(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

zachmommy, I would talk to the principal about the matter stating that even if my baby rub his ears or sleep on one side or whatever, I expect better care than getting a blue black... what if next time baby learning how to walk, does it mean he will get 10 blue blacks ? Message is to increase their caution level and this will be very hard for them to dispute with u...

Also, if I were u, I will hunt for another IFC in case this one really disappoint and make mistake again...
 


echt,
Same same... I find it a struggle to do housework after I was pregnant.. Can't bend here n there (can't pick up stuff fr floor), can't carry heavy stuff (meaning I can't hang the wet clothes out)and I get tired easily.

Now worse, my little girl wants our company everynite before she goes lar-lar land... Last week, PT maid nvr come in and I really kena big time - I got a BIG heap of clean laundry on the sofa! + 2 laundry bags filled to the brim waiting to be folded. Manage to fold some yesterday.

Jowin,
I am keeping fingers crossed on the menses part... :p Fabbie oso pump twice mah... Her mens oso no come back yet rite? I think depends on individual bah...

But it means u can start trying for 2nd one liao lor... :p cos if no mens, chances of preggy is lower? Hmmm...
 
finally manage to upload the pic...

Hope his smile can brighten your day !
2665589.jpg
 
bur,
now i will swop your slots with Jowin 1st. If u cant make it for 26july then i will let others take over ok. So u let me knw do u wan the 26July slots.

Thanks
 
The Little Gym Trial @ Marina Square

Date: 12th July (This Sun)
Time: 11:10am to 11:55am
1) Jappooh
2) santorini
3) phyl
4) Jowinbaby
5) karen
6) erika
7) Fabbie
8) ikeike
9) Jess
10)Zachmommy
11)Iemik0
12)Xuelyn

Date: 26 July (Sun)
Time: 11:10am to 11:55am
1) Iris
2) LilVictoria
3) Luthadel
4) bubblepearl
5) little_rabbit
6) ypg
7) Rachel
8) Chantalle
9) Lavendery
10)EvanMummy
11)bur
12)Joanne81


Crabbieong & 2nd baby,
so sorry the little gym doesnt allow 13 kids in a class therefore i am unable to get a slots for both of u. I am so sorry abt that. BTW, if u gals interested can call them up and arrange to join other groups there should still be available slots.
 
Bur.. yes.. i take over.. MUACK!!!
Thanks

Jappooh
Thanks for helpig

today not time to online liao
sad.gif


MENSES:
I feel sore about it coming back. I m also on TBF till now.. pump 3 times a day , still come back eh...
sad.gif


Dun wan to get pregnant so fast.. i wan rabbit baby =P
 
jowinbb,
I think as long as we stop nite feeds, mens more likely to come back lor... Like Jes and I think some of the gals here, their came back earlier...

U feel crampy? I hear some of the gals say that their mens are no longer as "cham" as b4 pregnancy...
happy.gif
It's either the child birth or confinement tat helps bah...
 
Yogi and Snowger,

Hey gals .. are we meeting for lunch next week?

Zachmommy,

Its true lah .. I dont think I'll leave Evan home alone with maid.. My mom and MIL take turn to look after my boy and I hire a maid mainly to help out and her main duty is to clean the house .. I'm a clean freak too .. cant imagine if I have to do laundry now .. I'll die .. Evan has eczema and he is sensitive to dust .. So my house got to be super clean .. I cant imagine doing house chores after work .. Kudos u !!
 
jowin/snow
my menses hasn't returned yet, cos my dear bb girl is still waking up 2-3 times a night to nurse. whenever i feel sian about night wakings, i also tell myself that it's better than having my period/fertility return.

any BF mummy hasn't lost her pregnancy weight yet? i'm feeling so irritated about my weight. i haven't lost any weight at all after the first 1 month. still at 10kg more than pre-preg. i think i eat a normal diet, just that i dun exercise a lot. but bf is supposed to lose weight right? how come i haven't lost it yet???
 
echo

i still have 2kg to go .....strange that you havent lost any weight after the first month...how much did you lose in that first month?

i have lost a total of 17kg+/-...cos i put on more than 18kg for my pregnancy....i dont do cardio nowadays...just pilates....so since you run, you should lose more .....

i'm dying to shed off that nagging 2kg....
 
