(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Seabreeze,

wah u bringing in the montessori items? Just nice, I hope to finish my course by end of the year, so can try!

I wanna order..will post in your thread...got discount hoh?
happy.gif

sunshinebaby
are u making apple puree?
I just made some..it taste not so sweet leh..is it ok to give to bb? I already choose the red color one but still find it not so sweet..

Organising 2nd class for Stage&Such on 18th sept.

DATE: 18 Sept
TIME: 11.30am
Duration of class: 1 hour
Cost: $10
Parent involvement: YES!
Details of class: this is for the babies, so all components will be incorporated. there will be music, puppetshow/story telling, as well as a funny faces section which encourages facial expression thingy.

Class can accomodate up to 8babies, so I've chopped all 8 in the meantime.

1. Lorraine (Starflower) & Keenan
2. Emily (Queenie) & Tristan
3. Joyce (p3pp3r) & Ziv
4. Lenny Susanty & Brianne
5. Jasmine (Srumpee) & Eames
6. Annmelody @ bb k

Sunshinebaby,
Thanks
happy.gif
will contact you via sms.

Asura/Vernice/Sharlene,
I never thought there are so many AMK mummies having babies in Mar09
happy.gif
You all can have a gathering at AMK Hub leh. As for me, I will join you all next time if I happen to be in SG.

STARFLOWER

CAN RESERVE NO 8TH PLACE FOR ME IST? I GO AND CHECK IF I M WORKING ON TAT SAT. UPDATE AGAIN TMR.

ANY COMMENTS ON THIS CLASS?? SO ITS MAINLY ON MUSIC?

re: Food Jar Update (Closed)

The BP Seller has replied to say that she do not have enough stock for this Sat. Short of 1 Pink Food Jar and 1 Food Container JCG500P.

She will post the 1 pink food jar to the buyer FOC hence I am think would it be good if she post to Inya so that Babe need not pass to her. Unless any of the mummy changes your mind, she has 1 extra blue ones.

For the food jar ... missy I can wait so you collect yours on Sat first.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2878621.html?1251780452

Please let me know your order so that I can inform her the items to bring down for the delivery.

Food Jar (Pink)
1. Prosper
2. Lenny Susanty
3. Pei (paid)
4. Sportyger (paid)
5. jtho (paid)
6. Queenie
7. babe kazooie (paid)
8. Inya (*babe will collect on her behalf)
9.fatfish (paid)
10. Kat

Food Jar (Blue)
1. minnie24 (paid)
2. babydreams (paid)
3. jaszho (paid)
4. irene
5. sung
6. dragonbee (to be collected by sunshinebaby) (paid)
7. princess_in_dreamland

Food Container JCG500P $40
1. missycandy
2. Seabreeze

pls tt $33 to POSB Savings 193-13734-2 and I (Seabreeze) will pay her everything at 1 go.

Pig Pig ... since she dun have enough pink ones, I will not be taking your order k. You order from her direct instead?

Blurjen ... Not sure if you attending the bash, so let me know soon so tat I can check with her.

any mummies interested?? 1 more slot left...

Kindermusik Trial Class
($25.50 incld gst)
(12pax/class)
(if there are 12 pax, 1 is FOC. we wil spilt the payment. So each person pays $23.40. If less than 12, will be $25.50 each)
(only 1 parent is allowed in the room, however, there is a glass panel which the other parent cn see. there will be a quiet time where you can swap position with your other half if you like.)
(no photos/videography during the session. They can be taken only before or after the session)

After putting ur name on the list, kindly pm sun96 for 13th Sept class - ur real name & surname, contact, baby's name & baby's birthdate

Sun 13th Sept 2009 10am (1 slot available)
1. Lenny Susanty
2. Sunshinebaby
3. wintertime
4. Annt
5. Idlecat
6. Lizy
7. Kat
8. Jassy
9. Babystarlet
10. Kamy (bbstarlet's fren)
11. moomooland

Seabreeze & Mummies,

I am running a fever and having sore throat now, i don't know if i can make it tomorrow for the bash. Bree is going to miss out if i can't
sad.gif

Do let me know if you have paid for the food jar. if you have not, its ok cos i can order from her direct on her BP.

