(2008/11) November 2008

bladers, I also intend to be a SAHM. Me and my hubby also feel bonding is very impt. I dont want to miss their growing phase. Next time when they grow up want to bond also difficult liao.

mosh..
i guess u r right..i hope my sis will be able to get over the sadness soon..bcoz she's v close to Mickey..esp when she broke up with her bf bcoz he left her for another girl, Mickey was there for her..thks for sharing too..

jjmom and wtan,
so sorry to hear bout your beloved doggies..i am an animal lover too so i can understand the pain.

nikki,
guess what? i had wanton mee for brunch,hehehe..with ketchup and just a lil chilli.

Wtan, JJmom

My condolences to you gals, my heart and prayers for you both. Here's a link that may help your sis

http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

It must be really painful to make the decision to put your dogs to sleep. I have a dog too, a 4 yr old sheltie, he was also recently diagnosed with skin cancer and had an op to remove a lump. Hopefully it does not grow back. He's a sweetie and I can't imagine him not being around.
Heard Sardine and Tuna are good for Omega 3, but if it's canned try not to take too much, canned food has higher lead content

Peanut, Yanni

Congrats on being able to feel ur baby movements, it must feel really special
happy.gif
. I am also getting regular movements, like little taps. Haha... and he is quite accurate with timing. Always around 2pm, 7pm and 9pm. Are your timings occuring around the same time daily too?

kaya,
I din really take note of the timing of his movements. I will take note next time. Most of the time are afternoon and at night. His afternoon movements started this 2 days.

Wtan & JJmom
Sorry to hear abt ur dogs. Sad to put them to sleep. Take care.

JJMom,
thanks for providing the yoga link. I am considering prenatal yoga too. I've read the TMC brochure, the prenatal class not only include the prenatal exercises but also other info like breathing techniques, bathing baby etc.

Fifi & Hui,
thanks for your info regarding the detailed scan. Hui, think we are the same, forgot about what it is liao.. memory loss after having bb keke

Bladers,
ya, this is what the staff told me and recently only.. hope that i didnt get cheated.. As for side effect, although i am not having epi for my 1st baby, sometimes i will also get backache.. Think it is really due to bending up n down to change bb.. so this time round i am getting a proper diaper changing area for my bb..

Hui,
hi5. Think we 2nd time mummies are really busy with the 1st kid, hardly had time to talk or sayang our bb.. sometimes will feel a bit guilty like didnt talk much to bb
sad.gif
Haha, your son so cute, mine too, when i asked where is bb, he will come and lean towards my bb and lie down his head to sayang. But funny was, there is 1 day when i bring him down to playground, and when i saw a baby, i asked him where is the baby? then he sayang his stomach!, so funny..

joyce,

Is it possible to change BB diapers on the bed...? So do u feel it stretches a lot..? Am just wondering whether to get a changing table, so large and bulky..

HI DEAR mummies-feeling so blue on a monday morning.. how's all?? TML me gog for checkup then can 100% CONFIRM baby gender liao... been headache abt names lo.. hee.

wtan-sorry to hear abt mickey, he looks so cute.. how old is he till his last day??..

joyce,Hui-Me 2, I not been talking to my little baby coz so busy with my boy,last time everyday talk to my boy when he inside me.. din listen to mozart now either.. aiyo...

Peanut,Yanni,kaya-me2 I feel baby movements but not really kicking but can feel lo.. mostly in the morning though.. hee hee..

bladers-wad u mean by stretches a lot?? I think no nid to get changing table ler.. the bed shd be enuf??

bear-wru.. see I came in when i can.. hee hee.

haru/kaya/Enne..
thks for all..ya...i do hope my sis will let time heal her loss of Mickey..Mickey's coming to almost 11yrs old dog's age till his very last breathe..he's close to 77yrs old human age..also getting v old liao..maybe it's time liao..at least he left peacefully too..not the v sudden type..

morning mummies!
hope you all had a lovely weekend. i had a nice relaxing weekend. had a nice dim sum brunch with family yesterday for Fathers' Day. => anyway, me no Monday blue altho i am already looking forward to the weekend again!hahah..

appetite's getting better and nausea is almost completely gone now. =D i can feel more energy now esp since i have e mood to shop a lil over the weekend.heheh...

