Bear, though I stopped my roaccutane last Aug. But till now, I still scared loh. Though my doc told mi the medicine will stay in the body for like 3 mths but got one doc told mi that medicine will stay for 6 mths. Yah, some guys like tat loh ... only wanna enjoy. I dun wan listen to take medicine/surgery. He scared having one more then he shld be the one who go for the 'male' surgery.
Think as our tummy expands, we tend to see our tiny hairs on tummy more obvious bah. I also now realise how come tiny hair on my tummy so obvious le.
Wax: If gg for C-sect, we will also be naked at the bottom? Feel so paiseh abt pubic hair .. somemore my gynae is a male. But scared B-wax pain. How much does B-wax cost?
Nikki, I think I saw maternity swimwear at Mothercare @ Parkway Parade.
Think as our tummy expands, we tend to see our tiny hairs on tummy more obvious bah. I also now realise how come tiny hair on my tummy so obvious le.
Wax: If gg for C-sect, we will also be naked at the bottom? Feel so paiseh abt pubic hair .. somemore my gynae is a male. But scared B-wax pain. How much does B-wax cost?
Nikki, I think I saw maternity swimwear at Mothercare @ Parkway Parade.