(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Gd morng gals xD

Hehe Asura..no lah, i give the rose for 060309 and 090309 niah..i only just wondering who will tio 3-8 day... 3-8 mah, sensitive loh.. maybe the mummy don't like..keke..

Orite, here's one for your little gal..
happy.gif

2229926.gif

asura ....

yar eating v impt ... i kanna the same thing as you for my #1 ... i told them to give me something to eat or i will puke ... and true enough i puke lor they say its the epi but i think i was just too hungry

the moment they pushed me to the room ... i ask for food and they say must check with my gynae ... so fed up lor luckily v fast they pass me a glass of milo then give me lunch ... finished everything in 10mins hahahahaha thats how hungry i was!!

2 things that i learned from my #1 delivery:

1. Wash my hair
2. Eat some food before admitting

Congrats to all mummies who have popped over the weekend!! Thin there will be more to come ... when is my turn?? argggghhhhh

Sun
Haha.....maybe his nose look like mine but face shape looks the same as his daddy.

Miss83
I also thought that doing epi will not feel but i was wrong. Yup, GA will feel any pain coz you are totally asleep.

p3
I think my gynae will be the same as your gynae. They will just let us decide what we want to do and goes with it. Congrats to you

Asura
Congratulation. All the best for your breastfeeding now.Jtho
Congrats. Woww.....Olivier weighs 3.9kg? Quite a big baby. You deliver by natural?

Wintertime
Happy Birthday..... you still have how many days to go before ending your confinement? Haiz.....i have just started my sleepless and hotness confinement period. Hope to end them soon.

Asura
During my stay in hospital also always been interupted during the first 2 nights, but 3rd night i was so tired and luckily my new neighbour also sleeping without doing any breastfeeding i had slept till the nurse came in and asked me to breastfeed my son.

Heehee.. today 090309.. any mummies have the instinct that they popping today?
proud.gif
So at the moment is Jtho and Babe? Wah nice nice xD

Up to date.. gain 20kg liao..-_-" today is week 39 aldy.. Maybe I shld rub my tummy machiam aladdin rubbing his magic lamp for genie to pop.. my "genie" siah super comfy in the tummy.. *rub rub rub* hehe..

Cheerios
happy.gif

pinksorbet:
my gynae wont be doing ctg cos clinic dun have...must labour then do...my strep b done last week...gynae just did it without me asking...i ever ask her n she say no need cos during delivery if got infection, will b on anti-biotics drips but dunno y she did for me last week leh...

Ohhh....During the 1st day i admitted to hopsital. My neighbour was very 'Meow' person. While waiting to go for my c-sect in the room, hubby got alot of things to settle so he had been trying to settle them thru phone calls. THan this lady speak loudly and said:"This is a hospital and not an office." Than both hb and me immediatly know what she mean, i felt so angry lor.If she want to be very quiet she should take the 1 bedded instead of 2 bedded one. Anyway she was not sleeping at all. Later i heard her talking to someone at her phone in hokkien (not sure if she was purposely speaking so loudly or not), told the other party that my hb is an adult already still like that if the noise was make by children she cannot said anything etc......and said my hb said in the phone like he is a PC expert like that. Haiz......really cannot tahan her........ She herself also speak so loudly and so noisy thru out the whole night which had been disrupting my sleep, but i did not said anything lor. Luckily 2nd night she had discharge and i had the whole room by myself till middle of the night and indian lady admitted.

kome
tat's the prob when staying in 2 bedded coz u'll not noe how's yr neighbour behaviour ba...
hope my neighbour no prob at all, but best i can hv the whole room myself... hahaha

asura
so exciting to read ur birth story.. i wonder when will it be my turn?? i am turning 38weeks this weekend!

pink - oic...thanks for the infor...i tink in this case mayb my gynae doing the same as yours...put me on antibiotics drip when need be during labour...i guess yr gynae wanted to be on the safe side so did the test for u? hmm...

seabreeze- i'm oso thinking when my turn is...we got the same edd hor...hehe

kome - wah yr neighbour so bad...lucky u onli staying with her for one day....these kind of neighbours really spoil the day...

