(2008) Anyone TTC-ing for 2008 baby?

oh I heard benefit available in Tangs Singapore but expensive yah! I personally haven't really try the brand yet... coz seldom use make up =( no chance to use also...

OooooOOo... benefit is so ex in SG ar... then I better grab the chance and buy then use. Gonna force my hubby to go out every wkend. Hee hee....

gals, there are sprees here at Marketplace & Exchange Corner: Spree (Overseas sites only) , so if wanna buy can join in those sprees.

i got mine thru them.

hi gals

today n tom CK tangs got Tangs Citibank members preview sale...i gg to take a look after my Jap class.. hehehe

ok novakido, let us know when got sale ya ! We love sales !! haha
happy.gif

mrschoo,
Hmm... I know it's impossible to bring food stuff INTO USA but bringing out should be okay coz my sister bought back a lot of goodies last year when she came.

My sister wants me to send Devils Food Cake back to her.

Do you want me to carry hotpockets back to you? Hee hee....

thenun,

i studying at Ikoma at Shaw house, next to Isetan Scotts... my DH also studying but we different class... hehehe cos i taking exams at year end so bo bian, force myself to take lo...

mrschoo, if you are really really keen, maybe I can get my friend to carry them back to you when they go back to SG for their home trips. Hee hee... U just need to make the effort and meet them. Can save on postage... coz if go by normal mail, I scare by the time hotpockets reache you, spoil liao... hee hee....

novakido, really ??

hehe, wat a coincidence.. my this teacher not bad.. very expressive, explaination good also.. keke
happy.gif
i am in a jap coy so got subsidise a bit so not too bad damage... but i hate homework... muahahah.. today's homework also haven finish, wait gg to kena buttered by teacher liao...

yeah Saro! I hate homework too! But it was so fun yet so difficult! I did for about a year only then had to come over le =( think I should be doing it next time I am back. I wasn't subsidised... me and my colleague did it for fun!

You must be doing very well ya! I didnt even think about the exams!!!

erm. not so well la, cos we take subsidized fees so my coy will apply for us to take the exam lo... n submit results to coy also.. so... erm.. kinda bo pian lor

Hi Ladies,
I am new to this thread and would like to join u guys here. I just did a D & C 2 weeks ago and is resting at home now. But, too badz my hospitalisation leave ends today. So, I will be going back to work tomolo. Mi feeling so nuai liao, but boredz at home too. Mixed feelings....Heehee!

I can't start TTC yet, as my gynae advise me to do so only 6 weeks later. Hee! Mi more than willing to try again, coz cant wait to be preggie again.

hi sheryl

sorry to hear that...welcome to our growing family, pls take a good rest and before u know, u are on ur way to ttc-ing again
happy.gif

welcome sheryl! do take care n get your health back! u can do a mini-confinement to speed up ur recovery! well, that's what i've heard from the other girls...

hi sheryl,
I m new here too... =)
Welcome... =)

hi Justmum,
If you want, you can ask your friends or even if the ladies in this thread is interested, can order Coach and share postage back to SG.

Hi Sherly and butterkiss,

welcome to our ttc family.

Wow today's topic very interresting leh. Novakido, add me to ur spree too if u r organising any. Thanks.

hey joy... got 2 eggs? oh, u mean twins? i also hope got twins... 1 shot 2 kill! hyak hyak hyak!!

very serious BD last night!

happy.gif

i also dunno if gathering on... tink we have to check with carine if she can make it?

wa.. topic getting hot !! hahahaha..
happy.gif

thenun, hope u get twins !!
happy.gif
btw, my mom is a twin wor, means i got small chance ???? hahahaha...

Got gathering ah ? maybe i just join, not so sure..
happy.gif

Hi Sheryl, Welcome! Do take care of yourself ya? And be all ready for the next round!!!

Jojo... I add you le hehe!!!

I think, I shall just organise... then send the items to 1 volunteer to mail it out to everyone else!! =)

thenun,
u mistaken what i meant lah. I was asking whether the 2 eggs that ur hubby took helps with the bding? Alamak.

Talking abt twin hor, i have 2 aunts who gave birth to twin. Maybe i carry the gene too. If i have twin, that is really a blessing from God. But also i will a big headache.

waaaa... 125am.. n not koon-ing yet.. so good life.. online shopping ah ? hee

novakido also !! must be shopping for good bargains !! kekeke...

means both of u not wroking in US lor.. enjoying tai tai life ~~~ how envious

Thenun yesterday got BD lor... Today still dunnoe whether to do it or not...

Have lower Abd discomfort... Butter says might be one of those subtle sign of O leh!!! But yesterday BD liao... so think no need or should I just ham tam 1 more time?!

Butter and I shopping for Birkies leh... Anyone interested? But they have free shipping to Singapore too! =) One of you gals should organise if interested!

joy07,

me too.. my mum is a twin.. then my ah ma gave birth to 2 sets of twins ! powderful right ??

was wondering i got the blessings to have twins or not.. hahaha
happy.gif

but then hor my cousin who is my mum's twin sis daughter gave birth 4 times but no twins wor... so if twins then is really a blessing !!
happy.gif

Thenun have secret kong fu never share with us. She is into serious bding stages liao.

Novakido,

u mean ur hubby sick after frequent bding with u. Think u better start boiling some dong cong cao for ur hubby. He needs some tonic. Hahahaha

saro, grass is always greener on the other side... wish I was back home working and hanging out with my colleagues sometimes. =(

nova,butter

i interested.. looking for those got bling bling one.. is the price much difference ??

What's the average price of a birkies ?

thanks

Back