(2008/11) November 2008

Lilian,
the first time i visit Dr Koh,he also wanted to wake my bb up but he refused. When i visted Dr Koh yesterday, he is playing. Hmm, based on the ultrasound, i saw his *p*. So should be mickey.

Wtan,
My next appt is on 30 Jun 08. Hope the result won't change. But my hb and most of my colleagues feel that it will be a mickey.

Lilian, Wtan,
Our colleague just delivered at RH last year end and she said the services there are very gd just like staying in hotel. She also said that the food there are nice and the nurses will check on the patients very frequently.
 


Peanut,
I think u should get a new mattress.Just in case there are germs on it.

Last year i kept a mattress for half a year and i saw a lot of silverfish on it. So i throw it away.
 
morning ladies, thanks for all your encouragement.

My Hubby will take leave this thurs to accompany me for my monthly checkup and take his blood test this Thurs. Keep my finger cross.

Gynae says if Im the only one with Thalasseamia trait, then bb has 50% of inheriting this gene. ALthough a carrier can lead a healthy life but may suffer from mild anaemia...The thought that bb will inherit this gene still make me upset. Keep telling bb, inherit daddy's gene ok, not mummy ones...
 
Gd morning ladies,
I just seen my gynae last evening. My baby is a mickey as my hubby and I saw the p thingy sticking out. My gynae is 80% sure is a boy boy.
To be confirm again when I go for the detailed scan next month.

Hui,
Pls update for me MICKEY and hospital to TMC. Thks.

Motherhood expo fair,
I've bought some baby clothes. Got free mittens from Friso mum counter when I sign up Friso mum. They will send milk samples to me and I got a copy of free motherhood magazine as well. Nothing much from the fair.
 
hi mosh, hope everything will be fine for baby and u.

good morning all. today my back aches so much that i hope i dun haf to work at all. *argh*
 
mosh,
Don't worry. It should be fine. My hubby is thalasseamia minor(I cannot rem is alpha/beta) carrier but luckily I'm not. My boy will have 25% of being a carrier. I think if is minor should be ok.
 
Yen, I dont know mine is alpha or beta, will check with the gynae this thurs... now I keep my finger cross and hope my hubby is not a carrier...
 
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>03-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>04-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkeyBear</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD> Glen E</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Chua</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Nathan 28 Nov 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> Maverick 3-Oct-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 18-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD> 20-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Crisanta 16 Dec 2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD> 27-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr TC Chang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Chloe 25.09.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Janell 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD> 30-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">Mickey: Minnie</font>
<font size="+2">10:9</font>
 
bibi
yes of course. Base case i'll surely get a nice new mattress - definitely not going to let my bb sleep on an old one eerrk.. Otherwise will get a completely new cot.
 
hey mummies,
morning! me only had a slice of toast, but feel so full already. somehow appetite not so big now, compared to 1st tri.

any mummies felt the baby's movement already? read that ladies normally feel it only around 20 weeks..
 
gd morning ladies.. nv slp too well last night.. having backaches since sunday after the fair.. maybe too tired liao...

mosh>
we'll pray for u! i hav a fren son oso have it. now he is schooling &amp; playing kids like normal.

jo>
where exactly is the place tat sell bb cot? maybe wanna drop by &amp; see see ^_^ most probably need to get one too..
 
Gd morning ladies!

Mosh, all the best. 50% chance of inheriting ur genes if yours is the major thalassaemia sufferer. But since urself have no symptoms i think urs shd be a minor?

Yen, congrats on ur bb boy!!
happy.gif


Haru, a couple of can feel the bb move liao.. heh.. it feels like ur intestines doing a tapdance!
 
mosh,

dun worry so much... i am sure everything will be alright....worrying too much no good for u...