Morning ladies!!
am shock by my appetite yesterday!

11am: KFC
1pm: Hainan curry rice
2pm: FIsh burger
8pm: tbits
12am: supper waton mee
keke...keke...

JOyce & Enne,
ya lor.. where got time to listen Mozart leh.. the #1 so active and cannot sit still.. haha

Hui..
@_@ i'm shocked.. but at least i see u din take dinner.. tsk tsk..

Kaya
there's no accurate timings but my bb normally move more in late aftern and late night.. sometimes strong sometimes weak.. last 2 days had been a little bit weak and i start getting a bit worried.. sigh.. mommies-to-be.. worry nonstop

gd morn ladies

wtan/JJmom
sorry to hear that ur beloved doggies have past away. remind me of Ella's "qiang qiang" song.. hope ur will get over soon. at least they live their fullest with a great owners like ur. ^_^

Who is toking about classic songs?? haha.. for me most of the time, i am listening to pop music or love songs niaz. hahaa...

toking about bb movements. i do feel someting occaionally. it's more like a knock knock feel. last week i really not i v gd mood & i didnt eat tat much.. & the next day when i start eating i felt a knock on the tummy.. lol duno izzit a reponse of happy knock from bb.

peanut, I think mommies really have alot of worries hor... sigh, no wonder they say woman will age alot faster after giving birth, haaa...

Alibaba
yah bb was telling u... "u finally remm that i need to eat" tsk tsk..

Music: i din listen to mozart.. jus some soothing musics and normally play it soft while i'm sleeping.. also wonder if bb can even hear haa..

hi hui,
its good to hear that you have good appetite!

music: went to HMV to get some classical/opera music to play at home and in e car. i prefer those with vocals, easier to listen to.=P

looking forward to lunch time..hehehe..

mommies under Dr Joycelyn Wong or taking dhaxtra fish oil:

Remm i had wanted to sell to my sis but her husband can actually claim for the medical bills so no point buying from me since receipt doesn't bear her name.. Any of you interested pls let me know.. cost price $49 incl gst, i'm willing to let go at $35.

Living at Toa Payaoh so can meet any Mrt near there or Serangoon mrt is fine as well.. Workplace HarbourFront.

Let me know =)

btw gals. can someone send me the contact no. for antenatal class @ TMC. am wanna check out slot.. & usually we suppose to start from which week??

Hi Mommies,

Have a spare and unopen Avent Starter Kit for sale.

Bought it at $45.90, willing to let go at 20% off @ $36.00.

Contains:
2 Feeding Bottles (260ml/9oz)
2 Feeding Bottles (125ml/4oz)
2 Newborn Teats
1 Newborn Soother
1 Bottle Brush

Please help to check if you have any friend who will be interested in buying. Thanks.

Hui / Joyce,
Yep, at times I feel so guilty coz neglecting the baby in my tummy.
Joyce, your son is so cute, sayang his own tummy ... hahaha My daughter always come and kiss my tummy then 2 days ago, he also wanted to kiss daddy's tummy !!!

Hi ladies,

Haven't post for quite a while.
I am expecting a Mickey again.
2 boys going to be a handful for me to cope :p

Hi Alibaba,

I took antenatal classes for my #1 at TMC. Do go for Mrs Wong classes. Her lessons are very informative and interesting. I started quite late for the classes at around 28 weeks so by the time the classes ended, i am almost due. If possible, do start earlier.

hi dey,
i have yet to sign up for any classes. planning to do that after next gynae appt. am thinking will either join KKH or TMC.looks like i should at least call up to find out availability!

