(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

hello mamafio,

our edd 1 day apart..me waiting also, from waiting impatiently to now no feeling liao..haha..ever since doc ask me to start climbing stairs, now just worry she will overdue..
u delivering in tmc also (saw it from the list)? Mine also girl!
happy.gif

supernatural childbirth..hahaha..first time i read it, alot of ???? pop up in my head..

Whitegalz,
yr comments on the various brands is so helpful!! how? got a name for yr xiao niu niu already?

next time i go TMC must go visit the nursery liao..see whether can spot babies with 1 mitten..that shld be soooo cute..

Hi Hi sartayeo

keep getting those mild contractions & also got LS, all these are symptons of baby coming soon right? haha, keep gg to toilet to check also. Doc never ask me climb stairs, but I got go evening walks with my family. my doc is Dr Adrian Woodworth.

Supernatural childbirth is standing in faith of God's promise of a smooth delivery with no need for any painkillers. There are quite a few testimonies in my church.

Cheers!

oooo...thought you want a super natural birth..opps, my bad..hehe..

then like that i also hope for supernatural birth..sounds like you are on the right path having those symptoms..me only started the LS thing today..

i used to go toilet and check ever so often also!! but now not enthu anymore..cause everytime only see normal discharge..hope my first sign of labour is the bursting of waterbag instead of the show..more drama..ahaha

it would be fun to see who pop first..hope to see more of yr post in the forum!!

mamafio:
do continue to stand on God's Word! Christ has redeemed us from e curse of e law and pain is part of tat curse... becos Jesus bore ur pain, u dun have to bear any!

Mamofio and sheepish! Yes supernatural childbirth, God has indeed answered my prayers! Have faith and continue praying, He will definitely have things in control!
happy.gif

I read the book on this written by Jackie Mize, it's a really good book.

lonerunner
To beat the sun, i put everyone in sunscreen and put on caps. So my husband says my son will be known as the boy who smells of the beach in school
happy.gif

Stay positive! Will be ok one, basically just believe that your body can birth naturally and it will. Remember, it's all in the mind. Plus when the pain starts, just relax, that's all you need to do and NOT fight the pain, go with the surges.

I'm sure it'll be our turn soon... Maybe this weekend?

Haha, my faith level jux shot up sky high again after reading your posts! This is a quite an old book, not easy to find, I rec'd it during Xmas08. Have heard so much abt it previously. For sure he is in control & he will never forsake us!
AMEN!

ginn:
yup, it is! glad tat u have a wonderful testimony glorifying e name of Jesus! while i gave in to e pain and opted for epidural, thank God tat there is therefore now no condemnation in Christ! and indeed, He is in control! e epidural administration was quick and complication-free, and i recovered quick and well - able to pee e same day without help... most imptly, little rainie is healthy! praise Jesus still for such a wonderful blessing!

butter:

I don't have the pain thingy at the V area but I heard some mummies complain abt that kinda pain then the next thing i know they give birth liao hehe.
u got checked for dialation again ah? i just went for checkup again on tuesday my gynae din check me liao.
Hey better dun lie on ur back not advisable cos will put pressure on some kinda blood vessel to the baby...dun rem wat is it but i read in books and gynae also mention.
Hang on less than 2 wks!

Yan:

haha ya we plan to celebrate both together but havem't decide where to go everywhere will be packed...thinking of going somewhere not so crowded for a nice picnic but i think my husband dun like hahaha!
Your baby is so cute! sleep so soundly
happy.gif

Peggy:

wow another natural w/o Epi! Somemore 1st babyt! way to go! I can nv do that LOL

Sartayeo:

Hey is ur diarrhoea always alot and runny or abit abit like that? nowadays i also very farney can go toilet more than 6 times a day but its like abit abit runny runny one....u got stitch like pain? monitor maybe its not just a stitch!!
happy.gif

today i start climbing the stairs for 5 floors cos i live on the 5th floor pant like mad liao lol!

oh no.. i am always having the pain in V area almost everyday..
this 14th feb is also an auspicious day.. i wonder if my bb wants to come out earlier on vday. But gynae said such dates r popular and hospital might be full, might risk not able to get the room we wanted.

