i still need to chk but if the venue is at west side, dun tink my hb wanna drive me there juz for the aqua lesson lei... u stay in hillside condo huh?

so many posts....!!!

i went to the J&J sale today... super heavy rain & thunder!!! i think i went too late... some of items like no more liao... sianz.... ask me go back tomorrow... siaO! we bought 1 box of wipes... the pink non fragrant one.. not sure if cheap or not... 1 packet of 80 going at $3.90... we bought 1 box = 12 packs... then also bought the milk bathing thing... was going at $6... bought 3 bottles... other than that, nth much lor... quite disappointed... not many items... they are selling other bathing products... as well as baby shampoo... neutrogena products.. some sanitary pads... and the blotters... thats abt it? quite small place also... like maybe the size of 3rm flat? ard there ba...

im interested in the aquaaerobics... but i can only make it wednesday evenings wor... let me knw if its okie with you all? hw much is it per person??? west is ok with me ba... though i stay sembawang... but not too far west oki? =P

wa me also craving steamboat for awhile liao... sometimes i will have steamboat with my frn or my sis at home.. or my brother... ask them come over then i will prepare... i especially love meatballs and the pork belly.... yum yum yuMX!!! though the feedback on the chin huat seems quite negative.. i think i will still wan to try it... kekeke

the muah otar looks tempting... hmmm... i wld like to try also leh.. jus PM yuki can olredi ah???

keron&jeris - today Mt A called me to confirm the class this friday & after that 13th onwards every sat 4-6pm class... so i will see u friday? =)

gestational diabetes - im worried i will get this... both my parents are diabetics.. i have been taking a lot of sugared drinks.... arghhh... ive not tried the drink b4.. but i heard its super sweet... its orange flavoured if im nt wrong... i will tell the nurse where to poke me.. if she fails i will slap her... *LOL* kidding.. but my vein obvious la... impossible to miss it... if not i will tell her i poke myself =P whaahahhaha

belly hair/line - i dun see the line yet... maybe stil early for me? im week 23... but i see the hair... -_-"

my frn in the jan thread says that Fox is having sales... can go buy baby clothes.. price starts from $1... its at 105 Tampines Road from now til 14th Dec. 12pm-7pm. It's their Warehouse sale. Wing Tai Warehouse.

devil...
me giving bith @ TMC n they juz revised their rates n is much higher now...

i went to J&J sale today..super duper crowded.. bought panty liner for $1 per pack(40s), stayfree sanitary pads for $7(2day packs(20each) +1nite pack), top to toe bb bath wash(yellow colour) @$6.50, 2 bb bath wash(blue colour) @$11, wipes @$3.90 per pack..
think maybe will go back tmr cos my mil wan to go n buy too..

miracle..
if the instrutor is ok with pandan valley condo mean she is staying there rite so easier rite..
i dun mind.. n gals pandan valley condo is at clementi if i not wrong.. i dun mind hillside condo but anyone staying down there??

princess - when i went, the blue colour bath wash no more lor... sian... i wanted to buy that... but the lady said come back tmr.... =\ when i went, nt crowded wor... was there ard 5-6? maybe too late bah...hahaha so gd things gone...

afcai,

Swollen feet:

My Gynae want me to rest loh... try to lift my legs up... that's why he wants to give me MC cos he thought I'm still working.
He also advise against standing and walking too much...

Hairy Belly:

Mine hairy too.. fine fine hairs every part of my body...

p3pp3r: why u go shave??? Later the hair becomes coarse then how?

went to Fox warehse sale at abt 12 plus and it was ald very packed.

socks - $1 per pair
baby/kids clothes - from $6
adult clothes - from $7

bought quite a number of pieces and queued for an hour for payment. more varieties for baby girls than boys.

i stay quite near therefore decided to go once i know abt the sale. thought i was rather early but was ald very crowded. mine is a boy but still managed to get 7 tops for him mostly in size 6-12 mths. i kept seeing nice and sweet tops, even bottoms for bb girls. really worth buying but really have to dig through the piles cos the place was in a mess..

Hairy belly : heard that the hair will drop after we deliver, no point to shave actually.

Stretchmarks : remember to apply at thigh areas below the buttocks, one of my friends got the black stretchmarks and she cant wear shorts or skirts after delivery. she did diligently applied the cream on buttocks and tummy and thighs but not at the thigh areas below the buttocks.

Aqua aerobics : dont think i can join the mummies, cos staying at east, clementi or jurong too far for me.

Swollen leg : today my boss said my feet was swollen, i din realise until i took off my shoes, indeed it was getting swollen, sighs, my ring also cannot fit already, so sad..

missycandy, Mt A called me this afternoon too. They confirmed my attendance for this friday, we got to go to the reception to make payment first before they will lead us to the lecture room. Can wear normal, no need to bring notes as instructed by them. So see you there!!!