echo, my fren was telling me if by 1st year u dun lose the weight, will be difficult to shed off the weight liao leh.. how many kg u put on?

for me, i m lighter than pre-preg weight the last time i weigh (few mths ago) and i guess lately i would hv lose more. Even my old pants n skirts are loose. ^5 to tara..i put on almost 20kg during preggy time, n it is all the water retention due to pre-eclampsio which reminds me i hv yet to take the urine test again. Arrggh..
 
snowger,
yalor, my menses returned when i stopped nite feeding at 2.5mths coz i wanted to train my bb tat time lor... serve me rite, hehehe!

btw, i really can't find the Gymboree trial voucher le... dunno why i nv keep also... but if really go then i pay for the trial class lor, but heard not cheap rite?

echo,
i put on 10kg during my pregnancy & now i already back to pre-preg weight, and lost one more kg too... but i'm way to far from my 1st pre-preg weight, which is another 7kg... actually i already stopped losing any weight since few mths ago, but i must admit tat i did not control my diet...
 
Gals, Thanks for sharing your blog links.
I had a good time looking thru all the video clips and cute pictures of your little Darlings.
Please keep up the good efforts and it really put me to shame for not blogging anything on Cayenne. I am just plain lazy..
happy.gif


Anyway just my personal thought after reading the many blogs, kudos to all mums out there!

The Prestigious 2008 Dec Mummy blog award goes to:

1)The most informative Blog award: Luthadel!!! Great receipes and useful info! Thanks!
2)The best designed Blog award: Xiaohwa!Lovely pics and music!
3)The loving couple blog award: Little Victoria..togthr with ur hubby for 11yrs ah?? Jia You!!!
4)The Busiest Mummy Blog award: Sam!!! Hahaha..
5)The "underage" Mummy Blog award: iemik0!!! Haha.. you look really young!! Cannot tell u are mum of 2! haha
6)The most Meticulous Mummy blog award: Snowger!! Wah poo poo also need to show meh?? hahaha
 
Aquaducks
I have a tentative confirmation for 18Jul but they are not able to firm up the date YET cos they are waiting for another group of moms to confirm their attendance.

Weight gain
I put on 11kg, and only lost 4kg the first month! still have 2+kg more to go to pre-preg weight. My appetite is very good though, so have to make a conscious effort not to eat big meals
 
Stella,
If Yogi can't meet, I dun mind meeting u lar... Shall we fix it on Wed? But my lunch is at 1pm... what time is urs?

Echo,
U dun nurse in bed? I thot can zzz while Emma is feeding?

U trying to lose weight, I am trying to gain weight. Despite eating so much, I look anorexic... My colleague told me this morning, she v scared tat one day she go my work cubicle, she will see a skeleton sitting there... *haiz* Another one ask me why i so skinny, I say I kena ill-treat by hubby and baby... *haha*
 
I am back! YTD on MC...cos prolong mense for more than 3 weeks..my Dr "Normal" ask me the 1st q is : Are u pregant? haha...how can that be...w heavy mense!

Ok, ytd manage to take care Gerard for a day and understand his pattern liao:

10.30am: wake up
11.30am: have his breakfast,180ml FM
1.30pm: 80ml puree + 3tbls cereal
5pm: 220ml FM
8pm: 80ml +3tbls cereal
12am: 140ml FM

fabbie, cannot go swimming..hb dun allow..he say chlorine not safe for bbs...faint!
Btw, bb fox have sales for bb swimwear..30% off

here is mine:http://ahjolian.blogspot.com/
 
tara/kath/jes/tamm/snow
i put on 20kg when pregnant and lost 10kg in the first month. after that haven't lost any at all. in fact, might even have put on 1-2 kg. dun know why i cannot shed the weight, even though i'm bf. i also dare not limit my food intake too much cos afraid it will affect my supply. sigh....

snow
yah i'm nursing in bed and zzz when nursing, but still have to wake up to change sides. but recently, probably because of teething, emma doesn't always go back to sleep after nursing, so i have to wake up and pass her to my hb, who will rock her back to sleep.
 
Snowger,

Sure. Lets fix on Wed. My lunch time can be 2 hours ( 12 -2 p.m) We can meet at 1p.m ..

