(2008/11) November 2008

bbhuimin, mayb try to drink some hot ginger tea for your MS? Yours sounds really bad but try to stay +ve & vy soon it will be over, take care & rest more
happy.gif

cannot take sour fruits but I only have carving for all thing sour
sad.gif
Juz had ice lemon tea, tom yam instant noodle this weekend :p

Went to Great World City - Zara & DP, so disappointed with their maternity line.

Found a few maternity clothing shops feature in 'motherhood' mag, some look quite nice with reasonable price tag
happy.gif
Like 9Mois & Tokyo Baby.
9Mois is at Paragon, dunno where this Tokyo Baby is
sad.gif
Any1 know?

Hello gals..

Haru, seeing the bb is amazing hor.. no regrets shifting the apptm upwards right? I didn't finish lunch or dinner today... even my hb noticed i m skinnier. just no appetite to eat... sigh.. is this normal? our taste buds are gg crazy.. i can't tahan some things, esp bland food.. makes me wanna puke.

Vincy, do take care leh.. call ur gynae tmr and ask her what to do okie? i m also back to work tmr..
sad.gif

Karen, i had beef noodles with extra limes and i finished it all.. this evening i had tom yum soup with noodles but couldn't finish it.. just kept drinking the soup..
sad.gif
I have lost 3kg since the start of my pregnancy.
sad.gif

yes.. JJmom I tried, my hubby went into JB to get those instant packet and i puke all the same... haiz... very teerribllleee

Today went to see some bb (infant) clothes at Song & Song... Go home diappointed. But was very craving very much for the tutucake le... Can we consume coconut now? Hubby refuse to let me eat.. till now still thinking of it le...
sad.gif

happy & vincy... envy you all. feeling very terible now... cannot tahan... and also very moody and very hungry... my hubby gave me the seaweed snacks and I just puke out everything till now my gastric only contain gastic juice only nothing else!!! Ah yoh...

oh dear Bear, do try to take more small bites then ya? i sometimes feel no appetite too but when i start eating realize actually quite hungry.its funny, feel hungry but the moment start eating, dun really want to eat much more. i had chicken mee for lunch today, nice!somehow like salty food now. bot takeaway subway sandwich for dinner, very satisfying. been enjoying sandwiches lately. especially those w lots of cucumbers, tomatoes..=P i was sooo upset yesterday when i realized i could not fit into one of my bermudas.even hubby was surprised. i think its a clear sign to take my makan easy.=<

talking of beef noodles, makes me think of Beef Phoa...yum...

bbhuimin,
i love tutu cake!! the one at clementi central is nice. i think its fine to eat it. e amount is very little, and as long as u take moderately. my sister had laksa a few days a week when she was preggie and she finished e soup everytime!hahah..

bbhuimin,
how bout try some dry biscuits? try those non oily dry wheat crackers? just take 1 or 2 pieces each time.. hope it helps..

Bbhuimin, oh dear urs sounds horrible! pls drink lotsa water and dun dehydrate!

Haru, erm i dun feel like eating at all.. i know i have to eat for bb's sake but just can't bring myself to eat anything. i dun even think abt food.. :p when i have to choose wat to eat, nothing comes to my mind.. sometimes i can hear my tummy growling but still cannot swallow it down... i know what u mean, sometimes i would think i know what i wanna eat but when i buy it and start eating, halfway through i would like, "piangz, wat the hell am I eating?" aft that can't eat liao...

Are u guys burping a lot? i am burping very frequently!

Haru,
Congrats on seeing ur bb! I'm looking fwd to my appt this thur. Hope time flies.

Karen,
Since u went liao, then dun worry so much. Everything is going to be fine. Just some old wives tales/belief. if u not pantang then never mind one.

blessed mum, yah been having trouble getting back to sleep. Tried drinking milk dont seem to help just hope after the 1st tri it will be better. I have pains on my right side tight back sometimes only. Think it will go away after awhile i hope.

lovebug, yah mine changed but been constant since so we are only 1 day apart. guess you are now into your week 12?

bear, ya men I do hope I get better soon. You take care since you going back to work. Has your spotting stopped? Try not to walk to much. yah tase bud sucks. Things are getting better for me I will still force myself to eat lor cos have to think of the bb. I am still losing weight so far about 4kgs think what I eat is going to bb thats why. Am burping like crazy sometimes so embarrass.

bbhuimin, yah try the plain bread or plain crackers. when i wake up I will eat 1 or 2 pcs and I will feel better after. Give it a try and hope you fell better soon.

anyone still taking Duphaston still even no spotting?

