(2008) Anyone TTC-ing for 2008 baby?

haha... is all misunderstanding lah... joy was talking abt the 2 eggs i made my hubby eat yesterday b4 BD... i thot she meant MY eggs! hee hee

no secret lah... just kamasutra position no. 73...

anyway hor... i test with OPK yesterday, high LH, this morning with my fertility monitor is high LH, but now with OPK again showing slightly lower LH... wah... O period really short man...

HAHAHA... u mean someone may use 2 eggs DURING bd??? wah lao... ok, let me tell u guys that eggs were not involved in my BD last night ok! i just told my hubby to eat 2 eggs yesterday before coming home... hee hee...

Saro... Go to this website
http://www.tobiasmayer.com/
they have free shipping to singapore for SGD 187.46!
Butter and I both looking at the bling ones too hehe... A little more ex... esp 2008 designs. Depending on the design u like... price range very different wor

jojo no la.. thenun previous page says she BD like she never BD before then hubby take MC... Not my hubby lah haha... Thenun the most powderful one!!!

Thenun, oic, 2 eggs r for eating huh...phew! B4 somebody try any thing funny with 2 eggs while BDing...ha ha

So eating 2 eggs b4 BD is for improvement of ____?
Hard boiled or soft boiled or sunny?

Wahahaha,

the eggs thing very funny leh. Thenun did u ask ur hubby to try with guiness stout? That one super. Btw what is position no.73 huh. Tell me leh.

Woah...position 73 huh? Is it something like what 'Tower' lah kinda thing...

Must b vy powerful huh, have to take MC lei...ha ha, dunno my DH can take it boh...whahaha

wah lao... u all neber read my message properly lah... i said hubby have to take mc.... NOT....
happy.gif

i dun have black belt in BD... only brown leather belt....

babes... 2am le, enjoy the rest of your day! Me going to oink and think about whether to BD or not! Hyak Hyak Hyak... (Maybe hubby take mc tmr also!) Ciao!!

I O on CD11. Same for 3 cycle liao, too early for me to tiao for better eggs.

U said the period from O to CD1 is fix right so should be same CD day most mth?

is to "bu" lah... haha... actually my hubby just likes to eat eggs lah so i know eating eggs wd put him in good mood... hee hee

so for example,

last cycle i O on CD18. after 14 days, CD1 again.
the cycle before that i O on CD31. After 14 days, CD1 again.

So 14 days is quite fixed, this is called the luteal phase. But O day can be quite different.

Thanks pinkie :D CD15 can start BD liao :D

Gotta go off now. Considering to do serious BD or 'juz for fun' kinda tonite...ha ha

Thenun, Pinkie, jia you loh ;)

hi,
if my cycle is regular at 28-29 days, does it mean i will O at CD14? im not using OPK now, but noticed EWCM on CD10,11. now CD12, not as much EWCM as the past 2 days. not sure whether O already or not leh. haiz..never thot getting preggie so stressful..how our grandmas managed to have 10 kids in the past...

hi elina,

not necessarily you will O on CD14, altho I think generally yes. However you may ovulate earlier, you may ovulate later, you may not ovulate at all for some cycles.

if you really need to find out whether you are ovulating or when exactly you are ovulating, then you have to do BBT monitoring. OPK will not be able to pinpoint.

If you don't really need to find out the exact day, then just BD often during your fertile window.

Hi Ladies,
Thanks for all the concern. This thread is moving super fast with all the hot topics. Heehee! I am recovering my health back, did a mini confinement for abt 2 wks. I didnt know that getting preggie is so stressful, have learnt a lot from this thread.

Coz, my first pregnancy for my boy was unexpected one. Hope that you gals can guide me along my future TTC days and I cant wait to be preggie soon.

My previous cycles are pretty regular, abt 30 days period. But, now after my MC, not sure whether it will be regular. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be. But now, after my first AF, how do I count my fertile or ovulation dates?

Back