(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

kkf: I have the same pants leh! Ha ha! i havent wear it yet. I bot Large and its quite loose. But i think its becos my belly not that big to hold on yet. Must put a ribbon (or belt) to hold it up.

Princessdella: I got package at True spa so i think i will just go there lor. Such massages are quite expensive huh? Is it only for 7th month onwards?
Those massage posts sound so supportive to a special company only. So I'm quite positive they are scams lah. hee SORRY if i'm mistaken!

I just had lunch. Roast duck rice and lotus root soup. So satisfied.

My doc was telling me that he will discuss about birthing etc during the 3rd trimester. He's abit concern about my fibroid scar cos he scared if natural birth, dunno if the scar will tear anot.

mrslim: I think can buy babycot la.. for night time lor. The yaolan can be used during afternoon naps. I think my mom also wants me to buy yaolan.

adeline28:
i not tat sure lah, only heard abt it from frens... cos my gal due mid feb, but can be considered full term from 37th week onwards... so was calculating, it's possible tat she's born during chinese new yr time... then if got "peak period surcharge", will have to spend more money...

oh, i shd be going body wellness for my prenatal massage... have package wif them all along, so dun use like wasted... but never tried yet, cos they refuse to massage me once knowing i'm pregnant... did tell me to come back after i passed my 2nd trimester though, so guess i will start tat once into e 7th month...

mine was not too ex per session, cos i took up a huge package wif them... can go for postnatal slimming too... but i'm oso looking for e jamu massage lady tat comes to my place during confinement, tat's why kept asking for opinions... u got any to recommend?

peachmomo, mrslim:
newborn can sleep in yao lan meh? I duno leh.. they like so toufu, can shake them meh? sounds abit scary..

I dunno if newborn can sleep in yaolan anot.. Now that you say, it can be quite risky hor? But then again, inside yao lan, they are being wrapped by the sarong what.
Well, in this case, just get the baby cot first. Until the bb is about 6months then use yaolan lor.

mrslim & peachmomo:
was told tat "yaolan" not gd for babies... cos when they get swung too much, e force is too great for a baby's brain... maybe u gals can find out more 1st lah, b4 deciding... juz tot i read tat somewhere...

hi gals,
do u all often sleep on ur sides now? Cos i read esp frm 3rd trimester onwards, it will be too heavy on our back and spine, so it's better to sleep on our sides, esp on the left side, with better blood flow to baby too.
I m trying to "train" myself to sleep on my sides. Previously (before 21wks), i m fine and comfortable. But now, when i sleep on my sides, i feel tat Baby keep kicking. I am not sure if it's because he's not comfortable. When I move back to sleep on my back, then less kicking...hmmm.. anyone has similar experience?

Sheepish: Is it real? But I grew up sleeping in yaolan.. haha my brain seems ok leh. haha!
I think that yaolan is good to make the kid sleep cos there's a rythmm for them. Anyway I dont have much strong opinion on this. Whatever makes my mom's life easier to take care of my bb.
I always enjoyed sleeping in one. haha!

peachmomo:
haha... i not 100% sure lah... juz tot i read it somewhere... i guess if u dun "bounce" too hard, shd be okie...

catmomo:
yah, been trying to sleep on my side too... agree tat baby does kick more when i'm in tat position... but sleeping on my side is quite uncomfortable for me at times...

gals,
yes, i read from a forwarded email. i copy & paste on Word to share with all of u.. duno how true, but worth to take note.
But then again, last time babies, including myself also sleep in sarongs.. somemore i can shake myself :p

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif

never shake a baby.doc (26.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Catmomo,
I already currently sleeping on my left side &amp; back. Read from somewhere that sleeping on our left is better for the baby. Think you just need a few practices to 'catch' that right position to sleep on ur left side comfortably. Initially I also find sleeping om my left side very uneasy &amp; baby also moving abt. Try to use a pillow to support ur tummy, I feel better that way, the baby too.
happy.gif

ok, shall try again to sleep on my sides.

also, recently feel "breathless" easily. Like if i walk and talk, i will be like panting..
then if i get too excited, also will be abit short of breath...

Hi,

Sorry to barge in. I'm a Feb 08 Mummy.

I have the following items to give away.

