(2008/11) November 2008

Morning Mummies,
Yoyosan,
The rotavirus directive is only out 3 weeks ago?? When I had my #1 in 2007, GP already informed us liao that rotavirus last dose must not be taken if bb more than 24 week. So he advice the last dose should always be taken together with 6-in-1 last jab. I think they did not mentioned to you earlier for you to keep track.

Happy,
You really take the effort to m ake flashcard for your bb, Me so lazy

Yo mummies, morning..

Surprisingly last evening when I reached home, everybody was in a good mood, my MIL was sitting down feeding my #1 dinner and #2 was good boy lying on his bouncer bed. my MIL say my #1 very good boy whole day, never fuss when she busy with #2 or her chores. She taught him when I come home, he cannot whiney, only smile. And that's what he did, for the whole nite was peace!

my MIL say actually as long as #1 good boy, she can actually handle but #1 sometimes purposely very notti, hopefully things will keep that way first, keeping fingers crossed!

Enne
smile.gif

MOrning mummies,

fifi,
any updates on the drugstore spree? can't catch up with so many posts for the pass two weeks when i was away.

So angry with my maid yesterday. she let my baby scratched her own head till so many red scratches appear across her head,some even with blood coming out..see also xintong. And she told me that it is due to the baby shampoo that i brought which coz baby's scrap itchy. i guess she put lots of shampoo and never rinse properly...really fainted and angry. my hb scolded her and she cry saying that she is having headache whole day thats why couldn't keep an eye of the baby...what a reason...and my mil is also useless,didn't help to keep an eye of the maid and baby properly...arrghh..how i wish i can take care of my baby alone one day...so envy of those SAHM...

Enne,
So glad to hear that!
happy.gif
happy.gif

dymples,snowy
Thanks! I din make these cards for my bb ley.Is for my elder gal de. These cards are just too small for bb.
Snnowy,no choice. I got to add new title or cards once she is bored! I cant possible keep buying.. my pocket very siong de as i am a SAHM too.

Re: BPs and Sprees

Those who want the softbooks and swimwear, please let me know soon. Dun later after I close the BP le then ask me to organise another. There will not be another anytime soon coz the MOQs are not small.

fifi,
thats great! will collect it at your place again,also wish to see ur princess too
happy.gif

btw,any pics of the softbook? i m interested too.

my baby this few days always like to flip and sleep on her tummy at night, i turn her,after few hours she flip and sleep on her tummy again. ANy one's baby also doing the same, izzit good for baby sleep on tummy for hours?

gd morning mummies

rotavirus> my boy has completed his rotavirus dose 8th april. so shld be in safe zone (within 24weeks) however my GP didnt mentioned about taking the dose before 24weeks. but phew.. completed liao.. i jus wanna quickly complete every necessary jabs or doses as early as possible.. can be more carefree.. at least bb is immunised liao.. & do it fast before he is old enough to know to reject.. hehe

enne> ev ting is fine yah.. dont tink too much.. ^_^

thanks all, hope this peace lasts.

re:rotavirus
I also duno shd let my baby take anot coz of his condition, he had always been having diarrhoea, so makes a difference? maybe need to check with his surgeon ba.. he just had his first set of vaccinations before he discharged, think for him, vaccinations are all post-dated 4 mths later.

fifi
i want the softbooks. Wait for my email k

baby23
my bb also flip during her sleep. She dunno how to flip back yet so she ended up slping on tummy smtimes. Shdnt be a problem
happy.gif

Nobody got gd spot corrector/lightener to recommend ah? I want to erase off t spot on cheekbone lay.

Any bb starting to crawl? I noticed my boi is moving backward. Is that considered as crawling?

Enne,
Gd to hear that everything is fine.

rotavirus: bring bb for her nex 6in1 tomm so having 2nd dose of rota. The nurse there did inform me gotta do it before hit 6mths.

Flip during sleep: Mil say last nite she jus did it middle of the nite. Then cos she can't flip back then eh eh eh lor.. so mil flip her back again

crawl: Nini can't yet but when in walker she can move forward rather than backward which happen to most bb at the start.

romantic nite: i jus raped my hubby last nite....

peanut
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

U r t few lucky ones here

Bibi>> My bb also 'crawl' backwards, and push herself anti-clockwise round and round in circles

Save me... Z woke up at 3am... i didn't slp till 6am.. sprained my neck and now my neck to my arm all numb... then my breast kena block................................................................

bear
aiyorz.. sounds like u in a mess.. tink u need help from osteo..
How come Z keep waking up middle of nite to play. wonder if u let him sleep too early? u stil let him go bed at wat time?

