(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

iemiko
Mind telling us what new ingredients are added? Me blur mommy, if u didn't tell me i'm sure i will buy the old ones..

iemki0,
^5. Ur boi and my ger belong to the dun like to drink milk baby camp... My ger oso dun like milk. Dunno why oso...

Sam,
Thanks... She likes to have wat we eat... I think she likes the pancake v much, she act sulked when i popped the remaining pancake in my mouth... :p

rachel,

i call up brad as well. Have book a slot in Nov.
BTW did u chenk with him how many concepts he will take? any how many softcopy in together?
How are we going to make the payment?

Jowin,

Take care, I oso kena Stomach flu when on board the cruise last week, in the end almost the whole group of us oso kena, prior to the departure already some having stomach flu. 14 out of 16 kena the stomach flu, so in the end I did not enjoy my cruise, coz no appetite to eat. Think recently alot of cases and spreading, much worse then H1N1 I think.

rachel
if i din remember wrongly, its prebiotics & probiotics. den gto some content increase as well.

snowger
yea. juz cant figure out y. argh.

reddates,
Wat is stomach flu like? I wonder if I oso have it now...
sad.gif
On monday, I almost fainted while cooking my ger's porridge. Broke out in cold sweat. Had bad tummy cramps, then had a major lao-sai. That whole day, I was just weak and had to stay in bed. Din even have energy to leave the house to see doc.

Today, I woke up felt queasy in the tummy, in fact I felt like vomitting. Then i got no appetite for food. If I have sometime oily, I will get indigestion...
sad.gif

Mooncake-Baking Hands-on Workshop

What better way to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival than baking your own mooncakes! You will learn:

1. Baked Mooncake with Macadamia Pine Nuts & Lotus Filling
2.Yoghurt Snow-skin Mooncake with Truffle Fruit Filling

$36
All materials provided

Date:16th Sept
Time: 1.30pm - 5pm
Venue: Phoon Huat & Co. Geylang Lor 23, One Sims Lane, #01-10

1. phylicia
2. iemik0
3. zachmommy
4. bubblepearl
5. ah_bur
6. crabbieong
7. iris
8. katharne

The class is confirmed already. They keep 12 slots for us and the others they will open to interested members of the public.

Hi Maureen
stomach flu is feeling like vomitting, gastric pain, stomach bloated.. will lao sai and will vomit. totally dun feel like eating.. eat wat throw wat out.
sad.gif

Hi gals..
thanks.. me getting better

Wat i scare is to spread to Ashlynne. i wore mask when i am with her cos stomach flu is very contagious. Pray hard that she dun get this virus from me... i m trying to get away from her but each time she saw me.. she cried madly want me to carry.

Hi reddates
Oh dear... Yeah.. the doc told me, the virus is in the air.

Would like to clarify on the baby u thingy.. it would be best if u talk to brad yourself to understand how he works. He's english is not super good so u must explain yourself clearly to him also. He called me this afternoon and told me 7 of my friends has signed up with him. Guess he did not realised i really have so many friends.. wahaha.. he did mention to me that his margin is very very low for what he is offering.. and also at the end of the PS, every baby's pics will come out different but u should expect a few similar backdrops/concepts.

FYI, i signed up with him in late june so there was a special "happy family" promo which is a free family pic in 8R with any online promo. So he honoured it to me even though i took the pics 17 AUG.

I would also like to clarify that i did not want his korean frames so i only took 1 8R Family, 1 8R Hayden and 2 more 5R of hayden. coz by right my package was 1 8R and 1 5R. But since i did not want the frame and got the happy family promo, he gave me 2 8R n 2 5R.

He told me today also that Hayden was very coorperative that day so he took extra pics of hayden. By right should be limited to 3concepts only. Thats the reason why hayden had so many costume changes/ concepts.

I do hope that all of you who signed up have a pleasant experience with them. i think amongst u all, some will get more pics, some less etc.. just like when i took pics from Kelly, i got lesser pics coz hayden was not coorperative enuff..

Xuelyn, to answer ur question abt handling baby.. eh.. it depends alot on the baby.. hayden smiles at everyone so to make him smile for a pic is quite easy.. lucky hubby was with me so changing his clothes was less traumatic for him coz his daddy was distracting him. I let him slp in the cab on the way there so he woke up nice n happy for the shoot. Brad was super funny and jumping ard like a monkey.. so he engaged hayden well too..

