(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

hi catmomo,

i went to kidzloft today too ! I bought a nursing pillow,cot organiser,foam mattress for playpen(very thin though, 1/5" but for $10, cant complain much), some safety first products for the car for bb, playpen fitted sheet, 1 set mittens n booties and some socks ... thats about all.. those interested in Cheeky Bon Bon products might be interested cos got 30% off so i think not a bad deal ba.. i spent abt $110 there
happy.gif
Am happy with the nursing pillow.. can be used for bb too for after milk to prevent reflux n the design is cuteee ! Cheeky Bon Bon Bear Bear.. haha My SIL uses it n we call it the donut, my niece loves to sleep in it too
happy.gif

hi saro,
hee.. i bought my nursing pillow at the isetan sale le. tat time also abt 30%... cant rem. Yah, can be used to let BB sleep when not BF.
I love the CheekyBonBon goose design. My fren say tat's the best quality fabric, she feel. Hee hee..

Wow, $10 mattress? how come i din see.. anyway, i havent go collect my cot from Bro. Didn't really dare to buy the mattress yet juz in case cant fit. I got the measurements though..

Hi mummies,
My postnatal massage with malay heritage jamu massage makes me feel very energetic after each sessions. Always sleeps during my sessions as advise by my therapist. I would like to recommend their service to mtb and hope that you'll enjoy your sessions like I did. My MIL too enjoy her mthly massage by them till now she will have her sessions twice a mth. Visit their website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com

Wow seems like many of you had a good shopping at kidzloft. I intend to go tomorrow with my hubby. This time he can see what else we need for BB. I need to get the thermometer there anyway.

catmomo: You said you bot the positioning pillow. Is it the U-shape one? Its $19.95 after discount right? I tried it last night. Not bad la. Of cos i prefer my bolster but this is quite comfy too. You bot the crib sheet and cot bumper? I want to buy it too. The crab design one. Cos its cute and happy! Actually i like babysafe's cot design. Its just blue with circle design on it. $122 at Robinsons. Doubt they will give discount. How much did you pay for your cot bumper?
saroqueenie: i was contemplating about the nursing pillow, but was advised against it by my friend. She told me to use the U shape pillow can already. So saved it lor.

Yesterday I had my 2nd antenatal class. The midwife who's giving the talk seems a bit nervous. Informative talk but the notes handed out sucks. Doesnt match with her powerpoint slides. We got to watch a video on a woman giving birth. Wa. i teared cos i was so scared! It looks really disgusting and I kept clenching my fist and holding on to my hubby. cannot imagine my turn in Feb. Gotta tell my doc again that I'M SCARED! Sigh, but i dont really want him to say. oh in that case you C-section la. OUCH!

I'm on leave tomorrow, so going for my first pre-natal massage at Truespa. Update you guys on that when i come back. Have this super nagging pain on my back. I shall go swimming today!

Hi GraceChua,
Huh, the sessions are on weekday PM only? Hmm, heard there's a talk on Sat 29Nov that includes some baby prep talk and includes hosp tour, 1pm-4pm i think. Shall we do that instead?

Peachmomo:
the positioning pillow is the 2 mini bolsters joined by a valcro, for baby one. $10+ after disc. Then the cot bumper is $32+ after disc. The U shaped pillow is the breastfeeding pillow which i bought it in isetan sale earlier. I tot the Comfy U pillow u bought looks abit different.

I only left the cot mattress n those misc like wipes, baby bath, etc to buy. Still waiting to see if any big Christmas sale at Taka or Robinsons to buy my BabySafe mattress and to utilise my vouchers as well... =p

So sleepy today...zzzz

Hey ladies,
have you all started sourcing for post-natal massage already?
got so many 'fake' recommendations in this forum.. also dunno which is good..
was thinking of going to Rustic Nirvana but not much reviews on them..

hi Mummies, there is a Robinsons' Cardmembers sale this Wed and Thur evening (Centrepoint & Raffles City). Starts at 630pm so no need to take leave! understand that the baby products there are on 20% off, but no Tollyjoy and Avent, Philips etc. Only Pigeon caught my eye cos I want to buy the milk storage bottles.. haha. if you work near the area might wana go and take a look. but it may get too crowded so beware of your tummies!

May i ask how much did you ladies spend on baby cot, stroller (with car seat) and if any one bought baby carrier (those that can sling across or piggy bag ones, like sarong)? I went to Baby Kingdom yday to get these big ticket items and now Im wondering if I overpaid, considering there are so many sales everywhere now.. paranoid again.

I went to Kiddy Palace, Kidsloft, Baby Kingdom, Tollyjoy sale on Saturday. I did some research and must say that while most prices are the same(excluding the Tollyjoy sale), some were marked-up and slashed with discount... meaning u end up paying the same, or even more.

