(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

joannelim: Wa.. do you know the name of the anthesistists? You so funny, just becos he's handsome u drop the complaint? Hahaha.. I think my previous dr is call George or what. Hmm i hope i get a good one, otherwise really will make me suffer!

Wat number did LemonT buy?? the birthcert of bb? So envious! I hope my bb will bring me such luck too! haha.. but during mahjong i seldom win. My aunty said if carrying a boy, usually play MJ no luck one. Sianz..

I'm trying to do my handover and some documents asap cos I'm left with today and tomorrow half day. My boss will kill me if I didnt complete the stuff. OH MY! HELP ME!

Mummies, any good confinement food catering to recommend? I think I will order fr them after chinese new year...

peachmomo, i heard preggie woman are lucky one.. so far during my pregnency, i strike once toto and twice on 4D but all around 100 bucks only.. manjong i alway win also.. hee.. but i play small small so won't make a different...

peachmomo, dun stress yourself.. u can finish the handover one lah.. anyway if really cannot they can still call u and ask mah.. jia you

PeachMoMo
It's ok. Me also sometimes missed some of the post actually. Pregnant women tend to be forgetful sometimes and indeed i'm during this pregnancy. She is very lucky and perhaps her baby is very "HENG". Some people say whne ur bb born, they either will buy the date of birth or the timing they were born. Maybe should try. Who might knows u all bb HENG too
happy.gif

hi mummies!

kkf: congrats on delivering baby violet...do post her pics soon =)

just got back from my checkup, baby is now 2.92kg at 36weeks. doc said baby is average and can deliver normal...she told me to try without epi first! she asked me to walk, walk, walk coz baby is still high and not full engaged yet (i think)..

mibebe
Good for u. Not to worry, just ve a stroll when u r free. Not too much or else u might not be able to take it. Hope everything will be fine on ur side.

mrslim: haha my boy is not a gambler i think. Cos i buy 4D, missed. Buy toto, erm.. not too close. Play mj, win initially then after that downhill liao. hahaha!

My bb is already 3.1 kg at 37 weeks. I hope he wont get TOO big and it will be hard for me to push la! I dont need a huge bb, just strong and healthy!

peach
i cant remember his name neither have record of his name. But really lah, he is handsome. hahaha. I told hubby, he also cannot take it. Say i go hospital to see handsome doctor only.

kkf
u can try natal essential. Price abit steeper than the rest, but the food is good n tasty as recommended by alot of pple.
http://www.natalessentials.com/index.html

catmomo: But cos of my false alarm ah, my doc says dont walk too much. Sigh.. contradicting right?

Ooh but im going jurong point later during lunch to "walk"! hahaha!

catmomo
ya u need to curl up like a C shape, but hor.. i read from some website, if u have thick fat, the aethestic will find it out to find the spot to poke also.

haha.. joannelim: I think the thick fat belongs to me. I'm in trouble. He will have problem finding through the fat to poke the needle.

mrslim: I think i will wear back whatever I have. I have one dress that I bot from MNG though. Dunno if i can fit now.

Yan: i will try and walk later...although walking is really tiring esp now that we are really big and i'm up to 70kg (my pre-pregnancy weight is 51.5kg)! tummy very heavy also...

hopefully will not be too lazy to walk...haha!

peachmomo & mrslim:
u 2 play mahjong too? hehe, me oso... but small small lah, juz to pass time... too bad i noe so late... if not, can jio u gals when need kakis... anyway peachmomo, lemont's hubby bought e bed no...

mibebe
U gain roughly to 20kg but wif just 70kg, i guess it should be alright. I'm heavier than u my dear. hehehe.. How i envy mummy whose original weight not as much so no matter how much they gain, they will lose back wif not much problem. Make sure u ve a walk wif someone to accompany u ya. Dont walk alone. Take care

sheepish

Oh i guess the bed ward must be very heng hor. hehehe. Then must see what bed we will be in then.
happy.gif
Who might knows right
happy.gif

yan: hopefully ur ryt and will not have problems losing weight after giving birth =) yes, will drag my hubby to walk with me... u take care oso...

sheepish
Dont u think the thread is quite quiet as at today
happy.gif
i tink the rest is bz preparing for the CNY coming. Hmm or perhaps maybe later evening, there will be more involvement? Or more mummies popping up. hahaha... Maybe i'm just too free la..