If you have, i will pay you and Jean (jtho) will halep me collect it from you.

Thanks in Advance, Jean

Lenny,
Take care and rest well gal, hope to see you and Bree at the bash tom.

Have been so busy this week and have no time to log in to the forum.

Sportyger,

Thanks. I woke up at 4.00am this morning and cooked a pot of concentrated Chrysanthemum tea. lucky hubby is around to attend to Bree. He book in at 7.00am..

Now "Chrysanthemum Tea" parade

Seabreeze,

Pls text me.. i have pm you my HP no.. i might not be able to log in later.. going to see a doc when my parents get here as i am home alone with Bree. am having fainting spells now.

Thanks..

<font color="119911"> Starflower,
Thanks for organising. I was in the list already, think you missed the updated list.

Organising 2nd class for Stage&amp;Such on 18th sept.

DATE: 18 Sept
TIME: 11.30am
Duration of class: 1 hour
Cost: $10
Parent involvement: YES!
Details of class: this is for the babies, so all components will be incorporated. there will be music, puppetshow/story telling, as well as a funny faces section which encourages facial expression thingy.

Class can accomodate up to 8babies, so I've chopped all 8 in the meantime.

1. Lorraine (Starflower) &amp; Keenan
2. Emily (Queenie) &amp; Tristan
3. Joyce (p3pp3r) &amp; Ziv
4. Lenny Susanty &amp; Brianne
5. Jasmine (Srumpee) &amp; Eames
6. Annmelody @ bb k
7. babe_kazooie (Yvonne Koh) &amp; Shayna Lee</font>

ok so stage&amp;such class is out for me. i tot its a sat..ignore my 'reservation'

lenny
take care ah, my gal and me both ve abit of running nose. and i felt heaty also.muz drink 'liang teh' liao

seabreeze
Thanks, i ll order from her then.

hey mummies, me really bz up to my neck manz...anyway now abit free time so drop in to say hello...hope i'm not being forgotten...seemed like i really miss out soo sooo much things...anyway happy belated teachers day to all the teachers here...haiz gtg now...pinkdemoness missess all of u n all the march babies...

seabreeze, did i owe u money for the teething tablet? can u pm me? cos i really no time to browse thru the archives le...tks so much

demoness
i oso miss u n elixir!!! auntie sunshinebb said 'halo' to elixir!!! so u not coming to the bash??

Morning mummies, yesterday thot will rest at hm but end up went out to shop wif baby at Sengkang cos very bored ,hehe...:p
BTW was there a gathering yest? Saw alot of babies galore photos in FB
happy.gif

Bought teething gel that my fren recommend cos last nite Caroline get super cranky till almost 2am, gave her water &amp; gripe juice to drink, then she stopped crying, n she bite the teat very hard...but give her pacifier she spit out, haa so funny...applied the teething gel, she finally sleep...
Brand:Dentinox, u all may try this
happy.gif

Lenny, oh u take good care! Want to catch up with u so much at tomr bash! Drink alot of liang tea n rest well
happy.gif

pinkdemoness,

hihi.. never forget u.. in factwas wondering where u went to..
happy.gif
jtho and I want to find time to go eat that beef noodles that we missed... hahahaha

mangogal
yesterday my mum showed me bryan's gum... can saw white spot on his gum, tink he could be teething soon... no wonder he keep bite his finger/fist/sophie/teat so hard... kakaka

sun,

yes.. the one u recommended..
happy.gif
but we never got to go, cos i went into labour, then jtho went into labour day after me..

vernice, nice clothes!
bbmoomoo, the red carseat looks great.
lenny, get well soon.

reminder, scrapbook class is today.. see you ladies later.

asura
issit? let's go one day... i oso miss it... didn't eat since aft birth till now...

manogal
21st is PH huh... where u intend to meet up??

