(2008/11) November 2008

enne, really artistic leh. what did the photographer use to tempt bbL to look at tat direction? haha

pnut, u now watching channel 8 9pm drama ah. every epi that guy will say "majiam", keke
 


Jes
no lei.. i got not much chance watching 9pm drama.. cos its e time i'll prepare my rascal for bed.. Who keep saying majiam.. chen hanwei ah?
 
pnut, ya tat chen hanwei lor, cos he acts as a m'sian village guy, the way he talks quite funny, every time oso majiam here and there.
 
nut
i actually wished that darius have more hair leh coz his hair is those very fine type. and then his head so big somemore..piangz..

enne
Thanks for the compliment on darius. sometimes i find that he's not handsome, but more like pretty leh coz he's too fair liao, like a girl. :p

Help in pulling down balloons at bb birthday bash? ME???hehehe..
 
Oh no.. moomummy's darius like a gal?? and nini like a boy! Tong balik!

*tapping fingers on table*.... umm.. stil dunoe wher to shop later..
 
jes
mai lah..so pai seh to post my pic here.
wait all the mummies see a ugly lao char bor and then throw up how? i dun wanna spoil anyone's appetite for lunch leh. wahahaha..
 
nuts, when u take leave go shopping hor, ur MIL knows or not?
Sometimes, i should say all times, i feel bad to go shopping when my mum is helping me take care of my kid.
 
Jes,Liv-haha.. I haven't buy any kites ler.. where???

peanut-nope.. its taken by my sis's bf.. he's a photographer.. he capture one.. din ask him to pose.. tats his nature 'expression' at times.. hahaa.. talking abt tat sean lau.. all the pics not nice.. disappointed lo.. coz he cranky tat time.. waste $$.. haa.

moomummy-I got thot of u too ler.. but notsure.. haha.. maybe like Jes say.. u can post ur pic.. then I can cfm wor.. haa..

fair is good.. mei nan zi ma... kekeke..
 
Lilian-own mum still ok.. MIL worse..even more 'guilty'.. tats why I seldom got me-time..
if on leave or what, I will take care myself lo..
 
moomummy
oh.. then better not.. i'm stil tinking wat nice food shd i hav later wor..

Re. walking
I noticed even thou my gal started walking since 11mth, up till now her walking is stil not very steady.. esp since she always on the run she tends to fall down v often.. Also noted that she tends to walk like criss cross with feet pointing inwards and look like bouncing up and down using tip of her toes.. Is it something i shd b worried about?
 
Enne
siao ah.. even if i wan.. my hubby wil say i siao.. so i wont b so siao lor.. rather go shop and enjoy myself. Anyway e last time we had s i was like so drrrrrry... haiz.. really old liao.. need to get strawberry choc vanilla flavour lubricant..

Lian
no la siao ah.. i take leave and go enjoy i dun tell MIL one.. paiseh mah... so i stil dress up for work as usual.. wahahha.. but come back with shopping bags.. -_-"
 
nuts, so later u can go shop for all the flavours
happy.gif

Tmr morn tell us which one best

If MIL, i will paiseh. If own mum i will guilty
Anyhow still sayang own mama more rite?
 
Good morning!!!

Liv,
i love the first picture of you boy when he is a baby! his few strands of hair is so cute. i laugh n laugh at his photo with that expression especially. kekeke...

snowy,
very sian hor every day hoping she will grow bigger and heavier. lolx...did your PD as you to put her on pediasure? mine did, but i didnt put her on it yet. no i am a full time working mum. kekekek.....
 
enne
i just realized that i did not add you in fb leh.
I go add you lor then u can see who i am liao. :p

nut
dun worry lah. i 自知自明 one..我不会害你的啦。。kekeke
happy.gif
 
Lilian,
I think it ok to take leave once-a-while to enjoy. Like what Enne said, own mum ok.


Peanut,
That is how my gal is walking. So we called her drunk. Mine is walk like a duck. I also dun know if it a concern.
 
Enne
yah.. my sis got a fren also photographer help to take her tod's photo when they were in Shanghai and its FANTASTIC!!! best child photos i've ever seen.. It was taken during winter and she was dressed in nice winter wears for the photos.. Nice scenaries and all look very natural.. Best to have it taken for all seasons but my sis dosne't bear to part with her money
 
Snnowy
I was worried cos i cant remm read from wher from 1.5yrs or 2yr e tod shd not fall down so often liao.. But mine practically falls everyday!!! or mayb becos she's alwasy running around..
 
Walking,
I noticed my son started walking tip toe too after MMR Jab. Kekeke everything i blame MMR. Dunno should i worry or not. When he started walking 4 days before his birhday, he walked properly. I thought only those giving their child sit on walker will have tip toe problem
sad.gif
 
mummies,
all yr little bundle of joys have become pretty n handsome princesses n princes respectively. I also want to share my gal's pic - but still trying to figure out. paiseh.

Snnowy,
I know a handsome aussie boy called "Quinnton". If yr #3 is a boy, can consider??