Vincy, I think we have the same problem. And every day very accurate I will wake up at 3, then toss around get back to sleep wake again at 5 toss try to sleep and by 6 I am wide awake. Thats why I am here so early feel so frustrated that I cant sleep. But I do sleep early like at 9 plus I am sleepy already. Hope things get better soon.

Gd morning ladies..

Val, ya i m back in the office.
sad.gif
nopes, i stopped spotting the day aft my injection... just bedrest.. i still do feel like my period is abt to come, just not as crampy... i can't force myself to eat leh, still can't get past the hurdle of puking...

Haru, hahaha i feel that lie down and burp easier but all the food will come out along with it. :p

bear,
Take things easy I think should have more bedrest if possible. Dont walk too much or climb this week and hope you get better soon.

Yah I have the same feeling bloated cant lie cos after that sure merlion. I just have to throw and all will be fine. Sometimes nothing seem to be coming out... hope it will get better soon for all of us. I take some sour stuff to counteract my tastebuds. have to eat if not baby will not be able to grow. I know it is hard but no choice I also force myself.

Am going to work next Tue hope all will be well by then.

ohayo ladies~ monday blue...

blessedmum
so medicated oil is acceptable la. even applying on stomach area ah..

Burping alot too... ev now and then... non stop de.. so far i only feel bloated, have nv puke before... but tink tat vomit out will feel much better than the bloatness..

Tonight gg for another scan at my GP's place. hope to see someting too..

bbhuimin, yah, the 'Ping Pong' brand wholemeal biscuits helps a lot too. I always carry a pack with me nowadays. Mayb u give it a try too.

Bear, u can try nibbling on some wholemeal biscuits too if u don't feel like eating. At least u don't get too hungry then MS.

I also burp like a bb after food but actually feel better if cannot burp then 'xin ku'
sad.gif

Yah, those bland food juz not for me now. Those books keep saying to eat bland to rid MS but I think those spicy, salty food makes me feel better leh.

I had so 'sinful' food this weekends, my 1st laksa after preggie, nv taste this gd...muhaha. Ice lemon tea, ice peach tea, sambal fried rice :p Can eat boh? Haha...eat 1st then ask :p

Din logged into this site over the weekend and so many posts
happy.gif

haru, happy, blessed mum

congrats! u ladies can see your babies
happy.gif

haru,

wow, no place to sit huh? after ur 1st trimester, u can switch to weekday clinic... but at times, the q can also be bad
sad.gif

blessed mum,

yah loh... everything eat in moderation. Btw, today lunch time i am going to beach road and eat the prawn noodles! hahahaa...got 2 colleagues willing to travel there with me after my "strong advertising" of how nice the prawn noodle is! :p

bbhuimin,

poor thing...did u ask ur gynae whether there is any med to help curb bad MS?

Hope i didnt miss out anything
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 21 months 16.07.2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 15mths 23-12-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 10 months 17-05-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 10 months 05-06-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 4 y o 07-02-04 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 10-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 15 months 28-12-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 10-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 13-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 10months 13-05-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>PJ</TD><TD> 13-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim TC</TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 23 months 29-06-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>18-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 25mths 22-02-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 21 months 6 -07- 2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 15 months 03-Jan-2007 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12mths 12-03-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 15 mths 28-12-06</td></tr></table>

Hui,
ur backache come back again? ur later stage will be worst de wor if u have tis kind of history. better consult doc &amp; try to rest well..
i got a fren got slip disc, now she cant have 2nd bb else her back will be super pain &amp; operation will be needed.

Hui, alibaba,

I was having backache this weekend but I have history of backache loh.

matsu aka JJmom

Lilian,
sori sori.. i add liao :D

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 21 months 16.07.2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 15mths 23-12-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 10 months 17-05-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 10 months 05-06-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 4 y o 07-02-04 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 10-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 15 months 28-12-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 10-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 13-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 10months 13-05-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>PJ</TD><TD> 13-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim TC</TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>15-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 23 months 29-06-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>18-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 25mths 22-02-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 21 months 6 -07- 2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 15 months 03-Jan-2007 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12mths 12-03-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 15 mths 28-12-06</td></tr></table>

haha.. blurz.. so u're JJmom ah

i always hav backache when menses come.. backache surely cannot avoid oso..

