(2008/11) November 2008

Jynnsan, whether FIL or MIL, as long as they go overboard i will show face. I think naggy FILs are worse cos they come with man's big ego.. hahaha.. but i know how u feel.. during dinners with them i can't stop rolling my eyes one.. roll until my eyeballs hurt!!

Then aft the dinner, my hb will ask me what I am gonna comment abt cos he knows i have lots to say. but no point saying lor cos it only makes him uncomfy.. so i regale my frens with my MIL stories. hahaha....

lovedogs,
so how many sessions wil u be doing? u did it! managed to hang in there with the bindings!

hey mummies (who have popped),
are you all only taking red dates water? u taking normal water as well? especially since BF i reckon we need good supply of fluids..but not sure if just red dates water is good enuf.

Bear, you are absolutely right! My FIL is really big ego, he always think he know everything, even confinement topic and all baby stuffs, he alwasy liek to comment. But as far as I know, when my MIl give birth, he never help at all, all he know is TALK LOUD! Sian lor. I ever complained to my husband and there was once i just can't take it anymore, I said," Can lower down your volume, my head is bursting!!!" I was also quite stunned that i did that :p

Haru, my fren recommends u drink something warm, whether its warm water or a beverage when u are abt to bf/ express. when u are doing it, also drink some warm fluids.. helps with the milk flow.

Jynnsan, good for u! what was his expression when u said that?? was he dumbfounded?

Mildy, my mum already bought abt 100 keluah to cook for CNY.. hahah u wanna come over for dinner?? kekeke...

<font color="aa00aa">Bear</font>,
Wah pianz... your MIl is really the limits man. Bring her out, instead of being grateful still can nag. If it's me I'll be
1840327.gif
and
1840328.gif
liaoz.
Me cannot tahan old people that behave like that lor. Worse then those small kids who purposely misbehave cos they know that it will get them attention. *aarrgghh*

<font color="aa00aa">Jynnsan</font>,
Can't believe got FIL like tat also!! *faintz*
1840329.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Milderina</font>,
Me too!! Suddenly got craving for Buah Keluak!!
biggrin.gif

bear,
yes yes yes.....*drools*
everytime i go nonya restaurant i sure order tat de. my all time faves. too bad my grandma now dun cook le..........i really loves it........

haru,
when i had my first, i only drink the red dates water. seems got enough fluids.

Kash, ur PIL not bad, will still buy u ingredients. I can bet mine wun bother.
Tat time when we asked her how to prepare red eggs for 1st month celebration, she tell us half way nia, then she say your mum (tat is my mum) should know how to prepare rite?
Alamak, I was half hoping she will at least volunteer to do smthg for her little grandchild. Stunned.

Hi ladies...
Congrats to all who has delivered!! Gong xi gong xi!!! So many adorable babies &amp; do keep those pixs coming in!

Fifi, Wtan
Jia you, jia you.. hope to hear from u soon!

Me apparently still lurking around in my coming 38 wks. Still no signs of labour &amp; bb now 3kg+. Will see what gynae say tmr..

Haru
Are u seeing Dr Chan tmr too?

Aiyah the two of u made me crave for buah keluah too!! but my mum only cooks it for special occasion cos the rumpah damn hard to prepare.. so to prepare the nuts will take 1 wk.. need to soak in salt water for 1 wk before cracking them open.. a lot of work to do..

Dymples, precisely, ppl bring u out for dinner liao why cannot be appreciative and say thanks? why need to grumble? i mean if really got nothing nice to say, don't say!! why need to say all the negative stuff?

haru - from what i know from my sis confinement, can only drink red dates teas lay, cannot drink plain water at all. So must drink ALOT of red dates tea lor.

Ladies - at least you all is FIL, MIL, PIL....mine is my mum and she is staying with me lor!!!! Can imagine the conflict we will go thr once the bb arrives. Super stubborn and refuse to listen to anyone de, worst thing is that she is very defensive, sometimes what is say is harmless, but she will think that we are pinpointing her and will flare up!

bear,

what is buah keluah?

cookieoreo,

hang in there..will be your turn soon... are 2 of your elder kids looking forward?
happy.gif

haru,

7 days only... cannot tahan any longer...

