(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs


Mommies....regarding the FP sale, Cindy and Carmen called me telling me its darn disappointing so i didn't go le....Even my cousin also told me dun waste my time....

Woah Iris, you managed to buy Jumperoo and many other toys?
 
Kindermusik,

I am so sad. Imagine I am the one who organise it but I cant go this Sunday. Got to wait for another week. I have been waiting for so looooong liao. Sob sob...

Esther,

Mine dun need wait till 6 months already turn cloudy. So I change when my bb around 4 months. Now I am getting some more bottles. Me kiasu parents. Cheap cheap must buy.
 
Ypg,

I emailed u our details oredy right? Did u receive it? Can i trf the money to u later today? Been having terrible diarrhea and feeling sick since yesterday....
 
Hello mummies and babies
Long time no see. Hope all is well.

I have been busy with work so no more luxury of logging in to chat unlike pregnancy days.

Wow...saw all the babies..smart and happy.
 
Mei!!! How hv u been?? Really long time no hear from u *hugz*

Ypg, glad that yr hb is all cleared. I PM-ed u b4 d details. Do u still hv it? If not, I resend k.
 
Rachel:
FP piano - tink Tara (rite) posted the toys pic and intro ytd, u may wan to go back to the archieve to check?

Walker:
mummies just take note - my fren juz warn me not to let Kasia sit in walker till she's older (after she learnt how to sit independently wor), cos i was sharing dat my BBsitter let her sit in walker on Tue. this is becos BB spine is still fragile at this moment, so if they jerk too much, may hurt their spine. if wan, then try not to let our precious sit in walker too long. dun knw how true but juz take note hor

me juz tell my BBsitter not to let Kasia sit in walker till she is 9mo =)
 
Mei_lik

long time no see.....how are you?

are you and your family still relocating?

still remember those funny days when you recounted your "gynae" dream to us....haha!!!
 
ypg..
Haha.. me too me too, kiasu mom..
cheap must buy.. (actually me this month broke liao)
My boy bottle actually still ok, but I (kiasu) scared if broken than no more sale, me will cry cry wo.. spend more.
So tmr, aiming bottle liao... hahaha...

Chantelle,
My office (half day off), morning 12.00 can go liao.
afternoon 13.00 must come in.
( am I confusing u? )
 
juz got bk fr tampines..spent hundred plus on FP n leapfrog toys...satisfied! Fingers crossed i will not buy anymore toys for him this mth..wait till nxt mth liao
 
yo! mummies
Alamak...now no more fantasy dream of my gynea already since baby born. My gynea happy only. Haiz.

Now only fantasy of holiday...but H1N1 flu, can;t move and can't relocate yet got to wait.

I'm all well and still the same - fat and happy! Children are all well as well. Eat, drink and sleep. My younger boy around 5 months now has started his milk cereal for lunch. Yum yum!
 
zachmommy
What is the total amount that we should pay, inclusive of overseas and local shipping? Will you be emailing us the total amount that we should pay? Thanks!
 
fabbie,
I want to buy some bids for my boy, can give me your link of the bid? can't find it from Babbiee kid spree website only have FB and usual romper.

Kath,
Let me know the total payble amount and your bank details, will do the transfer once got it from u.
 
Kath,
Can share what toy u buy for Zach ? I'm interested with leap frog toy ler.
happy.gif
 
sam,
yes tat was the one... the FP sales tat time damn good hor...

Philip Sales
i went there last year & for Avent it was really a good one but i din get anything... reason was bcoz i already bought my Avent ISIS Uno Pump at $279 at Taka baby fair before & later i found out that at Philip Sales the pump only sell $169 !!! damn kek sim coz i paid more...

Kath,
u shopping for Zach again!! hehe... me too coz recently hor weather so HOT then i go shopping mall jalan jalan lor (to enjoy aircon) then ended up spending money for Daniell... last weekend i juz bought FP kick & Whirl Carnival at Isetan then last 2 days i spent $100 for toys & clothes at Mothercare Marina... i dare not let my hubby knows if not... -__-
 
Iris,
My co same as u leh. if apply pm leave then can leave by 12noon, if am leave then start work 1pm. But my co working hour fr 8-5.30pm. so apply am leave will rugi, need to work extra 0.5 hour. :p

Carmen,
Tats y my mom switch my boy btn mattress, walker n bumbo seat. Here sit a while, there sit a while. 

Tamms,
U r welcome. 

