(2008/11) November 2008

wah seems like a lot of NE mommies hor.. kekeke.. I do that too last time in order to get a seat.

But I ever saw 1 amusing incident, this auntie was sitting at the 'reserved' seat.. so she saw this young lady in her twenties, her tummy seems big.. then this auntie 'goodhearted' stand up let her sit.. this young lady.. paiseh and say 'wo bu shi wo bu shi', meaning she not preg..

Enne, it is nt funny leh.. can be quite paiseh some times. till now my friend who gave birth to two kids already still have ppl letting her sit leh... and she is not preg...

adensmummy
Congrats
happy.gif

Wow....so many of the kids here kw hw to talk alot aredi ya...I still waiting for my boy to speak up more words le...

minky-Yeah but I feel the person who 'goodhearted' give up the seat also paiseh.. coz she really just 'hao xing' lo..

Sometimes I also not sure whether shd I give up seat coz I duno is the person preg anot later make both also paiseh.. but if the person really preg nvr give up seat to her also not good..

I also scared pple give up seats to me, coz think mine also quite obvious.

But this shows although there are pple who 'fake' sleeping, still got 'hao xing ren' around.

my ex-colleague was quite the plump type and for a few occasions she told us got pple give her their seats, and she just happily sit! dun tink wat she's tinking of, haha

RCB
long time no hear. how's yr work? J recovered liao?

minky,
Yes think he miss them only when we are leaving.

Jes,
SINGAPOREANSSSSSS...

Where is Ali? Go deliver liao ah?

jO: Your train idea sounds really good if govt can really implement that..it sounds funny but definitely feasible. I remembered last time i took train while pregggie everyone act blur man!! Then one Malay man was very kind and let me sit, wow i praised him damn loud saying YOU'RE SUCH A KIND PERSON, YOU'LL PROBABLY WILL STRIKE LOTTERY SOON, that makes others sitting feel bad. I was really appreciative of that man..I just feel it's really a simple but moving gesture esp when preggie really tummy heavy.

gracious passengers on train
ya... if they are not sitting on the reserved seat then ok, dun give dun give lor.. but I'm refering those who sit on RESERVED seat leh.. there's sticker on top of the seat that these are RESERVED for PREGNANT MUMMIES, OLD FOLKS, DISABLED PPL neh...

anyway dun wanna angry so much lah... friday oredi.. must ZEN ZEN... take a deep breath...

Kiki-Yeah most of the time I see hor.. is those pple not sitting at reserved seat who actually GAVE up their seats and those sitting at reserved seat 'sleeping' very soundly.

nuts, u blue today ah?

I think it's fine ppl who are NOT sitting on reserved seats not to give up their seats. Nothing morally wrong.
For those occupying reserved seat, they are obliged to give up if they see others in need of the seat

nut
just reply u liao.. tolay friday got appointment liao.. u next week whole week on leave is it?

wanna have lunch one day @ HBF, u bring nini over? hee hee

nut-how abt u come TJ find me? haha. aiyo how come u blue.. today Friday shd be HAPPY!!

lian-tanjong pagar.. haha..

kiki-tat time got say NE gathering, no news le ah??

ah enne, K will stay here with my mama lor. 就是这样办咯
Only going for 5 days not so bad. Roaming Toyko nia. Just want a break, and some couple time

lian
song lor u.. which part of japan u going ah? i miss japan.. after that come back will have K2? Ask ur hb dun go onsen too frequently.. it will affect his XXs & XYs quantity hor.. LOL

enne
u long time no come in liao leh..
yeah supposed to have one @ chilipadi place but postponed to dunno when.. and main organiser(s)(minky and me) striked toto so for me no strength to organise further ... wakakak...

Contact List
Are we gonna have one? Any one consolidating ah? Lili-an?