Parents
I guess it will be worse when it is ur own mum who irritates u. She got so upset when i hire a CL and she keeps saying that i will regret, the CL will do a poor job, agents are out to cheat ur money and so on. Then when i answer back she actually can say why i allow myself to get so upset when i'm pregnant??? My in-laws passed away long ago, sometimes when my mum takes me for granted or irritates me i always wonder whether my MIL if she is alive will show more concern. Lazy to elaborate but i feel that my husband has been taken granted by my mum, she expects my husband to repair everything at home, not even a word of thanks and my brother dun even have to lay a finger. Won't anyone show appreciation when ur son in law is the only one supporting u and all these years never even complain to ur daughter. Really feel sorry for my husband. I always tell him if his parents are alive, i will treat them very well.

jynnsan>
yah, we same EDD. i will start my ML from 5 nov onwards leh.. hee.. was wondering am i too wasteful on my ML! keke

re: MIL
tink for my case is jus small case, becos mil work Early &amp; come home slp early as well.. have v little time to see or talk to each other. Especially i always come home late...only sometimes can see her color of face la.. i wont care her so much oso.. might be menopause hitting her bah... heee.. BUT i duno how am i gg to survive for my confinement becos MIL has quitted her job &amp; i'll be facing her for my whole of Confinement &amp; til she got a job. Ermmm...

Bear> ur MIL tok without using her BRAINS too! fainted.. but at least ur not staying with her!

vincy> u said ur tummy flat liao? so fast leh... i really hope mine will be flat after bb come out! but i know it's FAT HOPES! haa

<font color="aa00aa">Carol, Brocoli</font>,
*hi-five* man. My own mom can also drive me up the wall... cos she knows what "buttons" to push to irritate me lor. Then when I flare up, she'll say I not filial, "boh ka si"... *arrgghh* But she also knows my temper is really bad... so usually she'll leave me alone. But when it comes to my 2 gals, aiyoh... always argue lor. When I scold them, she'll rush over and cuddle them and say things like :"dun worry.. mama here. Mama protect." *WTH* Then when go out... I say no sweets... she'll pull sweets out from her bag and blatantly give them to eat infront of me!! Then we'll argue again... never ending man!!

Kash, erm how to describe to u? its a meat dish, cooked together with a kind of nuts found in mangroves.. black colour one.. it doesn't taste like anything i know of.. if u go to any Nonya restaurant, u can order it but they all suck.. hahaha..

Carol, Brocoli, Alibaba, Dymples, sometimes ur own parents can really drive u up the wall also.. my mum can also do it to me.. sigh.. why they can't just rem that we are our own person and we have different thinking???

Congrats Wtan! rest well!

Congratulations Wtan!!!

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Comic Sans MS"> Our Graduates</font></blink></font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivered</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Delivery Mode </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Nathan - 28.11.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.10.2008</TD><TD>2.49 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>09.10.2008</TD><TD>2.45 kg</TD><TD>42 cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2, 3 , 4</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ignatius - 20.05.2001</TD><TD>Mickeys &amp; Minnie</TD><TD>10.10.2008</TD><TD>1.925 kg, 1.935 kg, 1.57 kg</TD><TD>43 cm, 41 cm</TD><TD>Gerard, Rachel &amp; Luke</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Jovial - 17.05.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>15.10.2008</TD><TD>3.06 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Noelle</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>16.10.2008</TD><TD>2.725 kg</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>Rachelle</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chillipadi</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Megan-Beth - 07.02.2004</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>17.10.2008</TD><TD>2.62 kg </TD><TD></TD><TD>Emma- Jane Hamilton-Shimmen</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>20.10.2008</TD><TD>2.72 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Tristan</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>21.10.2008</TD><TD>3.175 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Felicia</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>21.10.2008</TD><TD>4.35 kg</TD><TD>54 cm</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Vernice - 29.06.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>22.10.2008</TD><TD>2.7 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Vera</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie/ Amooks</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian W</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>23.10.2008</TD><TD>3.35 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Da Wei</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kash/ Lovedogs</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Tessa - 13.05.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>25.10.2008</TD><TD>2.85 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Ewan</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Carys - 23.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>26.10.2008</TD><TD>2.77 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Cheyenne</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>3.2 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad_Gal</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>3.05 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Greg</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Auggy Bear</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeline Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Shane</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>triAngle</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tricia - 06.04.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>3.78 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Trella</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei/ Vel</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>2.78 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>28.10.2008</TD><TD>3.49 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>28.10.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Maverick - 03.10.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>31.10.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Broderick</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Comic Sans MS"> Popping Soon</font></blink></font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivered</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jade </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD>Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD>Elliot - 16.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkyBear</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moomummy</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJ Zou</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Leow</TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherline</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jadon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayda Aw - 05.06.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Wong MF</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kiki</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Brocoli</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeleine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJmom</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yu Fei - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mousemouse</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutiemum</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Rae - 05.08.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookieoreo</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Damien - 30.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clara - 22.02.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Crisanta - 16.12.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BlueBear</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Darius - 14.05.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favoured</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charisse -06.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Qistina - 17.09.2004. Qasdina - 31.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Gareth - 19.12.2002, Annika - 07.02.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dymples</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Janae - 6 Yrs, Janelle - 4 yrs</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Janessa </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuna</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Rae Ann - 27.11.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milderina </TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yen</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charlene - 03.01.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Claudia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Shannon - 03.03.2001, Nicole - 30.10.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gin78</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Iwen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sarah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Anthea - 12.03.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teenyweeny</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystel</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iluvbli55</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Legolas - 01.03.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chloe - 25.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Janell - 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sabre</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tyler </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Evangeline </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Shannyn - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD>Yoo Ri - 16.01.2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Total: 32 Minnies &amp; 41 Mickeys!