Re: Drugstore Spree

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>Item Description</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD> Subtotal </TD><TD> Shipping </TD><TD> Postage </TD><TD> Total </TD><TD> Amt Paid </TD><TD> Top Up Amt </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>Diaper Rash Ointment, Creamy, Fresh Scent - 4 oz</TD><TD>4</TD><TD> SGD 37.86 </TD><TD> SGD 6.73 </TD><TD></TD><TD> SGD 44.59 </TD><TD> SGD 37.90 </TD><TD> SGD 6.69 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hippo</TD><TD>California Baby Calendula Cream 2 oz (60 g)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> SGD 28.57 </TD><TD> SGD 3.36 </TD><TD></TD><TD> SGD 31.93 </TD><TD> SGD 28.57 </TD><TD> SGD 3.36 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Desitin Diaper Rash Ointment, Creamy, Fresh Scent 4 oz (113 g)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD>The First Years Take &amp; Toss Little Learner Spill-Proof Cups</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> SGD 14.35 </TD><TD> SGD 3.36 </TD><TD></TD><TD> SGD 17.71 </TD><TD> SGD 14.35 </TD><TD> SGD 3.36 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gin78</TD><TD>GNC Nature's Fingerprint Fenugreek 610mg Capsules 200 ea</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> SGD 20.52 </TD><TD> SGD 1.68 </TD><TD></TD><TD> SGD 22.21 </TD><TD></TD><TD> SGD 22.21 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Re: Iplay Spree

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>Item Description</TD><TD>Design</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD> Subtotal </TD><TD> Shipping </TD><TD> Postage </TD><TD> Total </TD><TD> Amt Paid </TD><TD> Top Up Amt </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD>i play. childrens 2-Piece UV Protective Swim Sunsuits</TD><TD>Orange Palms</TD><TD>2Y/3Y</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> SGD 111.30 </TD><TD> SGD 10.82 </TD><TD></TD><TD> SGD 122.11 </TD><TD> SGD 0.91 </TD><TD> SGD 121.20 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>i play. baby / toddler flexi-specs sunglasses</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>Infant</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>i play. baby / toddler flexi-specs sunglasses</TD><TD>Orange</TD><TD>Toddler</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>i play. baby / toddler boys swim trunks </TD><TD>Light Blue Turtles</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>i play. non-disposable swim diapers for boys</TD><TD>Orange Hawaiian</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>i play. white non-disposable swim diapers </TD><TD>White</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD>i play. non-disposable swim diapers for boys</TD><TD>Light Blue Ocean</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> SGD 27.14 </TD><TD> SGD 3.61 </TD><TD></TD><TD> SGD 30.75 </TD><TD> SGD 27.14 </TD><TD> SGD 3.61 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>i play. baby / toddler flexi-specs sunglasses</TD><TD>Aqua Blue</TD><TD>Infant</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milderina</TD><TD>i play. baby / toddler flexi-specs sunglasses</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>Toddler</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> SGD 11.68 </TD><TD> SGD 1.80 </TD><TD></TD><TD> SGD 13.48 </TD><TD></TD><TD> SGD 13.48 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy</TD><TD>i play. non-disposable swim diapers for boys</TD><TD>Aqua surfers dream</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> SGD 27.14 </TD><TD> SGD 3.61 </TD><TD></TD><TD> SGD 30.75 </TD><TD> SGD 27.60 </TD><TD> SGD 3.15 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>i play. baby / toddler flexi-specs sunglasses</TD><TD>Aqua Blue</TD><TD>Infant</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>i play. non-disposable swim diapers for boys</TD><TD>Lime Hawaiian</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> SGD 15.47 </TD><TD> SGD 1.80 </TD><TD></TD><TD> SGD 17.27 </TD><TD> SGD 15.74 </TD><TD> SGD 1.53 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad_Gal</TD><TD>i play. non-disposable swim diapers for boys</TD><TD>Red Surboards</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> SGD 50.69 </TD><TD> SGD 3.61 </TD><TD></TD><TD> SGD 54.29 </TD><TD> SGD 50.69 </TD><TD> SGD 3.60 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>i play. childrens 2-Piece UV Protective Swim Sunsuits</TD><TD>Royal Blue/Red Surfers Dog</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TeenyWeeny</TD><TD>i play. childrens 2-Piece UV Protective Swim Sunsuits</TD><TD>Royal Blue/Red Surfers Dog</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> SGD 35.22 </TD><TD> SGD 1.80 </TD><TD></TD><TD> SGD 37.02 </TD><TD> SGD 36.17 </TD><TD> SGD 0.85 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Collection: Tentative this Sunday 10am-12nn. I will confirm again.

