Lynn,
Ya working is tiring but when you think of the compensation in term of monetary wise, it is a console
Since your maid is taking care of him, would it be possible for you to ask you maid bring him down to walk walk a few minute b4 you are home. Once you reached home, you can take a quick shower and head for him.
Ppl around me tells me that they will outgrow the anxiety and I'm hoping for it to happen as I intend to register her for PG.
Jo,
I dun think Durian is linked to bad skin. I didn't had durian for my #1 (durian super turns me off when I had her) Her skin also bad and super sensitive. For #2, I had craving for durian, and had it a few time, her skin is good. My mum told me gene play a part too.
Just take her nagging as some wind blowing on your ears. Go in 1 ear and come out the nest ear.
Ya working is tiring but when you think of the compensation in term of monetary wise, it is a console
Since your maid is taking care of him, would it be possible for you to ask you maid bring him down to walk walk a few minute b4 you are home. Once you reached home, you can take a quick shower and head for him.
Ppl around me tells me that they will outgrow the anxiety and I'm hoping for it to happen as I intend to register her for PG.
Jo,
I dun think Durian is linked to bad skin. I didn't had durian for my #1 (durian super turns me off when I had her) Her skin also bad and super sensitive. For #2, I had craving for durian, and had it a few time, her skin is good. My mum told me gene play a part too.
Just take her nagging as some wind blowing on your ears. Go in 1 ear and come out the nest ear.