(2008/11) November 2008

My little rascal:

3791992.jpg


3791993.jpg
 


Lilian, Alibaba,
hahahha... Bb J is sitting in the toilet. Yah.. She berry big girl now. Looks like all our bb's are growing up sssoo fast.
happy.gif
 
Karen
i like ur boy's lips.. sexy wor...


omg~ i'm falling a slpzzzz... applying medicated oil to keep myself awake...

dymples
i know there's some toilet have this baby seat
 
Wow ... looking at all the infant and toddler photos .. really feel that our child has grown up so fast n look different already.
 
hi lilian,

the current role tat i have on hand are :
more will be comming soon.

1) Account manager for strategic sales (must have either IT or telco exp/knowledge)

2) trade support executive (exp in documentation, shipping, operations/logistic would be preferred)

3) Regional Finance Systems Analyst
 
Wah... *sob-sob* Today me not going out for my calls... tot can chi chat liaoz. End up the thread so quiet.


Darlest,
Is it easy? Doing recruitment from home? Cos I ever tot of doing this cos I saw 1 mommy posting that she got opening for this. Hhmmm...


Lilian,
Huh? Healthcare? Not easy job leh... need committment and the pay is super low. Like the hospitality industry. wakakakak.
biggrin.gif
 
Dymples, dun bluff me that hospitality industry is low pay lah... recently the RW staff got 7mths bonus right?
I think u 锤心肝... shd have join RW? haha
I feel health care got more job satisfaction. True anot?
 
hi lian, Healthcare? how many yrs of exp u have? in the meantime, u can forward me ur cv, i will keep alook out for u. =)

Dymples, hmm.. ya, me doing my recruitment at home. not easy, coz need to take care of my gal & work at the same time. hmm.. u mean there is an opening for doing recruitment at home?
 
Lilian,
R u refering to front line healthcare personnel like nurses? Need additional training right? Sounds like a total career switch from your current portfolio hor?
 
Aarrg!
My Nat took her MMRV last friday, start having fever this am. now sleeping after one dose of paracetomol. Hope her fever dun go too high.
mummies with experience, how long this fever last huh?
 
Darlest, Dymples,
got home based work can kai siao? I very keen to take on home based work. I fact, have been keeping my eyes open for such opportunities. But so far, no luck.
 
hi aly_nat, actually i do have. do u hav any exp in doing recruitment and ur own candidates databased? but the prob is this role dun have basis pay. however u will get 40% of watever tat is billed to client if the position is close using ur candidates.
 
aly_nat, thats why i said its a silly idea of mine. Now in engineering, but lost interest in it.
Career switch = Pay cut

Darlest, i haven't update my CV for t longest time! oh, must get it done soon...
 
Lian,
Only MBS and RWS got high pay... the rest of us in the normal hotels all hv miserable pay checks. *sob-sob* But I dun want join either of the IRs now. Opening team the job berry siong one. And sure to "tiok" lots of complains and hiccups lor.

Wah seh.. from engineering chng to healthcare really big switch leh. ANd the pay cut sure alot also lor... Me cannot work in healthcare cos I scared to see blood and dun like to work in 'sad sad' place. Already I'm such a morbid person. If work in healthcare will turn into zombie. wakakaka...


Darlest,
Yah... I came across a posting in SMH about a mommy looking for people to join her company. But when I tried to send her email, it bounced back leh. Haiz... if my hubs can afford, I would love to work from home full time. But now cannot cos I need a basic pay to help cover monthly family expenses.

Hhmmm... I don't hv recruitment experience leh. Only been in the hospitality industry for more then 5-yrs liaoz. But I've been doing sales... will that help? Actually I don't mind doing this on permanent part time basis... as in.. I'll work on the recruitmenet thing at night and weekends. Can or not?


Career switch,
I'm now seriously considering whether to become property agent or not leh. Own time own target... but weekends sure burn lah. On other hand, I'll hv more time for my gals during the weekdays to coach them in their studies. *scratch head*
 
lian,
if lost interest liao, then everyday very nan guo in the office right? the time just dragged on. no need for you in the long run. If wanna switch industry, mught as well do so when u r still young. On the other hand, maybe all u need is a change of environment. u work for big company right? can ask for change of dept/ job nature or not? If stick with the same co., they recognise seniority, right? then not so lugi with pay n benefits.
 
lilan, sori, I mean no good (not no need) for you in the long run. sori. typo. getting excited abt the home based work lah.
 
job opening :

one more : system analyst ( Minimum 3 years of software developmental working experience in Dot Net and SQL software is preferred)
 
aly_nat, haha.. in fact, there is really 'no need' for me in the long run. Yes, the big company i working now will shift SG's operation elsewhere end of tis year. Still dunno my fate. So no pt change dept now.
 
Lilian,
Oh dear... looks like you'll need to start job hunting soon. Or maybe you wanna take a break and spend some time with your princess and be SAHM? heheheh...
 
lian, really!? excellent! but hor the area is in tuas. however, the knock off time is early tahn normal working hrs which is 4.15pm
 
wah... how come aftern topic all on job recruitment.. keke..