Sun
Ya lor, after hearing that i want to change to 1 bedded coz hb and i thought that she might still be staying for another 2 days or more, but too bad all fully book. Luckily she discharge the next day already.

Whole room to yourseld? Mmmm.......i think very difficult lar. Of course if you chose single bedded, you can have the whole room to yourself already. =p

Kome ...

thats bad lor ... meet this type of neighbour .. for my #1 the only problem is that they push the baby to us at different time ... so take turn cant zzz lar ... my baby wake her up and her baby wake me up lor

but it was the lady's #2 liao ... so she dun have many visitors type heehee

luckily you just need to tahan her for 1 day only

asura; thanks for the warning ... haha will remember to eat ...
so happy to read ur birth story ha ha very brave ... without food and sleep how to tahan

Pinksorbet & Seabreeze
Ya lor, luckily only 1 day. HAha.....we two also take turn cannot sleep, but later on she express her milk out like every 2 hrs more disturbing than i latch on, as the nurse only pushed my son for me to feed like every 4hrs.

kome, st ; one bedded ex la hee hee but i prepare eye shade and ear plugs ... hahaha.. hopefully tmc will upgrade me to 2 bedded ... hee hee but still no action fr my side! going to gynae later

P3 and the rest of the mummy who have pop, congrats!!

I am still waiting... hopefully is sooner than my due date.. could not wait liaoz.. Haha..

Kome..

Yah loh for 2 bedder.. but also see heng sway de.. heng heng your neighbour ciao liao.. wah at nite still talking? She so active siah..hehe..

Re: Strep B
Shld go for it loh.. if your gynae makes it not compulsory to take.. Cos also test whether have yeasts anot..

Cheerios
happy.gif

congrats to all! saw the sms frm jtho... so happie for her! hee hee... Asura u really brave! hee hee... not sure if il be like u when i experience such symptoms.. wldnt knw.. then log in here to ask.. hee hee...

today im wk37. later today going to see gynae. dunno what to wish for already. want her come out. she also dun wan. so i jus enjoy my food for now. hahaha.

now raining heavily at sembawang. jus when i wan to go out to eat. bah.

updates...

