Dreamyo,
You can try Como Shanbhala for Pre-Natal Yoga. http://shambhala.como.bz/default.asp?section=339&subpage=390
Last time I'm used to with Babies and Cream but they closed dowm already. I get to know a yoga teacher from Como Shanbhala, Samantha, when she was relieving my yoga teacher. She's good but her lesson very "xiong" one wor. Really work-out!
Actually I'm not brave leh, just that my gynae prefered me to go for epi c-section. I would prefer to sleep thru the whole operation
You can try Como Shanbhala for Pre-Natal Yoga. http://shambhala.como.bz/default.asp?section=339&subpage=390
Last time I'm used to with Babies and Cream but they closed dowm already. I get to know a yoga teacher from Como Shanbhala, Samantha, when she was relieving my yoga teacher. She's good but her lesson very "xiong" one wor. Really work-out!
Actually I'm not brave leh, just that my gynae prefered me to go for epi c-section. I would prefer to sleep thru the whole operation