(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs


iris,
thks, will shun bian drop by at motherhood fair to buy the goat milk when i bring my boy to watch the big little concert this Sun...

kath,
u feed once a day only ar? then how long do u take to replace cereal with one feed of milk for Zach? i tot of giving 2 feed to Daniell (refer to bb 1st food book) so he can get used to it fast, since 1st time he already can finish the whole tbsp of cereal...
 
ivy, fabbie, bur, phyl, xuelyn, pris, little rabbit
thanks everyone for meeting up today. i had a good time! it was fun to meet up, walk around and chit chat. it would be nice to do this more often
happy.gif


there really isn't much stuff to buy at the motherhood fair. i only bought the pupsik teether pendant, bumwear diapers and the wipes which ivy recommended me. the huggies were a good deal, though. i would have bought more if my hb had come along with me. other than that, really nothing much..
 
Mommies!

Jialat..it seems like we are all here t encourage each other to spend hehe..=p

One Day Bazaar Tomorrow at BHG Bugis! Only for BHG/DBS/POSB/Capitalland card holders! Storewide 30% and sales item 15% off!

Any mommies thinking of gg? I'm gg tomorrow at around 4pm! Wanna meet up?
 
ypg,
I was super shocked when I heard my MIL say it... I think what comes out from the mouth first is her most honest response. So I won't bother educating her otherwise. Just prepare myself lor... Anyway I am having so much fun!
 
jess, when zach took 7teaspoon (3.5tablespoon of cereal), i let him drink 170ml of milk 2hrs later.. liek tat is consider replacing the feed liao.
 
echo,ivy, fabbie, bur, phyl, xuelyn, pris,
It was nice meeting you in the motherhood fair today. Unexpected can meet up in the fair coz not in my plan but lucky saw the sms from Fabbie before leaving EXPO, decided turn back to the motherhood fair hall meeting with all mummies there. I was feeling a bit shy in the first met
happy.gif


motherhood fair :
Nothing much stuff to buy at the fair, more for insurance, slimming and education stuff. I only bought some puree and fruit juice for my bb.

I don't know is my bb fully recovered or not ?? Since he started fell sick on last thursday till now still refuses all his feeding. Got to use syringe to pump into his mouth for every feeding. I think should bring him to PD again to find out why so difficult for him in sucking his milk ??
sad.gif
 
snowger
my superman seem ok liao. No more gong gong so far. hee hee

puree,
how long can we store it in the fridge?

Chantalle
Ok thank you. I will go get it tomorrow. By the way, which is the premium scallops? My MIL tells me she has those Big big ones and it's the best one, suitable and wants to make porridge for BB. Or should I buy those fresh ones?
 
Snowger,

I admitted it to myself looooong ago - I'm Mrs Heinz la .. lol. Even when I had my first daughter .. I didn't do any pureeing .. then with a MAID, I also didn't do ... just lazy and can't be bothered.

But I always read you girls' posts with great fascination, interest and awe at this whole pureeing idea you gals are so excited abt.

It still hasn't inspired to do it though. I'll just keep reading all your posts here
happy.gif


jlow,

good to hear your little guy is all better
happy.gif
 
cereal
wondering if I'm mixing too much cereal in, but I'm using 1 heaped tablespoon of cereal (healthy times) per 10ml of milk, anything less seems too watery! Are all cereals like this or is HT so thin? was really shocked! My rice cereal is almost finishing after 1week+ of once daily feeding...
 
echo
more often on chatting is fine. not SHOPPING! i will go mad.. hahaha

Little_rabbit
Great to see you yday btw. hehe nvm lar. 1st time shy.. next time not shy le lor. ^^ can meet us often. quite happening ah yday! lol Anyway does ya boy feel hungry? i think u better see ba? if not he will lose weight alot if hes not drinking. got ask doc when to re check up again?

Tamms
i feed my gal brown rice. is not that watery leh. now switch to barley is more thick. liao. but starting is watery. slowly slowly i put less milk so that she can know how to take in solid.
 
Jlow,

I use the Japanese scallops but those small small type. About $16-17 per 100g. My bb really love them. It make the porridge so tasty.

Bubblepearl,

I have done my documentation for maid application. Now waiting for approval. Wish me luck! Haha...

This year no mid-year bonus for civil servant. Here gone my hope for a luxury 1st birthday party for my gal. Guess cant employ balloon man to come entertain the kids liao. Sian...
 
Little_rabbit,
Sometimes, its either the baby still having sore throat or blocked nose (diffcult to breathe so they dun drink well). Bring him see PD better lah...

Sam,
where u buy ur organic puree from? so far I oni saw it in the habourfront organic shop... Any brands to recommend?

Jlow,
tat's good. No need to worry liao... :p
 
rachael...only for credit card members??haha...i only have the GO! card...hahaha

fabbie..i bought another pupsik...your design...hehehe....
 