Mummies who have POPPED!!!
<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Baby's Wgt</TD><TD>Mode of Delivery </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>gingal</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>14-Mar-09</TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>Jerlynn</TD><TD>1.355kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>afcai</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>28-Mar-09</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>Hao Xuan</TD><TD>1.72kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Steph77</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>15-Mar-09</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD>2.66kg</TD><TD>Natural w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Nana</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>7-Mar-09</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>Rayyan</TD><TD>2.36kg</TD><TD>Natural w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jasminebc</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>6-Mar-09</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>3.22kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Northvirgo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>19-Mar-09</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Rui Xuan</TD><TD>2.08kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>19-Mar-09</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Rui En</TD><TD>1.83kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>19-Mar-09</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Rui Shan</TD><TD>1.77kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sportyger</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>Marissa Ann</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>Natural w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Corene</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>15-Mar-09</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>2.64kg</TD><TD>Natural w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>SG</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>2-Mar-09</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD>Alvey</TD><TD>3.18kg</TD><TD>Natural w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Wintertime</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD>Wilber</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD>Natural w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>tsp</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>8-Mar-09</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>Symone</TD><TD>2.405kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>clio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>12-Mar-09</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>Rae</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>lemontree</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>7-Mar-09</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>3.245kg</TD><TD>Natural w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>princess_in_dreamland</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>3.08kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>blurgal_79</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>10-Mar-09</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Davis</TD><TD>2.76kg</TD><TD>Natural w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Daphne Crosailo Kang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>10-Mar-09</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>Ugin</TD><TD>3.15kg</TD><TD>E C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>alfafa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>4-Mar-09</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2.94kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Pumpkin Seed</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>11-Mar-09</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD>Natural w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>siohchong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>3.09kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>blurjen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>1-Mar-09</TD><TD>24-Feb-09</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Grace Chng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>26-Mar-09</TD><TD>24-Feb-09</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>2.91kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>cin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>10-Mar-09</TD><TD>24-Feb-09</TD><TD>Evan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>11-Mar-09</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>Trishelle</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Hoon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>15-Mar-09</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>2.675kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>miracle2me</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>15-Mar-09</TD><TD>2-Mar-09</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD>3.58kg</TD><TD>Natural Asst w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Queenie</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>10-Mar-09</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.835kg</TD><TD>Natural Forceps w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>starflower</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>5-Mar-09</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD>Keanan</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>wishaboy</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>1-apr--09</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>Natural Asst w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>moomooland</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>2-Mar-09</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>3.405kg</TD><TD>Natural w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>serene</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>10-Mar-09</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.720kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>propser</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>6-Mar-09</TD><TD>4-Mar-09</TD><TD>Kayle</TD><TD>2.97kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>17-Mar-09</TD><TD>5-Mar-09</TD><TD>Anver</TD><TD>3.15kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>pups</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>20-Mar-09</TD><TD>6-Mar-09</TD><TD>Kaeris</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD>Natural Asst w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Jaszho</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>14-Mar-09</TD><TD>7-Mar-09</TD><TD>Javen</TD><TD>3.21kg</TD><TD>Natural w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>minnie24</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>27-Mar-09</TD><TD>7-Mar-09</TD><TD>Andrique</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Keron&amp;jeris</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>12-Mar-09</TD><TD>7-Mar-09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural Asst Vac w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>p3pp3r</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>20-Mar-09</TD><TD>7-Mar-09</TD><TD>Ziv</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>Natural Asst Vac w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Asura79</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>28-Mar-09</TD><TD>8-Mar-09</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>2.83kg</TD><TD>Natural w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>jtho</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>24-Mar-09</TD><TD>9-Mar-09</TD><TD>Olivier</TD><TD>3.91kg</TD><TD>C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Mummies waiting to POP!
