(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Prosper, ya i also start to hv some SM below bellybutton today...i also try nt to scatch n apply alot of cream to sooththe itch

Sun, yalo u can buy alter at Cheong choon, I also intend to buy later see how my milk supply euff or nt

sorbet
if hving 20% discount, then will be much cheaper right??

prosper
must rem not to scratch it... sometimes when u r hot, will oso trigger it to be itchy... mayb try to cool down yr body temp so tat u wouldn't feel too uncomfortable...

Sun
Maybe you can get the cheapest Blue egg first, if really need than you can buy a good brand one. If really do not need, you will not be too heartpain as blue egg only cost $8.50. =P If you want a good one, i heard alot good feedback for medela and Lansintosh one.

Prosper
Maybe the SM cream not suitable for you?

sunshinebaby, prosper
I've been applying SM cream since I was 8 weeks preggie and the SM only appear last 2 weeks. I'm trying not to scratch them and apply more cream and a bit of powder to soothe the itchiness.

Hi morning mummies
Finally finish reading all post.

Congras to mummies who have pop again.

<font color="ff6000">Kome</font> can I ask u do u if I were to put BF into freezer after pumping out when its time to feed how do I de-froze it? Sorry ah this is first time trying to BF so alot of things dunno.

<font color="ff6000">Sg</font> Your baby boy so cute lor.By the way how is his janduice ok le ma.Did u bring him to PD or GP?

Ivy
This is what i have brought for my CL except the 艾风草药 coz i using the one i brought fromlittledreamers.

<table border=1><tr><td>Confinement Stuff</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N</TD><TD>Items </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>杜仲 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>DOM Wine </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Wincarnis Wine (Original) </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>艾风草药 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>燕窝 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>淮山 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>人参 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>红枣 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>苟句子 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>黑枣 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>龙眼肉 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>党参 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>当归 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>冬从草 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

mangogal, sun, kome,

i try not to scratch it too but dunno y somehow in my sleep i am scratching...

maybe the cream not suitable.
Dun use Palmer SM cream anymore.

Prosper
For my #1 pregnancy, i had use Palmer SM cream also and me too got rashes and was itchy. After that i stop using and its gone.

Caca
Haha....i not too sure either. Me first time using milkbags also. Will check with my friend how she defroze.

mangogal
i'm oso intend to do so as not sure how's my milk supply...

prosper
my gf who given birth in dec told me she kinda SM on her butts n side, back of her waist... she didn't notice tat until she given birth... she asked me must look out for these places juz in case there's SM... coz she applied SM cream on her tum tum only...

Ivy
This is what my Cl told me and take down than also this was what my mum use last time for my previous pregnancy. Yup, there is alot of different grade, try to get a better one if you can afford. Don't get the lower grade one.

prosper
Oh.. I suspected it was palmer sm cream too, cause I was using elancyl until my HB bought me 1 tube of palmer &amp; I felt the itchiness thereafter.

kome
wat's Wincarnis Wine (Original)??

sorbet
ic... discounted price... thks!!!

prosper
i noe hard to control when u r sleeping... if realli itchy, try to use yr finger go round round tat area to ease the itchyness... i norm do tat when i feel itchy at times...

kome
thks for yr advise!!! i'll take note!!!
my mum mentioned aft birth still can drink hot water... not true right? we cannot touch plain water iregardless hot or cold aft birth hor...

Sun
Wincarnis is a type of wine which my mum use to pour in and boil the soup. Can buy from NTUC if not wrong but buy from airport will be more cheaper.

Its not tru. Warm or cold also cannot drink plain water. I heard that it will cause 水肿 if you drink plain water.

Sun
PPl say cannot drink water is scare of water retention but if u were to ask gynae they will say ok ba.For me I din take few sips of water per day cos if reali were to ask me drink red dates drink onli I cant cos I am a plain water drinker will not survive without plain water cos red date also abit sweet de.

Hi mummies/ mtbs,
I'm in my 37 wks 5 days now. Been getting more and more of the tummy tightening feeling past wk. Water retention in my calf started over the wkend. R these signs of labour? But I went for check-up on Friday, Gynae said will still see me this coming Friday. Abt 1.5cm dilated, but bb's head only half engaged.