Jlow, hope i am not confusing you here.. hehe
Both fresh and dried scallops are ok to cook bb porridge.
But i will recommend this:
Big scallops - use fresh ones
Small scallopes - use dried ones

Babies dun take the scallops coz they still duno how to chew and swallow mah, so I always eat it afterwards.. hehe.
 
haha..the design i first buy very girl ma...so bought another then my hubby can also use?

feel like going out today...haha...but no one to go out with...sad!!!
 
fabbie, pris, phyl, ivy, echo, bur, xuelyn
nice shoppping wif u ladies. tink i spent alot ydae. lolx. hb nearly faint when he saw all my stuff. total damage = $300++ =p
 
wah..what you bought??

haha...for me think around $220...
sign up for motherhood mag for 3 yrs
2 pupsik pouch
wet wipes 12 packets
then from JL 3 fox rompers,one teether,2 PJs and shower foam
 
fabbie,echo,bur,phyl,ivy,little rabbit & iemiko,
Nice meeting u gal ytd! ytd was more of an informal gathering than shopping.. my damagae was more next door at the JL fair instead. onli got 2 star puffs, gripe water and 4xhuggies fr motherhood fair nia. the pupsik i bought is for my fren
happy.gif

super tired ytd.. cos i reach hm almost 11pm.. *faints*

iemiko,
wat u buy????
 
tamms
cereal will be a bit watery when mixed with BM cos the enzymes in the BM will 'breakdown' the cereal, making it watery. so don't worry, it's normal.

ivy
you went back again today to buy another pupsik pouch? wah, you really champion! :p
 
snowger,

I've just started trying the Heinz Organic line ... about a dollar more than the regular Heinz jar food. I just opened the sweet vegetables jar ... taste quite nice to me.

I think it's good enough la ... the Heinz brand. Easy and convenient cos Cold Storage has it.

No need to run to Vitakids (it's a kiddy store selling kid's foods/snacks/vitamins and supplements) at United Square to buy .. but I used to buy all of Emily's snacks from there ... healthier and the snacks are baked .. those little biscuits/crackers.
 
Ivy,

Yea only for BHG/DBS/POSB/Capitalland card holders but i heard that cardholders can bring 4 guests in! So hurry up..go with whoever friend who has the cards!
happy.gif


Woah u guys making me wanna go JL sale sia....

Does anyone know if Combi car seat is on sale? I wanna buy a car seat but Combi products are controled in terms of their pricing.....
 
rachel...no friends...hehe...all my friends no card
sad.gif
think wil have to miss it...any good deals?

JL sales no combi...have some baby stuffs and toys for older de...
 
Calling for ah Bur..
U wan my Gia Soothing lotion?? I got 2 big bottles.. forgot how much i bought liao.. Snowger u rem??
 
hi gals
today i gave Ashlynne her solid, change to Heinz organic rice cereal. Maureen said brown rice may developed phelgms. So i think i stop her on brown rice 1st.

She seem to enjoy the plain rice more than the brown one..after finishing the whole bowl. she went eh eh eh for more.. faintz

Brought her to PD this morning as we heard her with phelgms n waste $.. PD said she is perfectly fine .. NO " sound" heard in her lungs. Perhaps she had a few days of runny nose n the mucus flow backwards.. or it might be her stomach mucus and its nothing wrong.

I said she puke out phelgms. PD said if she developed cough? I said No. Just puke out phelgms with milk.

I seem to over-react n waste my $ to PD la.. Haiz..

Anyway, the PD prescribe me medicine if there are more phelgms coming up...
 
ivy & xuelyn
erm. i bought nestle food jars, cereal, nepia diapers, seatbelt snoozer n thermal bottle hugger from mumsfairy, pooh hat from bb fair.

from JL bought one top from NUM, pjs n tees for my bois, bob d builder take along toy casts, vitamin gummy bears, food containers. hehe.

got buy books from popular also. keke. big big damage.

btw, i juz came back from expo. haha. went wif hb n my bois todae. bought more nepia diapers, toys n clothes.

rachel
BHG got wat sale? i got all d cards u mention, courtesy of my hb. =p

echo
u got so many envirosax ah? i got 3 of it. hehe. hardly use coz i forgot i bought it in d 1st pl n alwaz go shopping w/o it. hahaha.
 
ygp, yeap! good luck to you in getting a good helper...me ah...still pending lor..my bro nvr say anything yet...haha..cos he is the one paying for the maid and i just long bang liao...no more spare to share that burden...if want me to share, i will have - off from the allowance that i give to my mum...

bonus for civil servant: ya...i was quite sad when i heard that...my hb will have no bonus...but the bonus part is i will be getting my bonus end of this MTH...can spend liao! but no annual incremental..which is damm sad to me!

bumper mat:
I just rx mine today...and poor gerard sat on it and fall on his back! HE cry damm loud lor...haiz..kenna scolding from hb..
 
bubblepearl,
my co oso no increment. only few staff with 'EXCELLENT' performance got promotion n increment. my dept none at all. somemore my manager told us our performance is super lousy, everybody in co (sales n production department)is unhappy wif my dept (design department), made him n GM (we r under GM) dare not even open mouth to ask for increment!
think they r really bull shit leh. if wanna save $$$ n dun giv increment just say lah, y demoralize all of us by giving us such comment? somemore my stupid HR manager even send all of us a 'love letter' telling nenek moyang story just to tell us be grateful cos they din retrench us, economy bad, blur blur blur... but we r super busy wif project lor. last year my bonus oso kena deduct cos i am taking maternity leave n MC due to pregnancy.
sad.gif
 
fabbie & Snowger,
I bought my bb to PD in the morning, PD confirmed my bb has fully recovered from his ill (ulcer and mouth pain). PD found out my bb is teething now that's why bb refuses all feeding due to teething pain from the gum.