piggymousey,

my diarrhoea ah, hmmmm..softer than usual and not abit abit..quite substantial..hahahaa..anw, my diarrhoea episode only landed me in toilet today for 2 times..maybe cannot even consider as diarrhoea..haha..

the stitch like pain only persisted when i was walking..now okay le..but now i am aching all over now. ALL. OVER. my back feels like its almost breaking..so my advice to you: don't climb TOO much stairs..i dont know whether its the stair climbing or what, but my whole back and pelvis area is aching like mad..

ashleigh,
14th feb asuspicious ah! as in asuspicious in the chinese sense or because its vday? my hubby say he got a strong feeling the baby coming out either 14th or 15th..which i then replied 'i think she will be overdue..'

Hi Ashleigh,piggymousey and Sartayeo,

ya lor, y 14th auspicious leh? cos v day? hmmm, I dont like 14th cos my poor ger will have 2 in 1 pressie, eat out ex, flower ex, then may not pei me celebrate her bdae when she has bf liao...haha...

i also think the hospital will be packed leh. Aiyo, I wanna the nice zen single room. hope wont kena the double bed converted to single bed ah.

Moro fri 13th leh, maybe moro for me..faint..Me overdue by a day liao leh.

Hmm, my hubby dun let me climb stairs..say i shld have climbed last time..last minute wont work..chey...hmmm, per internet, Sex helps =p

Moro going check up. Should I bring my hospital bag along ah? In case, got dilation or can induce? hmmm...

Ashleigh: 14th is a good date??

Sartayeo: how many levels u climb??? climb slow and steady la dun exert too much pressure on urself not good for bb oso wor think u better rest for the day liao ask hubby help to massage ur back??

SY: oh ya hor tomorrow fri 13th hahaha....hope bb dun come out tomorrow cross fingers X X
Yesh i heard alot that sex now will help induce labour but ur hubby willing ah? my husband refuse cos he scared he hurt the baby and oso dun wan risk infection at V area now haha i was like pleading with him the other day to help get the baby out of me LOL!

Jaundice:
anyone's baby got janundice?
my baby is 9 days old le. today went polyclinic check, still 250. the doc din advice anything, juz ask us go back again next sat...
sad.gif

I m very worried, though sun him every morning.

My lochia like going to finish, then last nite, suddenly heavy flow again.. and got menses cramp. this morning after massage so tired! my massage lady say i still got alot of clots inside. it's good tat it flow out.
phew...

yo agree,walkg bet bah, gt a thinkg too much stairs climbg for those heavy ones may hurt urslf.then i think pls dun climb stairs alone.we pregnant woman r more clumsy.bet tak gd care. sataryeo:u stil arnd too sia.me tdy only one time diarr,also gastric pain bt heng aft mrn tak med bck slp fel bet liao

Hi everyone
GOOD NEWS!!! Faith had delivered her baby ADNIEL at 1644hr. Emergency c sect with epi and her baby weigh 3.7kg
happy.gif

Take care Faith

ok this is out of the topic but i just came across this saying which is hilarious!

"MEN ARE LIKE PARKING LOTS IN A CARPARK.
GOOD ONES ARE ALWAYS TAKEN.
THE ONLY ONE AVAILABLE IS E HANDICAP LOT"

i was surfing web today and read from a website that 14th feb is a good day.. but dunno how true anot.. perhaps its auspicious for other events.. if i specifically look for auspicious date for giving birth, most website need to pay one and also require mama and papa's some birth info as well..

hi mommies,

I have made a checklist of the things that i pack for the hospital. Anything that is crucial and was very useful during the stay at the hospital ? i thought if u guys could give me tips, it will be nice

V-day (14th Feb):
hahaa! I just went to kpo (again!) 14th Feb 09 is quite an auspicious day and good day for bb to be born! There will always be lots of ppl around to help or provide assistance when required, and bb will have a very good life as bb get older, especially when old!

iceblue:
ya lor. I'm trying to close my ears to the discouraging words too. But when after I am home even my hubby said the same thing to me ah, my morale went all the way down down down ......
Maybe it's the raging homones of pregnancy that made me feel like this lah. haahahahahaa!
Nvm. I'll do my best to ignore!
happy.gif

btw ur birdnest hor, u took it cold or warm? If warm, it shldnt give you gastric pain leh.