Yen,

congrats on your bb boy
happy.gif



bibi,

RH is really like hotel... my hb had minor op there and stayed in single bedded... i also showered there!! hahahahaa... i like the location coz i can juz hop to bugis junction for shopping.... parking in RH also not very ex and juz out of CBD... i delivered single-bedded in gleneagles last time round...this time i will choose single-bedded again coz i want hb to stay overnite with me....impt to have hb ard to help me get water, etc etc....
happy.gif
 
haru,

i felt movement for my first child at 19th weeks... this time round i felt movement at 16 weeks..think 2nd time mummy will feel it earlier...
 
lovedogs,
Like you, I could only feel my 1st baby's movement at about 19 months, this time can feel at 3rd month!! Think my "corset" very loose liao ... hahaha

Mosh,
Always think of the positive, things may turn out just fine ...
 
hui, ur detail scan at TMC too? Mine at 12 plus.. will go there earlier for the hospital tour XD

cyn, I will be going to Dr Ang after my detailed scan on 23rd June ard 2pm.. urs?
 
Alibaba, Its Baby's Kingdom @ 83 Kaki Bukit Ave 1, Shun Li Industrial Park - Mon-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun, PH 10am-7pm

The babycot I fancied is white in color. There are 2 other colors as well. But I prefer the white one as its simple matching color. The salesgal say I can request them to deliver the babycot in Oct/Nov. So no worries.
 
Minkybear, i m thinking of taking the course at Mt A. are u going to? heard from some ppl that TMC one seems better...

Thanks a lot Jo for the address! So you bought it already ah? did they throw in any free gifts? heehee...
 
I do feel my baby movement too now @ 19weeks. Do feel it like bubbles in the stomach. So interesting. Hehe.

My stomach feel so tight recently. Baby must be growing big inside.
 
Yen,
Congrats on your mickey.

Haru,
Like most mum, I onli feel 1st baby movement in 23rd week. For this preggy, feel it at week 12. I read that it normal for 1st timer to feel baby movement from week 20 onward, Subsequent pregnancy at week 16 or earlier
happy.gif
 
Bear, I havent order yet. Went Baby Kingdom and Motherhood fair on Saturday to see varieties only. But Motherhood fair dun have much babycots. Only fancied the one with 3 door drawer at the side but too much space required and rather ex. Will go back to Baby Kingdom again to buy the babycot within this mth cos they got GSS. If I remember correctly, it comes with babycot set (mattress, pillow, bedsheet).

Really having bad memory ever since pregnancy. And so lazy to go to work. Haha.
 
Bear,

Ya thinking of going for the course there since don't need to travel. Bt did hear feedback tat TMC is better..
Bt being a lazy bum i probably just go Mount A.
You going?
 
mommies
do any of u actually feel uneasy about the growing tummy? Before it starts getting big i was looking forward to the growth.. but once it grows, i start feeling uneasy.. like its not me anymore.. =( Mayb its my 1st time and not used to it..
 
Jo hahaha i understand what you mean.. I also dun wanna work. :p some more i have to use my brains to study.. i feel stupid!

Ya i saw the ex one at the Motherhood fair.. nice but ex.
happy.gif
so Baby Kingdom's GSS sale till end of the mth only ah? the cot u see before discount is how much ah?? Thanks!

Re: Baby movements
Am I weird or wat? I think i have been feeling some weird movements in my womb area.. like fluttering leh.. or gas movement but usually if gas movement i will fart a lot.. And I am only 16 wks.. am i too sensitive?

Minkybear, i have PMed a MTB that took the Mt A course. Asking her for her opinions. will let u know.
happy.gif
haven't decided if i wanna take Mt A or TMC.

Peanut, u damn cute leh.. ur tummy finally showing?
 
bear
yah it shows when i wear certain tops.. Tink i'm stil not quite used to the idea that a living being is embedded inside me and the growing tummy reminds me that i'm a mommy!! I stil feel like i'm a kid thou already 31 -_- Wher's e mother's instinct in me!!!!
 