PD prescribe Lysinium Max for renew his appetite and teething gel to relief the teething pain. After the medicine, bb drank 60ml of milk at 4pm and 120ml at 8pm without syringe feed. Feeling so happy to see he finished the milk
happy.gif
But still worrying for the next feed at 1am. I really hope bb now can drinks by his own without syringe feed, it was so heart pain and miserable to see/hear crying out his heart in every syringe feeding for more than a week.
 
little rabbit,
nope. my boy still having flu. so heartpain n sad c him liu pi ti. wanna cry liao. i really dun wan to send him to infant care but my hubby wan.so sad n angry. my family oso angry n heartpain. they think me n hubby not concernn care abt our baby. sob sob...

sad.gif
 
bubblepearl,

Tell ur hb if without the bumpermat, little Gerard will be hiting the hard n cold floor liao.

Little_rabbit,

Glad to know ur bb can drink from bottle liao. Dun worry too much. Teething is a painful process. U know my bb also bite until her gum bleed. She is currently rejecting milk. I am wondering whether to change the teat to spout.

n_g,

How can ur company do that? Deduct ur bonus cause of ur pregnancy. Really very inconsiderate. Dun they know after having a bb, we need more cash as compared to others? Sighs...

Though civil servants got no bonus, we still got performance bonus so got to work harder to get that.

Ur PD prescribe wat drip for ur bb for the flu? My PD drip quite good to stop my bb from liu pi ti. But hor, she can onli drip for 5 consecutive days. Strange strange.

Do u have other choice besides infantcare, for instance, ur mum or ur MIL? I also kena scolding from my family when I wanted to switch from nanny to infantcare 3 months ago. For me, I got no MIL n my mum cant take care liao n I need some1 to do housework so my best choice is MAID.

If ur hubby still prefer infantcare, maybe can source for another infantcare? Cause it is really very irresponsible for them to pass the virus to the bb.
 
hi bubble
beside civil servant. My company also pay freeze & no increment. My HB one also same.. They told us, its already good tat all of us dun get pay cut. SIANZ.... Sometimes companies do take advantages of such bad economy and refuse to pay us increment. I am abit lucky to get performance bonus.


Hi ypg,
I think your PD give u illadin nose drop for your baby. Yes, only can use for 5 days then stop 3 days before using it again. I asked the PD why, she said if continue to use, the baby may get immune to the medicine. Once immune, next time, they have to use stronger med.

Ashlynne also use this nose drop. I drip on her for 3 days , looks abit ok. i dun drip on her already.

Hi ng
oh dear, IFC spread to baby? Sigh..
sad.gif


Hi rachel
wah.. happy shopping yesterday hor.. BHG any good sales??
 
morning mommies!

Heihei,,,,the BHG sale ytd really not bad sia....i bought Combi car seat at 15% off, then other things like teether, hand & mouth wipes etc etc....wanted to get Lucky Baby walker (also got 15% off from 79.90) but dunno why too many crowd and too many things to see so it slipped my mind...total damage was 400+++ Didn't dare to go to Fisher Price section (30% off!) cos scared cannot resist the temptation!!

Jowin, u still get perf bonue despite times are so bad ar? I do agree with u, companies do take advantage.. they may not be doing so badly but they take this chance to 'cut costs'..sigh..

n_g,
I'm very angry with your IFC le....is there any way to sue them and send him to another IFC? They are obviously very irresponsible! So heartpain..i can imagine seeing ur little one with the runny nose..
sad.gif


Can talk to ur hb anot? He still wana send him there even if the IFC itself pass him the flu?!

Iemiko...seems like JL also got good bargains hor..maybe later gg to check it out hehehe!! Walau..i haven't even got my first pay (first week nia) and i'm spending spending and spending liao!!
sad.gif
 
morning ladies

its SUNDAY! more shopping for tis shopaholic mummy. hehe. gg back to expo popular sale to get more dvd for jayzon. hehe. he luv d karoke dvd tt i bought for him on fri. =p

rachel
wat time u gg? hehe. mayb can c ya there. sms mi k. =)
 
OH.. fisher price has 30% off???? ohh... i wonder if i can go later.. Sunday always busy..

my perf bonus is based on last yr. THis yr sure dun have.. cos my GM already warn me...
sad.gif
 
iemiko not sure sia cos hubby still sleeping and he may not agree to bring me there also..
sad.gif


Jowin ar, the BHG sale is only 1 day le..so today no more bazaar sale liao...but then fabbie told me there is a fisher price fair at city hall? Maybe u can check with her for the details?
happy.gif
 



Back
Top