Zachmommy,
No worry, next month coming soon! Another 1 week to go! :D

Bubblepearl,
Hi, wat happen? Cool down cool down…
 
n_g,
ya i almost wanted to cry the moment i see it... coz tat time i had been looking for this pump for quite sometimes already & i was told that this thing is controlled price so i bought during taka bb fair lor... but heng it was a bundle set (comes with other things like breastpad, VIA cups etc) otherwise i lost even more....
 
np rabbit. thanks

jess. alot.. si bei Diu lor.. heart must be so damn pain to see the offer so low price haha

bbpearl
what happen to the big baby leh..
 
aiyah..my salary is onie in mid-month not mth end ..so need to wait few more weeks before my salary is banked in. Remember my failed GIRO!! Tey deducted again this mth..muahaha..summore i tot i will hv additional few hundred to spend..nvr mind, next mth onwards no more GIRO for income tax liao.. i will hv spare cash but hb say must save tat spare cash..

jess, i oso each time go out spend few hundred on Zach.. u noe hor, i withdrew $200 on 18th..todae wallet left $20 nia.. dunno all gone where n i've been on fish soup everyday..
 
eh but the reason why FP and Vtech toys are expensive is cos they last very long and they're made well. I've also accumulated tons of FP toys over the years. Love them I think they're worth the money. I always try and buy FP for friend's kids when they have a b'day party.
 
Tara lucky u got it @ 50. Just left robinsons at centrepoint.. Hubby buying his shoes. The potty here is $69.90 original price 89.90. End up din buy cox my hubby keep nagging saying it looks like a toy wait he bring the chair in n out of the toilet n put his hand in n out of the shit sensor playing his shit... Think he talk quite loud coz the other mummy beside us put the potty back after tat! So paisei
 
fabbie,
yalor, super dui...

kath,
GSS coming liao sure spending non-stop one, think better keep all the credit cards at home when going out... but not possible lor... hahaa

merydith,
think it's also good not buying tat expensive potty... last time i also bought my elder boy an expensive potty, also got flushing sound one & even can record voice... cost me $59.90 after discount but in the end my boy didn't like to poo/pee in it but instead, he played the potty... then after tat i bought him another one which $10 over dollar only & he used it... haizz
 
hey mummies..

anyone changing milk bottle to bisphenol A FREE ? I'm worried whether using Advent will be harmful for Evan cos it containt bisphenol A..

Btw, can anyone advise.. how many ounce of solid food is your baby eating now? i serve him around 6 ounce of fruits or vege puree .. and everytime he cried after the last feed .. seems like its not enough ..

anyone can advise ?
 
hi YPG,

how r u? hope everything is well now ..

Btw, how much do we need to pay you for kindermusik? is the lesson still on?

thanks
 
Stella,
I think for milk bottles, the harmful BPA will only leak into the milk if u scratch the surface of the milk bottle too hard. This is what we learnt during the antenatal class. Hence using those non BPA free milk bttle is ok. Just change when u notice scratches on the inside.

Personally, I'm using glass bottle so no need to worry abt BPA... :p

As for the solid food, I suspect that it's cos u give fruit & vege puree. These are non starchy/carbo food which means bb won't feel full just by eating them. Try mixing them with baby rice and I'm sure ur bb will feel more full...
happy.gif
You try and see if it works cos I read this in a childcare book.
 
Kath,
I've transferred to ur POSB ref: 2269224087, please check.
If I checked my mail box before went out then just now can meet u for dinner and pay & collect at the same time.
happy.gif
 
shopping dae! hehe. gg to bring my bois to tampines 1 for lunch + shopping ltr. =)

ypg
transfer made =)
Transaction Reference 2269326347
 
YPG

I hv also made the trf for myself n my friend Jean..

To Account POSB Savings
134-02862-9 YPGsmh
Amount S$46.00
Transaction Reference 2269410173

Plse chk n confirm the trf? thks!!
 
n_g:
yalor, tink watever toy we place our BBs in, try not to place them too long (esp those which will strain their back), me super Kiasee mummy! hahaha...

BBPearl:
wat happen??? wat did Gerrad's daddy do???

Merydith:
wahahaha... yr HB super cute lor, tink there is no FP promoter ard rite? if nt the promoter will hate yr HB man!! ;p
 
Phyl:
juz sms u, do reply me asap k? me leaving home by 11am cos need to reach Punggol by 3pm (have to run to a few places today)
 



Back
Top