(2008/11) November 2008


thanks enne! I wanted to go to Dr Adrian now but he already left.
I'm having a terrible headache and fever, sore throat.
sad.gif


BTW, are u taking folic acid and multi vit pills from DR Adrian? Do you experience dark green stools? i dunno if this is normal. I've been experiencing this since i started taking the supplements.
 
Maggie-Yup I'm taking every morning.. I had dark green stools twice only, I thot I had too much veggies, dun think due to the folic/multi vit coz now still okie ler.. but hor if sore throat/fever see Dr Adrian wad can he do?? You feeling better now?
 
HI ladies, have been some days didnt log in.

Hui, can u update my edd to 11.11.2008? Many thanks for ur hard work
happy.gif


Had done my NT scan last friday. result was good.
Ultrasound gestation: 12.2 wks
Nuchal (thickness of neck): 0.8mm
 
tok abt stool.. i jus had the toughest stool passing experience 2days ago (no joke like a rock and i almost blacked out) and now has tears on my anus.. sting like hell even when walking and now i dun even dare to poo cos will be so painful
 
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 22-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></td></tr></table>
 
hui, i had laksa yest for lunch too
happy.gif

Surprisingly it didn't trigger any nausea or tummyache.
So i become more adventurous today and went for kway chap just now. Aiks! Now they are all in the toilet bowl! Feel so sick now
sad.gif

Just when I tot my MS is subsiding.....
 
Hui / Lilian,
Suprisingly when I took Laksa last week, I was ok and didn't vomit too .... I had Kway Chap last sat, also went straight to toilet bowl ...
 
i had penang laksa last saturday no trigering of MS...tis laksa must be amazing ya...........feel like eating eat now...yummy
 
Hui,
Are you those who have no MS kind? How I wish I am but me always suffer MS, thus never enjoy pregnancy. I am still ultra sensitive to smell.
 
Lala,
I think all preggy will be ultra sensitive in smell till 3rd trimester. Me too. I cant stand the smell of someone cooking, especially frying fish.
 
hi ya all,
oooh,kway chap sounds good..me just had MOS burger.

just went for 2nd appt today. everything's well and baby is 5.74cm, 12weeks.baby has long legs! even gynae says it has nice long legs (like hubby).its amazing how much he/she has grown. will prob know e gender next appt when we are about 16 weeks. doc did comment to go easy on my diet tho coz i have put on about 2kg in 4 weeks.hehehe..opps..

went for a haircut aft appt.i have bangs now! hubby says make me look even younger, like a school girl,hahah...

my nausea is still gg on, praying that it will be gone very soon. its really uncomfortable and trying to stay productive at work after 3pm is a challenge.
 
hui you eat laska hot hot. ya tummy not hot meh/ sometimes i eat abit chilli i can feel my tummy is burning hehehe..

Wah kway chap recently had that.. damn nice. think about it. i feel like eating it again! lolx.
 
Hi guys! no access to compt today so nv post..

Who was asking abt green stools? i have it too. i think it is part of the multi vit so not too worried abt it.

Peanut, try to drink more water.. the more u hold ur poo in, the harder they are gonna be!

Vincy and JJmom, how was ur NT scans? gd i hope!

My tummy pains are back today.. off and on. only the left side though.. dunno why. damn sian...
 
Enne,
ya, that was what the nurse told me and i experienced it.

Hui, thanks for updating..

Haru, me too, it is amazing to see bb grown so much in just weeks time. my bb's length had grown almost double its size in 2 wks time only.
 
Morning Ladies,

Lala,
my #1 my MS stop once i hit 12 weeks but tis one no leh..

Fabbie,
no leh.. am a spicy eater but if i overload if chillipadi.. my urine will be hot then u can feel burning sensation..

Joyce,
u r most welcome..
 
haru-GREAT to hear that abt ur BB.. looking forward to my NTSCAN too..

JJmom,vincy-how was ur scans?? do update k.. hee..

hui-good morning to you too.. and to all dear mummies
 
Yo good morning Ladies,

My NT Scan result is 1:200 consider low risk, still waiting for th blood test result to confirmed. Baby is 5.8cm at wk12. During the scan can see the baby moving &amp; sucking finger, So cute. I put on 4kg since I preggie.