1)Pigeon Battery operated breast pump(Used less than 5 times)

2) Avent ISIS Comfort Breast Shell Set (Brand new)

PM me if interested.

thanks peachmomo
u got mail

catmomo
same thing here leh.. everytime i tried sleeping on my side, he will kick n kick. i just turn left n right until he find one spot he okay with haha.

actually for yaolan, according to mrs wong of TMC, she says babies dont need to sleep in it. But we like to make it easier for ourselves so we put them on yaolan, so they sleep easier.

it will become a habit if we nurture them to sleep in yao lan loh.. For me, my first son did without it. I think even for pacifier i am going to do without it this round too. Hope can be successful.

Sheepish,
Normally for prenatal massage i think after 1st trimester can do already.. i also looking for massage lady to do post natal massage for me.. waiting to see if gt any other recommendations as well..

Catmomo,
i think using a pillow or bolster to support the tummy does help.. Especially in the last trimester..

my MIL mention that sleep yaolan is better as head will be rounder (issit true for bb to sleep at cot will have flat head?) and she said especially whn bb learn to turn in yaolan safer as he cannot turn.. if in baby cot when bb turn and cannot turn back then jialet leh.. so i dunno wad to do... maybe i should just tell my MIL that bb can sleep in yaolan but cannot "yao to hard" then at nite put bb on cot..

do u all expreience tightness in tummy area when waking up.. i noticed my tummy seem loopsided in the morning and was very uncomfortable but after awhile will back to normal..

mrslim:
but i still think yaolan abit too "no support" for newborns.
Sometimes i do experience tightness too when i stand up from a sitting position. My mum says Baby will move and u can see ur tummy lopsided. I tot tat's quite cute.
whahaha..

Last time when my girl was born, she had a piece of bone sticking out from her skull. It was protruding like a small knuckle. Was probably because it was an assisted delivery, the forcep used to help her out caused the little bone to protrude. So poor thing then, infant already so tiny hor, then botak botak, got this piece of thing sticking out, very awful! Then my parents and ILs keep nagging n nagging, coz I placed her in cot to sleep, so her head was sortof 'flat', and still got the little knuckle there. In the end i gave up, put her in yaolan at 2wks old lor. In a week ah, her head slowly became rounder.

I think the thing abt yaolan is to shake gently, and to stop shaking immediately when bb is asleep coz the shaking is v addictive! There was a pt in time when she'll keep waking up the instance the motor stopped. Absolutely drove me nutz ;)

my aunt also advised me to get yaolan for bb to nap in day n put her back to her cot 4 nite.
yest my mil told me my next door malay neighbour is experienced in pos natal massage doing freelance as she introduced to one recent aunty dil. guess i never bother to check wat our neighbours doing but i was happi so after birth asking her to do massage 4 me will be easier.
wow i hvnt do my shopping yet, lazy. waiting for yr end to do all one shot n free delivery
4 me, i hope my gal will born after cny n in mid feb so can me n her can hv t same bd mth n ox yr

Peachmomo,
Forgot to reply u.. The prenatal massages are exp.. the cheapest that i found was around $90 to $95 without trial promotion.. Normally can start after 1st trimester leh.. no need to wait until after 7th month..

Mrslim,
i think doesn't matter where baby slp.. my mum say as long as you always go 'sayang' baby's head in circular mode then will help in making the baby's head round le.. The ears also.. when my son came back from hospital, my mum was complaining that his ears was so flat..
it was very obvious on one side.. she say is because the nurse always let the baby slp on one side..

Babywiz,
I agree with you that its very addictive for babies.. my son won't wake up once the shaking stop cos we manually shake him.. but when i bring him out, he can't slp without the sarong and keep on crying..

Hi ladies

Yaolan or not, it really depends on the baby. Both my boys refused to sleep in the cot til they are about 3 to 4 months old. I guess whatever makes your life easier and baby sleeps longer. Anyway, I don't think anybody in their right mind will shake their baby so vigorously. Yaolan is only for the light bouncing motion that baby seems to love.

Remember the image of babies sleeping peacefully in the beautiful white cot you often see on TVs are just a farce. Reality often doesn't happen that way. Some babies are more wakeful than others. Some needs to be carried to sleep and the minute you put them down they wake and start crying etc. so it's about finding what works for you and your baby. Takes a bit of trial and error and you will end up spending lots of money on either things that baby don't like or things you thought would be useful but turns out not so much for you.

It's a huge learning curve so good luck to all new mummies here. You will do fine when the time comes!

Hi all,

sorry to interupt. I have a brand new Medela BreastPump (Pump-In-Style Advanced 2008 - Shoulder Bag) to let go at s$420. Box is still unopened.

Interested parties, pls PM me or contact me at [email protected]. Thanks

Hi Mummies,
Anyone have good recommendation of thermometer to get? Which brand &amp; model?