In fact, Kiddy Palace sells most of the baby necessities competitively with the rest, sometimes even cheaper. I was quite disaapointed with the trip to Kidsloft and Baby Kingdom... Out of the way, dusty displays, and priced the same if not more expensive.

In the end, i managed to get most of the stuffs i needed from the Tollyjoy sale.

Gracie_gal,
the Robinson;s sale is only for Cardmembers?
=( I want to get my BabySafe cot mattress... But I m not cardmember..

do u guys feel yr stomach get bigger n heavier n yr tail bone a bit aching?
my coll n family alway ask why i walk so slow? sigh...
like some of u i will go n collect passdown fr my coll be4 buy all t bb stuff. excited looking at those cute cute bb clothing , socks etc. mine.
r yr bb more active kicking?
decide to buy playpen as worried bb might not want to sleep in cot long n waste $.
christmas coming soon. maybe get some gifts 4 close frs. next yr this time we can bring our bb n celebrate tog as a family. haha

i'm getting excited at the thought of seeing our little ones in 3months' time, and for some of you with early Feb EDDs, in 2months' time.
happy.gif

everyday counting down on the # of working days, and for me, it's 40days. hee!

Hi Wedtobe06:
yah, bump is getting bigger. was looking at the other fren's bump, and she's due in 1 mth's time, seem like mine is bigger than her!! :S

As for aches, not too bad for me, just tat i tend to get breathless easily and breathe v heavily. I can still sleep on my back if i want, but i worried oxygen supply to baby is not good in that position. So i alwaz sleep on my sides.

As Baby gets bigger, we shld feel more movts more easily, but he's also deprived of more space to move around as he gets bigger.

Catmomo,
Robinson sale will end 30 this month.. 26&27 for member after that will be for non member. but i m not very sure the sale will be same or not.. i guess should be the same. maybe you can check, call up Robinson 67330888.

my eailbone also feel pain if i sit too long..
bump much bigger n heavier...

CKTANGS, 12% rebates sales on 26 Nov & 27 Nov.
exclusive closed door to memebers on 26 Nov.

i certainly walk slower and pant easily now. every morning when i wake up, i will be in the butterfly sitting posture for abt 4-5 mins, which eases the pressure on tailbone, cos i sit at office whole day, and then like to sleep on my back too. it helps. must do stretches on ankles too, that's why i havnt had much leg cramps at night. furthermore, i have to climb 4 storeys at my workplace several times a day - no lifts.

John Little is having warehouse sale at Expo from tomorrow, but it seems like not much baby stuffs so i wont go. Yes, Robinson's sale on 26 & 27th is for cardmembers but other than that, the sale is open to public too. maybe can get christmas pressies there for your friends' children instead.

I just heard from my two new-mother friends that double breast pump is better cos if you use single pump, the other breast will leak! but double pump so ex! anyone has any hand-me-downs or new ones to sell at a good price?

also, any recommendations for baby monitors and food/bottle warmers? These are all not very cheap woh..

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="119911">Mummy</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby #</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby's Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gestation</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>25weeks @ 900grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FaithOng LS</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 320grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Dr Denas Chandra</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>25weeks @ 700grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>24weeks @ 680grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angel</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo </TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>28+weeks @ 1.5kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>23 weeks @ 506 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks @ 358 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DD</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>24 weeks@ 696 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gigi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sha(sha_987)</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>28 weeks @ 1.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Dr Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>19weeks @ 305grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>joanne(yesbaby)</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>21+weeks @ 480grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>SY(Popkorn2008)</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 340 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>AG</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 313 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLim</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 385grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>catmomo</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SK)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>22 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Mich (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boys</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>22 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheepish</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 375grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Twinnies (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">1&amp;2</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> <font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sarah</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>Dr Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ahlin</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mibebe </TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SnowLupLup</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 343grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iceblue</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>19+weeks @ 271grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>Dr Wh Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 338grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>17 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Butter (Twins)</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LZ mommy</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19weeks @ 328grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 318grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>kkf</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>21+weeks @ 460grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummyo</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>22weeks @ 435grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>olivia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>21weeks @ 391grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>emilyxiu</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Eipsy (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2 &amp; 3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

yah, tummy is now bigger and baby's movements are stronger... can even feel e hiccups... seems like my little gal oso most active juz before i sleep... gd thing i can still fall asleep, although it's uncomfortable at times...

i haven't bought stroller and car seat yet... was thinking of getting them when got really gd sales... am actually waiting for e isetan pte sale... e last time it happened, combi got 15% plus 10% i think... and i missed it! then for car seat, was thinking of bringing e little 1 to choose when she's bigger... so not buying yet either...

bought e sling liao though, moms in mind @ e last taka sale... think prices quite similar at all places, juz gotta buy during sales...

as for post natal massage, will get 1 of those malay ladies tat come to my place instead... dun think i wanna go out too much during tat mth... think rustic nirvana will be too ex for me...