<font color="119911"> there will be 3 winners for the FB BEST FAMILY PICTURE photo contest which ALL members of this thread have a chance to win even if you don't attend the bash.

Please remember to put your forum username in the photo caption. I need your forum username so I can identify you!

Categories for Sat bash:

Sweetest Smile
Most Look A Like mummy or daddy and baby
Best Dressed </font>

<table border=1><tr><td>1</TD><TD>agnes chew</TD><TD>ocean</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>To be collected by jtho </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>jtho</TD><TD>apple</TD><TD>T. Pagar</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>P.Seed</TD><TD>apple</TD><TD>T. Pagar</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>daphne crosailo kang</TD><TD>apple</TD><TD>T. Pagar</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Lenny</TD><TD>coral</TD><TD>T. Pagar</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>seabreeze</TD><TD>apple</TD><TD>T. Pagar</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>jaszho</TD><TD>ocean</TD><TD>T. Pagar</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Babe_kazooie</TD><TD>apple</TD><TD>T. Pagar</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>babydreams</TD><TD>ocean</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Pei</TD><TD>coral</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Minnie24</TD><TD>apple</TD><TD>T. Pagar</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Inya</TD><TD>coral</TD><TD>T. Pagar</TD><TD>To be collected by Babe </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Mummies, pls check that everyone on the table is at the bash tmrw?
Gina aka Vernice80 will help to pick up tonite from me and pass over to you all tmrw.

If you are not going to the Bash, pls advise if anyone to pick up for you or if you wan me to keep it first. Let me know before 5pm hor.

Thanks.

<font color="119911"> Prizes for contests:

Best Family Pic - Dr Lily's Deep Tissue Gel, set of Trumpette socks
Best Family Pic - Dr Lily's Deep Tissue Gel, pair of numbers baby shoes
Best Family Pic - Oobi Summer hat, Jittery Toys
Sweetest Smile - Stroller bag, pukuwipes, 2 rompers, mickey toy, foldable barney box
Most Look A Like mummy or daddy and baby - Tupperware
Best Dressed - Diaper cake with ELC toy

** subject to change at sponsors discretion

Sponsored by: www.itsybitsyme.biz , www.bebelove.com.sg , www.afterorganic.com.sg , Cadbury and Dalalamama (BP sellers) , 3 mystery sponsors! </font>

laurel, thank u for coordinating the photo contest! I hope I win Haha *thicksskin* Haha I want the oobi hat! Hoho!

Enjoy yourselves girls tmr... Sad that I won't be able to join. Initially thought can, then hubby say wanna go rasa Sentosa stay. End up no go, n bash full liao Haha. Sad. But Nvm, looking fwd to photos! As well as meeting stagensuch mommies on WeDs. Tmr me gg zoo for free la! Gg to cramp with so my ppl Haha.

re: Food Jar Update (Closed)

Ok Lenny has requested to drop her order since I havent pay so now everything is just nice.

Food Jar (Pink)
1. Prosper (paid)
2. Pei (paid)
3. Sportyger (paid)
4. jtho (paid)
5. Queenie
6. babe kazooie (paid)
7. Inya (*babe will collect on her behalf)
8.fatfish (paid)
9. Kat

Food Jar (Blue)
1. minnie24 (paid)
2. babydreams (paid)
3. jaszho (paid)
4. irene (paid)
5. sung
6. dragonbee (to be collected by sunshinebaby) (paid)
7. princess_in_dreamland (paid)

Wintertime ... u coming for the bash tom? If yes, ok for you to take over the blue one =)

Food Container JCG500P $40
1. missycandy
2. Seabreeze

pls tt $33 to POSB Savings 193-13734-2 and I (Seabreeze) will pay her everything at 1 go.

Pig Pig ... ok noted

Blurjen ... rec ur PM ... will check n let you know k

Back