Any comments on:
* Braun thermometer IRT4520
* CADI T560 Clinical Ear &amp; Forehead Thermometer
* Pigeon ear thermometer
* Osim thermometer
* Petit Terraillon 3 in 1 infrared thermometer : forehead / ear / ambient room + clock reading, MultiThermo 50.

Thanks!
happy.gif

mrslim
by the time baby learns how to turn, their necks are quite strong already. So when not able to turn back, they will lift up their head and cry, so dont have to worry about it.

hmm... i'll be going hol this thurs.
wonder what kind of medication to bring along.
LS pills
cold medicine

what else to bring along?

Hi Faith, I went to Compasspoint Metro. Only 3 or 4 strollers. Limited choices. Heard from my frenz is cheaper to get fr Cheong Chom baby Supplies at 34 upper cross st(opp chinatown OG). Maybe u can shortlist the model u like n give them a call to check on prices. 6532 3855

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="119911">trade</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Mummy</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby #</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby's Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gestation</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>25weeks @ 900grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>FaithOng LS</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 320grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>24weeks @ 680grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jo </TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>24+weeks @ 700grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>23 weeks @ 506 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks @ 358 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>24 weeks@ 696 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gigi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Sha(sha_987)</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>22 weeks @ 485grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Dr Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>19weeks @ 305grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>joanne(yesbaby)</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>21+weeks @ 480grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SY(Popkorn2008)</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 340 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 313 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MrsLim</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 385grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>catmomo</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SK)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>22 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Mich (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boys</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>22 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>sheepish</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 375grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Twinnies (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">1&amp;2</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> <font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>Dr Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ahlin</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Mibebe </TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SnowLupLup</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 343grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>iceblue</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>19+weeks @ 271grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>Dr Wh Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 338grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>17 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Butter (Twins)</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>LZ mommy</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19weeks @ 328grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 318grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>15 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>mummyo</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>olivia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>emilyxiu</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Eipsy (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2 &amp; 3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thanks fatjo!

I just asked my mom about the yaolan. She says kids sleep this kind is good. There's like a protection around him so he doesnt get "scared" easily. Well, i guess i will leave it up to her la.

Oh i just went to Isetan at Parkway. Bot this munchkin bottle dryer AGAIN. Hee.. 2nd one. This is $29.90 with 3 everflo glass bottles and 1 bottle cleaner. Cheap huh? I bot the bottle dryer rack at Taka at $13.90 - 20%- 15%. So i think this seems like a better deal. Anyway I need to have one at my mom's side. So heck la. just buy!

Peachmomo
i was at Parkway isetan earlier too, maybe met you there but dunno it's you.
keke...
i was there 6-7pm.
bought a shirt and pants for my #1.

PeachMoMo:
Me me! I bought Dr Chang's new book a few weeks ago at popular. For a 1st time mum, I find it very useful and easy to read. Finally a book with an asian edition and asian concept.

kkf:
Dun dwell in the past. I dread to imagine what you have been thru with your 1st born. The way you wrote it really brings tears to my eyes.

catmomo:
yeah, when I sleep on side, bb will start kicking me but not when I sleep on my back.
Strangely enough, recently I will get backaches if I sleep sideways. So for now, best position is still to sleep on my back.

babywiz:
Goat crashes with ox. I'm born in year of goat too! *meh meh!* That's one reason why hubby is hoping against hope tat bb will come out on 03rd Feb or before becos by the 8 characters, 3rd Feb and before still in year of Rat. My MIL nearly fainted when we first told her we're pregnant a few mths back, becos Ox supposedly no good with Goat, and also the fortune master told me dun ever try for a Ox baby. But I dun really care lah. Most impt is that bb is healthy. My mum is born in year of Ox too what. We just quarrel abit more often only until we couldnt bear the sight of each other lor! Both super stubbon one! hehehe :p But at the end of the day, no matter wat happens, we're still a family lah. Just forgive and forget!

lonerunner
Really? Goat and Ox no good? I think Monkey and Ox also no good cos I don't get along with my Dad and my Uncle who are Oxes and I'm Monkey. My husband is Ox but haha, I don't believe. My mum and I both Monkeys also she drives me nuts and Monkeys are supposed to have loads of fun together... not in my case.

I think monkey and mickey mouse is good... i remember seeing that in my hubby ba zhi.. he is a monkey.. and rat is his 6harmony sometime like that lah...