piggymousey:
oh ya hor. The indigestion could be due to our big uterus! I din think of this, but very likely you are rite abt it! Ei when your new hse will be ready ah? You'd been living with ur mum since you got married?
My bb also super active at nite. Just like iceblue's. Esp after 11pm to 2am ... sometimes I woke up at 3am becos of her kicks and movements! Confirm she takes after both her parents lah ... nite owls :p
Steady, take ur stair climing slow and leisurely! Dun attack the stairs! Very "xiong" one!

sartayeo:
hey wat time did you eventually fall asleep this morning? How's ur CTG checkup?
Your hubby is very nice to climb the stairs with u leh! My hubby always "siam" when I invitated him along on my stairs adventure! hahahahaaa! jiayou! Enjoy the scenary as you walk! But remember to take the lift down! Not walk down! no good for our knees!
hahahaa ... dun worry abt bb mix up! Our bb will have a tag to wrist immediately after birth! This is to avoid mix up.

butter:
me too leh. good sleeping position is very hard to find now. The most comfy position is now on my right side, but it is no good for bb and mummy as it puts pressure on the circulation and reduce oxygen flow. But as my hubby said, no choice lor. Better to find a good sleeping position to sleep than stay sleepless the entire nite and worst, wake up panda eye aching all over!

sheepish:
Hope that your bb will settle down soon! It'll be my turn soon too! hahahahaa!

Yan:
Hey thanks for sharing Faith's news! woah ... feel like pinching your bb's cheeks! So adorable!

GraceChua:
jiayou!!

SY:
maybe this weekend your bb will be coming out too? ;) hahaha ... no need to be so kangjong to bring hospital bag lah! Just see wat gynae says first before take action lah!

peggy:
wahh ... ur boy's really very cute leh! love him!

Ramy:
One more day in office for us tmw! And we'll start our ML!!!
Suddenly today I found that there are lotta work to do! Even though I postponed my ML originally to start yesterday to Monday, I still find that I dun have time to finish!
Suddenly I think I'll missed office life! :p heehehe :p
hmm .. try popping up a pillow to sleep if u cant sleep on your sides. I find that it works for me at times! u might wan to try it.
My hubby bought Pampers NB for our bb. We'll switch to cheaper brands after she's born and when her skin's not so sensative!
Dun worry abt not packing enough! U can always phone n get hubby to get the stuff u required!

MamaFio:
Hey your EDD's coming soon too! Orr ... me first time heard of "supernatural childbirth" :p hehehe :p thanks for the explaination :p

Whitegalz:
Many thanks for your comments on the various brands! Will definately use it as a guideline! It is very helpful!!

mummyo:
ha! I simply LOVE boys who smells of suntan lotion and the beach! maybe your boys will grow up handsome hunks next time!
Thanks! Will definately keep your advice in mind! Relax and go with the surges!
Let's see if our bb comes during this weekend ;) Definately waiting ... waiting ... waiting ....

FaithOng:
Congrats!!

lonerunner: i warm it then drink.
dunno y leh. lusy stomach. but aft i took med, sleep wake up ok liao. keke can even go eat jaks place wif my fren.

tdy feel more strain at my pelvis /lower abdomen area.. waiting waiting waiting for the big moment! can u seme become giraffe?keek

iceblue:
oh u poor thing! Maybe next time try wash down with a hot cup of water and see how things go! Hope that it will be your d-day soon! I'm already a giraffe but trying to act not as a giraffe! hahahaahhaa!

ya hor sataryeo, u dint ment wat gynae say aft u do CTG..signs of contractions alry?

lonerunner: me nw vry hungry , gta eat biscuits .scare liao dun dare anyh eat so late at nite

iceblue:
hahahaa ... yeah once I was like you too. But if now hungary dun eat anything hor, later in the middle of nite the noisy stomach due to hungary will wake us up leh! Maybe go and have a cup of milo? it will make u feel better!
happy.gif

Suddenly me feeling abit down leh. I think I will miss this tummy lots when I finally deliver, especially the feeling of bb kicking and moving inside! Now sayang-ing my tummy. I think I must be crazy! hahahaaha!