Detailed scan: wonder if husband will be allowed in there? Heard it'll take ard 45mins.. if hubby cant go in no point i ask him to take leave accompany me liao.

Peanut,
Is Sept the earlier date available? Are u in Mrs Wong class? Her classes are very popular. Have to book many weeks ahead to get a slot.

Lala,
Mickey or minnie ok for me actually as long as they are healthy

Peanuts,
I remembered my hubby stayed with me throughout the detailed scan. Maybe you would like to call up your gynae clinic to check first?

By the way, i suddenly pile on 2kg this week. Very scary.

Hi peanut

Yep your hubby can go in, but my gynae Dr Chan was saying it may take 45mins to 3hrs!! (Depends on how cooperative baby is, need to get him/her into right position). So we bo bian gotta take half day leave.

I'll be having my detailed scan this Thur
happy.gif
Pray all goes well. I may end up in the same class as you too....until now I still haven't book my class slot.

Dey

Congrats on your Mickey. 2 boys are a handful.. but on the bright side, they can share clothes and toys. You can save more $
happy.gif

Wtan, jjmom, sorry to hear about the loss. I can understand the pain and sadness as i just lost my 11 yr old dog last monday on 9 jun 08. She passed away the natural way. I hope she did not suffer much. Wow, just saying this makes me cry. Last week i had to take mc and leave cos i cannot control my emotion outburst.

Anyway, we shall let time heal. no matter how long it takes. but they will remain in our memory. On a cheerful note, at least they are in heaven and no need to suffer anymore. Think they will be very happy there, can play all day, eat all they want and no need to worry about sickness and pain.

Take care yah. wtan, hope your sis will overcome her pain of loss soon.

Thanks ladies, I m much better already just tat wtan's dog reminds me of mine too
happy.gif
But i guess we will always remember our dogs & think of them once awhile.

dreamyjo, u take care too *hugz*

Hello Dey, I'm also putting on weight suddenly. Within last two days, I gained 1.5kg. DUnnoe issit my digital weighing scale spoil. Cos my hb gain 3kg in a day using tat same weighing scale.

Joyce, hahaha.. i think you are pre-occupied with your no 1 so no time bah.

I feel even more guilty. Cos this is my no 1 yet i didnt even do anything. Dont know why no mood to talk, no mood to listen to music, basically no mood at all. Wanted to go to pre-natal yoga, no mood. Should book for antenatal class also no action. wanted to go stroll stroll also no mood. bought adorable babies photo to look at also didnt spend time to look at.

Hopefully, i will start my 'tai jiao' soon otherwise i really feel i'm not cut out to be a mom. *signz*

dey
yah i chose Mrs Wong class.. umm.. i go for Sept cos its more empty with all the timeslots stil available (me going for Sat 4.30pm classes). For those earlier ones, some of the timeslots taken up, so you may end up taking the timings that u dun really prefer. I think Sept class is anyway the latest u can go for cos v near to our due date. The person-in-charge ask me try not to skip class liao.

hi ladies,
i just had sliced fish noodles(w lots of chilli padi!)..feeling really sleepy today.can't wait to go home aft work to take a nap.

Detailed scan: when does that normally take place? so far my scans always take just a couple of mins but gynae never made any mention of a detailed scan..

Meowie, bear, think the yoga center you recommend not near to my workplace leh... I work in tanjung pagar. i'm also thinking of going to whatever.com.sg but going home could be a problem when hubby unable to drive me. hmmm...

aiyo.. recently very fan. fan about maid, about yoga center, about work... bad mood. yesterday, so emotional and cry cos i feel my hubby not supporting me enough. I seem to be the only one worrying about things and he only know how to play. He went pistol shooting yesterday and thinking of joining the shooting club. Really pissed me off.

