(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

Thanks Samantha, at least I know MTBs are taking some form of medication to treat the common symptoms. I'm allergic to Panadol so I will try out other Flu tablets that are pregnancy safe.

Hi Emeraldbride, the dryness is making it flaky. I will take your advise to do masks instead
happy.gif

Hi bubblepearl, how HR side staff? They also taking pay from bosses mah....wtd.....

Hey Chantelle, glad that u r feeling better and gathering strength
happy.gif
Gambatte!!

carmen, saw ur post. haha... i hope that i can know baby's gender on monday (7th), hope baby cooperates. that day i went shopping also tempted to buy clothes for baby. in the end, i bought 1 beige romper.

Ya those baby clothes are so damn cute!!! BUT when u dunno the gender... cant buy pinks or blues hehe.... my frens told me to get neutrals or white, yellow or green. Not nice lah cos without the color difference ppl will normally ask "boy or girl har" hahahaha... unless their faces are very strong boy or gal feature since birth hahahahaha......

I'm going to my 16week scan this Thurs too *yeah!* Hope I can see the gender too *fingers XXX*

precisely!!! i saw so many cute cute BB clothes and yet cannot buy, i cannot describe my disaptment! hahaha... my HB keeps giving me dat look when i keep taking all gals' and boys' wear to show him! think he cannot tahan my eagerness!

Mimi & ikeike: u all believe in chinese prediction calender? i checked mine in this website and my BB sud be a gal! hee...

http://www.babygenderprediction.com/chinese-gender-chart.html

im 31 (chinese age) and BB conceived in feb (chinese month), so will knw the accuracy of this calender on 25 Jul!

hello ladies
i just woke up from my nap after taking my meds. So fast 5.20 already.

I can't wait for my appt on 7th July too, hope my detail scan will show baby is ok
happy.gif

Samantha
I did asked my gynae about my fibroids but she said to see how it goes after delivery 'cos it will most likely go back to pre pregnancy size (which is less than 2 cm). She did mention that if i want to take it out it will create a big hole on my uterus making the next pregnancy difficult and confirme c-sect. I think the reason for the size of my tummy is partly due to the multiple fibroids in my uterus.

ikeike,

yup - the last time I was pregnant and had a cough I saw the doc for some medication and he told me that a common mistake MTB make is to NOT want to take medication for their coughs etc when they should .. cos a cough could become bad and lead to throat/lung infection etc etc and eventually might lead to something more serious. So I have nothing against taking medication as long as it's safe for the baby
happy.gif

Carmen,
I check and the prediction wrong leh. According to prediction chart i should have a bb girl but i'm having a boy.

Quite fun though
happy.gif

LuthAdel ..

oh, so it's NOT always the best thing to remove the fibroid then? ... ahhhhh I see.

Does that mean that your fibroid is growing as your baby grows too? .. sorry i kaypoh.

Oh and I didn't know that the fibroid could cause pain in the form of cramping .. I always just thought it was a painless growth.

Carmen I dunno my chinese age leh... I'm 31 but birthday not here so considered 30 for english. Born in the year of snake. Chinese age got consider bday over already or not?? Kancheong leh kekekeke......

My HB kp saying mini him and that annoys me cos wat if gal gal how?! I declared to my in-laws I cannot gurantee a bird bird pls hor.... hahahaha.... then they assure me they not gender biase. I personally feel a boy for the first one wud be gd so got jiaodai to the folks then 2nd one can relac... but then again, I tell myself, dun be choosy.... its not easy for this bb to come about in the first place already. Now I just pray that all babies good health most impt
happy.gif

Phylicia, hahaha...go to the green side lah..they give u $50 voucher for renewal...

iketarochan: u are right...here...all staffs got no rights to talk ...no rights to make any decision..only management can..

Samantha
there are different types of fibroids, those that can be removed are usually growing from a stalk, mine happens to be on the wall of the uterus. At 10wks scan it was a big as my bb but at 14wks scan, it shrunk 1 cm. I guess now that my uterus is expanding it sort of push the fibroid so thus the pain. As long as i dun have intense cramping and bleeding, i'm safe.

I was given salbutamol tablets as standby incase i have intense cramping and bleeding. The tablet will stop the contractions of the uterus.

