(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

ginn:
tat's weird then... cos after i took it e other day, e next day i did big biz liao... yeah, agree e piles hurt more than e wound... my fren oso told me to push in, but i dunno how to... so i juz apply e ointment gynae prescribed and let it subside by itself...

lonerunner:
yah, i really very stressed initially liao lor... baby juz came home, not used to e new environment so kept crying... then i couldn't see e milk flow too, dun need anyone to tell me baby not enough i oso noe!

Hi ginn,
I hope u will ve no prob later. No worries the tear wont affect ur poo. It will just be a bit pain due to the stretching but if u ve soft poo, it shouldn't be a prob.
happy.gif
As for piles, i'm not too sure coz i dont ve it for my 1st and 2nd one but i guess its best to leave it alone or if u feel uncomfortable, consult ur doc for any prescription k.

As for the swollen feet, now already my 3rd day of massage and i can see some difference. Swollen not that bad. I hope it will be lessen each day. I guess we both dont ve to worry much abt that. Maybe too much water retention during pregnancy i suppose
happy.gif

Hehehe laughing gas is something u will forget everything ya. What i remember, i feel like pushing only, eventhough the contraction is still painful but i tink its more to the pushing sensation rather than the contraction feeling ya. hehe .. At last GAME OVER
happy.gif

I had fever for the past 2 days. BREAST FEVER and my breast is very hard like a stone but i dont care. I still press the side and dab it with warm water and i will use my pumping to let out the milk to release the pain. It works. U should try. The more u keep, the more painful and hard it will be. U ve to be brave and strong to press it. I believe u can coz if u can give birth which is so painful let alone tis right. Just bear with it a bit k.. Hope tis works for u

ashleigh
I suppose during our last trimester, we tend to ve some kind of sharp pain and i tink it normal and sign that we r going to give labour soon.
happy.gif

piggymousey
Since ur anniversary is nearer to V day, i suppose its best u celebrate it 2 in 1 as well. Why dont u go for candlelight dinner
happy.gif

argh so sian kena up due to gastric pain.dunno is it due to too late(1+ am) tak bird nest end up cant digest nw pain liao. abit fel lik vomit.. haiz so sad..
tot bird nest nt hard thg to digest .. i knw my stomach weak but even bird nest also so jialat!

help!

baby not out yet end up suffer this pain
kao_angry.gif

Hi everyone, Just to let everyone knows that i just SMS Faith and i understand fr her hubby she is in labour ward now. She was admitted yesterday due to cramps. Was told she will be delivered by today. Hope and pray she will ve a smooth delivery soon
happy.gif

Yan, did u add me on msn? Can add me again? I was doing other things, think i accidentally click cancel. Btw, I use hot water bottle to soothe breasts and hot hot water bath.. Wanted to bathe this morning but MIL suddenly popped by!!

Ginn, I went for the Malay massage yesterday.. I find my feet almost back to original size.. Try to sleep with legs on pillows, it really helps alot.

Ramy, so I put natural first okie.. then will wait for ur update..
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 Popped</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Baby's Weight</TD><TD>Mode of delivery </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fatjo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>Matthew John</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>C-sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>LemonT</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>happy (happy_mummy79)</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>2.385kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>Keitaro King</TD><TD>3.12kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>Violet</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Olively</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>24-Jan-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.39kg</TD><TD>E-C section </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>3.42kg</TD><TD>E-C section w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Drizzlestars</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>Zane</TD><TD>2.87kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Sheepish</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>Rainie</TD><TD>2.745kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>Renee</TD><TD>3.045kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Joanne (yesbaby)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.58kg</TD><TD>C sec w/GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Athlete</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Kwoli</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.955kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>3.60kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Lynne (nicoletalyn)</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>3.265kg</TD><TD>C sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>BabyWiz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>Benson</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD>Shyann</TD><TD>2.45kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>joycie (jlchia)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kaylee</TD><TD>3.290kg</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>BB_Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.94kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>SamanthaGoh</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>Garson</TD><TD>4kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>AG_gal</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jovan Koh</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4.5kg</TD><TD>C sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>3.13kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Catmomo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb</TD><TD>3.665kg</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Mibebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>Carys Danielle</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Whitegalz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.56kg</TD><TD>Assisted Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Yan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>Mellyiana</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>3.05kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>Merisse</TD><TD>3.305kg</TD><TD>Assisted Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>2.74kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>3.13kg</TD><TD>E-C section </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>MDH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Naomi Rachael</TD><TD>3.34kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Saro_queen</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>3.78kg</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Snow_bb</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>Josen</TD><TD>2.805kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>Bryston</TD><TD>3.095kg</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>9-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Faith Ong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>Adniel</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Ramy</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 MTBs</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Taztaz</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Curiousgal</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Gigi2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sha (sha_987)</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Gracie_gal</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>SY (popkorn2008)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>Sarah </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>ah lin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Juney (yjune)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>Vera </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>DK_mama</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jared </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Twinnies (twins)</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Girl, Boy</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Win (leng79)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Rachel (miffytan)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>Sherlyn Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Phobe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Gamze_K</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Erna </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Iceblue</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>Nicole </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Mamafio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Piggymousey</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>Eden </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Sartayeo (sebstay)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Wintertime</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>LZ Mommy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Sherry Martini</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Tofu</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Emilyxu</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Cindy Chua</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Eipsy (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

summary

Updated Ramy &amp; Jas's info again.. *Paiseh, nvr read properly*

Whitegalz,
Hahahah, its not easy when ur MIL is around u see. For me, its my mum who has been taking care of me and so far so good
happy.gif
But tis Sunday, my MIL wil take turn and my mum will go back so i dont know how
sad.gif
Sure got a lot of things cannot do want. hehe but nevermind, just bear wif it.