<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>RESIDENCE</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>CLINIC NAME (DELIVERY HOSPITAL)</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>NAME </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elicia</TD><TD>1/3/2009</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson's Woman Clinic</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Longan</TD><TD>2/3/2009</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babe</TD><TD>3/3/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pikabini</TD><TD>3/3/2009</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shannie</TD><TD>3/3/2009</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Douglas Ong's Clinic</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed_Min</TD><TD>3/3/2009</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lipstar</TD><TD>6/3/2009</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>ACJ (TMC)</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annt</TD><TD>7/3/2009</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emmum</TD><TD>7/3/2009</TD><TD>currently in Seoul</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lizy</TD><TD>7/3/2009</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD>(KKH)</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koala75</TD><TD>8/3/2009</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>(TMC)</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cloudz</TD><TD>8/3/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Promeganate</TD><TD>9/3/2009</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>TPS</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chanechane</TD><TD>9/3/2009</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Women’s Clinic (SK) PL</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy_Bean</TD><TD>9/3/2009</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Foong</TD><TD>NUH Ruby Clinic</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sinmey</TD><TD>10/3/2009</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC@ Sun Plaza (TMC)</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JG</TD><TD>11/3/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happyjean</TD><TD>11/3/2009</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caca</TD><TD>13/03/09</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Douglas Ong's Clinic (Mt Alvernia)</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mooniiie</TD><TD>13/03/09</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angelmummy</TD><TD>14/03/09</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Coast Clinic &amp; Surgery for Women ESH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teddybaby</TD><TD>19/03/09</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elsie</TD><TD>16/03/09</TD><TD>Jln Bahagia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>TB Lim Clinic @ Mount E</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sassybaby</TD><TD>16/03/09</TD><TD>Serangoon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loh Foo Hoe</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dee</TD><TD>17/03/09</TD><TD>Choa Chu Kang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Wong</TD><TD>(Mt Alvernia)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dlim</TD><TD>17/03/09</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang Clinic (Gleneagles)</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>VivienPg</TD><TD>19/03/09</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>(TMC)</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2dogs1kid</TD><TD>19/03/09</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr.Heng T L</TD><TD>East shore hospital</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maddy</TD><TD>20/03/09</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Roy Ng</TD><TD>Gynae Consultants Clinic &amp; Surgery (Mt. Alvernia)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessieyl</TD><TD>20/03/09</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Lim Yuin Wen</TD><TD>(Mt Alvernia)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moomoo2</TD><TD>20/03/09</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>ACJ Clinic (TMC)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fairymoss</TD><TD>20/03/09</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Teo SP</TD><TD>Balestier Plaza (TMC)</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sy76</TD><TD>21/03/09</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Strawberrys79</TD><TD>21/03/09</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>Spore's Woman Clinic</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sung</TD><TD>21/03/09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy(IC_69)</TD><TD>21/03/09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr.Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janbebe</TD><TD>22/03/09</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>ACJ Women's Clinic (TMC)</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>louielim</TD><TD>22/03/09</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>Heng Clinic (ESH)</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ilyena</TD><TD>22/03/09</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kek LP</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Padi</TD><TD>23/03/09</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr JJ Chee</TD><TD>KKH TPS (KKH)</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joy</TD><TD>23/03/09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr P S Lui</TD><TD>Sommerset (Mt Alvernia)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice80</TD><TD>23/03/09</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Michelle Lee</TD><TD>Thomson Women's Clinic (TMC)</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yiyi123</TD><TD>24/03/09</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TLC Gynaecology Practice (TMC)</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>Isaac </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miss83</TD><TD>24/03/09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr.Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kristen_mum</TD><TD>25/03/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>Jerell </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sun96</TD><TD>27/03/09</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Foong LC</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>Bryan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Srumpee</TD><TD>27/03/09</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bliss</TD><TD>27/03/09</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr SC Chew</TD><TD>(Mt E)</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinkdemoness</TD><TD>27/03/09</TD><TD>Katong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Women’s Clinic (TMC)</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinksorbet</TD><TD>27/03/09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore Specialist Centre</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Asura79</TD><TD>28/03/09</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>ACJ Clinic (TMC)</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD>28/03/09</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>Edmerald Clinic @ NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paulyn</TD><TD>29/03/09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene06</TD><TD>29/03/09</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>ACJ Clinic (TMC)</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Missycandy</TD><TD>29/03/09</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC @ Sun Plaza</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>Kirsten </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fatfish</TD><TD>29/03/09</TD><TD>Bt Merah</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jme</TD><TD>30/03/09</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>(TMC)</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>Ethan Luke </TD></TR><TR><TD>Devil</TD><TD>30/03/09</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dianajs</TD><TD>30/03/09</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>Julia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Seabreeze</TD><TD>31/03/09</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>(Mt Alvernia)</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pink_Piglet</TD><TD>31/03/09</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>(TMC)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Guest123</TD><TD>31/03/09</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr S C Chew</TD><TD>(Mt E)</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_77</TD><TD>31/03/09</TD><TD>Serangoon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuskywoollie</TD><TD>31/03/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>oxgal</TD><TD>31/03/09</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>DR HENG</TD><TD>EAST SHORE</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>IDAARSHAD</TD><TD>4/4/2009</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>(TMC)</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lenny</TD><TD>5/4/2009</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>WC Cheng &amp; Associates (TMC)</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>Brianne </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mangogal</TD><TD>5/4/2009</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Enice Chua</TD><TD>(TMC)</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>May Wong</TD><TD>9/4/2009</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>(TMC)</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>Jazmyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Den2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Bishan 8 Clinic (TMC)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