<font color="aa00aa">Congrats wtan!!</font>
Rest well and enjoy your little bundle of joy!! Post BB's pics for us to droolz later.
happy.gif

Wow, hearing about your MILs stories made me think about mine too.

My MIL dislike me from the beginning. Cause I was previously divorced. So all along she ignore me de. Even normally when I call her when I see her she treat it as I'm invisible. Anything she not happy she will complain to hubby den hubby come and tell me. But heng hubby is on my side de, so I jus do my part only lor.. Somemore when I'm pregnant we didn't tell her also. Until later part she see my big tummy, then she started treating me real good, and started talking to me all that.. Think cause is her first grandson, tats why...

I also got very bad temper, when my mom help me with my last confinement, she will always just let me do things my own way if she know I'm not happy...haha...

Guess we just have to ren thru the confinement period ba.....

dymples,

me same as u leh... i can't stand my own mum...very sad hor... but she really one kind. eg there was once when my gal ard 12 mths old i hit her hand coz she refused to drink a single drop of water. Subsequently, my mum will tell my gal that "u better drink! else your mummy will BEAT u...remember, ur mummy beat beat u?" then she will always tell my daughter "Beat Beat u if you do this and that" and she will beat her own hand or on the table to emphasize to my gal what is "beat".. until now my gal is always "beat daddy, beat mummy, beat this and that.

then my mum will giggles in front of my gal when she tells us abt how notti my gal had been during the day... we already told her NOT to laugh or giggle when my gal does something wrong... but she juz "okok" but she will repeat again... thats why i can't wait to send my gal to CC... very gek sim...

CONGRATS TO ALL NEW MUMMIES!! So how's Fifi doing now?

Dymples
I'm still leaking. I can change up to 2 sanitary pads per day. And like you, I am really afraid to sleep now. Because I have all the very painful but irregular contractions. But they like serve no purpose. Sigh. Now I have immense backpain to add to the list.

Mummies
I've just seen my gynae today. Baby's not even engaged yet. Probably due to previously diagnosed placenta and baby cannot get engaged as a result. By next Monday, my next appointment, I will have to decide whether I want to be induced or have C-section. Gynae already booked C-section for me in case. What do you all think? I feel there's no point to be induced if the baby's head can't get through my cervix anyway. Feel like straight opting for C-section. Will have to decide on Monday.

Can someone help me insert my data? At first I thought mine would be a oct baby but now confirmed it's Nov baby.

EDD - 29 Oct
Baby #1
Gynae - Dr Lee Keen Whye
Hospital - Gleneagles
Minnie

Thanks!

Karen,
Either inducing or c-section just choose the way that you feel most comfortable with ba.. Most important thing is you and baby are ok...