Opps double post.. anyway just saw the banner at charles and keith building (which is near my office) that they are having warehouse sales again..

Cant see the date but search on the internet should be from 27 to 30th Nov, 10 to 8 pm..

anyway mummies, juz in case u are interested... juz sent tis out to my frens...

Hey gals,

I have various items to sell. Please read and let me know if you are interested.

These were stocked up when I was flying. Bought within the year, unused and unopened. Now not flying, so don't use them as often. What's more, I still have existing half-used portions. So am letting them go at low prices... Store prices are in brackets, if I know...

1. 01 tub Body Shop papaya body butter @ $15 ($29.90)
2. 01 bottle Palmer's cocoa butter formula @ $15
3. 02 bottles Face Shop raspberry roots sleeping mask @ $16 each ($31.90)
4. 01 tub Laneige water sleeping pack @ $45
5. 01 tub Lancome hydrazen neurocalm moisturising cream @ $70
6. 01 bottle Nailtek foundation 2 @ $10
7. 01 bottle OPI rapidry top coat @ $10
8. 01 bottle Seche Vite dry quick top coat @ $10
9. 01 Face Shop eyeshadow palette colour 01 pink @ $10
10. 01 bottle Clairol herbal essence hairspray @ $5

If you are interested in any of the above items, but still find the prices too high, do drop me an email and we can negotiate the prices.

thanks for reading yah... gotta save some money for my little gal...

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="119911">Mummy</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby #</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby's Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gestation</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>25weeks @ 900grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FaithOng LS</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 320grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Dr Denas Chandra</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>29weeks @ 1.28kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>28weeks @ 1.25kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angel</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo </TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>28+weeks @ 1.5kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>29+ weeks @ 1.185kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks @ 358 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DD</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>24 weeks@ 696 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gigi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sha(sha_987)</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>28 weeks @ 1.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Dr Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>19weeks @ 305grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>joanne(yesbaby)</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>21+weeks @ 480grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>SY(Popkorn2008)</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 340 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>AG</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>27 weeks@ 900+ grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLim</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 385grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>catmomo</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SK)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>22 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Mich (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boys</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>22 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheepish</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 375grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Twinnies (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">1&amp;2</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> <font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sarah</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>Dr Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ahlin</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mibebe </TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SnowLupLup</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 343grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iceblue</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>19+weeks @ 271grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>Dr Wh Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 338grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>17 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Butter (Twins)</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LZ mommy</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19weeks @ 328grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 318grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>kkf</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>21+weeks @ 460grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummyo</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>22weeks @ 435grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>olivia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>21weeks @ 391grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>emilyxiu</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Eipsy (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2 &amp; 3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi fat jo, thanks for compiling these!

pls help to add mine:
Mummy: Gracie_gal
Gynae: Dr Kenneth E. Lee
Hospital: Mt A
Baby #: 1
Baby's Gender: Boy
EDD: 11 Feb 09
Gestation: 26 weeks at 1.38kg

fat_jo:
yeah, quit in jun once i knew cos was spotting then... din wanna risk it... so was kinda unprepared to quit, haven't done my shopping and all... urself?

Hi rickoveron

I havent gone to kidzloft yet...U mean their prices are similar to kiddy palace even after the discounts? Ya, it is really out of the way, so I havent got the chance to go yet....Still tinking to go on Thur or not...

Any mummies out there thinking of getting Peg Perego stroller? Know where is the best place to get?

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="119911">Mummy</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby #</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby's Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gestation</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>25weeks @ 900grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FaithOng LS</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 320grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Dr Denas Chandra</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>29weeks @ 1.28kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>28weeks @ 1.25kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angel</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo </TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>28+weeks @ 1.5kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>29+ weeks @ 1.185kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks @ 358 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DD</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>24 weeks@ 696 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gigi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sha(sha_987)</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>28 weeks @ 1.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Dr Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>19 weeks @ 305grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gracie_gal </TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>26 weeks @ 1.38kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>joanne(yesbaby)</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>21+weeks @ 480grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>SY(Popkorn2008)</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 340 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>ahlin</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AG</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>27 weeks@ 900+ grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLim</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks @ 385grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>catmomo</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SK)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>22 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Mich (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boys</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>22 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheepish</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 375grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Twinnies (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">1&amp;2</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> <font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sarah</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>Dr Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mibebe </TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SnowLupLup</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 343grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iceblue</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>19+weeks @ 271grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>Dr Wh Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 338grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>17 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Butter (Twins)</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LZ mommy</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19weeks @ 328grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 318grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>kkf</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>21+weeks @ 460grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummyo</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>22weeks @ 435grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>olivia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>21weeks @ 391grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>emilyxiu</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Eipsy (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2 &amp; 3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

sheepish: me too. was spotting and cramping. quit last day in May.
happy.gif
oso roster was really bad so nothing to look forward too... haha.. u intend to go back?

