(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Morning!

Suddenly our thread is more alive.. hahaha.. yesterday was reading and about to post some then was distracted at work. Do u have such problems nowadays? I find that my memory deterioriating or rather i remember what i would have considered not so important. How to optimise memory space arh? lol..

im ok still feeling nauseous.. plus my appetite is almost 0! wahseh. i didnt eat dinner but i forced myself to eat 2 slices of bread with butter n sugar... nearly vomited but i REN! lol!

this morning i ate half a char siew bao. now not hungry no appetite. so sian!!!
sad.gif

lenny - im goin to O soon.. so hor must think of fast food.. wahahahaha!!!

missy,

nauseous plus butter is a terrible combination. No wonder u felt like vomitting!

oooh... O soon! Wish u and hb be in best of health and tio! Enjoy your "fast food"... whahahhhahahhahaha

Missy...

GANBATTE!!!!! ok.. enjoy your "Wendy's" then *wink*.

Remember to rest well and recover soon wor, else no strength then have to ask your hubs to eat buffet liao. i am sure he can afford to put on more weight.. *Stick out tongue* sekali i kena black mark by him for saying this..

hahahaah wont la... he eats quite a lot also hardly put on wgt leh... maybe have to wait til he hits his 40s or so... lol!

sadly wendys not that nice... il prefer kfc or macs now.. or burger king... wahahahx!

Wah fast food, buffet, a la carte, how come no fine dining huh? How come all so rushed? Hehee, should sit back, relax and enjoy mah ;) wahahaaaa

Missy,

I also like McD, kfc n even Mos burger... Droolz....
happy.gif

Lenny, do I like u? Next time jio all mummies who like to eat fast food.. While bb have their Happy Meals... The mummies can have their up size meal.... Swee la!
happy.gif

Jenn..

actually hor.. in terms of Food.. i mean really food that we chow down.. i am not a fan of fast food unless i just need get fuel to keep me going out of convenience..

given a choice, i would prefer fine dining from starters to desserts..hehe...

Starflower,
Yep.. i guess most of us would like to "Fine Dine" given a choice.. which is kinda a luxury now cos of our little one and chores to do when she is asleep.. bleh..

wow, can link BD to food!. Anyway, I like 'fast food' too but my husband like 'fine dining' ! which is why I maintain my KPI at once a week because is too tiring

I read from the net that some dinings (not even fine dining) do not allow young kids for fear of disturbing the rest of the diners.... So sad to read that...
sad.gif

hmmm nopes i stil dont like "fine dining" maybe if i dont have kids ya... but with the kid in d same bedroom... fine dining doesnt cut it anymore... not in the room also.. prefer to sleep... wahahaha!

in actual eating, i also dont really eat fast food much... hmmm maybe last time but now i find it quite "ni" once in blue moon when have craving for kfc then i wil eat lor... i still prefer malay food anytime! wahahahahx.

scrumpee not bad an once a week fine dining leh... if hb gets it once a mth he shld be happy liao... lol!

Hi Jen,

U just had mos... I'm the one craving for it. Love their fries.
Actually I like fries alot. Seems like hy also take after me
In this aspect. Heehe

'fine dining' for bd is a luxury... Doesn't happen anymore for now. So shack out everyday rather sleep hahaha

hmm..

about french fries.. i feel so sick and feel like vomiting everytime i eat them. not a fan of them though..

used to love KFC but i find it very saltish nowadays.. I don't know if its my taste buds or its because more salt has been added to the chicken.

same goes for subway and carl's junior.

as for McDonalds.. i love their samurai burger and McWings.. i had this strange after taste lingering on my tongue.. like aftermath of cardboard..

Jenn..

I saw that burger la.. not really a fan of chicken.. more of beef for me though..

i even stop taking pork now.. taste a few round of pork that's not fresh.. nearly vomited.. used to take charsiew. now.. er.. nope..

Two Year old Celebration
Date: 27th feb 2011 (Sun)
Time: 11am - 1pm
Venue: Little O'Zone @ Orchid Country Club (Next to Orchid Bowl)

http://www.orchidclub.com/moby/cms/contactus/map.html

Confirmed
1) strawberrys79 + HY + HK + maid
2) missycandy / hb / kirsten
3) asura/bb C
4) Seabreeze + HB + SH + YC
5) Jennifer79 + Hubby + Jermaine + Jovia + maid
6) jo's mummy + Jovin + hubby
7) pinkdemoness + Elixir
8) Lenny & Bree
9) Lizy / hb / Vera

Pending Confirmation
1) Sharlin + Janelle (tentative)
2) ilyena/ hub / alysa (kiv)
3) Yiyi + HB + Isaac + Isabelle

We only have 11 confirmed kids so far of which I included my #1 and Jennifer's #1. Still short of 4-6 kids to confirm the party.

