(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

actually hor ... maybe next time we need to put a cap on the no. of participants at gatherings because not everybody likes giantic gatherings. then we can have s, m, L n xl versions. less daunting too for the newer mommies

just a thought
 


hmmmm well i think this will be one of the biggest we will ever have ba... in future i doubt will be this number of ppl. also last min some ppl might back out. =) heee... and for now, luckily our babies all more or less the same size... but few mths frm now, i think wil start to vary le.. hahaha...
 
thanks babe.
going out to celebrate early Mother's day liao
happy.gif

tomorrow will celebrate my mom's

Enjoy!
 
Alfafa, your dress match with the pikkolo prints, so fashionable and pretty! So is this ur latest new gadget? hehe....
Will you bring on friday gathering?
So you bought it frm Thomson plaza?
 
prosper.. can email her abt the shoee.. nice rite

missycandy / alfafa and whom have gerls - spend again... kkekeke

alfaf so pretty the carrier.. if only i could buy n afford for now...

missy83 thank u for ur kindness to give me the similac mum and anmum... thank you

pups.. thank u too for the similac mum

now must whack all kinds of milk lah... coz need nutrition in BM for my boy....
 
wow , our gathering this sunday is like the biggest ever right? 19 mummies? gosh, we better have enough food and mattress space for all the babies kkekee
 
alfafa, u very fast..got e pikkolo yesterday n today start to nurse w it. I just got my pikkolo n i bought another set of leg warmers fm her as well. Do u adjust ur girl in pikkolo to the breastfeeding position in e washrm or all adjustments done under nursing cover?

Later or tmrw will take a good look at my pikkolo. mocca rouge is so nice but hubby likes orbit..more unisex..

idlecat, gotta take care of ur wrist. i wish my wrist is ok so tat i can bath my bb n splash splash w him in his tub..
 
Huggies Swim Diapers (size S)

- missycandy 2
- starflower 2
- alfafa 1
- seabreeze 2
- prosper 1
- sportyger 2
- daphne 1
- ida 2
- jaszho 2
 
alfafa...

what happened to the head???
wow...matching clothes too...PRETTY !!!!!!! not jut the BECO..PIIKOLO looks great on you...and think grace is very comfy in it too...
is she still clingy??? feeli g much better?? hugs to grace..
can't wait to have a gathering of all carriers/ slings/ ouches..hehehe wil be spectacular sight...
next probably at jurong point...
 
kat..

the stinging pain happens when you are nursing right...when baby latcges on the other breast feels strange...hehehe i also experience this kinda feeling too....although strange but nice...then will be able to see milk leaking out...
i think its the let-down feeling bah...


hubby..
yeah....finally joe will br back to sin this coming wed....hopefully..so can get him to drive me to sassy's place...hehehe
 
Mummies going to next fri gathering, wanna ask if you be going into the pool with your baby? I doubt I can wear my swim suit now. Hehe...
 
st
lai la. join us la.. hop in the cab and straight to sassy plc? share cab pool with mommies at ur area?m hehe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

ALfafa
u are evil one.. hahaha ur dress/skirt is so matching with the PIKOLO!!!
once i saw ur pic u noe what's in my mind? i will chiong dwn Thomson Plaza on the friday when i c ur pikolo or the beco if i really buay tahan the temptation to 'own' one...tink hb will kill me if he noes of my plot. haha btw, thanks for ur email!
happy.gif


missycandy
i got ur pm.. n btw, when u smsed me? is tt u?
 
Alfafa,

Re: De Quervain's Syndrome
Yes, i was really glad when my GP Finally managed to diagnose the real cause behind my pain.

Yes, the jab on the wrist took away the pain. Its actually a steriod jab to reduce the inflammation. I think u better tell the doc if you are breastfeeding as i am not sure if such a jab might affect milk supply.

At tt time my bb's head already can support itself, so its not so tough. You will be surprised what u can do even though u r still wearing a splint, can burp bb, can feed etc..just tt your actions will be slower lor.

If u can, also can ask somebody to help with some of the housework or bb chores. Better to let yr hand heal first before u take over.

