(2008/11) November 2008

My gal is feeling better...
But this morning i jus hit her real hard on her thighs and screamed at her at the top of my voice.. She was v v v whiny and kept throwing tantrums.. i was already getting v late for my work + my mil having serious headache + my Mil kept screaming and complaining abt the maid + the stupid starhub not working when i wan to on cartoon for my gal + unhappiness from work yesterday.. I lose my cool and did that to my gal. I felt like i was going to explode.... In that instance even the little learnings from Positive Discipline that i've been reminding myself to practice - have been thrown into the rubbish bin

<font color="CC3399"> Here's some jokes to cheer you ladies up
happy.gif

Wife: My hubby &amp; I have, what he calls-Olympic sex.

Friend: Wow, must be a terrific sex life?

Wife: Not really. It only happens once in 4 years.

Wives are funny creatures.

They don't have sex with their husbands for weeks

and then they want to kill the woman who does.

A Cowboy walks into the bedroom carrying a sheep in his arms and says,

"Honey, this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."

The wife, laying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says,

"If you weren't such an idiot, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."

The guy replies,

"If you weren't such a bitch, you'd realize I was talking to the sheep." </font>

*aarrgghh* So sianz at work... Me too wanna change job.
I'm sssooo tired of doing sales calls and settling my tons of reports. How to do reports when I also need to be out there pounding the pavement to get biz?? Mgmt only know how to whack and says me no time mgmt. *fed-up* Wah... they expect me to work 14-hours day??!! Totally no work-life balance lah!! Not to metion I'm underpaid compared to my industry mates. *super sianz*

Peanut,
Yah lor... really overwork &amp; underpaid. Somemore gotta see my boss 'colour' and client 'colour'. *sob-sob* So poor thing leh. hahahah... haiz.. But now cannot change job.. cos just joined this hotel for slightly more then 6-mths only. If change job again my resume will be 'spoilt' liaoz. *fainzt*

Yah yah... me too hate their sarcastic words. Always got meaning hidden in the words and actions. Worse is when they tell you off whilst smiling... 'laughing tiger'.

Lilian,
At least you only gotta see boss colour leh. Me also gotta put up with unreasonable clients demands. Then when cannot meet their 'super up-class' expectations (wanna pay peanuts expect world class service lah.. luxury food lah.. suite rooms lah??!!) they will throw colours at us. Haiz...

Dymples
wah.. then me as a customer more reasonable la.. i wont ask for the impossible.. thou my colleague is more thick skin and can ask for lots of goodies.. esp from those China hotels.. can get good stuffs out of them

Peanut,
Glad that Nini is better. Dun blame yourself for flaring up, you are overloaded plus it's not easy to take care of a whiney kid.

Lilian,
What happened?

You all feel like quitting whereas I feel like gg back to work. Me siao???

snnowy
not quitting to be sahm, its changing job.. i'm sure both me lilian dymples wont wan to be full time sahm de.. wil go bonkers

nuts is right, i can't be a sahm too. I will go into depression if i m one.
snnowy, nah... recently my boss has been saying sarcastic things and like trying to make my life difficult like tat. Worst is, he shows favoritism
sad.gif

Snnowy, Peanut,
Haiz... me cannot quit work lah.. if not money no enough leh.

Everything in Singapore is Pay And Pay hor. My recent Sp service bill really ZOOM! up lor. When I first bot my condo, my bill then was about $250 per mth. Then it creeped up to $300+. SP services blamed on increasing oil prices, etc. But when oil price come down, my bill also same. Then with the recent hike again... ZOOM! my bill is now $450. Crazy lah!

Milk powder $$ increase... SP Service $$ increase... weekly marketing $$ also increase cos all the seller increase price cos their rental increase... everything increase... EXCEPT MY SALARY!! Still the same as 2-years ago!! STUPID!

Sorry yah.. need to vent some frustrations here. So what the govt says economy doing better... expect wage increase... say and say... NATO! No Action Talk Only.

Till now my pay still sucks big time! No increment whatsoever. But my boss says cos govt wants increase productivty, so my work piled up more. KNS! Work life balance my ass!

Nut,
Oh I see. At least still working. I'm also planning to join work force if possible.
Usually if ppl thinking of changing job, they'll do it by June, otherwise most likely they'll stay on cos endure another few month is bonus time.

this year i also expect no increment at all.. it'll b lucky if i can even get 1%.
Nex yr when my new house ready it'll b my turn to jaga all these exps liao.. hahaha.. so now while i can stil spend i better spend 1st !! or else by then even lagi more cant bear to spend

snnowy, if i m not planning for #2 hor, i would have quitted! The 16wks ML is v impt
happy.gif
and if join new coy, means cannot get preg!

dymples
hahaha... i encourage u to look for better opportunity.. Mayb not in hotel line now? since i tink they're more or less e same. Get sales job in other area??

Dymples,
Yes yes, everything increase and once the $$ goes up, never come down. Like now, oil price already dropped but other things still never drop their price.
Haiz.. I also got a lot to things to vent, but cant share it here cos for all I think, someone maybe checking on this thread and spread what I say... Ren, rennn

Dymples,
I agree with Nut, you should seek for better opportunity out there.
happy.gif

Lilian,
Tt why I said there might be a change in my plan lor. Although ML is important but think abt being pregnant is tough enough yet still got to frag yourself to work when you are unhappy in that company. Worse, you won't know if you'll be asked to go after ML.