See ya .. I'll pm you my cell no later ..
 
Tamms,

I'm pretty looking forward to the Aquaduck trial .. Cos Evan loves to swim but I stopped bringing him bcos of his ezcema ..

looking forward to the confirmation
happy.gif
 
btw, i manage to find butternut at hougang xtra ntuc ytd! make 2 portion of 80 ml puree for gerard and he love it! think he is sick and tired of apples and carrot..
 
dear dec mummies
happy.gif


let me know if you want below discount voucher...

Adidas 20% apparel and equipment
Adidas 15% footwear
G2000 30%
Pumpkin Patch 30%
Nike 20% apparel and equipment
Nike 15% footwear
Karen Millen 10%
MaxStudio 10%
Fox 20%
Topshop 20%
Topman 20%
Warehouse 20%
Miss Selfridge 20%
Dorothy Perkins 20%
Ben Sherman 20%

Only apply to regular items and hor now GSS not that useful wor
happy.gif
can get from me any time u need.
 
btw, any mummies want to get HT cereal from me? I still have 1 box of brown rice and 2 boxes of multi-oat grain. all letting go at $15
 
Phyl/bur/evanmommy ask u all abt eczema. After applying the steriod cream, isit a must to apply a another layer of moisturiser? Shann's eczema is not getting better and my ILs & aunt kp nagging me to bring her see a specialist. I recall when I saw my PD on bb's skin problem, she mentioned she brought her kids to the dermatologist. Isit really necessary to bring bb to a dermatologist or juz go back to my PD will do???
 
Hi mommies,
Wa 2 days nvr log in got so many posts liao..

Hey mommies who are looking for butternet, u can find it at Cold Storage @ Great World Cityl..nowadays with the H1N1, i dun dare to bring Jordan to crowded place, can only go to less crowded shopping malls like GWC..

Hey ypg,
I forgot the code u gave me for the photalbum liao le...can gimme again? Sorry....

Kath,
I really think u shd change ur IFC...been hearing lots of negligence cases from there...Heartpain for little zach le...that day didnt get to talk to u much but hope we can catch up some day!
happy.gif
 
I put on 16 kg when preg n still got 5-6kgs to pre-preg weight. But hv stop loosing any weight since come back work le....sigh...maybe i din control diet at all ba.

Chantalle, the blog is created & designed by my 2 sisters la....I v lazy 1, no time for it too. hahaha
 
little_victoria/rachel,

Here is the coupon:

Z6WGK6V 07/25/2009
Z2W6PFZ 07/25/2009
Z61FDYZ 07/25/2009

But the expiring date is this month. Perhaps if u want, u can sign up 2 email account (A & B). U use the promotion code taken from email account A n do it using email account B. After that, u will get another 39 pages 8"x8"photobook free (email account A's account)

Hope I am not confusing u.

Tamms,

Hope to get news from them soon. I call them during my free period just now. Ainun keep saying cant confirm yet, cant confirm yet. Sighs...

Going for remedial class now. 2 classes today, 1 P4 and 1 P6. Super tiring.
 
i started Daniell on semi solid again yesterday, i gav him frisocream this time but hor i realised tat everytime (so far i gav 2 times) after i fed him frisocream, his mouth & chin area will turn red and it's quite immediate effect lor, means wat? allergy to milk ar? coz this morning i gav him plain rice cereal didnt seem to hav this problem ler... weird rite?

2666454.jpg
 
ikeike,

U need to make sure you gentle rub the steriod cream on the affected area until it dry up.. gently massage it into the skin .. After 1 hour or so .. I normally apply moisturizer again ..As steriod cream will cause dryness on the skin ..

how bad is ur bb ezcema? Mine was with broken skin and watery on the underarms, joints area .. So we decided to bring him to see a dermatologist .. He basically gave him Fucicot (5%)steriod .. which is really strong as Evan has infections due to the open wound .. he also gave him antibiotic, which i refused to put him thru the course .. since he is so young .. Fucicot was really great .. I only applied twice and it healed really quickly.. But all streiod creams are not advisable to use it more than 5 days .. on prolong basis.

You can also try Dermaid( 0.5%) which can buy off counter from pharmacy .. which is mild. Use more lotions (Cetaphil lotion, QV Cream). Make sure he is getting enough cool air .. most ezcema outbreak is cause by heat. Or you might want to check back whether he is allergic to the food you introduce him. Evan also had vry bad ezcema when he took his last 6+1 injection.