I procrastinated many months because i was afraid of jabs at the wrist(!!!) but it was very painful. once my hubby accidentally slept on my hand i shouted in pain! the jab and rest is worth it.
 
queenie - ya its me.. heee

jaszho - sassybaby did mention that only babies shld go into the pool.. i think its those kids pool... not for us adults to go in... dont want to contaminate the water too much... heee so no adults allowed into the pool.. =)
 
Cindy,
I just realised we are in similar situation --
Yr #1 is Nov07 and Trishelle is March bb? and u are a teacher.
happy.gif


Me too-- My #1 is Nov07 bb and my #2 Edd was march but born in Feb. am teaching too.
When r u returning to work?

I saw yr post in Nov07 about sending yr elder kid to childcare but yr mil says no?
Same here. I really wonder if she can cope when i go bk to work. Now my #1 is super clingy to me. I think its because many months of staying home and playing with her everyday!
 
Clio, Haha high 5! Hehe actually Trishelle is a feb baby too! Travis is nov 3 and Trishelle is feb 26. Yours? Ya I wonder how she is gg to cope, how to eat, toilet: I shudder to think. Where do u stay?
 
Alfafa/Missycandy,
Sorry been out yday & today, 2 long days... had wanted to volunteer to help out on getting the swim diapers actually....
Missycandy, can reserve 2 pcs for me pls. Or if you need any help for next fri, pls let me know okie.

ST, happy birthday! Hope you have a great one today
happy.gif


Milk Storage Bag
I have a brand new pkt of Easy Pour Milk Storage Bags from the first years. Any mummies here would like to have it, can PM me to collect... I can give you for free. If you going for next fri's gathering better still, can pass to you
happy.gif


Alfafa,
Waaaaa you're really one great sales person.... I almost wanted to order the pikkolo too! You look soooo pretty in it, and Grace looks very comfy too. Anyway, managed to control myself & buy only the Japanese carrier from Ida hahaaa.... if i was still working, would def buy both without second thoughts.

Ida,
Many thanks for your help to consolidate our order ya. Can't wait to try it out!
 
Agnes,
Thought I'll share this with you. My gf bought me a Baby Mesh Bath Support... was the best thing given to me cos I was also afraid to bath baby cos of my wrist pain. This bath support is a saver and my baby seems to enjoy lying on while I bath her!! Here's a picture fyr.



2437302.gif
 
Clio, travis also sticks to me like glue. Hold my hand walk everywhere, sit also mist sit in between my legs if on the floor n on my lap if on the sofa. Haha me gg back work on 29june. U? Somemore new school le cause I asked for transfer nearer to home. Don't know if I will die then.

Mummybean yea really must go new jp see! Maybe tmr I shall go Haha.
 
Cindy
Think my elder son also jeolous with his younger brother lor. He will stick to me like super clue don't allow me to carry his didi, want me to hug him to sleep. Wahaha.....but only at home if anyone want to bring him out of the house he will chiong one lor.
 
Kome, same same! Very heartless de. Out of sight, out of mind. Hai... Today my mom brought him to botanical gardens and he totally never ask or find us... So heartless. hope to see u on fri, hope I can go man...
 
Ladies,

Dun come with too much hope that the pool is a built type pool. Still no money to buy this type of house as yet... ;p

Is actually a baby float type of pump up pool... can take in abt 8 babies at one time...
happy.gif

Sorry to disappoint ya... nevertheless hope to see u ladies n babies on friday...

just gotta drinks from giant liao...
happy.gif
As for food, missy what the outcome for now?
 
Cindy
Ya lor, sometimes felt that he is so heartless. Me quite sad lor, dote on him so much yet already 2yrs 5mths still don't know how to call mama.

Re: Sling
Ladies, just curious how come no one order connecta carrier? Is there any problem with it? Coz find it cheaper than Beco or Pikkolo, might consider to get that instead.
 
Kome, Haha my boy also don't know how to call mama or papa! Talk his own gibberish language. The best word he can say is go... Haha. But he is younger than your little boy by a few months. Even so, ppl of his age can talk well le.... Sigh me resigned to fate. He is just slow.
 