Cant wait to see the pics that ur little darlings are taking! =)

jo,
can spread???? GEE!!!! I btr dun hold my dotter liao...

I got most of the symptoms u mention wor... gastric pain, feel like vomitting, dun feel like eating... my lao sai only on monday... Sigh... Shld I still go see doctor??? *hmmm...*

phyl,

i called brad again. he told me the offer package is limited to 2 concepts only. Additonal concept need to pay loh.

He is friendly lar so will see how the PS goes. i book the appt in Nov.

Snowger,

Tat's the symptoms, some more I shiver , feel so cold and have fever and headache. Vomit, laosai, no appetite. I din c doc though coz I have my medication from the previous visit, just take lor. Took me 5 days to recover and finally feel hungry. Recently alot of cases of this stomach flu, so gals pls take care! Faye oso have mild stomach flu, coz she lao sai quite a few nos of time last week and vomit as well. Thank god she's ok now.

arrggh..dunno y my menses is here again. I juz had a 3 day menses 2 weeks ago and tis time round my supply went down again.. pump 2x oso not enuf to give him 2feed per day. At wits end liao. Anyway to stop the menses... zillionth times sian

2 weeks ago and it came again??? OH.. now our body are adjusting to it eh.. mine is 1.5months.. then 1 month.. haywire too..

Yeah.. get pregnant and you stop AF from coming .. LOL

reddates,
Really uh? My colleagues joked that I got "morning sickness". *CHOI!*

I'm waiting to feel hungry and eating something that I really want. This week, I take SUPER long to decide what to eat. In the end, I only eat 2 mouths of the food, then i full liao.
sad.gif
*SIGH*

Zachmummy,
Ur AF comes back so soon? I know my ss will drop when I am sick. So my lao sai episode on monday has dipped my ss... waiting for it to go back to normal...

Jo,
Why u call aunty - AF?

Echo,
U v cute leh... I was also hoping that my mens will not come while I am bfing. Oh well... Emma still latch in the middle of the nite? (if yes, then most prob bfing will still be a useful contraception!) Hope u are one of the blessed ones!

attention to all ordering yellow cups.
All yellow cups is here. lilac still not arrive. thanks

As for the wrong colors that supplier gave. may not able to change. im still waiting for others to come. hopefully.

snow, i still latching Zach 2x at nite leh..3am and 5am but my menses still came.. super sian.

Tat boy is really a champ, he alr mastered sleeping while sitting. Hahaha

kath, ah ... good enough loh .. for my 2nd and 3rd girl, I was also breastfeeding exclusively .. my menses came in the 3rd month !!! damn pissed off man.

Only this time, Calista turned 9 months and it's still not here .. YAY!!!!!!! God give me chance !!!! Last one. Since I not having anymore babies. hahahahah !!!

maureen
there are several terms used at the TTC thread

AF = Aunty Flow = menses
BD = Baby Dancing = Make love
TTC = Try to Conceive

happy.gif

snow
ya, emma still wakes up 2-3 times a night for milk. but i don't mind the night wakings if it means no menses!

2ndbb
so you are now pumping only? or switch to FM?

2nd bb, u still pumping?? wahh tt's good also! I "give up" on pumping liao..too tiring...now just let bb latch only..

Jowin/snowger, hope ur stomach flu okie le...better take care...

sam,
i so so envy u!! cos mine AF came 4th mth when i was also still exclusively BF..

Going to start on my 2nd photobook this wkend after getting Kayson's photoshoots photos! hee photobook is really "addicting"
sam/ ypg, how long does shippin takes to reach SG? I cant wait to get my 1st book...

Hi Kath
back at work.. still feel abit bloated on tummy la.. the rest i m ok..

Hi Pas
Thanks. You give up pumping le.. i see.. we still pumping leh.. so when kayson at IFC, take FM??

Sam/Jo,
Thanks for explaining the abbreviations! I only know TTC and BD. AF is a new term! :p

pastillies,
How much do you pay for each photobook in SGD aft adding in the shipping cost? I am thinking of doing one... For my little ger's first year...
happy.gif

Echo,
LOL. Apparently it depends on ur homones leh... :p

2ndbaby,
Welcome to the pumping club! Now got 3 of us (Jo, me and u). Jia you! If we intend to feed for 1 yr, we have only abt 3 more months to go!
happy.gif

Back