My PD ( Olive Tree at Forum) also prescribe same medication (Fucicot) as my dermatologist .. Unless u need them to run further test ..then recommend to see a dermatologist .. If your case is not too serious, I think normal PD will do ..

If you need dermatologist contact let me know.
 
echo,
if allergy to milk then why only on mouth & chin area? other part of body dun hav ler... but i gav him frisocream at least he eat, i gave other rice cereal he dun really wan ler... headache ler me, my boy 7mths old liao still dun really wan to eat...

jo,
it is rice based one...
 
Jes,

Food allergic usually start off from mouth area .. Your bb could be sensitive to what u feed him .. usually developed after 1 hour or so.. some might take 1 day .. Like Evan is pretty immediate .. 1 hour later he developes rashes around mouth and body

U might want to stick back to your normal routine and let it goes off first then try again .. Dont introduce 2 new things at a go .. So u know which is the culprit ..
 
jes
maybe it's because of contact? so could be mild allergy, only when comes into contact, but not so serious that it reacts when ingested. dun worry too much about solids. as long as he is gaining weight well on BM and meeting all his milestones. have you tried offering him different things? just offer a bit everyday and see if he will take. other than cereal, maybe you can try fruit/veg puree, porridge cooked with stock, biscuits, etc.

Anyway, if you are BF, he will still get most of his nutrients from you. Eating solids is just for him to get used to different tastes and textures and learn how to chew and swallow. So don't worry if he doesn't take now. Eventually he will learn to take it.
 
Hi gals,
today i was upset too. My boss give me a low grade due to i go for my ML. The apprasial usually done now so only take 1st half yr into acct. I tell my boss means from now till end yr dun have to work loh. Sigh
 
jess, Zach's allergy oso start from mouth. I tink it is cos it is very little milk content tat's y the rash began from his mouth. I fed him with 90ml of milk it is on his face area..but when i feed him full bottle, his body will have it too..

chantalle, ur mom wanna be zach's nanny? I alr decided to bring him out from IFC and put under babysitter/nanny liao. Was talkign to the principal just now and I do not liek the way the teacher replied. The bruises is caused by Zach himself. Tell me how a 7mth old boy can cause such blue black on his ear. Even if he box or pinch himself, not possible. Can PM me ur contact number so that I can call u to discuss in detail..
happy.gif
or jess wanna be babysitter to Zach or not? Muahaha..
 
bubble,
I wan the brown rice but dunno whether my ger like the multi-oat or not leh...
sad.gif
Can I buy ur box of brown rice first? keke

Stella,
U wanna change to Tuesday since Yogi can make it? Or u prefer to stick to Wed? I'll PM u my HP no... ;)
 
Zachmommy,

I'm happy for u .. actually i prefer nanny too but my hubby was against it ..

Anway, its good that u sorted out a plan for Zach ..
 
evanmummy,
if it is allergy then confirmed it's frisocream coz the rashes came out even when i fed him half way, and this morning when i gav him plain rice cereal, he dun hav rashes but juz now i gav frisocream again the rashes came out...

echo,
ya maybe as wat u said, the allergy happens when it comes to contact, which at the mouth & chin area.... i'm quite worry abt solid coz he gained less than 1kg from 4-7mths ler (so how can i not worry), i consulted 2 PDs, one asked me to keep on feeding him coz must let him learn the chewing & swallowing skill by 9mths else will hav problem later, the other one asked me to stop giving him if he dun like.. and tat's y i stopped him for the past 2 weeks & juz resumed yesterday... for tat 1st 3 wks when i intro solid, he was not interested at all & i tried almost all the food tat babies here trying except porridge... so yesterday i fed him frisocream, he finished watever i gav, but today he back to his pattern again, when i fed him he dun really wan to open his mouth so only managed to feed few spoons...

seriously i'm getting more & more tired when comes to solid feeding liao...haiz
 


Jappooh, go ML will affect apprasial? Siao, Govt asked us to make more bb, but Co go the other way.......faint

Lucky my Co dun bother la, but they also just give same apprasial for every1 ......hahaha
 

Back
Top