SY
It's ok. Even Faith is over the EDD but now she is in labour ward. urs will be soon. Take care and dont think too much ya
happy.gif

Hi Whitegalz

Please help me update my details..

Mt A
Baby #1
Boy
Edd 13 Feb
Add 7 Feb
Baby Seth @ 3.11kg
Natural w/o epi

Thanks...some pics of baby seth
2152247.jpg

thanks whitegalz... sure will update u soon !

SY,
Hang in there..am sure u will have a smooth delivery soon

faith is in labour ward already ? wishing her all the best !

yan
your baby is so cute!!

peggy,

your baby is adorable! ...

congrats for popped out mommies !

aiyo...all the babies are so cute...I also think all NB babies look the same. Wonder how people can comment that she/he look more like mama or papa?

Realised most mummies give birth earlier than EDD wor. aiyo....

yan

Thanks yan, i will buy medela.. and i will check the update of mommy pop up for details..thanks

lonerunner,
Better to work and keep busy ..u are right. Well me getting induced coz of sugar levels mah !.... also big baby ...so precautionary ..
so this friday both of us last working day a...monday i guess both of us are resting...
your EDD on wednesday right... all the best ..waiting for your updates

piggymousey,

today i got abit of the diarrhoea symptom liao! went toilet twice in the mornings - super rare for me..maybe the stair climbing is working!!!haha..
but think walked too much and climbed too much stairs..now got stitch like pain at my pelvis area..

went CTG at TMC this morning and saw that alot of the observation wards are in use..maybe last night alot of ladies warded for labour today..on of them should be faith!!!

SY,
today still early..maybe baby choosing the best timing to come out..fingers crossed!
happy.gif

I realised all babies looks kinda similar too..xiao s (a taiwan host) was saying how last time she could not recognise which one is her baby at the nursery after she gave birth..haha..
i can imagine the nurse pushing a baby in for me to breastfeed and me going 'erhmm, is this my baby??' or breastfeed halfway then a nurse run in and say 'opps, this one not yr baby..'

Ramy
I would say the good ones is Pampers, Huggies and Mamypoko. The rest might not be so popular and good. Best to buy which bb might not get rashes but overall its up to individual
happy.gif

Sartayeo, u beri farnie leh.. but i think is true leh...tat y the nurse must quickly label the baby by putting a tag across the wrist rite...

I went n see the newly borned babies at level 6 before..so cute...some more active, some more sleepy but all alike..haha...

Ya, heard eat spicy food may induce bb out. I'm going eat laksa soon...

later when hubby is backie, I will climb stairs...

so must always check the baby's tag before breastfeeding in hospital after delivery!!! lol..

the nursery in TMC is at lvl 6 ah?

yup...should be level 6...

all in their little cradle side by side..n i wonder y they only wear one mitten...i will ask the nurse when my bb arrives...keke...

sy:
they all have 2 mittens, but maybe when u were there, e babies are like little rainie, kept pulling her hands out of them... there was once when e nurse was trying to put on e other mitten for her, when she succeeded, e other mitten was out! anyway, tmc mittens are quite big so can drop out easily...

to prevent getting wrong baby, quickly take a picture of your baby when he is out, then compare when he is on your hand for breastfeeding.. hahah

sartayeo
the nursery is at level 3 also. I never been to level 6 , so dont know.

white
oh ya, realise i didnt update u all with spicegal details. her baby is 3.11kg n name is Jerilyn i think.

yan
thanks . right..its best to wait and see which suits the baby

thanks SY. for the detail. Just hang in .... am sure u will be fine

i bought drypers long back to see how it goes. now that i have information from you i will change it up after the baby is out .. by seeing his reaction

Ramy, I am using sample packs now..

So far this is my observation:

Fitty - Leaks so easily! Today her urine leak out from the side leh..

Drypers - Not bad.. Can hold urine well but full easily..

Pampers - Also Not bad...

Mammypoko - Best.. Baby's bottom dry despite the whole diapers full..

Huggies - Trying now..

Sometimes i lazy, whole nite nvr change if she never poos.. So I can also compare the absorbency of the diapers

whitegalz

nice idea ..to try sample packs so that we can test. I also have some sample packs.

Nice observation. Will feedback too.

HellOoo all mummys

Long time since I last posted anything, been just reading the threads. So nice to know that all the babies &amp; mummies are well. My edd is 22/2, but Doc says might be anytime, waiting impatiently for the day to come by .. I am opting for supernatural childbirth!

Pls update for me:

Edd 22/2
Girl
Name: Clover

Back