haha u not crazy lah, i think it shld be normal among mummies bah.. keke shld nt only u , me too!

nwadays evrytim baby move , i wil kp ask my hubby to see! ask him to stare n wait, i wil alwys say soon u no chance see , dun regret. then also if wif frens wil try tel them see( but most no chance catch it) , haha lik a 'hao lian' mama, ppl mus be wonderg wats so nice to see!
rofl.gif

haha i sudly realize of the "pop out" mummies chart, most of the mummies is at TMC!
keke is it wif TMC then baby cm out early? hee so boliao me

piggymousey,
Ya, got checked dilation during my last visit to gynae. Urs never check ar?
Oh... really no good to sleep on the back!!! But if I sleep on the side, baby will just slide to that side (due to gravity) then when wake up in the middle of the night, stomach will be very pain.

lonerunner,
OoOooOo... no good to sleep on the right ar. Thanks for the info.
And u so nice loh, check if V-Day is a good date or not. Hee hee... I wonder which one of us will have a V-Day BB.
happy.gif

Eh... climbing stairs as form of exercise? I stay 2nd storey only (highest over here liao) so not much chance to climb very high.
sad.gif

Up to this stage, sleeping is really very xin ku. Seeing so many mummies had pop and all those cute babies pics, really so happy for them.
happy.gif

iceblue,

No leh... I was being checked by the head nurse... She caused much pain to me. Ha ha... But the last visit, I was being checked by gynae himself and he said I am already 1cm dilated...

So, still waiting now...
happy.gif

hee ur head nurse so silent, trying to giv u surprise huh?

tmr my turn to go back gynae , last appt loh! doing CTG agn, hpfuly tmr wil hear gd news frm him

lonerunner, how do u know 14th feb a good day? where you see? i want to see if 19th jan is a good day for my baby...haha.

congrats! faith!

iceblue,
Maybe she fed up with me coz I was making a lot of noise (due to the pain) when she checked me. Hee hee... Then she "lectured" me... told me if I can't stand her checking, it will even be worse when I admit into hospital coz the nurses there are not train to check dilation.

Eh... what's the CTG for???

catmomo: my bb got juandice too.. later bringing him to poly clinic for heel prick test... cos i scared tmr see PD then need to do blood test there ... more ex...

r u sunning ur baby ?

hi all mummys here...im frm the Sep thread...can i ask do any of the mummys here engage CL? Do you hv any good/experience ones to recommend?

pls pm me..thanks!

Hello Ladies,

Maternity Exchange is having its Major Madness Sale Now! Loads of Maternity, and Nursing wear, selected Lingerie and Diaper bags are going for up to 80% off! To get the best deals, shop both in store at Marina Square, #03-108 and online @ http://shop.maternityexchange.sg

SingaporeMotherhood.com readers get an additional 5% off sale items (applicable only at Marina Sq) . Simply print this page (http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/maternity_voucher.htm)and present it upon purchase.

* There's way more stuff at the Marina Square store but if you're in confinement, then check out the online store as it's more convenient!

catmomo, i also got one super big bloodclot dropped out this morning, the feeling sux leh, like baby coming out like that!!! No wonder yesterday after my massage so painful.. Now fresh blood again....

Sarta, soon.. we have a few options for the chinese names already.. Not going to give her any christian names bah..

Lonerunner, Sarta, no prob on the diapers... Now i am going to buy based on the cheapest price liao.. havent do research on price and shops yet.. my colleague told me buy at medical halls is the cheapest