Yan: haha i think cos those who are working, are trying to clear their work and handover! Hahah LIKE ME!

I just came back from Jurong Point. Wanted to check out Aussino cos tot they have sale for baby bumper. its $79nett (original $99) but its girl's design or those winnie the pooh. I dont like that kind! Baby safe's really look nicer and the feeling is smoother.
I bot a very cute eye mask from a shop call ArtBox. It has polka dots! haha.. preparing to use it either in hospital or at my mom's house. Hee...

tks mummies for your recommendation on reducing the itches. would like to know how does a mucous plug look like? is it a blood clot or blood? it is also referred as "shów" right?

qingsiew: So when are you taking leave? Your EDD??
My office is in ulu west side... so nothing much to do here. Jurong Pt is not exactly near too, but too bored la. And since they renovated the mall, just go for a walk.
But i have alot of work to clear. yet no heart to do anything. Just keep coming up to forum to kaypo read read and then surf the net. Haha.. lazy bum right?

breezie

me eat lots of sheng yu(fish) cooked in soup & apply olive oil everyday.. it work for me...

Peachmomo

me trying to take leave next thurs but dun know if able to... my edd is 20/2/09

Rashes:
I'm experiencing very bad rashes now and it's my 2nd time. Both 1st & 2nd time are due to the use of Palmer's stretchmark cream. I think i'm very sensitive to it. I din have any rashes using pigeon brand. The 1st time i had rashes was cured by my doc's antiseptic wash & cream. Now using it again but still very itchy. I couldn't sleep for few nites due to itchness. I'll ask for stronger cream when i go see my doc this sat. Maybe i'll try using johnson pink lotion suggested by yan first. I think Palmer's is the cause of rashes for many ah!

Donate Cord Blood:
Hi mothers! How do we ask to sign the form of donating cord blood? My gynae or his nurses never ask me abt it leh.

joannelim:
If i see a handsome anesthesist coming to me at TMC, I think I'll be scared. Can i request for another person?

kkf: Congrats! Hope to see baby violet's pics soon!

Ok, I'm going to drink my coconut now..
happy.gif

hi joycie, my aunt who's a nurse in EastShore said that she has heard many cases of rashes caused by Palmer's stretchmark cream.
I'm using Clarins' tonic oil and stretch mark control. When i went to chinatown shop, the sales girl introduced a Thai brand of oil. Its only $10 and i think its ok la. Not like Clarins smell that nice or "power" but it still can do the trick. It smells of those strong flowers.

Oh i also bot the DA FENG CAO packet body wash from chinese medicine hall just now. $2 per packet. I bot 10 packets. Try first, if its good, i will ask my hubby to go and buy.

Coconut: I posted before to go and buy from NTUC. $1 only for the thai young coconut. Its sweet and fragrant. Best part, its cheap! My mom will shave off the top part first until the harder coconut shell is seen then she will use a chopper to hack it.

Cord blood: I signed up for Cordlife. I have a $150 voucher, so for those who are interested and not the Thomson MEdical's First Born or Subsequent Born Incentive members, you can take the voucher from me to enjoy the savings.

Skali a lot of mummies having contraction the very last minute ya. All give birth on the same date. LOL. Just wait and see..

PeachMoMo,
ArtBox? That shop still exist ya. I still rememberes during my school time, the shop just newly open and up till now its still around but i think last time its at Centrepoint if i'm not wrong.

haha, me doing filing. colleague say help to do "spring cleaning".

just now pass by THIS Fashion, saw some very flare dresses, but guess wat! I cant fit!
sad.gif
tot can at least get some cheapo dress for CNY... so sian..

catmomo:
me also cannot fit to most of my clothes now...so my warddrobe is very limited nowadays! have to wear same thing over and over again. me dun wan to spend on clothes now that we are about to pop!