Miracle,

To Hillside, i dun have direct transport.. think will need to take train to jurong east then transfer to bukit batok then take bus there..

don't think i can make it in the weekdays after work and it pretty inconvenient even in weekend.

Its alright.. just go with majority, i can pass

miss candy..
i went J&J sale ard 12plus lor... n is super duper crowded plus not much ventilation... n actually the blue wipes tat i intend to get is oos liao so get the lighter pink one lor... never use the blue bb bath b4 but tried it juz now n quite like it so maybe getting more tmr since my mil wan to go.. anyway we staying quite nearso is quite ok for me to juz drop by but will defintely go after lunch time to avoid the crowd...
me will be 31wks when i see my gynae in 3 wks time so guess he wan me to see him more often bah..cos i also getting some tightening of tummy n sometimes wif pain..think he juz wan to be extra caution wif me since is my first bb.. but mean spend more $$$
kao_sad.gif

hi lenny, sunshine and misscandy

RE venue for aqua aerobics it is a suggestion only cuz PIL stayed there. I am fine with any others as well but I think we need to get approval from management before we can start.
pls let me know if you have others in mind that u think can hold the exercise.

I have also chk if we can hold it at Pandan valley where her existing class is, still pending her reply thou.

corene and missycanday:: ahah can i ask where's the fox warehouse sale? hehe
happy.gif

morning sunshinebaby and miracle2me!

morning mummies!

sun - i bot my bb cot liao, hee got another cot from KP, similiar to rocio with push side to lower bars
happy.gif

mummies,
anyone has experiences or heard of BayB slings for carrying bbs? saw a BP selling it at $40 instead of original $70, tot quite worth it but wondering if good.

re. hair/line on belly
haha i hv both, lots of fine hair that i never saw before pop out since pregnancy and a long black line extending from just below chest till abv v part. hee funny thing is line on top of belly button is straight but line below belly button is curvy hee hee :p

re: robinsons 20% storewide sale for card members
just to share on above. am going this wkend to pick up some bedsheets set for bb cot. realised KP vip card does not offer discounts for all big items incl carseat etc so not really worth it to buy. even for bedsheet sets, they said selected items. haha tink bigger deptal stores storewide discount will be more worth it.

Cindy, the Fox sale is at Wing Tai warehouse at Hougang/Kovan area. It is just somewhere opposite the bowling center along the main road Tampines Road but take note it is not in Tampines.

Good Morning Mummies .

Princess : When you are in 3rd trimester , appt will check to biweekly and then later weekly till delivered . Woo u so fast in 3 weeks later already wk 31 .. me only wk 26 in 3 weeks time .

Fox warehouse sales i went last time before. Thre are alot ot gals clothes only. I so regret going there, but if you are buying gals clothes you may go and take a look but for boys very very little and not nice.

corene and sun,
nope not regina, i got the nina cot. regina cot is press and hold on both sides to lower bars. i prefer just push type so if holding on to bb oso can do it easily.

yup, no further discount even with vip card
sad.gif
is $359 (coz i picked white colour, only avail in white or walnut brown and foam mattress with holes). walnut brown is cheaper, $319 with foam mattress, $339 with holes i tink. dimension is std size, 28" by 52", easy to get cot sheets and stuff
happy.gif

miracle2me,
KP stands for kiddy palace
happy.gif

corene
i dun tink so as regina cot comes w 2 latches at both sides not the one hand push drop mechanism...

kome, for boys clothings, you have to go very early on the very lst day. though variety and design cannot compare to girls, at least i managed to get some great buys for bb boy.

morning ladies..

Re: hairline
ya, i have it too.. the line below my navel is darker than the one above.. weird... hope will disappear after delivery, else quite ugly leh, cannnot wear bikni next time.. wahhahaha

corene
u rem how much is the regina cot tat u interested in getting?? think OG, istean both selling tis brand...

sung, will check nina cot on my next visit to KP. didnt know its difference. agree that one hand mechanism is more convenient with bb in hand. anyway, nina is $10 less than regina for white colour and foam mattress w holes. so worth considering too.

sun,
rocio cot is slightly smaller, tat time we measured, tink is 27" by 50" or so. although both cots hv wheels, can't be wheel in or out of std hdb doors, coz the new doors are too small. we measured liao. if you just look at both, they look similar. just that rocio has the nice natural wood colour and nina doesn't hv.

oh p/s nina cot not giving any freebies so no bedsheet sets
sad.gif
eyed from beginning nov till now still no discount or freebies so just getting it liao. hee it's not avail in all outlets, TPY and MS dun hv. I only saw it in SK KP. not sure abt causeway pt's.

sun,
regina selling at $369 for white colour with 4" form mattress w holes. less $20 for natural & oak colour. if taka and OG r also selling, do u know whether discount will be given during their sale period?

Back