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 Popped</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Baby's Weight</TD><TD>Mode of delivery </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fatjo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>Matthew John</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>C-sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>LemonT</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>happy (happy_mummy79)</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>2.385kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>Keitaro King</TD><TD>3.12kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>Violet</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Olively</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>24-Jan-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.39kg</TD><TD>E-C section </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>3.42kg</TD><TD>E-C section w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Drizzlestars</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>Zane</TD><TD>2.87kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Sheepish</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>Rainie</TD><TD>2.745kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>Renee</TD><TD>3.045kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Joanne (yesbaby)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.58kg</TD><TD>C sec w/GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Athlete</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Kwoli</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.955kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>3.60kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Lynne (nicoletalyn)</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>3.265kg</TD><TD>C sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>BabyWiz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>Benson</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD>Shyann</TD><TD>2.45kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>joycie (jlchia)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kaylee</TD><TD>3.290kg</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>BB_Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.94kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>SamanthaGoh</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>Garson</TD><TD>4kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>AG_gal</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jovan Koh</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4.5kg</TD><TD>C sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>3.13kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Catmomo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb</TD><TD>3.665kg</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Mibebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>Carys Danielle</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Whitegalz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.56kg</TD><TD>Assisted Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Yan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>Mellyiana</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>3.05kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>Merisse</TD><TD>3.305kg</TD><TD>Assisted Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>2.74kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>3.13kg</TD><TD>E-C section </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>MDH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Naomi Rachael</TD><TD>3.34kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Saro_queen</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>3.78kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>Seth</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Snow_bb</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>Josen</TD><TD>2.805kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>Bryston</TD><TD>3.095kg</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>9-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jerilyn</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Faith Ong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>Adniel</TD><TD>3.7kg</TD><TD>E C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Ramy</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 MTBs</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Taztaz</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Curiousgal</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Gigi2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sha (sha_987)</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Gracie_gal</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>SY (popkorn2008)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>Sarah </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>ah lin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Juney (yjune)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>Vera </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>DK_mama</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jared </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Twinnies (twins)</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Girl, Boy</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Win (leng79)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Rachel (miffytan)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>Sherlyn Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Phobe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Gamze_K</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Erna </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Iceblue</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>Nicole </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mamafio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Clover </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Piggymousey</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>Eden </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Sartayeo (sebstay)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Wintertime</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>LZ Mommy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Sherry Martini</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Tofu</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Emilyxu</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Cindy Chua</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Eipsy (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

piggymousey,
u best la, plead with hubby for sex to get baby out of you..hahahahaha...i think i will stick to orginial plan to start having sex after the 15th..
I didnt climb alot as compared to lonerunner, about 20 floors per day..but think i too long never exercise..so abit of workout is too much for my body..and the bad thing is my husband gives horrible massages..he cause more pain than pleasure..

iceblue,
ya lo, still here..everytime go toilet didnt see mucus plug or show..starting to think the mucus plug thing is a urban myth..haaha

Hi Ladies,

This is what I learn from my malay massage, for baby with jaundice can cut a bit of winter melon and mix with warm water and let the baby drink. She say it will reduce jaundice easily, dun know how true is it but I was about to try after 3 times visit to polyclinic for jaundice check. Luckily the final time was ok, so have not try it yet. Anyway, I let my baby drink plenty of warm water too even though doc mentioned that baby on breast feeding do not need that. But I think water do help to flush out the toxic.

BTW, last time when I am about to give birth one week before I also have alot of "big business" and vomitting feeling. So for mummies out there if you have such symptons it might mean your baby is coming soon....
happy.gif

lonerunner,
think i slept at about 2+ or 3am, then have to wake up at 6++ to get raedy for the CTG..

The CTG normal..but good thing baby was active during the entire session, kept kicking the metal disc..and whenever i cough, her heartbeat will increase alot..think my loud coughing scared her..haha..doctor wasnt around during CTG, but the nurse raed the chart and say everything normal..if got contractions she will mention rightttt?

Anyway, my hubby till today only accompanied me once..dunno he will continue to accompany me anot..he quite lazy one..

butter,
not good to sleep on back ah! i seems to be able to sleep on my back comfortably only..
think the last stretch before giving birth raelly quite torturing..i was so desperate for sleep yesterday i took the flu meds the doc gave me to help me sleep..i was that desperate..cant deal with another night of tossing and turning..

the nurse scold u ah!! wa..shldnt lei..having someone check us down there comfirm uncomfortable ma..

I was asked to CTG once because i complain little fetal movement..second time was because i pass the 38th week and doc want to monitor.. -____-lll

drizzlestar,
i got vomitting feeling!! still wondering how much my naeueous episode only comes during the 3rd trimester..lets see if i will pop soon..but today still havent experience 'big business'..i wanna poo!

i realised i only have a few days' supply of fish oil and vitamins left..hope i pop by then..if not have to buy again..then confirm cannot finish the new supply..

Back