Hui, My MS also didnt go away and seem to be getting worst, my morning journey taking train is my nightmare. Now sitting in office dazing....thinking what should I buy for BF.
 
morning ladies,
my nausea was really bad last nite, hubby had to massage my back to help me feel better. woke up feeling better but nausea still there. having some pizza bun for brekkie. feel like veg bee hoon for lunch...
 
Morning ladies ...

Vincy / Hui,
I tot my MS was getting better at week 9 or 10, then came back rather strong again this week.
Is NT scan testing down syndrome?
I haven't put on any weight yet but tummy is getting more obvious liao ....

Haru,
Poor thing ... but at least u still can eat.
 
Enne,
good morning
happy.gif


Vincy,
now i dun feel like eating leh.. last time still got craving..me cant wait to see bb this fri :D

Haru,
nvr see doc take mc?

Lala,
NT scan tink is for down syndrome.. i nvr take b4 for #1 and this #2.. I tink i also nvr put on weight wan lah..nvr eat much.
 
good morning mummies

NT scan is for down syndrome.

Vincy, good to know that all is well.

I have not put on any weight since for the pass five weeks but like lala, my tummy is showing.

I am still having the nausea feeling. Gynae says, hopefully it will pass by week 15. If after that still have that feeling than it may stay througout the entire 9 mths... praying that it stops soon cos' I don't have much appetite. My mum is now making me eat lots of fish and make black chicken soup for me to drink twice a week. At least the black chicken will help to "pu" my body and give me the energy.

With all the laksa talk yesterday, I think i will have some today with lots and lots of chili...
 
hi mummies..

regarding green stools, i have been having since i am on the multi vitamins. And real hard stools too, sometimes. everytime i have to face that, i feel like i am delivering a baby like that. But i do realise when i drink more soya milk it seems to help with this problem. Maybe u mummies can try.
 
Chilipadi,
For my 1st pregnancy, my MS lasted for 7 months... and I had bad headache too, which lasted till I delivered. Hopefully this time round, will not be so bad.
 
the gynae here told me, MS might escalate for some people at 10-11 weeks onwards. Luckily, it didn't happened to me. Mine subsided when I was 7-8 weeks preg... phew...

lala.. 7mths! I really wish you'll have a more pleasant pregnancy this time. cross my fingers for u.
 
Misaryeo,
Does it mean that MS escalate at 10-11 weeks will continue throughout? I cannot imagine having another round of "sufferring" for 7 months!! Thanks!! I cross my fingers too!!!
Actually I wanted to have 3 kids, but think of going through MS for many months, will stop at 2 then... u wanna have how many kiddies?
 
Hi all, thanks for all the supports
happy.gif


My oscar test result is 1:900+ which doc said is gd. The neck thickness is 2.2 which doc said is ok too.

Joyce, compare to your 0.8, my 2.2 looks bad lei.

Vincy, how come our result is so diff &amp; both doc said ok huh? Confuse? I thou the passing range is >1:300? Or I m wrong, a bit worried liao...
 
Hi my name is Karen, my EDD is 16 Nov, my first baby, Dr Esther Ng and delivery at East Shore Hospital. Kindly add me in.

I'm suffering from block nose since I fallen sick in Mar. Anybody same same?
 
hui,
no lah, me have stuff to do at work so nvr take mc..i'll be hving salad and sandwich for lunch today.=>
 
JJmon, passing range is 1:300, but the bigger the gap the better mah, 1:1900 meaning out of 1900 preggie women u wil have 1 chance to have a down sy baby. The report with doc forgot to see the neckline. dont worry k, must trust yr gynae.

Btw those that have done their NT or Oscar test? how much did your pay har? Yesterday I pay $400 for my scan plus blood test...I feel KKH also quite x leh.

Lala...till 7mth? wah seh, I really hope this round u will be better leh...btw y last sat Char didnt come for class? want to sms u then remember I dont have yr contact. can pm me yr hp bo? hahaha

Misayeo..so nice no more MS : )

Hui..me is opposite I need to keep eating to stop myself from feeling MS &amp; giddy.

Green Stool &amp; constipation...I have been having it since on mulitivit, now I can feel myself so heaty &amp; I love spicy stuff...hahaha
 
Morning ladies,

JJmom, not to worry, if there is something not right, your gynae will sure advise u more on this.. Not to worry, anyway there will be another blood test to test the down syndrome
happy.gif


I have also putting 0.5kg for only 2 weeks.. Looks like i am eating more.. Like on monday morning where i brought my son to Mcdonald for brekkie, i ate pancake + sausage mcmuffin with egg + hash brown! A lot right?
 