Lian,
Want to rant yet cannot. Cannot said too much in FB cos BIL, SIL are all on FB. Cannot post here cos SIL and her sister are frequener of this thread and dun even know if they are reading it now. I scare later telephone message - More salt and oil added by the time passed to the party
sad.gif

snnowy
u're wrong... hahaha.... enjoy while u can.. when time comes for me to huan lo abt $$ then start to huan lo.. not huan lo now.. kakaka

hey mummies,
thanks for your advice on sleeping! Babyzel and wtan, i know i am prob being over paranoid.=P my girl's nighttime sleeping has always been pretty good since she was born and i guess i just cant handle the change and decrease in her sleep. dun know why i get so affected and over concerned about her sleep..

Babyzel,
can i ask what FM are you giving R now? really wonder if my girl will take FM..*fingers crossed*

peanut,
glad that A is better now. I noe what you mean, recently i find myself losing my cool easily too. guess my girl waking up early doesnt help. a few times i shouted really loud at her and smacked her pretty hard too and ALWAYS regret it. but no parent is ever perfect so i guess we just strive to be better parents.=) dun be too hard on yourself ya?

Haru,
Fotgot to reply you. My gal sleep at abt 10pm or 10-30pm.
I'm also giving my bb a FM feed for last feed. 120ml of Friso Gold 3.

Nut,
You are right in a certain extend too. But I'm just that kind of ppl that need to plan well ahead, however that is also my bad coming too.

snnowy, got grievance but cannot vent... Really cham. 忍!
U will start looking for job?
hay, i dun mind if they retrench me after my next ML! Coz t package can allow me to rest awhile
happy.gif

snnowy
actually urs shd b the right way. hahahaa... i'm jus finding reason to spend $$
That time i kept targeting on a branded bag but did not bear to part with the $$.. Then 1 fine day i learnt abt 2 sad things (1 colleague bro die during biz trip and 1 excolleague go blind suddenly) I decided to buy e bag right away! Now dun buy mus wait until when.. when something happen i no chance to buy lagi worst

Lian,
Yup can only practice my 忍 gongfu.
No looking for 1 now, most likely end of the yr if everything goes according to mu plan.
After ML, retrench not compensate 1 month only?? Sorry I dun know mah.

Peanut,
That why I say it my bad point too. My mum said sometime it not good to plan well ahead. One will only stress yourself up and when the plan/unexpected dun turn up your way, wahlao, can die man.

Darlest,
What's your email? I add you in fb. I dun think you will receive email notifiaction when moderator doing maintaince to achieve the post.

wa.. today topic is about job..

Dymples: tell me about it.. my this new job i just started.. me the 2nd OT le.. this week monday and wed OT again.. very terrible.. i feel like not much time spend with bb.. every time i reach home is just in time like amazing race.. rush to finish my bath, meal.. so i can bond with bb to read to him bedtime and pat him to bed.. so short yet precious time.. i reali miss him so much..
sad.gif
sob sob so sad..
u think yours is bad? tomo is LABOUR DAY!! i am ask to come back to do month end balancing.. and guess what from 9am to 9pm.. SHITTY right? urgghhh...

DON'T GO DOWN TO THE 1-DAY COACH SALE AS ADVERTISED IN THE BULK PURCHASE THREAD @ CHANGI!! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!

I'm sssooo angry. I reached there slightly before 9.30am and was turned away. There was a staff member at the gates shooing us off. Telling people that the sales had been closed down by the police due to people fainting, suffocation and fire hazard. By then already got 1 ambulance and a police car in the factory compound. Then the staff member keeps shaking her head... saying she don't want to speak to police. Keep asking us to go... she can't do anything. blah..blah..

Feel the organiser should have been more prepared! After all.... besides this forum, there were emails and other forums spreading news of this sale! That means the WHOLE OF SINGAPORE knows about it! So the organiser should have been prepapred for a HUGE turnout! What do they expect??!! 75% discount is a big discount to advertise!

On top of that, whilst the staff member was busy shooing people off... got 1 buyer walked out of the factory area and casually remarked in a loud voice... "no stocks left already."

Wash pianz! I hear already feel so angry! I went all the way down from CCK to be told NO MORE SALE! NO MORE STOCKS!

Lynn,
OMG!! Your tat work place is HORRIBLE! Hope they are compensating you adequately for all the OT and working on PH somemore. Haiz... I really dun understand why working in SG is like that. All the bosses only know how to push us to do more and more work, whilst they themselves 'run' off on the dot, PH and weekends claim weekends off! If they want their employees to do OT, then they should themselves set an example!

I'm ssssooo tempted to run off and migrate in other countries which offer me better work life balance.

Lilian: I didn't changemy starhub channels, am used to the old numbers..new no. so lonnnnnnnnnggggggggg.....

Dymples: I normally don't go for this type of sale, quite gimmicky one..Used to see those teak furniture sale also then go down damn crappy stuff!! Same goes to sports brands. etc.

<font color="CC3366"> <font size="+1">Good morning mummies!
happy.gif
</font>

I've got something to share, i hit jackpot and am in the same thread as Kiki and Fifi..
Only get to share nw cos trying to avoid some "spies"... heee

Have started sleep training BBA again, cos he incorporated some bad habits along the way while he was teething and flu-ing, so everything was all outta place.

I'm so tired these days...
sad.gif

How was the weekend for the rest of you?
</font>

Back