(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

lili:
remember to check e dimensions ah... cos gmarket selling e big 1, while e $148 1 is smaller... i think so lah... but cos i not considering e disney 1, din have a careful look...

iceblue, i am having a big headache with my girl too...sigh. she refuses milk and only drinks when she sleeps. mine prefers her pacifier...
sad.gif

i m worry actually of her weight gain, but padetrician said as long as she is well and active and gaining weight, it is fine. she said she might be at playful stage, wants to look around, curious with the world, when 4 months can supplement with cereal.

lili: i oso interested at the Sweet Bear design cos of the alapbet. But the BP fm World of Korean, there's no promo price for this design le. Do u think if more of us are getting, we can bargain for a better deal? hahaha

snowbaby, i have the whole series cause last time similac got give free...

quite ok, teaches the young children to recognise words.

im also getting 2 playmats ... 1 for MIL place..

Waiting for SSW May BP... not sure whose BP the cheapest..

Update on Joel 12 weeks 4 days
7.7kg

He's drinking not as much now but weight gaining gradually so im ok...
happy.gif

kkf, ur gal weight is very good , dun worry
happy.gif

SY >> Many thanks to you and your hubby on the pretty photos of our babies !! Thanks a lot and thumbs up for the nice pics ! Your hb captured the sweetest moments of each our our little ones ...
happy.gif

Hi Peachmomo,
I hv placed order for educational DVDs - My BB can Read". Its popular w mummies for bb below 2 yrs old.

Sheepish, saw your order. you very fast paid alread : )

mummyo:
thanks thanks! ya lor just received the letter to change IC. sianz. I am at my most ugliest stage now. How to take photo like tat!!??

Ramy:
my bb rejected NUK teat too. waste my $$

SY: thanks for the photos!
happy.gif

btw mummies, for the 3rd mth jabs. lik 5in1, rotavirus n the pnueco can tak althgth in 1 visit?

peachmomo: ur doc got say anyth wen u took ur baby there to tak the 3 jabs? i plannin giv my gal al 3 also but hubby wried she pain

Dear Mummies,
Glad that u all like the photos
happy.gif
My hubby enjoyed the phototaking session too.

Iceblue
BB Sarah will smile n try to talk when i feed her milk. So farnie. Nowadays, she will spit out her pacifer and wanna talk too.

Shirley,Peachmomo
BB Sarah is watching the DVD too. My pal gave it to me. I think is quite good.

woah i am looking through the photos in facebook

Caught my eyes:
1) Baby chloe - The hair is so black and thick!!!
Oh as i was scrolling through i realised quite a few babies have thick, black hair....like baby Naomi, baby Jared etc.....but baby chloe's hair is the biggest!
2) Baby Esther - So So So SO......chubby!!!
3) Baby Craig - Tall and slim
4) Baby Raphael - Hair very neatly combed..hehe
5) Photo 62 black n white photo of a very slim and pretty mummy...who is that huh?
5) Baby gabriel - Very lengthy...will be really tall next time

I can only recognise 2 babies..that is baby Kylene and Breana....

All babies are so So Cute!

iceblue
re: Jabs
Yes....all in one visit.
5 in 1 and Pnuemoccoa are jabs.
Rotavirus is oral medication.

Actually my hubby also want to space out the jabs as he afraid baby might get fever.
But PD says about 5% will kana fever only, so we did in all in a visit.
aiya and we very heng lay....baby really kana fever then.

SY
thks for posting the pics. it so nice.. check if i wan to get the photos from u for developing. would u mind mailing u a disc you help me burn

shirley:
yah, can't wait to lay my hands on e dvds! not like paying earlier will let me get them any faster lah, haha...

facebook
if i got no facebook a/c, still can view e pics?

LG/Parklon
----------
Learnt from Lolaz that the chinatown shop, Cheong Choon also sells the mats. Called 2 days ago and learnt the difference between the 2...

LG - Comes in larger size, 2300mm, surface texture diamond shaped, and is slightly more rough. The only small size 1900mm is Sweet Bear

Parklon - Has got smaller size mats 1900mm, surface texture square shaped, slightly less rough.

Becos I looking for Winnie the Pooh design, there are only 2 - LG Pooh Alphabet or Parklon Pooh Flowerhill. I bought the latter cos it is the smaller size. It cost $138. I ordered from Cheong Choon on Tue evening (cos BP dun have the size I want), and it arrived on Wed evening! =) And I love the mat!!!! =))) It is soo colourful and comfy! =) Too bad Baby Raphael cant sit up or crawl yet...

By the way, the lady was recommending the Sweet Bear design cos she say the alphabet layout very neat and clear, unlike some other designs all jumbled up. She also mentioned that she feels LG looks more durable than Parklon..

SY
---
Thank you for the beautiful photos!!! =)) Ur hubby really took time to edit! Ya, I like the black n white one...isit AG gal?