Please note that I will be away from Singapore from 24-28 April. Hence, collection has to be before or after.

Those who need me to mail or courier ($5-$7), please inform me.

peanut> so u're the one who is horny la!?! haha.. must ask haru yday manage to fulfil the appt anot. lolz

bear> pat pat.. i guess u shld go have ur neck done leh.. v xin ku! even more pek chek if got block.. poor bear... drink a btl of chix essence bah.

Bibi
why my hubby fortunate?? he was tearing when i raped him lei..

Alibaba
yah lor haru say until i myself become horny. Got mood better dun wait liao.. or else hav to wait another 1yr then mood come again

Bibi-I agreed that peanut HB is fortunate, most guys would love to have their wives do that. haha.

peanut-u must be real tired now. kekeke.

wah.. SM ah.. peanut> u now mus be "ka neng" - leg tired.. kakaka. got precaution anot. or else really mus wait 1yr liao. heehee

fifi,
thanks for the link, softbooks look nice,will email you again.

alibaba,
wah so early that your boy completed his rotavirus dose?i remember that our baby born on the same date. ok, i will bring her to see PD for last dose next week, cant always delay so with the rest of the jabs

peanut,
ur hb too happy liao... hahaha
happy.gif

we will talk abt this issue more often and u will get horny... then ur hb will love this thread.

And you will have #2 in tiger/rabbit???

I can imagine peanut's mil dancing outside her room... 'Ayhoo! Another grandchild in t making!'

baby23
rotavirus onli 2 doses right? Shd finish by your 2nd 5-in-1 jab

Peanut, there is no such thing as slping too early lah.. in fact bbs are recommended to be aslp by 8.30pm latest. There are studies that show that kids who stay up later tend to reach puberty faster.

I also dunno why he is waking up leh.. most likely he is teething.. cos he slpt solidly from 8pm till 1am when we woke him up for his feed. aft that all screwed up liao...

Bibi, i also wanna rest but now my neck and shoulder too pain.. can't even slp!!!

Alibaba, think i will skip the essence of chicken.. gg to see a chinese sinseh later then come home to koon!

Peanut, why u hb tearing? so happy that finally got action ah? or not enough lub??!!

bibi> waiting for peanut to hamtum ah.. haha.. she said one is enough.. full stop liao.

baby23> ya. heng i finish early lor.. recently he start to "boooo booo" his siliva &amp; milk out.. if he take the dose and boo boo all the rotavirus one.. i waste $$ liao..

walker> have started to let BB T to sit on it liao.. i will tell my maid to be around with him when he on walker..

Hi Mummies,

Just to share with u that I am selling cheaper huggies dry and huggies comfort, packing is the same as those NTUC selling.

I'm selling at $16 per pack but u have to self collect at my hse at Tampines.

Huggies Dry (Blue)
M 80 pcs (5-10kg)
L 68 pcs (8-13kg)
XL 56 pcs (11-16kg)
XXL 44 pcs (14kg above)

Huggies Comfort (Red)
M 66pcs (5-11kg)
L 60pcs (8-14kg)
XL 54pcs (12kg above)

PM me if u r interested. Thanks.

Enne, Glad things are looking better at home
happy.gif
cheer up k.

Bear, poor you. u need to see a doc v soon. HOpe Z finish all his pattern n let you rest tonight.

Peanut, you notti notti ah...

Happy, nice flash cards.

Kash, your house really big leh can put all that your girl is really v fortunate to have you as a mom. get all nice nice things for her.
happy.gif

Good news! Issac has been cleared of UTI finally. and it was a tough task trying to catch his urine in the hospital :p

happy,
You did the flashcards yourself? Looks like you bought it one. Hehe. So well done!

peanut,
You r the topic for the day siah ... Rape ur hb ... haha.
I always wanna see action from hb leh .......... BUT is helping mi to entertain Lucas so that I can feed him properly! When I'm alone feeding Lucas and when he fuss, my hb can b /ignore us and sitting behind us, super concentrated on his notebook. So angryz.

Fifi,
I send u mail abt my softbook order

Happy,
I email u t pix liao

Minky,
Tats Very Good News!
can i ask u abt the UTI chk &amp; scan?