Jo, i went to coronation plaza on sat. But when i come to made-to-measure, no one there. in the end, i went to JDM. Seems professional. Any mommies here engage maid from JDM, any comments?
The lady boss keep emphasing their clean records of quality maids, dont know can believe or not.

Detailed scan: 3 hrs??!!! @_@ can sleep inside there.. Btw i dun take leave for gynae visit leh.. i always treat it as MC =P

dreamjo
no gan cheong, i also jus started on music as well.. cos earlier on my player kaput, jus got a new one last weekend. Keep saying wan to go for yoga but also no action =). So u're not the only one.. mayb u shd start of by calling up and ask about the prenatal class avails 1st cos this one faster taken up one.

peanut, how do you check the class availability ?call up or via the website? wow, seems like i need to action fast liao. My edd is earlier than yours.

Lilian, when you sign up july one, is it very packed already? so if miss this train, i had to book the sept one. My edd is early nov leh, got time?

haru
detailed scan is scheduled on ur 20th week.. strange ur gynae din mention at all? Tot it is a mus.. mayb u shd call ur clinic and ask abt it.

dreamyjo, I'm having my #1 and I'm also not doing anything. Ever since pregnant, I'm so lazy to do anything even 'tai jiao'.

I'm having backache every other day. Especially at night, cant sleep well. Feel so tired and restless.

antenatal class: what is such class about?

Really feel so sad for wtan and jjmom for losing your dog. I'm having a maltese for 4yrs and since young she will suffer from seizure every few mths. She will suffer 1-2 days whenever she have seizure attack. She cldnt control and will pee/poo and I can see tears in her eyes. At times when I see her suffering, I almost cried. Bcos she has a lump on her head since birth and no operation can be done in SG, we could only give her health supplements to control her brain.

peanut, me too. normally i take mc. Tomorrow, i'm going for my detail scan, but have to take leave le. cos scare mc not enough. i already take many days le. i only have 14 days mc a year and left about 7 days. Scare later, headache or sick no mc to cover. :p

Peanut>
yup, sometime i feel i'm not a v gd mummy. v cham. emotion tends to affect my appetite alot.. hopefully i dun get too much mood swing!

Thanks Meowie!

I've called up TMC for the antenatal classes. Still have july class wor.. but tink not for Mrs Wong's.. I forgot to ask about tat. Shall check out for Mrs wong class when i drop by on saturday... BTW if sign up for the FBI member we get further 10% discount on top of delivering at TMC. more beneficial for those chose to deliver @ TMC.

dreamyjo
my clinic at TMC so i jus pop into parentcraft centre and look at their class avails. But u can also call in and ask. However they'll still need you to make payment there for the registration. not sure if they can take tentative reservation over the phone, u can ask.,.

Jo, oh no. So sorry about your maltese. I had a maltese myself. She is now 4 yrs old too. At least she has a wonderful mom like you never give up on her. She is very fortunate le. Dont worry too much. I have read about dog on raw feedings will have better health. But i'm not sure about this and dare not try on my dogs yet. After my first dog suffer from pancreatitis and many other sickness and pass away, been contemplating should i start changing my other dogs diet to let them live more healthily but i think i need to do more research first. Still cannot accept raw feedings for them.

antenatal class>
it's weekly classes?? u gals know where does it held?? in TMC??

dreamyjo>
u can jus call them up to enquire.

lilian>
u sign up which day class? i shld be gg for their sunday classes. starting from 27 jul.

peanut, thanks. tomorrow i'm going for my detail scanning, will pop by parent craft and ask. I hope i remember to specifically ask for mrs wong's class.

alibaba, you are not the only one. I also doubt whether i can be a good mummy. sometimes i feel apologetic to my child because I let my emotion overpower me and somehow affect my mood. My family quite worried that my bb will be affected. but i cannot control. My hubby thinks i having depression symptoms. Hehehe.. my emotion doesnt affect my appetite though :p, only i cry alot nowadays. sometimes, in office even.

Back