*sigh* These idiotic "plaything" as my gynae described it, are nasty lots. Perhaps my little bryan is doing his somersaut and kick it so hard that i felt the pain. hahaha, nice way to imagine lah....

oh ... hmm didn't realize that ... that's interesting.

Did u find out you had fibroids only after you got pregnant? or did u know before? Would it have made a difference knowing beforehand?

haha... Adel: ok, so not accurate for you?! but nvm lar, so long as BB is healthy and happy, im ok wif either boy or gal

*silently* thou i do secretly wish dat i get a gal... keke...

ikeike: ya, snake is 32 (same as my HB), chinese age dun consider bdae, so long after new year, ur 1 yr older ;p

Adel: do take extra care then, hope yr little Bryan will do less somersault (so dat u dun feel pain!).

u got me all envious again... at least now u can address yr BB by name.. i got the name ready but still dun knw to use gal or boy name yet...

Grr...

Thanks Winnie!! Come Thursday hopefully I can tell u whether the table the "zhun" for me or not *excited!!*

Another day over gals. Tata for now... Sleep well Mommies
happy.gif

Hi gals,

i would like to join u gals here. I was currently in my wk 14. did my NT scan last wk and pass the test. My edd is 30 dec.

Only join u gals now cos i have a miscarriage in Feb this yr. So do not dare t join the thread until 1st tri over. Hope i am not oo late to join.

BTW i have very bad MS and cant get off the bed and was MC for 7wks. Yesterday just came back to work. Feel super tired in office and my MS is still there though is better. Hope my MS goes away soon.

wow, Jappooh ... MC for 7 weeks?! Yes, your MS must've been awful! Poor u .. ! Thank goodness it's better now .. take care! The tiredness and MS will disappear soon enough .. just hang on in there !

Jappooh - welcome here. i know of someone who went on no paid leave during 1st trimester. coz she just vomit all the time. i also wish i can stay at home n rest. coz i'm always tired, faintish, nausea, vomit, gastric... but need $ no choice.

Jappooh: welcome onboard!!!

u oso had bad MS? me too, i was hosp during my 12 week but my agony begins in Week 7. So i was working from home for 1 mth, just returned to werk 3 weeks ago! we suffered the same fate for our BB! ;)

Im feeling better now, so u sud feel better by end of Week 15 too, Cheer Up!

Juzyounme: wahahaha.. u super funi! i think all FTWM here need $$$ lor! hee... im juz lucky dat i have an understanding boss and my werk is flexi enuf to acc my absence from ofc =)

Jia You all MTBs! im going off soon too, chat with u tml =)

Hi Mummies,

If you are interested to order Blue Egg Milk Bags, let me know

Am consolidating orders now..

If interested, pls PM me...Thanks

Intro on Blue Egg Breastmilk Storage Bags:

They are pre-sterilised and meant to ease the transport and storage of your precious breastmilk. These milk bags are designed with zip lock feature and enable easy sealing. It does not require wire-ties, additional clips or rubberbands. The self standing feature also make it easier for you to store in your freezer upright and helps save the storage space. You can also indicate your name and date/time on the milk bag that you have expressed before you store in the freezer. This breastmilk storage bags can also be an ideal gift for new mothers to encourage breastfeeding!! Try it out today

Features:

Pre-Sterilized
Freezer Safe
Easy Sealing
Leak Proof
Capacity storage up to 250ml (8oz)
Broad base to enable self-standing
Double Layered
FDA approved material used (100% safe)

Will advise payment mode once orders are confirmed.

You can either opt for postage or self collect at designated meetup points

snowger, though LD does extraction, but it will not cause ur nose to be red or swollen..infact i love their extraction process..very delicate one leh..dun feel pain, usually after extraction will have massage n follow by mask.. any redness also will be gone. My facial usually last for 2hrs..the longest i ever tried is 3hrs..shiok!

Welcome to the Dec MTB forum, Jappooh!

emeraldbride,
sounds good eh? Cos last time i go to my mum's facial place at some hotel, then they press until me look like pig-head...
sad.gif
I will go try aft my pregnancy - help my sis finish up her facial package.
proud.gif

Louisa,
me taking the TMC pre-natal classes/childbirth education course - for first time MTBs. http://www.thomsonmedical.com/facilities.htm

Juzyounme,
My hubby found out already. We are taking the Saturday class that starts at 2-4pm. Seems like most of you are taking the Sunday class.

hi hi,

I am a dec 08 mummy too...my EDD is early december. Am in my 17 week now. Went for scan last week and doc say most like is a gal!
happy.gif

just wanna check with you gals...anybody started buying bb stuff like strollers etc..wondering if too soon but now GSS sale so dunno should buy now if not miss good deals leh..

but then...being a first time mum...i have absolutely no idea what and what brand to buy lor...my fren just emailed me about a pram on sale at $178 at kiddy palace..some 'harenim' (dunno spell correctly anot) think is some korean brand...anybody heard of it? good?