PeachMoMo
Ur nurse working at Eastshore? Then u will not give birth there right? Urs at TMC right. Is it u staying far fr east side?

ya lor. given tat i m popping next sun hor, so dun want to waste. maybe psycho my hubby at nite to go to the bigger branch tonite. may have more range.
now it's like "no fish, schrimps are also good".

joycie:
e donation is to e cord blood bank, so gynae normally doesn't say anything... u can refer to e earlier posts and visit e website for more info... to donate, they'll call u then meet u for u to sign e forms... but 1st of all, u need to decide wat u wanna do... donate or store for own use...

qingsiew & catmomo:
i'm juz gonna wear my normal maternity clothes for cny leh... dun wanna waste money... but i kept them out of sight for a while liao lah, at least 1 mth never wear... so at least dun look too familiar to relatives and frens... haha...

peachmomo:
anyway, u still feeling leaking? cos all of a sudden, i like got more discharge... dunno is it psychologically...

mibebe
I guess most mummies the same also. Even if can fit, it will be tight
happy.gif
. I also ve limited clothing for pregnancy but i dont care wat people got to say. I cant simply buy 20 pcs or more to pls others right. It will be such a waste when we cant wear it after deliver. So i bought something t shirt type, more like stretchable ones so tat i'm able to wear it even after birth.

yan:
ya..dun care anymore what ppl say...hehe!

now, craving for thai coconut after reading some posts here. time for hubby to go out and get some for me! hehe!!

sheepish / yan:

me also got a lot of discharge so have to change pantiliners often. i checked with my gynae and she said that it's quite normal for us to have more discharge when we're in term already. as long as it's not blood or our waterbag bursting then it's alright. =)

yan: Artbox is a new shop from Korea. Not that kind of paper house kinda shops. My aunt is the nurse. But I'm giving birth in TMC. I work in the West and stays in the East. Hee hee.. I drive so its still ok.

Sheepish: Ya I'm still leaking. its like as if leaking urine but doc says its discharge. It can leak quite a lot leh. So im no longer using pantyliner but the normal pads now. Cos pantyliner doesnt seem to hold it. I will need to change everytime if i wear that.

catmomo: Ya you dont buy already since you will be giving birth next week. I'm very big size, so cant wear any simple flare clothes. i went around jurong point but those clothes REALLY small la. XL also seem like XS to me. Didnt even bother to try.

LeMonT,
Welcome back after ur wonderful delivery experience! Ur girl looks great! Thanks for sharing ur birth story & many of the info you have shared w us
happy.gif
U're indeed a very strong character person in ur family. Keep up the good spirit! Trust that ur bro is w HIM. Bless u with Proverbs 3:5-6.

Catmomo,
Thanks for setting up the feb09 mummies' multiply. Will take a look later
happy.gif

kkf,
Congrats!!! Finally! Ur girl n urself has indeed come a long way, beyond ur initial expectation. Thanks for sharing ur birth story
happy.gif
Soon ur new bundle of joy will be home with you in ur arm
happy.gif
Rejoicing with you!!!!
happy.gif
Hope to see her photos when she's back home.

Sandy,
Thanks for taking over kkf to update the table
happy.gif

Yan & Sandy,
:p hee...hee...sorry to gone MIA for so many days (from sunday til today). No lah...I'm still waiting for my turn leh. No sign to labour yet lah. Thanks for ur concern
happy.gif
MIA cos I was trying to keep myself busy & occupied with things to do so that I won't be too free to wait n think when my baby wld come out (it's making me anxious). Been busy cleaning n packing my stuff into newly purchased ALGO home case (storage boxes), so that it will not be dusty n the room will be neater. Aiyah...yet to finished, targetting to finish the packing b4 sunday/cny. But process is very slow due to easily tired n big tummy that restrict my movement/bending down. Also more sleepy these days, so have been having 1-2 hrs afternoon nap almost everyday. :p

Wow! I spent abt 2.5hrs to read posts from sunday to noon (today). Thread is running fast now...

peachmomo:
just want to satisfy tat urge. hhaha... shopping bug. :p
think of confinement in this "FINE" weather.. damn sian...

Back