Karen
yah wor.. ur boy's lip v perky.. somemore half opened like v seductive.. tsk tsk.. u know angelina jolie's daughter shiloh? her lips exactly like this!!
 
Alibaba,
Your boy looks so Japanese. He looks more handsome as he gets older.


Aly_nat,
Ya, will consider that for #3 or maybe can ask you to help with name storming.


Mildy,
All along I had the impression that you are a SAHM.=.=
It is really very sian hoping for her to stack up on her weight. What's worse she has 2 other cousins of the same age and that is always a topic to compare. MIL & sils like to compare their weighs, milestones. Even drink how much milk also want to compare - Faint. Sometime I feel the more they compare, the smallest gal seem to be. Super sian

What I refer to when my bb walking like a duck is her 八字脚 when she walked, her legs are opened up to a shape like 八 and ppl comment it due to the way I carried her. Dun know true or not so I keep looking at her legs whenever she walks.


Lilian,
^5, I also feel like gg into healthcare line. There seems to have more job satisfaction. But havig said that mean I have to start Dip in nursing all over again. Alt I'm thinking of doing admin in healthcare line.


Dymples,
I'm considering if I shall go bac to work force. My sil also commented that she is slogging like mad with a #3 so tell us to consider if we really want a 3rd 1. But I know I'm definitely gg to miss the time wif them though I'm totally run out of ideas what to do/entertain them each day.
 
snnowy, ^5.. haha... i tink job satisfaction v impt, cos tats wat keeps u moving
About the 八字脚 hor, i tink its bcos t balance is better tat way. More stable.
 
snowy
Thanks. hope he still look good when he is adult. ha.

btw regarding walking in 八字.. my niece walk this way. cos we realise her feet is rather flat...duno izzit cos of the flat foot that's y she walk that way...

also pple tends to compare when there are other kids at around the same age.. & also tends to expect us to do the same.. sometimes i will listen, sometimes i ignore.. I felt not everyting we shld listen & further more every kids are different. we cant do the same & expect them to be the same as well.. just ignore them bah! they are just being insensitive..
 
morning!!!

my gal not 八字脚.. her feets are pointing inwards.. so its e other way round.. then criss cross one, esp obvious when she's running so always trip and fall.. haiz
 
My gal's runny nose and cough is back again!!! i really gek sim lor.. Planning to bring her to chinese sensei tonight liao.. Or shd i bring her back to PD 1 more chance and ask for antibiotic this time round?? Wats ur view

Alibaba, wtan, bbzel
u brot ur tod to chinese med hall before right? which one? Eu Ren Sen?? which branch and which sensei is good??
 
Lilian,
Yup job satisfaction is the motivation and also won't be out of job. Haha


Alibaba,
Dun worry since he is already a lady killer at this age, he sure grow up handsome wif lots of babes throwing themselves at him. Maybe you will have a hard time choosing a DIL. Hehehe

It's sian when they compare babies of the same age w/o realising each child is different. Now already like that I can't image next time she go school, sure ask how many marks for english/ which range she is in, how many As and Bs......
I tell hubby if we are gg to have a #3, pls make sure no one else in the hse giving birth in the same yr. It super frustrating.

RE: 八字脚
They tell me it due to the way I carry her that leads her to walk like way. Then I feel so guilty, keep looking at the way she walk.
 
Snnowy
please.. dun chap wat those people say about the legs. If our child any problem others will surely 1st point their fingers to us e mothers.. I'm super used to it already.. Like my gal runny nose, my mil wil say cos i bring her out wear sleeveless la.. blah blah blah... never once its their fault one.. If i say cos of somethings she did she'll say no lah not becos of that.. -_-
 
Snnowy
re. e comparisons.. wah i tell u if i'm u and 1 day it really gets onto my nerve i'll lash back at them no giv face.. Wah always compare wan to compare until they grow up married, giv birth, old liao die liao also wan to compare the type of coffin issit
 
Good Morning!!!

Snnowy, cos i look very eng huh? wakkakak...

kiki,
u tried? i so wanna order leh, but no time go pick up.
sad.gif
 
nut
T nv been to Eu Ren sheng before. I brought him to the one tat my nephew seeing at marsiling..u go try & see la.. also duno nini can take the chinese medicine well anot..

snowy
i dont really believe about carrying in that way will result on bb walking ba zi leh.. so many mmummies used Beco to carry their bb.. dont seems to have such problem.. I carry T with his leg open on my hip oso not like tat de.. dont feel gulity maybe PD can advise u on how to correct her?? try to teach her to walk in the correct way?
 
Ali
I cant get into Eu Yang Sen website cos gena blocked by my IT.. are u able to help me list down those with sensei, wat time they close and tel # pls?? jus e ones near north/tpy...
 
mildy
yup i tried liao, very nice and smooth... finished the big family tub in 2 days... bbq also likes it hee hee hee... quick go order, last 2 days nia... hee
 

hi mummies!

so excited, we are bringing lil boy to the zoo next tues haha took leave to go coz dun like weekends scare too crowded.. ;p i think my last trip to the zoo is more than 10 YEARS ago haha...
 

Back
Top