Alibaba &amp; Matsu,
ya.. i also have history of backache..but i tink my confinement nvr rest well so worsen
happy.gif

1st time Mummies
please keep resting during ur confinement.. remember keep lying on bed ah..

hi lovedogs,
where exactly is ur prawn mee? is it the shophouse there? makes me feel like eating it too! i made an early aftn appt for my 2nd appt with Dr Chan. wil just take half day leave then.

hey ladies,
my nausea felt a lil stronger tis morning. but had to tahan coz colleagues all around, felt a lil uncomfortable but dun dare to show it. =Z a lil hungry now, looking forward to lunch. laksa sounds good!!!hope e coconut milk doesnt make me more uncomfortable..

Haru &amp; Lala,

oh no!! hopefully both of ur MS will go off soon! me hoping mine will go off soon! mine onli in Morning then vomit like sh*t when i brush teeth..

jenn> u gotta use those super soft toothbrush. my sil told me tat once preggie gum will become v weak...

hope all MS go off soon...

Hui,
Yep some people vomit when brushing teeth. Is it due to the smell of tooth paste?

Jen,
Thankfully I have very good colleague who encourages me alot when go out for lunch, will try to avoid places with strong food smell. Manage to eat my lunch ... Now, I am scare of the food smell lingering on my hair!!!

Alibaba,
Yep, hope all MS will go off real soon ... Really envious of those mummies who feel normal when preggie.

lala..
same here... but 1 ting bad about not having MS, u tends to overeat &amp; put on alot of weight! haha..

has anyone start apply stretch mark lotion?
need to do some prevention

Had fish soup &amp; a kiwi for lunch, the kiwi make me feel gd
happy.gif
but dunno preggie can eat boh?

alibaba, I have but most of the nite i skip coz vy sleepy &amp; lazy...muhahaha. Suppose to apply twicw per day, once in the morn &amp; then nite. I m using the mothercare inhse brand for day &amp; pure jojoba oil in the nite.

didnt had much appetite today but decided to have claypot laksa which actually tasted good and managed to finish it all. => i think e extra chilli helped.

i just bot the clarins tonic oil and i think i will try to start within this week even tho tummy not showing yet.

i had fried rice for lunch, i am now super full..
sad.gif
itchy backside.. shldnt have eat so much. i have distripute away 1/4 portion to my colleague liao... still cmi..

jjmom
i worst still lor. now skin super dry oso lazy to apply lotion liao. not to say for stretch mark. lolx.. how come become so lazy...

Alibaba,
hmm ... that's a consolation to have MS, at least can stay slim.

I didn't have any stretch mark at all from my previous pregnancy... think the cream helps coz I apply cream twice a day.

talk about craving..haa.. me craving for kway chap! Sat morning eat kway chay, sunday morning and lunch still kway chap!! me kway chap overdose liao!!

Hui,
I use the body cream from Bodyshop. Forgot the name, is not specially meant for pregnancy but I like it coz very rich.

I like to use bodyshop body cream b4 preggie too &amp; yah coz it's really rich &amp; nice scent.

haru,

the clarins body oil is very good. I used from 2nd trimester till birth last time. No stretch marks at all on my tummy. So i hope this time also will have no stretch marks. But I have not started applying. Will do so during 2nd trimester as it is very oily.

the prawn noodles is near arab street there.... directly opp Diners club (plaza hotel) there. I had the $10 Jumbo Prawn noodle and wu xiang. Then juz now bought aloe vera and orange juice.... yummy.. but problem is...super sleepy now....

hui,

ur backache ok? will massage or chinese tui na helps?

Anyone knows what fish they use to prepare fish soup (sold in hawker centers, food courts)?
I read that we shd avoid some fishes that contain high lead during pregnancy. Batang fish is one of them.

I used to love kway chap... But now I can't even stand t view of it! Haha... Smell of pork turn me off now.

Hi mummies / mummies-to-be

I have the following up for sale:

1)Disposable maternity panties - 2 pkts (5 pcs in each pack)

2)Palmer's nursing cream - used once (comes with 4 pcs of disposable breastpads)

3)Herbal bath - 10 pkts (2 sachets in each pack)

4)BN Pigeon wide neck milk bottle

5)10 pcs of Pigeon Breastpads

Interested pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks

hui,
i love kway chap too! but i think i will try to take less of the intestines and stomach..=P

lovedogs,
do you apply e oil in e evening aft shower and wash off with cold water after massaging it on tummy? i think my prob area is my butt. i already have some stretch marks there, dunno why also since i didnt have rapid weight loss before..=<

Back