Good morning ladies

Can update me on the list too?

Nick:Dey
EDD: 12 Nov 2008
Birth#: 2
Gynae: Dr Chin YK
Hospital: Gleneagles
Older Kid: Nathan 28 Nov 2006

I will taking the NT scan this saturday. My MS still very bad. Been vomitting almost every meal
sad.gif
I dun remember me still having MS at this time when i had my #1.
 
Hi guys!

Looks like i m not the only one feeling miserable today. I didn't slp well last night. this morning woke up feeling very nauseated.
sad.gif
dun even wanna think of lunch. skipped my fish oil this morn.. cannot take it liao.

JJmom, Vincy, glad that ur NT scans came back well! one big load off ur shoulders!
happy.gif


Haru, u poor thing.. hope u are feeling better now.

Hi Karen, welcome! Erm i noticed my nose quite stucked aft preg... heard that that's common.
 
Vincy, mayb u type wrongly, is your NT result 1:1200 instead of 1:200?

I was at KKH yest ard 3pm for this Oscar test too
happy.gif
what time were u there?

I also gain 4kg which is overweight right?
sad.gif
 
vincy, how come you pay so much? My gynae is with SGH and for the NT scan I only paid $55.50 and for senior consultant doctor's fees $57.14. Total only paid $120.52 including 7% GST. Will do blood test next visit. But still don't think will add up to $400. As my sister works in SGH and her office is next to OBGYN clinic, we managed to secretly photocopy the reports. So I have a copies of all my scan reports.

JJmom, your test result of 1:900 is much better than mine even though your baby's neck is thicker than mine. My scores were 1:569 and baby's neck thickness is 1.8mm. They also take the age into consideration. I believe due to my age, my score is lower than yours.

Like what vincy says, we must trust our gynaes...
 
Din sleep well last nite too
sad.gif
Dunno y, juz wake up ard 3am &amp; toss &amp; turn till 5am...sianz

Think it bcoz I was chatting with my sis &amp; she was telling me how she stay awake at nite during time &amp; I 'big-mouth' said : 'I sleep well so far'

*Cry*
 
Vincy, Chilipadi,

Yah, I also ended up paying abt $400 yest for the scan &amp; blood test
sad.gif
so ex...
 
Bear, I didn't sleep well for the last 2 nights too. On monday, i woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible headache...then vomitted like crazy in the morning...*shivers*

JJmon, you gained 4kg already? I lost weight leh...but i gained a total of 20kg for my #1... so i think my best is yet to come..hehe...
 
hi bear, i'm relieved to hear that! it's coming to two months and my phelgm is still going strong : )

Hi JJmon, i'm overweight before pregnant and now i have gain 1kg so i'm trying very hard nOT to gain too much. but cant help it when i'm faced with food ;)
 
JJmom,

Oh ya...I type wrongly...hahahaha, ,my is 1:1900. I was there at 2pm. Gynae that do the scan was Kenneth Chong. Did you do the blood test.

Bear..Ya after 3mth scan is like letting go a bit of the burden. hahahaha
 
JJmom2008
i too wake up at 4plus never sleep till now...werking n so tired...4 MS is terrible..i didn't had such thing when i'm with my 2 gals...anyway i hardly eat rice..usually drink milk or juice...cereal n biscuit...cos i hate when i puke everything out
 
I didn't slp well becos i m back at my mum's place and its very warm. can't slp in aircon cos the aircon spoil.. so have to slp on the floor. plus i so boney so very hard to get into a comfy position. some more last night my hb came to slp, he also can't slp. sigh.. tired.

I think slping on the floor contribute to my tummy pains man.. sian.
sad.gif


Karen, dun worry.. to tell u the truth i m most worried when my tummy/uterus starts to pain.. otherwise the rest of my body i dun really care. heh.

Dey, oh dear. that sounds terrible. i have been pretty lucky... haven't puked yet though i feel my chest like very stuck.

Vincy, i dunno when's my turn leh.. last night i dreamt that my doc told me i dun have to take it!
 


all mummies seems didnt sleep well yest.. For me, is due to my son, think he was still teething and thus makes him uncomfy, toss and turn and make some noise.
 

Back
Top