(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

woohoo so fun. but il give it a miss. 6th too rush for us as 7th is kirs party. 20th i think one other baby's party. so cant make it too. u all have fun!
happy.gif

ONE YEAR OLD BASH AT TANGLIN MALL GYMBOREE (free play)

6 march or 20 march, Sat.

starting at either 12noon or 12.30pm
$20 per non member / $12 per member baby for one hour (i'm pushing for 1.5hr tbc)
min 20 babies to book.

basically we can have free play at the gym. Both parents can accompany the baby.

Thought this would be a fuss free and fun filled party to mark our babies' one year old.

Note: this is not a class. No instructor will be present. We would be left alone to do our own thing, which is great cos the whole point is that we mommies want to catch up with one another in that 1 hour (will confirm if they can extend to 1.5hr). And the best part is that our babies would be safe in this environment. Daddies won't get too bored since it is for a short time only. Besides, they'll probably get busy with our crawlers going amok at the gym.

Any small groups who want to chat for longer can always adjourn to somewhere on their own.

WHO WANTS TO JOIN, pls indicate quickly as we need to reserve the dates.

(1) Alfafa + hubby + bb gracie
(2) ST + hubby + bb (prefer 20 March)
(3) jo's mummy + bb (prefer 20 March)
(4) jaszho + hubby + bb Javen (prefer 20 March)
(5) Irene + hubby + bb Zac (prefer 20 March)
(6) Mangogal + hb + bb Caroline (6th March)
(7) Seabreeze + hb + BB (6 March)
(8) Pinkdemoness + BB Elixir (20th Mar)
(9) Victoria + Hb + BB (6th March)
(10) Sunshinebaby + Hb + BB

NE YEAR OLD BASH AT TANGLIN MALL GYMBOREE (free play)

$20 per non member / $12 per member baby for one hour (i'm pushing for 1.5hr tbc)
min 20 babies to book.

basically we can have free play at the gym. Both parents can accompany the baby.

Thought this would be a fuss free and fun filled party to mark our babies' one year old.

Note: this is not a class. No instructor will be present. We would be left alone to do our own thing, which is great cos the whole point is that we mommies want to catch up with one another in that 1 hour (will confirm if they can extend to 1.5hr). And the best part is that our babies would be safe in this environment. Daddies won't get too bored since it is for a short time only. Besides, they'll probably get busy with our crawlers going amok at the gym.

Any small groups who want to chat for longer can always adjourn to somewhere on their own.

(11) minnie24 + hubby + BB Andrique (prefer20Mar)

Hi Alfalfa,

Great thanks for arranging this.. i do look forward to meeting all the mummies and babies again..

NEW YEAR OLD BASH AT TANGLIN MALL GYMBOREE (free play)

min 20 babies to book.

(11) minnie24 + hubby + BB Andrique (prefer 20 Mar)
(12) Lenny, Hubby & BB Bree (Prefer 20th March)

Hi Seabreeze, tks ! No hurry, enjoy CNY first.
PM me when the stock is ready & the total amt. I'm taking whole week leave the coming week.... clearing my balance maternity leave as I didn't took full 4 mths
happy.gif
After CNY I still hv 6 days to clear before mid March
happy.gif

Hi Alfalfa, Tks for organising !

min 20 babies to book.

(13) Piggysg + Hubby + BB Ryker (Prefer 6th March)

Hi Alfalfa, Tks for organising !

min 20 babies to book.

(14) babe kazooie + hubby + BB Shayna

no worries all. Took just a quick phonecall cos I am lazy. Hehhe not hardworking or meticulous like missycandy and P.seed. This is the no frills type of gathering. HAHAhaha

6 march or 20 march, Sat. (looks like 20 mar is preferred)

TIME: 12.30pm to 1.30pm (BUT PLEASE COME EARLY BY AT LEAST 15min or it will eat into your play time. Need to register, put on socks, take temperature etc etc inadvance)

$20 per non member / $12 per member baby for ONE HOUR gym time

min 20 babies to book.

Note: this is not a class. No instructor will be present. We would be left alone to do our own thing, which is great cos the whole point is that we mommies want to catch up with one another in that 1 hour. NOTE: MUST COME EARLIER THAN 12.30pm. And the best part is that our babies would be safe in this environment. Daddies won't get too bored since it is for a short time only. Besides, they'll probably get busy with our crawlers going amok at the gym.

seems like everyone going with hubby neh..except me wor...sunshinebb..don mind me go tgt? me also staying at amk..heheheh..or can i bring a fren instead of hubby cos hubby need to work on sat lar..

alfafa

if its set on 20th of March for the gymboree gathering...then i wont be able to make it as we will be going to korea and Qingdao, China.

Thanks for organising.

hi mummies,
can anyone tell me wat cream/lotion is good for heat rash? my bb hving lots of rashes, seems to get bigger n bigger. can see 2 rash combine to form 1 big one, on arms, thighs, buttock area. a few days already, started small. tink is heat rash cos he sweat alot. anyone can advise urgent? so i can pop out buy the cream quickly before cny break, no shops open...tia!

p/s dun tink it's allergy to food cos no new food intro lately, but juz cross my mind tat i boiled soup stock for his porridge. n the sock incl new ingredients he never ate before like onions, etc. will the ingredient through the soup stock create allergy in rashes form? anyone knows?
sad.gif

Thanks for organising, Alfafa.

Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 10:45 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no worries all. Took just a quick phonecall cos I am lazy. Hehhe not hardworking or meticulous like missycandy and P.seed. This is the no frills type of gathering. HAHAhaha

TIME: 12.30pm to 1.30pm (BUT PLEASE COME EARLY BY AT LEAST 15min or it will eat into your play time. Need to register, put on socks, take temperature etc etc inadvance)

min 20 babies to book.

Note: this is not a class. No instructor will be present. We would be left alone to do our own thing, which is great cos the whole point is that we mommies want to catch up with one another in that 1 hour. NOTE: MUST COME EARLIER THAN 12.30pm. And the best part is that our babies would be safe in this environment. Daddies won't get too bored since it is for a short time only. Besides, they'll probably get busy with our crawlers going amok at the gym.

(15) vivienpg + hubby + BB (prefer 6 mar)

sung - bring to GP also can. doesnt have to be a PD. ive brought Kirs to GP twice. so far okie. best to let a doc see baby. if really allergy then cn treat early. serious allergies can cause serious problems.

sung

heat rash looks like bumpy pin pricks. what u describe doesn't sound like a heat rash. best get someone to see it in person. U dun need to see a PD to get a skin condition looked at. and yes, as missy candy said, get it seen as soon as possible if it really is allergy it can potentially get seriously worse if he ingests the culprit food again.

Thanks Alfalfa, would love to see babies meet up and make friends!

------------------------------------------------------------------

min 20 babies to book.

(16) teddybaby + hubby + BB (20 March)
(17) idlecat + hubby + BB

I would love to come too! Prefer 20 March cos celebrating Baby Hong Yi's birthday on the 06 March!:D

min 20 babies to book.

(18) Strawberrys79 + BB (prefer 20March)

would love to come too! Prefer 20 March cos celebrating Baby Hong Yi's birthday on the 06 March!:D

min 20 babies to book.

(19) wintertime + hb + BB (prefer 20 March)
(20) jacqueline + hb + bb jovan (prefer 20 March)

hi I can't copy and paste but would like to join in gathering too. PLs add me in thanks.
GONG HEY FATT CHOY to all mums and bubs!

OK will call to book 20 March since that is the preferred date by the majority. Will update with the confirmation once they re-open for business. Once the 20th is confirmed by gymboree, those who cannot make it for the 20th kindly remove your name from the list. Not yet yah, as we still need to confirm with gymboree. In any case, apologies in advance!

min 20 babies to book.

(21) P.seed + bb Alaia (p.seed is your hubby coming?)

OK will call to book 20 March since that is the preferred date by the majority. Will update with the confirmation once they re-open for business. Once the 20th is confirmed by gymboree, those who cannot make it for the 20th kindly remove your name from the list. Not yet yah, as we still need to confirm with gymboree. In any case, apologies in advance!

min 20 babies to book.

(22) meebaby + bb + hubby

min 20 babies to book.

(23) Meerkat + bb (prefer 20 March)

Hi all,so happy tat there's a bash going on but I can't join caused it happens 2 be near her 1st birthday party too! How I wish I can join u all.will look forward 2 another event

Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 10:11 am:       

min 20 babies to book.

(24) Daphne (crosailo) + baby ugin

Alfafa, I change my preferred date to 20th, pls take note
happy.gif

So glad my hubby cancelled the chalet

min 20 babies to book.

(6) Mangogal + hb + bb Caroline (20TH March)

min 20 babies to book.

(25) Jtho + small oli + big oli (only 20 March)

min 20 babies to book.

(26) fatfish + bb (20 March)

alfafa

i have to cancel mine off..as it will be on 20th of March. We are going off to Qingdao and Korea. Anyone know how the weather is going to be like for these two places?

thanks

Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 12:51 am:       

min 20 babies to book.

(24) Daphne (crosailo) + baby ugin ( 20 march)
(27) starflower + bb Keenan + manny (20 march)

<font color="0000ff">Latest Update...

min 20 babies to book.

(9) starflower + bb Keenan + manny (20 march)
(10) Sunshinebaby + Hb + BB (20th Mar)
(12) Lenny, Hubby &amp; BB Bree (Prefer 20th March)
(26) fatfish + bb (20 March)</font>

Hi Mummies ! HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Latest Update...

min 20 babies to book.

(9) starflower + bb Keenan + manny (20 march)
(10) Sunshinebaby + Hb + BB (20th Mar)
(12) Lenny, Hubby &amp; BB Bree (Prefer 20th March)
(13) Piggysg + Hubby + BB Ryker (20th March)<< REVISE

idlecat - if u dont mind the mess you cn let baby try herself. Kirs does try to feed herself.. she cn hold the spoon and put into her mouth.. but becos im not ready for the mess she will make and for me to clean up! i dont let her feed herself. lolx. only those puffs n biscuits to pick up n feed yes... but porridge and cereal.. NO way!

Back