About pumps
I also never buy one. Because I intend to direct latch-on. At least not yet. I'll see how after I've given birth.

Sabre
The way the gynae put it is that I would end up having C-section even if choose induction. induction is just to let me try and see if there's a chance. Sigh.

Fifi just smsed back! baby Alyssa arrived at 1751hr today. She weighs 3.335kg and is 48cm long! Congrats gal! wat a loooong labour!

Karen, listen to what your gynae says.. if he recommends c-sec then just go along with him lor.. he will have the best experience.
happy.gif
so did he say anything abt ur leaks? and wat's misdiagnosed placenta??

Wah, Fifi had a long labour eh.

Bear
Oooh I was diagnosed with low placenta previously. So it may not have moved up a lot. Gynae said I could try for induction. He's all for it but he's also quite 'confident' that I'll end up on the operating table aka C-section.

Alibaba,
It is ok lah, rest and get ready early.
I just came back from gynae visit, still no news, so i guess next week will not pop, so I will only apply ML from 11/Nov onwards.

Karen,
O... If you really really want to try and don mind the extra cost then go for induce lor.. Don sigh lah, if have to go for c-section then opt for epidural or spinal de lor, then you can see baby the moment he is out.. Don't think too much about it ya...

Fifi, Wtan,
Congrats..... Rest well.. Hope to hear from both of you soon..

Lilian,
My appt with Dr Koh is next fri, 7/11/08. No seeing him today..

Breast Pump
I'm going to buy after giving birth in case i got no supply.

Bear,
thanks, will bear that in mind.

wtan and Fifi,
you did it!!! congrats, enjoy your little bundle of joy oh!

cookieoreo,
yup, i'm seeing Dr Chan tom at 1pm. =>

Karen,
i think you and hubby just need to discuss and choose what you both feel comfortable with. as long as gynae supports ur decision, go for it. most impt is that both you and baby, not the birth method. all the best!!

lovedogs,
dun give up!! hang in there!!! i guess when it comes to raising kids, it will be always be a challenge to be on the same line as our parents. thats why hubby is happy that i am likely to be able to be the main caregiver for our child even tho i wil continue to work. coz we do not intend for our parents to be the main caregiver we prob dun have the same ideas of how we want to raise our kid. my job allows me to bring my child to work and flexi hours too. just that it will take some adjustment for me to find a balance so that my work does not get neglected.

Re:pIL
i think i am really blessed with my MIL. even tho she is quite traditional, she has been really sweet to me. she won't really nag at me even if i do something that she doesnt encourage. hubby and i normally already know what are the things she may not agree with us about (eg. swimming during my pregnancy, etc) so we will either just not let her know to prevent her from worrying.

hi hi,
Congrats to all mummies! Just to share, I've also delivered my #1 baby boy 奇桓 on 29/10/2008 (2.775kg, 49cm), natural with epi @ TMC. Just discharge today, trying very hard to breastfeed as my milk flow is not in yet
sad.gif
any tips?

karen,

u are over your EDD...dun give up hope...maybe over the weekend your baby will be engaged and u can still go for natural? all the best!

Karen,
Don worry, everything will be fine de... Right now what you should do is try to rest and sleep more, cause when baby is out you won't have time liao! haha..

Kiki,
Congrats! Maybe you can try latching baby on more? It will help to stimulate your milk flow..

<font color="aa00aa">Karen</font>,
Oh dear... sounds like your leaking is bad leh... if you need to change 2 sanitary pad. Did your gynae do the litmus test to see if it's amniotic fluid? Cos my gynae did the test for me and the litmus paper din change colour.

For method of birth... go with what you feel is best both for BB and you. Usually all mommies would prefer to give birth naturally... but having a C-Sect does not mean any less okie. You're still the world greatest mommy to your BB for carrying her for 9 whole mths.
happy.gif
Hang in there babe!!

<font color="aa00aa">Fifi</font>,
Congrats on your new bundle of joy!! Rest well and post pics of BB later for us to droolz yah.

<font color="aa00aa">kiki</font>,
Congrats to you too on your new addition! Rest well... For more milk supply... drink lots of those soup like Papaya &amp; fish soup, etc. Also, try to latch on BB as frequently as possible. Dun stress... let nature take it's course. Your milk SS will come in slowly but surely. "Jia You" !!!

Back