Lian,
wow shoik leh...二人世界!!! i missed mine... lol

Enne,
i'm quite near to TJ... haha
no la... Me @ suntec. curious, too. any mummies @ suntec? lol

Kiki-Yeah I know abt the chillipadi de, then no more le ah?

ctc list-if lian doing, I can help her, if nobody do, I can do.
happy.gif

We shd add 'WORKING AREA FOR FTWM' in the ctc list too, shd we?
happy.gif

tri_angel-I was at suntec yesterday lunchtime browshaus to do eyebrow threading. hehehe.

proposed ctc list structure
1. Mummy nick/name
2. baby name (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5)
3. baby dob(#1, #2, #3, #4, #5)
4. staying area
5. SAHM/FTWM/PTWM
6. working area
7. Facebook name
8. msn
9. Contact
10. Email
11. ??

Will it be too much ah?

Enne
how come tanjong pagar is TJ, not TP meh? can't use ah cos means traffic police??

Ah lian
super envy lor!! hope u both will hv a fruitful trip and bring back K2, haha

SMH Nick
Real Name
Type (FTWM, SAHM, PTWM)
Contact
No of Kids
Kids DOB
Kids Name
Staying Area
Working Area
Email Address
MSN/Facebook

can?

Lian
siok sia...I miss JP...went on my honeymoon..It's fantastic
happy.gif
Enjoy ya
happy.gif

Jes
Work ar..ok lo...Im new must listen to my senior lor... Just do my part will do lor.
J ok liao...thks
happy.gif

Hw abt u, yr girl n yr biz?
I like the heated eyelash curler brought fm u
happy.gif

haha.. I not so 神 to plan my vacation exactly on my fertile period la. I hope will not clash with menses can liao.
Normally when me and my ah lao do F&E, we will walk alot, until end of the day come back our legs must hang up. So Made in Japan like not veri possible.
BUT.. i think i will officially reopen my factory after that trip. kakaka...

Re: CTC List. I dun mind to do. So how?

Oh, and who's familiar with Tokyo??? Need help to plan my itinerary!

Ah nianz
wah.. japan... envy wor.. me now so tired tired tired.. my eyes cant open properly lei.. nite before din sleep well cos nini sick.. then last nite i let her sleep with MIL tot i can finally hav a good nite rest, who knows i so tired but can't fell asleeP!! tink ard 2am then concuss.. So now my eyelids stil v heavy lor.. zzz.

Enne
huh dun wan go Tanjong Pagar la.. so mafan lei. i stil need to change train at Outram.. Anyway i jus saw ur msg nia..
In e end i went to eat Jap food on my own.. reading newspaper.. Like it..

Kiki
me planning nex Mon bring Ah Ni to HBF but to lunch with my colleagues.. tsk tsk.. fix with them liao wor..

lian-ok I assist u.

peanut-sometimes makan alone also nice, dun nid to 'talk' and just while away the 1 hr lunchtime hor.

wah haha.. so fast triangle submit her CTC liaoz!

Mummies who want the <font color="ff0000">CTC</font>, pls PM me with:
SMH Nick
Real Name
Type (FTWM, SAHM, PTWM)
Contact
No of Kids
Kids DOB
Kids Name
Staying Area
Working Area
Email Address
MSN/Facebook

RE : CTC list
Lian &amp; Enne, right?

Lian,
I sent u my CTC liao. thanks
happy.gif

Peanut,
i like to lunch alone so i can jalan jalan. i will go w/o my lunch kaki 1-2days a wk. heehee

ctc list
wah thanks ah lian and enne for offering their help...

nut
okie, then if u feel like come to HBF again for lunch, pls sms me..

had tempura ramen for lunch juz now...
4271639.jpg

triangle
yah u shd change it.. i use 2sec to type triangle but need 5sec to do tri_angel.. tt will amount to 30sec wastage if i'm to post 10 msgs to u lei.. 30 secs i can close my eyes and rest a bit wor..

Kiki
oh no.. now i see ramen a bit nauseous..

Kiki,
You love to post ur nice lunch pic! You eat ramen .. I eat bei bei men loh.

Went spree for bag organizers juz now ... keke

Back