Can those who are keen confirm soon? I have sms some of the mummies who have yet to rsvp in the FB too.

re: Making babies

Hahahah this is a HOT topic ar!!! Well, we only plan for my #2 while both #1 and #3 were unplanned. But I tend to think that you should just listen to your body cos on days that you ovulate, u actually have stronger urge too =)

Seabreeze,

I have not replied to FB but I am confirmed. Waiting for my HB to see if he wanna join so i will confirm him later.
happy.gif
Hope we get enough to make the numbers. Thanks so much for organising!

Hopefully our 2 yr old bash can proceed..
happy.gif
mummies not yet confirm pls consider to join oh!

Back to topic on fast food, Lenny maybe u wanna try Arnold fried chicken at city plaza. I had it since young and alot of ppl said it's better than kfc. I dared not give such a comment cos I think they are different. My colleagues ( to be ex-colleagues) find the spring chicken good. But I personally hasn't tried it yet after all these years.

strawberrys79,

I used to eat Arnold fried chicken. Yes, it is very very nice. So that it is too far from my reach. But u are right that they are different types. Between Popeye and KFC, i prefer popeye.

oh yes i lurve arnolds!!!!!!!!!!!! but same as asura.. its quite far off my radar... they also dont do deliveries here
sad.gif

popeyes ive only eaten once... but that was some time ago.. heh.. shall ask hb to go mummum one day
happy.gif

jenn - eat while u can! wahahah

Two Year old Celebration
Date: 27th feb 2011 (Sun)
Time: 11am - 1pm
Venue: Little O'Zone @ Orchid Country Club (Next to Orchid Bowl)

http://www.orchidclub.com/moby/cms/contactus/map.html

Confirmed
1) strawberrys79 + HY + HK + maid
2) missycandy / hb / kirsten
3) asura/bb C
4) Seabreeze + HB + SH + YC
5) Jennifer79 + Hubby + Jermaine + Jovia + maid
6) jo's mummy + Jovin + hubby
7) pinkdemoness + Elixir
8) Lenny & Bree
9) Lizy / hb / Vera

Pending Confirmation
1) Sharlin + Janelle (tentative)
2) ilyena/ hub / alysa (kiv)
3) Yiyi + HB + Isaac + Isabelle
4) Pumpkinseed + BB
5) Daphne C Kang + BB

We only have 11 confirmed kids so far of which I included my #1 and Jennifer's #1. Still short of 4-6 kids to confirm the party.

Can those who are keen confirm soon? I have sms some of the mummies who have yet to rsvp in the FB too.

Hey Asura,

Have u tried the Cowboy at AMK near Pine Garden there? or hav u tried the Sakura Steamboat Buffet? Quite cheap & their fried chicken wing is nicey...

jo's mummy,

I tried the Sakura Steamboat buffet. Dont like it. I think i rather go beach rd for ma la steamboat. Not yet try Cowboy but the price and presentation looks good. Will try one of these days when HB got time. Hee.

Hi jen,
Arnold has been around for ages. Since I was young and kfc is still being served on plates in buckets, Arnold chicken is around already. Alot of Malays go to the city plaza main branch to eat. Maybe becos its near geylang serai lor.
I think they have another branch but forgotten where. U can check their website for menu. We ordered for office lunch before and my office is at macpherson area.

To me Arnold chicken is something like 'happy chicken or 可爱鸡 - coffee shop fried chicken but nicer lor.

Wah sey, talking abt these I'm very hungry haven't take my lunch yet.

Strawberry..
city plaza really far from my place wor..

all these talk about fried chicken makes me drool big time..

anayway.. i have smsed hubs asking him to buy popeye's chicken for me tonight when he touch down heheh...

Jenn, u also at work? Hehe... just bored and thinking...

Do you have a maid? Do u recommend a maid? My mom is complaining liaoz... Every morning needs to come to my place very early and go back home late.. Coz my #2 now staying with me liaoz...

I've a helper whom has been with me for abt half yr liao... She tends to 4get things which annoys me... Told us to write down n even provide paper n pen for her... Sigh... For instant, she told me Jie Jie's milk powder has down low n need to buy. After I bought, she then say Mei Mei's milk powder has also gone low....

So need to buy... Wonder why can't she tell me everything....
sad.gif

Wow... But if she is good, then ok lah... Only forgetful... Kekeke... I am wondering how much money will be required on a maid, other than levy, maid's salary? Food, electricity, etc...

Her pay is $600++ plus levy.... With the recent increase for domestic helpers... I wonder what happen 2 yrs from now... Shd I use her back or change?

$600++ seemed alot?? I told new ones is 350 + 170 = 520??

Am thinking should I get a license, get a car, then fetch my mom to and fro everyday or get a maid??

Back