Bear,Jo,
Me too.. Getting lazier these days.. I'm still on mc today. So sian, still having ms when i don't feel well.

Bear,
You still can concentrate? I going to apply leave of absence for the next half year. Too tired liao..
 
Hi all MTB,
So glad to meet so many of u here. I'm also a Nov 08 MTB, hope to share and learn from all of u
happy.gif

Hi Hui, pls update me, thanks
EDD: 11 Nov
Birth: 1
Gynea: Dr Joycelyn Wong
Hosp: TMC

I'll be going for the detail scan on 26 Jun, really can't wait to know the gender of my baby..hee
 
Peanut,
i think you will get used to it very soon esp when ur tummy get bigger n bigger.

I also have the feeling when i'm not pregnant. When others call me mdm, i'll said that i'm still very young. But now no choice.
 
peanut,
my belly is starting to show too, esp after mealtimes. somehow i do not have bad nausea but certain things like eating just slightly too much or thinking of certain food makes me think of puking. i am goin to try to skip having a full dinner tonite, and maybe just have sm bread instead. noticed my digestive system doesnt work well at nite, making me uncomfortable all evening until i sleep.
 
Peanut,
Half year of no-pay leave mean forgo my maternity benefit. I think not a wise choice. If our body really can't take it, then got no choice.

Mummy,
Welcome...
 
Haru,
Will u get hungry and wake up in the middle of the night? I always have this problem so i will try to eat before i sleep.
 
Peanut, Bibi,
i feel paiseh also on the train.. like trying to make pple give their seats to me... BUT singaporeans all pretend to sleep or read papers, i realised... sigh. In the end, angry no one give seats.. haha.. so ironical right!
happy.gif
 
haru, i also feel uncomfortable at night.. tat's why I only ate sandwiches these days for dinner.. think our digestive system rather weird now.. even if i drink more water i will feel pukey..
 
Yoyosan,
Usually i won't be able to get a seat in the morning but things get better in the evening. Normally i'll be able to get a seat when i'm returning home. Around 5 plus,6.
 
yoyo,

can forget abt sporeans giving up their seats even to old people they also pretend to sleep, most ppl in fact on train pretend to sleep...I mean who can really sleep on a noisy, moving train...preggie women shld have special seat press button they can seat non preggie people cant sit
happy.gif


I took train once almost fainted standing..lucky i was 2 stops from my destination otherwise faint oredi..after tat i took cab liao..scared
 
Bladers, congrats on ur gal! ur hunch was right so all ur cute bb gal stuff nv go to waste!

Peanut, well u have another 6 more mths to enjoy this preggie sensation..
happy.gif
dun think of it that way lah..

Bibi, i can't defer! I got a bond to complete.. anyway mine is full time studies via reseach so if take leave of absence, my experiments all die liao. but i really stupid. i will be stilling for a 3 hrs paper to convert my candidature soon.. sian..

Haru, i understand what u are feeling.. both of us no MS but now like in the evening can't finish dinner even. sometimes eat lunch liao also pukey.

Welcome Mummy23!
 
Yoyo, Bladers,
I think taiwan ppl are better. Last year, I went there on a free and easy trip and i noticed there have special seat for the needy ppl. Usually it is empty even when the train are full.
 
Yoyo,
Like what Bladers said, can totally forget about Singaporeans giving up seat for you. I experienced the same disappointment during my 1st pregnancy, so this pregnancy, not expecting such. Back then, my pregnancy was very tough and always felt sick in train. I also almost fainted and many times had to get out of train and take a seat at the platform before boarding the next train.
 


haru &amp; Jenn,
Try taking yoghurt in the evening, contains calcium &amp; aids digestion. I was sinful last night, didn't finish my dinner but had a huge glass of durian ice cream! Yummy, v satisfied. Looking forward to another helping tonite!

Bladers,Congrats!

Mummybaby23, Welcome! I'm also w Dr Wong.
 

Back
Top