fat_jo:
my roster was actually quite gd leh! can earn more money before leaving, but too bad... tried to change away too, but aircrews down so cannot... eh, dun think i'll go back lah... will wan another 1 soon after, so i see myself not working for 5 yrs... by then, i oreidi 34... dun think they wan me anymore... anyway, 34 still wear blue will be very very senior fss liao! haha... u leh?

blueb,

I only checked those items that i was looking for, and yes, they were more ex than KP. KL do have some stuffs not available at KP, but the dusty environment was a turn off for me.

Example, diaper cloth, 10 for $30 at KL, before 30% off. Went Baby Kingdom, $19.90. Same price as KP... in the end i bought at Tollyjoy... 10 for $14.90.

for strollers, you can take a look at Baby Hypermart
83 Kaki Bukit Ave 1 #01-00 Shun Li industrial park

joanne,
your baby is growing well..
think boys will be slightly heavier..
my fren just told me that before she deliver her baby, gynae estimate baby around 3.4kg but baby only weigh 2.9kg when he comes out.. funny hor..

princessdella
you eat the flesh as well?
or just the drink?
some pple tell me the drink is cooling whereas flesh is heaty, so if take both will neutralise off the cooling effect.
not sure true or not, but i love both the flesh and the drink. ;P

jas,
i eat the flesh as well leh.. not sure about the heaty part.. have to go home and ask my mum..
i also love both the drink and flesh.. hehe..

wow joanne your bb is grwing very well...
jo, help me update mine also 1.3kg at 27wks...

when can we start drinking cooling stuffs.. me recetnly like very heaty leh.. and had nose bleeding on and off.. so sainz...

kkf, how are you.. seem like quite long didn;t see your post.. hope everything is fine for u...

last friday, my SIL give birth to a beautiful boy.. at first she stay at 4 bedded.. but really cannot take it end up change to 1 bedded room.. cos the neighbour bb keep crying.. and got many vistors and the place is very cramp.. after which she changed room, i feel she can rest better and can have a peace of mind in doing wadever things she wan to do, no need to afraid suddenly there is a stranger open the curtain..
me now really think should i take 1 bedded..

jas,
i think will start twice a week den slowly increase the frequency.. Heard some people take once a day when closer to delivery date..

mrslim,
really so bad at 4 bedded ah? i booked 4 bedded 1st.. den see how first, if really bad den will consider changing to 2 bedded.. cos if book 2 bedded, even if u downgrade also need to pay for 2 bedded..

Hope kkf is fine.. she should be in week 26 already?

anyone has a feeling of "neither here nor there"?
seem like abit early to do all those stuffs, like set up the bed, wash clothes, pack bag, etc... but feeling v excited abt all.
It's like, I want to do so much, yet there's sth that's pulling me back....
alot of Mummys ask me to enjoy now while i can, cos when baby's out, it will be sleepness nights and sleepless nights.... hahaha...
But i also can't wait to see him!!! Haiz... mixed feelings...

Thanks Rickoveron....Think i wont go KL then, too inconvenient...and i also dun like dusty env...
Will go Robinsons sale to take a look instead!

catmomo
I feel like THAT!. My EDD is end feb... feels like such a long way away yet but if you count the months, only like 3 months left. I haven't prepared anything for birth yet. I need to get on my hypnobirthing CD thing if i want an easy birth again.

mrslim
Yah. 4 bedded was truly horrible for me too. The hospital is horrible for me overall. And I'm the kind who can only ever sleep on my own bed. The other beds and pillows are usually too hard or too soft, not to my liking. Hahahahha. But I do agree go for 1 bedded if you can afford it.

jas
I dunno heaty or cooling. Just that I really love the taste of coconut water when i was preggers with my #2. So far this #3 has no craving for the coconut water yet. haha.

sheepish: me 31yrs old. Left when leading... think will go back bah if they want me..next year economy oso not good...haiz If i go back after 2nd one dunno if they still want, tot go back fly a couple more years then try 2nd one keke

Back