Jes,
when will u be released to join the new 24/7 "job"? or maybe not in your case lah. U can be the 24/7 tai tai becos u hv helper.

P'nut,
my nat juz the opposite. her feet points outwards. n she is always running like her feet are too fast for her mind to control.. like anytime will fall down.
I got my PD to take a look n she said, in Nat's case, there are 2 possibilities. Either she's flat-footed like her daddy, or it's just that she's still young, n her pattern will be corrected naturally as time passes.
 
Good morning mommies...

Me just came in to office cos brought BB J to PD just now. Poor thing... she got the flu bug. Fever shot up to 38 degrees. Oh yes... I managed to check her stats liaoz. Bb J is now 10.5kg and she is 85cm tall. Last time my dad see wrongly lah. *lolz*


Peanut, Darlest, Liv,
*hi-5* Me too... berry small size. I'm only 1.56m and I also wear size 3 shoes! Usually I'll get my shoes from Charles & Keith and Cole Haans (when got sale). A good place to buy those covered shoes with heels will be NoDa. I buy many many pairs at one-shot. Not ex too. About $30+ to $40+ for 1 pair. They got outlets at ION Orchard and Raffles Exchange.


Darlest,
Whenever I bathe my gal I will definately wash my gal's hair. Else got that icky weat smell. *eekkss* But I'll also use an all natural (organic) type of conditioner for her night shower.
 
enne,
i really like ur boy pix! esp he got big round eyes. handsome boy he will become when grow up. ur sis bf really capture very good photo.

peanut,
ya, go plan for #2 wif ur hubby. i also planning. heehee. juz want to get over it.
 
All the nice pics!tinking back our little bb all become so grown up already..

dymple
BBJ is still consider tall leh. i tink my boy is less than 80cm lor... hope he is not as short as the mummy..

how come u gals feet soooo small one!! i still gotta wear size 6 ermmm... big foot wear shoe oso not nice de lor...

karen
heard tip toeing can walk faster.. probably ur boy wanna to speed up bah.. hehe

mildy/lilian
i do realise Trysten did fatten abit this time.. for his partial pediasure fm feed.
 
aly_nat, me last day 2mrw for 9-6pm job. thereafter nua for a few days 1st. then will "part-time" help take care of my gal. how i wish can become tai tai everyday you all hear me say go spa, facial, mani/pedi, hi-tea, shopping, play mahjong etc... hahaha

flat-foot
tink most of our kids shd still be flat footed at this time. my hub read it from web said tat cos their feet the arches hv not developed yet so most we see them is like flat foot but will change when they are older. something like tat.
 
mildy
at 1st give 1 feed a day. no mix FM powder. now giving 2 feed Pediasure a day.. still thinking whether to give full pediasure... but Pediasure more exp -_-" see how bah..
 
nut
ur nini baby sooooo CHUBBY lor! cant fight !!

ya he changed alot ... look more & more alike with his daddy
 
hianz, at last week's review, Nat weighs at 8.9kg nia. I was so hoping that she will hit the 9kg mark. Still, I am grateful that she is healthy n happy. Keeping my fingers crossed that she does not deveople fever after her MMRV.

jes,
u're right. once the arch is developed, the flat foot look will go away. but my hb is flat-footed, so there's a possibility that Nat takes after him. my #1 also flat footed, but slightly better than her dad. Hopefully, Nat takes after me on this.

ali,
your boy looks completely different from when young. so cute.
 
Alibaba,
Yah yah... I also tink Trysten looks like those Korean/Jap celebrity. Berry handsome leh.


Enne,
I like Baby L's photo. Really artistic! Berry nice.


Moomummy,
Your boy is berry berry cute leh.Looks like those cheeky cheeky type. heheheh...
 
Enne,
I saw the corner shop that sells household items at Kopitiam Square got sell kites. but I dunno good or not. small selection. Otherwise, u can try SKP at Heartland Mall.
 
dymples
thanks. yah, he can be really cheeky at times. will wink and smile sometimes which make my heart melt.
happy.gif
but too bad, he doesn't know how to call 'mama' or 'papa' yet leh, unlike the most of the kiddos here who already can..haiz..
sad.gif
 
Moomummy & Peanut,
Yah... Bb J is super mischevious. hahahah... and super duper spoilt too. *lolz* Sigh... I miss those baby days... and her baby smell. Now she getting bigger the baby smell also changing to smelly toddler sweaty smell. hahahahah
 
<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Recruitment</font></font>

Kite Flying on Good Friday
Location: Anchorvale / Punggol
Time: From 5pm

Interested mummies:
1. Happy
2. Jes
3. Liv
4. Olwen (need to leave early)
5. Moomummy (wanna bring dog.. anyone scared of dog?)
6. Enne (need to buy layang first)
7.

I think most of u prefer anchorvale/punggol.
Someone decide leh...
Most likely i'm not joining u gals cos going to my friend's hse at buangkok
 
yah.. many commented T look like japanese.. with rosy cheek.

dymple
Looks like BB j sitting in the toilet? she look so cheeky &amp; so grown up now..
 


Back
Top