**** Repeat Telecast ****
<font color="0000ff">
Photo collage for Nov thread babies( At birth and 3mths)

Send to this email:
happy_22feb AT yahoo.com.sg

Pls State Nick, baby's name and DOB!

Closing date: 24th April</font>

lilian,
oh, then i just let her sleep on her tummy lar, i guess she will scream if she dont feel comfortable. Rotavirus only 2 dose? must check baby health book,what blur mummy i am, thanks.

alibaba,
where did u bring ur baby too see PD. mine at TMC, super ex, regreted not to go to polyclinic in the first place which is FOC

bear,
baby Z woke up at midnight? did u try feed her full after that? for my baby i feed her after that she will fall sleep again.

baby23,
my boy took his jabs &amp; rotavirus from my family GP (only my house downstair, no need to travel) polyclinic is FOC meh? so good? dun have the time to purposely got polyclinic leh.. GP is convenient &amp; serve the same purposes..

Minkybear,
think the nurse can attach a plstic bag inside right so can collect the urine. I remember my #1 when they wanted to collect the urine, the nurse attach a plastic bag in his diapers.

Bear,
Most like Z is teething.. Why kenal blocked? Is it u skipped the pumping?

Peanut,
haha, u have done it! Ya, have mood must faster chop chop, cos mood dun come so easily nowadays.

RE: rotavirus
my gal completed her 2nd oral when she is 4mths old..

baby23,
polyclinic is foc, but not for those optional jab. And also they need to have more jab instead of those 5in1 or 6in1 jabs. But queue also very long, have to wait..

Haha... of cos got precaution lah.. hubby was trying his luck but i command him GO PUT ON UR CONDOM!! hehe.. Btw i bluf abt him tearing lah.. I'll be super turnoff if a man really cry while having sex! eerk..

Bibi: alibaba knows me best.. no more bb in making
Lilian: tsk tsk.. u v funny lei, i no dare to groan so loud.. wait they giv me funny look the nex day!

Enne: u r wrong lei.. sometimes i initiate he no wan lei! ganasai hor.. so when he wan i reject also.. kekeke..

Jo: Tell ur hubby!!! dun wait for him to action, tell him straight to help! Keep reminding him everytime. Man.. u dun tell them they wont offer.

Bear
but tot as bb grow bigger their sleeping hrs reduce? Then shdn't we adjust the timings as well?

yest quite jialat.. my gal ony drank 3 feeds of milk.. 5.30am milk, 9am cereal, 1.30pm milk, 5.30pm milk reject gave cereals again.. then last one 10.30 milk.. Like tt she ony took 400+ml.. haiz.. dunoe how.. tomm mus tell PD liao.. I also dun wan her to take so much solids at the beginning.

alibaba,joyce,

i actually brought my baby to yishun polyclinic last month her hexa jab. i just call to make appointment first, don't hv to queue long. The nurse there told me the hexa dosage given by PD at TMC is different from polyclinic,so end got to go back to TMC to finish the hexa dose first and come back to polyclinic when baby turn 9 months for the rest of the jabs which is FOC. Does your company allow u to make claim for baby vacination?

peanut,
mind to share with me where did u brought those flash card? i intend to get some too.

wah your nini can strecth more than 3 hrs without milk har. my gal feeding is fixed, 2am,8am,11am,2pm, 5pm, 8pm. Each feed is 130ml. will wait for another month then only introduce solid for her.

haiz.. finally i make my boi slp.Today he must be having baby 'PMS'.It took me an hr plus to make him slp.
Feed him,he rejected
Pat him,he flip here &amp; there.
Carry him,he struggle to break free from my arms.
Put him on rocker,he bang hard with both his legs.
Giv him pacifier,he 'pui' out and put his hands into his mouth.
Finally,give him bolster,he 'eat' it and slp soundly!
Alamak.. hopefully jus today!

Minky,
Tat's a gd news!

Poor bear,
Guess Z is teething lar.have a gd rest dear.

fifi,
are u going to the 1st may gathering? If not,i collect togther with my cereal

Photo collage for Nov thread babies( At birth and 3mths)

Send to this email:
happy_22feb AT yahoo.com.sg

Pls State Nick, baby's name and DOB!

Closing date: 24th April

Photo received:
Babyzel
Bear
Lilian

happy, maybe next time u just give him bolster straight to eat lar, save ur time and energy.

At birth photo means those taken at hospital or b4 1 month? Will send the photos to u tonight ya.

Back