Lonerunner:
last nite i try to sleep on my sides, initially kicked abit. Then I use my fingers to gently tap and "sayang" him. And I also try to talk to him, telling him it's sleeping time, he and Mummy need to rest. He quiet down after a little while. Duno if it's coincincidence? =p

Hi lonerunner

*meh meh* haha... Really? I didn't know goat clash with ox leh.. My house has two ox (my dad and bro) but we get along just fine. I was hoping to have a rat (supposedly smarter but more cunning) coz quite tired of having another ox ard the hsehold haha...

Btw, i tot CNY is 26 Jan 09 right? How come after CNY up till 03 Feb 09 is still considered rat ah? If so, maybe i consider to induce before 03 Feb ;p

Hi mummyo,

My mum is a monkey too, and she is always picking on my dad (the ox)! haha..

Hello all! I'm Monkey leh! Not good with ox meh?? My dad's an ox.. and we get along fine leh. My hubby is dragon and i heard pig was supposed to be best with dragon. My mom is born in the year of mouse and I really dont like mouse's character. Hee..

lonerunner: So you like the book? I shall go and buy and ask him to autograph for me. ha ha!

Which sleeping position is best?
The best sleeping position for a pregnant woman after midpregnancy is on her left side. This position ensures unobstructed blood flow through the body because the major blood vessels — the aorta, which delivers blood from your heart to the other organs, and the vena cava, the vein that returns blood to your heart from the lower extremities — are slightly to the right of the center of your back. Of course, we all shift position many times during the night, so don't worry if you wake to find yourself flat on your back — but do turn back on your side.

Jas: I was at Parkway at about erm..730pm at that kids section. I saw the Pigeon steriliser too! $159 with a food warmer and some starter milk bottles. Worth it anot? Same as Metro right?

Jodi Mindell, pediatric sleep expert
Although there's no real harm in sleeping on your right side, lying on your left side is actually good for you and your baby: It improves the flow of blood and nutrients to the placenta and it helps your kidneys efficiently eliminate waste products and fluids from your body. That, in turn, reduces swelling in your ankles, feet, and hands. If you train yourself to sleep on your left side early on, you'll have an easier time falling asleep when your belly is bulging later.

During the second half of pregnancy, avoid sleeping on your back, a position that puts the full weight of your uterus on your spine, back muscles, intestines, and the inferior vena cava (the vein that transports blood from your lower body to the heart). Back-sleeping can also put you at risk for backaches and hemorrhoids, inefficient digestion, and impaired breathing and circulation. Lying on your back in the second and third trimester can also cause changes in blood pressure. For some women, it can cause a drop in blood pressure that can make them feel dizzy; for others, it can cause an unwanted increase in blood pressure.

~ got this from BabyCenter

Hi Peachmomo:
I got the same set at Isetan sale earlier @ $149. $10 difference. Metro one got no Starter milk bottles set. I think still a good buy.

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="119911">trade</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Mummy</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby #</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby's Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gestation</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>25weeks @ 900grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>FaithOng LS</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 320grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>24weeks @ 680grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jo </TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>24+weeks @ 700grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>23 weeks @ 506 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks @ 358 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>24 weeks@ 696 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gigi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Sha(sha_987)</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>23 weeks @ 595grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Dr Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>19weeks @ 305grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>joanne(yesbaby)</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>21+weeks @ 480grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SY(Popkorn2008)</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 340 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 313 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MrsLim</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 385grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>catmomo</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SK)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>22 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Mich (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boys</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>22 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>sheepish</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 375grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Twinnies (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">1&amp;2</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> <font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>Dr Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ahlin</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Mibebe </TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SnowLupLup</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 343grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>iceblue</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>19+weeks @ 271grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>Dr Wh Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 338grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>17 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Butter (Twins)</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>LZ mommy</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19weeks @ 328grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 318grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>15 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>mummyo</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>olivia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>emilyxiu</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Eipsy (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2 &amp; 3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

princessdella:
wah, so shiok... e place tat u find is willing to massage u! too bad for me then, have to wait... only consolation is my cost per session ($50) is low...

Just did detail scan.. glad that everything are fine. =p

Mummies: Any up coming sales for baby stuff? seems like no sales.. if not got to wait till christmas sale..

fat jo: kindly update for me on your next update. Thanks!
21 weeks @ 391gms

hi catmomo,

i saw the loaf at ntuc yesterd..
but saw the instructions to heat in oven..
why? is the loaf hard ?? its $3 rite ?

Back