Oh ya mummies, by the way I am letting go my BECO pony express carrier at $100. Mummies who is interested can take a look at the condition at my place on friday...
happy.gif
 
Cindy
My slower than yours lor.

Sassybaby
Reserve for me? Wanna see if Anver like it or not leh. Cannot afford to get the new one lor.
 
Cindy, boys is alway slower.
happy.gif


I am going to see what is the diff of both my ger n boi. I actually note down on when my ger 1st flip, crawl, walk, run n hop... 1st dada, mama... blablabla... then compare if this is true that boys is awlays slower... hehe...
 
Sassybaby
Ok, thanks.

Cindy and Sassybaby
Ya lor, i also heard people said before that boys development tend to be slower than gals.
 
Good nite ladies. Today had wake up too early and now my eyes feel so heavy. Haiz....better go catch my sleep before Anver wake up for his next feed.
 
Sassybaby,
I love your pool! where did you get it from? Do they have it in a smaller size, like say 2/3 of it? Your girl looked so adorable playing in the pool. Was it expensive?

I'm looking forward to this fri. I may or may not put her in the pool cos she swims quite often anyway, so might let other mommies try it out instead.

Kome,
do get the romper from that lady yah?
Re: connecta. I find connecta very pretty too. I seldom hear about it but have heard that there their solarwave is great for local weather, but being plain coloured it just looked too boring. If I was looking at a front (forward facing only) and back carry only type of carrier I would most likely check out beco AND connecta, esp since the latter is just as pretty (not solarwave lah) but alot cheaper. But because I wanted hip carry plus forward facing there was no need for me to research further on this product. Btw, the original seller I was corresponding with, hy, is the same lady bringing in the connectas. She is a very nice lady who will patiently answer all your queries. Do feel free to contact her.

Koala,
hahahah ex boss thinks so too. I went from marcom/advertising to hunter sales. A drastic change but turned out to the best thing I've done to my career. Yah lor, if I had been working, I would have bought a few different ones to suit different getups liao. Would probably have just bought most things new rather than spend time scouting for good 2nd hand deals. Now I think v hard before I splurge. Ok I know I don;t look like it but I really do! Lols

Hardly spend money on myself liao. Bye bye to sexy bebe, chic A|X, sassy aldo shoes, classy cole haan bags .. hello to sensible crocs, cheap nursing friendly dresses, practical diaper bags ... aiiiiiiii need I say more?
sad.gif
 
Queenie,

eh? I emailed you already? Thought I am still waiting for your PM in order to get your addy? Sorry blur liao cos received too many emails.

Eh, don;t buy on impulse. I slept on this for several nights and did extensive research before deciding to spend this $200+. I bring baby out alot on my own so it's a good investment in my opinion. However I do know that alot of mommies buy exp carriers but never use in the end. Just look at how many mommies selling exp 2nd hand carriers stating condition 9/10.

Kome,
sassy is offering a really good deal.

Clio,
good call. Makes sense to wait till bb's neck is strong because right now I need an extra hand to hold her head. My hubby wants me to visit my cousin who is a chinese chiropracter because my right foot (sole) hurts as well. So ... from your post ... am I right to assume that the jab didn't hurt? :p

Jasmin,
emailed liao
happy.gif


Queenie, Daphne, Misscandy, ida, agnes,
heee thanks
Thought it didn;t match cos the best get up for a loud floral print would have been jet black or even dark red. Solid colours basically but my LBD is not nursing friendly. Btw I bought a couple of such dresses at the recent expo metro sale for $10 each only.

Daphne,
today she smiled alot. Made my heart melt. PD told me to continue avoiding dairy products even though her poo poo seems normal. He says that sometimes it is hard to gauge because there might be traces of blood which we cannot see. Oh well, just avoid dairy products for now. Not even my fav ice cream ... sob sob
 
sassybaby,
oh cool. I might just get one if I can convince hubby to clear some of his plants :p

Our little yard is chock a block full of his precious plants
 


Alfafa is stepping into another new phase in her life called motherhood
happy.gif
It's nice to see us all first time mummies "growing up" into our new role together and sharing our experiences together
happy.gif
 

Back
Top