wintertime:: guess wilber and trishelle belongs to the same country. GOSH, she really gets up REALLY awake at 11pm and only zzzz at around 4am!! and soon enough, before i can sleep enough, time to get up again!! GAH!!!

miyomee:: sayang... can lose it all de. don't worry.

Me still left 6kg to lose.. sigh... can't wait for my massage!!

st,
me also choosing TMC. Was deciding bet 4 bedder (got autograde to 2 bedder becos of gynae) or 1 bedder...most probably the former. My only worry for 1 bedder is got complications then cost will be very high, but if normal, then diff not alot

Thanks mummies for all your birthday wishes!
happy.gif

Re:Rebonding
I did my rebonding at jean Yip salon cos have a package with them. Took me about 3 hrs. Rushed home to pump my milk immediately. Didnt feed my gal the EBM cos was told not to. Had to throw them away. Couldnt bear to do it myself so ask husband to do it.

Wintertime, your ms is increasing, thats good. I hope my ms will increase too but the rate of increase seems so slow.

teddybaby - actually for 4 bedder if u get the inner beds not too bad... bcos there is some space inside for ur family to sit n relax.. with chairs... if you get the beds nearer to the door then nt much space lo... ur gynae doesnt auto upgrade for u?

Mummies,
Just brought Ryan for his follow up at PD. Bcos he was in NICU for not sucking/feeding well earlier, I was told by PD latch baby but to continue bottle feed until he is used to sucking. According to PD, sucking on the breast &amp; milk bottle is very different! He suggested me latching oni when he is older......Abit disappointed =(

Hi, can mummies having C-section @ TMC help to answer following queries:

1)Can you tell me the fee you incurred for 2 bedded case for c-session-GA, or c-session-epi? Gross amount and cash top up after medisave deduction.
2) What is the difference between c-section-GA, c-section-epi, c-section - spinal?
3) Where can I get the Binder for use after C-section?

Thank you.

Asura, ya.. on the 2nd day, you will have many visitors.. the consultant, PD, nurses etc.. it's normal.. rem to get the lactation consultant to help you with the latch on..

Kome, I still have slightly one more wk to go.. this sunday wil be celebrating bb's full month!! dilemna, on one hand, wish my confinement faster finish, but on the other than, this means my CL will be leaving soon.. if she leaves, then i will be all alone to handly bb myself.. stress..

Cindy, ya manz.. think my boy can be gd friend with your little trishelle.. he slept so much in day that at night, he din want sleep.. the worst part is he wants to be carried!!! liew..

wintertime:: SAME SAME!! haha when she is awake, she wants to be carried. SIAN right!!! when carry until zzz, put on the bed, she get up again!! don't streesss. maybe when CL leaves, bb will wisen up and not make things tough for u. let's quickly pray and hope they switch their time zone soon..

Grace:: is the PD pro BF? it's very impt to get a PD that is proBF. How to latch on when he's older, and when he's already used to getting easy milk from bottle? i think his suggestion is not good. i would be disappointed if i were you too! Who is your PD at Mt A? I can recommend you a very pro BF one, if you like. Let me know?

sportyger:: HAHa so u rushed back just to pump! i think i wanna do it too. So now you mei mei liao, mood better also hor? i see my untidy hair i also buay tahan. Maybe closer to a month, then i try to sneak out to do my hair and come back just before bb needs to feed. But is it a MUST to throw the milk?

St...

Chicken essence nw very diluted loh haha..shld be okie =P supposed to keep awake rite? I felt sleepy after drinking like nobody business..hehe..
I so far every alternate day drink if not really no energy like dat..