Olively
--------
Thanks for ur compliment! I always try to "comb" his hair in the morning after his bath, using handkerchief.. When he was still in hospital, the nurse used to give him a side parting..hehe

Baby Carrier
------------
The baby carrier that Yan is selling, any mummies interested? She is consolidating orders. Mummies who are interested, please email her the colour u want. thx =)

For mummies who are interested in the Sweet Bear Design, pl see the following msg from World of Korea:

=============
Thank you for your interest on the LG Prime Sweet Bear design (Dimension: 1900*1300*11mm).

I have two proposals for you.
1) MOQ - 5pcs & deliver to one Singapore local address - special price of $145 per pc

2) MOQ - 10pcs & deliver to two Singapore local addresses - special price of $142 per pc

Alternatively, you can consider getting the Fisher Price (Dimension 1900*1300*11mm) design as it is having special promo price now of $162 (UP: $188). In actual fact, Fisher Price mat is very educational as well. As there are lots of animals prints on it e.g. elephant, tiger, giraffe, frog, bird & etc....

However, final decision is still yours...

Best regards
World of Korea
======================

What do you all think? If we have enuff order for 5pcs. I don't mind doing some coordinating for collection at MRT (West Side) for pick up since I'm still on maternity leave. I will be going church at expo there this Sat. So can also make some arrangement there. Of course, if we have enuff order for 10pcs lagi better
happy.gif

Snow_baby,
You can email to organiser to check. she says she will drop off our order if not paid by tonite (she has taken out the thread) : [email protected]

to pay POSB savings 119-85557-8

LG/Parklon Mat,
Can I check if 11mm is too thin? Cos i think if bb accidentally drop from sofa/bed then the mat can still act as "cushion".

Sheepish: What is the link to teh BP for the DVD??

Anyway, i read somewhere that kids under 2 yrs old should avoid TV cos it might make them hyperactive.
Justin loves to turn his head towards the TV direction. in fact he will make noise when you turn his away. But i really dont want him to have the habit of watching tv leh.

thanks peachmomo.
i think baby Alicia love to lie on the playmat last friday. Maybe I shall get 1 for her to play on it.

hi mummies, havent been here for almost a week, cos i've started work. cried on my 1st day cos have to send caleb off in hubby's car to MIL's place. he looked at me as i said goodbye to him, as if wanting to say "why are you sending me away, mummy??" so sad... SOB. now we are all adjusting to the 'new' environments all over again. Thank God i knock off earlier than most offices and when i reach home at abt 5.45pm, at least can catch him awake before he drifts off to sleep by 7.30pm/8pm.

Shaving hair
Want to check if any mummies plan to shave their babies' hair? when is a good time (ie, 3? 4 mths?) and any recommended places to do it? I think somewhere called Hua Xia does this for $16 right? Is it safe? will the baby be uncomfortable or is it very shiok for them? If the baby has cradle cap, should he still shave now? My boy had cradle cap but now kind of dropped off almost completely, but I am afraid the scalp is still 'raw' and will be painful?

Parklon/LG mat
I bought the Parklon mat from BP (under alien77, not sure if same as World of Korea as she could have changed name), missed the Mother's Day promo, and i havent even gotten the mat yet. so lousy despatch service.

Your Baby Can Read DVDs
mummies who have bought this, may i ask when do you let your babies watch this? I am at work and i dun think my MIL knows how to let baby watch. Looks like i can only do this on weekends but if he view so little times, may not have learning effects?

looking forward to the weekend..

Oh yes, btw, an advance HAPPY MUMMIES DAY to ALL the GREAT Mummies here!! Enjoy.. ;)

Hello All

Just gave birth to my 2nd boy in Feb too.

I am giving my boy Karihome Goat Milk now and am looking for mummy to share purchase of goat milk. Can get cheaper if we buy in bulk.

PM me if u r interested. Preferably staying in Sengkang / Punggol only and willing to collect from my place.

Retail now at $23.75 for 400gm can for both new born to 6 mths and 6mths to 1 yr.

PM me for details.

LG Mat
Think when the bbs reach 6mths old, then they will start appreciating it.

Shaving hair
I shaved my 1st two kids when they are 4mths old cos they kept dropping hair. Last time i brought them to Fantastic Sam (now called little red dot) at Forum. Sign...really can see inflation.
1st child - FREE comes with polarid shot attached to the Cert (that says my 1st haircut). The strands of hair are oso pasted on the cert.
2nd child - $5 with the above.
Now, i enquire for my 3rd one, weekday - $10.90 + $5 (for the polarid shot). Weekend $17.90. Wa biang
angry.gif

Cradle Cap
Gracie, u just need to put johnson bb oil on the cradle cap area. Let it stay a while and afterwhich, comb it off and u can shampoo it off. 2 or 3 "treatment" will do the job.

gracie_gal,
i bring my girl to Hua Xia at habourfront to shave. its quite safe, the shaver is plastic-like, and they got sterlise before shaving her.

hello all,

Hair: saw the photos, quite a number of babies have lots of hair.. envy, my gal hair still quite little esp the front.

Baby's growth: My gal weighs 7.1kg, 64.2cm at 3mths... Had her jab today, hopefully no fever...

peachmomo, same for my gal, she also likes watching tv and will make noise if we turn her away. Yes also heard better not let babies watch tv.

Back