Morning... abt pre-natal classes, any mummies here attended before? is it really useful? or once u enter the delivery room, everything u learnt thrown out of the window?

Was thinking of joining, but my hubby say his working hrs not fixed, so difficult for him to attend together with me..

Welcome Jappooh.. =) Hang in there.. it'll get better soon..

Good morning Ladies!

Welcome Jappooh and blurfairy!

Bubblepearl ah.. the Orange one got $500 vouchers for mobiles upon renewals.. hehe.. see how your EVP respond lor..

enne.. the company bubblepearl work in is the RED company.. hehe.. cannot say.. hehe.. by the way, my mobile service provider is SINGTEL..
happy.gif

Anyone got comments on the milk bags that littlebluey is doing a spree on?

hi ladies
Good morning.. can't catch up the post... so fast.. i m so so so busy with meeting yesterday...

Hi Jappooh
Welcome... my MS is not over yet too.... still puking off n on...

Hi gals,
thx for all the warm welcome. Ya the Ms ready hit me hard this time. I dun have such MS when last time.

Hope my MS will get better soon.

Louisa,
i didnt attend the pre-natal class last time. But during delivery the mid wife tell me wat to do so i just follow.

Hi gals,

btw i think my tummy is showing lei. And i am only in wk 14. First time i feel baby move is when i am in wk 11.

Hi Jappooh
so early ah... i think u must be very slim to feel baby so fast... i m rounds of tummy fats to feel bb movement yet
happy.gif

jowinbaby,
i am not slim. I also have rounds of tummy fats. I seldom feel bb move lar. Just that time maybe baby happen to kick very hard. Cos my hubby saw the kick as well. Now sometime i also dunno i feel the bb movement or i am too sensitive..haha..

jowin, i slept at 12.15am. went to watch 'You Don't Mess With The Zohan', i't s a funny and bo liao show. haha...

how i wish i can lie on my bed now.

Hi jowinbaby & Mimi,
wow you gals sleep so late har..

For me now when at hm i try to go to bed ard 10 plus. Though i cant fall asleep lie down also good. Nowadays i find hard to sleep cos stomach very bloated.

Anyone same as me still have bloated stomach?

wah.. mimi u very power sia..still can go late movie! pei fu.. i cant keep awake after 10pm.. hehe

slept at 1am too.. woke up at 2am to pee..tired and sleepy!!

phyl, no la. i watch the movie at 7.30pm then went for dinner. my friends lah chit chat till so late until i so tired... the moment i reach hm, i bathe and sleep.

actually everyday 10pm i wan to sleep liao... now 10am also wan to sleep. haha

Morning ladies
I'm back at work this morning but i still have mild pain when i walk. *sigh* #$#@#@$ Fibroids...aarrrrrrgggghhhh..

Jappooh,
Think it is normal to be bloated when you're areound 14 wks. I was super bloated from wk 9 all the way till wk 15 and I could not keep my eyes open pass 9 pm. Right now, I'm in my 19wks and my lifestyle is kinda back to normal.

Samantha
Rest well with lots of Honey & Leomon
happy.gif

Ladies,
Need some advise here.
me n hb meeting a CL tonight to talk abt her charges. She was recommended by a mother from this forum. She's a M'sian but she say will come n meet me cos she's at Jurong now. Now I dunno if she's currently doing confinement for another mummy but still come out to meet me. That's a bit unethical right? Unless the employer agree with her time off... Will she do this to me in future? like every 2-3 days telling me got to take 3 hrs off the meet someone?? and since she came all the way down to meet me, she will surely get some deposit from me right?

this morning i stand all the way from yishun to dhoby ghuat. so tired... no one give up seat to me, maybe morning tummy smaller.

last nite i told my hubby my tummy big liao especially at night time cos i eat alot then all the fats showing. he say me siao tummy showing i say fats.

Back