But 2 bottles probably very stinky.. maybe have to suck a sweet or chocolate when drink.. kekeke

Cheerios
happy.gif

sportyger, i hope it will increase more more.. cos my bb now drinking abt 90 to 120ml/feed.. got to work harder.. envy those who can easily pump 200ml at one shot.

Grace,hmm.. but are ut bottle feed ur bb on ur ebm? if u pump and give him in bottle, then still not so bad..

P3, seems like Dr Tseng really didn't give much advice ah...how tall are you, why he mentioned your baby's weight is ok for you? You're really brave to 'tong' 18 hrs leh, think I will give in to epidural aft few hrs already cos I'm the impatient kind, hee...

I just saw him last Sat and baby only engaged at my 38wks plus, think i still got long way to go. Somemore, he told me he think i can take up to 3.5kg (currently 3.1) which I'm not that keen, cos scared hard to deliver..

Asura, Jtho, congrats!

hi, just pop by to share, actually 1 bedded at TMC dun cost too much, i think i only pay less than 1.5K cash after medisave.. its really much better.. like hotel stay haha... and your fren can visit u at any time.. hubby can be by your side all day long..
i stay at 2 bedded in the morning at 4am as TMC run out of single room.. its really bad experience as i just give birth and was soo tired... my neighbour on her TV so loud that i can hear so clearly and worst she just leave the TV on while she is snoring away... not only that she dun flash the toilet... imagine, after the labour finally got the courage go have first pee.. step in toilet u see the toilet bowl full of blood so disgusting... sianz..

Hi, I have an Ikea coffee table to give away...to make space when my baby arrives. It has served us well for more than 5 yrs. Classic &amp; sleek in design with a tempered glass top (still in good condition) supported by 4 silver color-coated legs (a little decolored but still usable). Size is roughly 100+cm in length (just nice to place in front of 3 seater sofa).
Sell collect from my home near Bukit Purmei (which is near Vivocity/Chinatown/Bt Merah). If interested, can reach me at [email protected]

Winter - Happy birthday to u... How do u feel on the birthday with ur newborn? I still remember I feel upset cos no more clubbing from then on...

Asura - We were chatting happily abt who is going soon and end up is u...
Congrate... so happy for u...
happy.gif

Jtho - Congrate!!! Ur baby is huge... i think he is easy to hold and craddle...
happy.gif

hey mommies,

did a quick glance on this thread, no time to back track to archives.

Congrats to Asura! You are really brave, esp when your hubby is not even around. I would be crying buckets if I were you. Salute!

Wintertime,
Happy Birthday. So nice. BB Wilber is your giant birthday gift.
happy.gif

Maple,
I posted my bill from MT AL (should be fairly similar lah) a couple of days back. I'm afraid you have to back track to find it cos I don't have time to search. Paiseh, bb waking up any moment liao, can see from my bb monitor that she has managed to wiggle her little hand out of the tight swaddle. Should be sometime last week. It';s a very very detailed breakdown including info on how much was claimed etc etc.

(2) GA basically means you go to sleep and wake up several hours later, with bb already extracted meanwhile. Hubby cannot go in.

I went for epi (but apparently gynae said he chose a diff type of epi, much finer needle. Regional epi or something like that. Anesthetist administered it on my spine, with me sitting on the operating theatre, legs hanging down the table and arms hugging a big pillow. Am so glad I chose this because it gave me the pleasure of witnessing the birth of my bb, together with hubby. A magical moment which I will cherish in my mind forever.

Not sure about CA with spinal ...

(3) mine was given by my gynae clinic so it is much cheaper than taking from hospital. Heard from some mommies that you can buy from guardian/ It's an abdominal wrap for post C-sec and other abd surgey. Gynae wrapped me up immediately at end of operation.

By the way, be care with the size. Cos I am super small size yet gynae gave me a L sized binder. Thought he made a mistake. Turned out to be perfect for me post op as I have o wwear it low ... about hip area to cover the wound.

alamak bb crying already

BB here I come ..... milk milk coming

Back