Although this is my #2, however, as my #1 is a induced bb, I dunno what's going into labour naturally feel like. Oh, gynae also said since #1 is late (41 wk), this one will not be that early.

By the way, would like to update my info. Provided it before but wasn't been updated.

EDD: 11 Mar 09
Expecting: #2, Princess
Delivering: NUH
Gynae: Prof Mary Rauff

Re: SM
I had SM over my tummy from my #1. Been applying cream diligently since 1st tri then also din help. So for #2, I give up and din apply anything. Realised that SM was so much worse this time round, esp on the tighs. Cos I think tummy is bigger this one. I've put on > 20kg already. *Sad*

JG
Although i got SM for my #1 but i still diligently put on SM cream hoping to lighten it and prevent it from getting more. For me now, my tummy and weight gain is lesser than the previous pregnancy. Till last check up when i was in wk 34, i had gained 8kg since pregnent. Haha....recently might gain alot, my mum told me i am fatter and tummy bigger within last 2 weeks.

To mummies who popped
CONGRATS once again.....
So happy for all of you!!!

SM
For the past few weeks, havent been diligent applying the cream..then realised better be more discipline! So decided to apply it as often as possible...now no itch but marks still there!

Tummy tightening
It has been like an hourly affair the past few days but still painless. it's always accompanied by breathlessness...do u mummies feel the same?

For me, i also feel breathless esp if i walk abit fast. I also felt the urge whenever i walk too. Haiz.....sometimes quite unbearable but no urine.

Kome,
My weight gain only moderated down last wk (which gynae is v pleased w). But I din really eat a lot actually, just 3 meals a day. I saw some mummies here indulging in ice cream/ chocolate, etc, which I didn't. Dunno y my weight gain is so much.

Ya.. last leg of the pregnancy will have weight gain i think. My #1 is 3.4kg at birth (was only estimated to be ard 2.7kg during check up). Suspecting that my #2 will be bigger.

Re: Tummy tightening
Grace, gynae said this is BH. Then I asked if as long as it's painless it's ok is it. She said ya.

But beside the tightening, I think like some mtbs, I felt sharp pain down there at times when walking.

Yesterday nite, felt cramping pain. But I always confused. Dunno if it's stomachache, or hungry, or is it really due to labour. Tot that as long as waterbag neber break, and pain still bearable, should be ok ba? I'm a bit worried cos I'm still working. Don't wanna go into labour during office hour. Plus haven done handover yet..

Prosper,
My appetite is still ok. Sometimes, I can't tell if it's bb moving or tummy tightening. Ha ha.. blur mummy

Ivy
Sorry, left out some of the things. Here the updated one:
<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Items </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>杜仲 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>DOM Wine </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Wincarnis Wine (Original) </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>艾风草药 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>燕窝 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>淮山 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>人参 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>红枣 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>苟句子 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>黑枣 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>龙眼肉 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>党参 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>当归 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>冬从草 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Essence of Chicken </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>黑豆 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>八珍 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>高丽参 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>泡参 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>干贝 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Tummy tightening
hmmm...I dun oni feel breathlessness when walking but whenever i'm expereiencing BH, i'm breathless.... =( quite uncomfortable!!!!

JG
I am same as you lar. Till now still blur blur is it BH or just cramp or other. As long as the pain still bearable, no bloody show or waterbag burst, i just hack care. Haha....till now i still don't know who to handover my things to, my boss have not tell me exactly the handover things. Wahaha.....Later last min i popped than they know.

Hi
Any mummies who have the recipe from miu hsiu
can someone email me thanks.

Kome
Thanks for the mail.

moomooland
wow u so fast 39week le.So means u anytime le.Good luck.

Grace
Smae here me too will also always breatheless when ever I gt contraction.I think that is y ppl usually learn breathing technique for during labout cos will feel labour.

JG - yours is Prof Mary? since its yr second child, is yr first oso seen by her? is yr hospital bill exp? i'm asking for a fren cos hers is a complicated pregnancy and she's currently seeing Prof Mary and would like to know the size of the hospital bill. Whenever she tells me abt her cost per visit, i find it v exp too...cos she said Prof Mary is a professor thats why...

moomooland - u should be up next...delivering v soon!

My BH and tightening of tummy happens v frequently these days too....

Back