(2008/11) November 2008

lovedogs,bear-heard if u crave for vege, most likely girl and if crave for meat, most likely boy?? don't know how true though.. hee..

I juz order bake rice from pizza hut.. sian leh.. duno wat to eat
sad.gif

Hi Enne,
Ya, its all up to the bb now...unless c-section lar, then I can choose. Hee..

Feeling so sleepy....want to fall asleep le. Yesterday night woke up twice to go toilet, then whole night dream and dream, didnt sleep well lor..

I ate a lot for lunch! yong tofu plus extra one chicken wing and milk.. stuffed now.. heh...

Enne, Lovedogs, i like meat.. always did. that's why i dun like to take salads.. i really feel like i m eating grass leh. i dun take fruit juices too.. got that funky smell. That day MIL cooked steam tofu, turnip and steam egg for dinner, i buay tahan, told hb to buy KFC to go along.. no meat i will die!

Enne, my hb's reservist super on one.. dunno why. rest of his company go in only on the 9th, he has to go in on 5th. then last for 24 days. so sian.. cannot book out some more.. plus one of the wkend will be burnt.

Wah Bear! I pai fu your appetite!! Its good to be able to eat. I am also a meat-lover...dont mind salad, but with lots of dressing, which is also unhealthy...hee..

Your hubby reservist so long, good that you moved back, at least got someone take care of you. Safer and not so lonely. ^^

hey ladies,
me didnt eat my "rabbit" meal. =P one of my colleague doesnt like sandwich so i end up eating wanton mee dry. not bad also lah. but still thinking of my salad. feel like i need it after the weekend of almost no vegs..i might just go and get my salad aft work..hmm...

actually me also meat person, i plan to go east coast food ctr to have e bbq chicken wing soon. went by on sat, look so good boy. and the wanton mee and duck rice looks soooo yum..

nausea started early tis morn from e moment i woke up. hope it will be gone later during dinner. keep burping all morning. e burping is really bothering me, makes me really uncomfortable. at home i keep gaggin, esp at night but no puke...=Z

bear,

hahaha...me also meat person... my mum always scold me why every meal must have meat. thats why i hardly eat at my mum's place. We will eat outside then go up to pick up my gal.... ;P

Hi Haru,

I also have this problem of burping and gagging...sometimes I really cannot take it, I have to go and force myself to puke. Its really bothering very much also....esp. after every meal!

Re : Muscle Cramp
Strangely, I am having muscle cramp on my right leg and my 2 arms...dont know why.Just came suddenly over the weekends...quite painful lor. Anyone having the same problem??

hey carol,
til now, i have not been able to puke which i am actually thankful for coz i have a phobia of puking. end up just gag and cough until face red, eyes water..

Hi mummies, would love to join tis thread...due with my 3rd child on 24/11/08...love to read the thread .tot i'm the only having a bad MS...can't stand all the smell around me....makes me puke

Not sure how 2 update the thread..
ryatie22 24-11-08 #3 Dr Adrian Woodworth TMC Qistina 17/09/2004 Qasdina 31/06/06

Hi mummies,

thanks for all the well wishes. Thank god my appetite is coming back. Slowly trying to eat meat again.

Carol, try taking more calcium and fish oil. Apparently now that we are preggers, we have to take at least 1000mg of calcium. Calcium helps to reduce cramping and fish oil helps to reduce backaches. Currently I have very bad backaches so have started taking fish oil. Hope it helps with the backaches....

Thanks Lillian and Enne
I'd been seeing Dr Adrian since my 1st birth. He's relax n cool...so far both of gals had a natural smooth delivery not more than 6 hrs labour...my third one came out at 11+ am after appt with him @10am ..so usually his prediction is right....tat's my experience with him

Chillipadi
with regards to the fish oil can we take the evening primrose oil...???if u kno...

ryatie22-me2, I had him for my first preg.. but mine was emergency c-sect, his c-sect skills not bad I must say lo.. so still going to him coz most prob will opt for c-sect too.. but most imptly I see him coz don't need travel far esp now got MS, only walk to CP to see him. which clinic u seeing him at?

enne
I'm seeing him at CCK clinic as it's near my hse..so convenient the waiting time also not so long as normal hospital n the viting time is after office hours so tat it does not disrupt my werk...i'm seeing him today @6.30pm..

Nobody complain abt Monday Blues today wor... Hahah... Why huh...?

I guess staying in air-con office is better than sweating away at home bah :p
Was so unbearable hot tat I asked my hubby go buy me cold deserts. On Sat, had icy cheng teng after lunch. Then ice kacang after dinner.

Does anyone know how many detailed scan & when we will be doing during pregnancy?

Anyone tried CL from agency previously?

ryatie,
Welcome. I like the names of your 2 older kids, Seldom see 1 with English name starting as Q. My dd's english name also starts with Q and my friends all commented it weird, but I find it unique lay

Hi, can any1 let me know what brands of fish oil your gynea prescribed? I am having Natal Care from KKH at $30 for 30 capsules.........it is expensive!!! It really smell of fish when burp!!

dmk
Detailed scan will be done once only on ur 5th month of pregnancy.

snnowy
it's not an english name la...it's a Arabic name...Qistina means Justice while Qasdina means Simple/Straightforward

hi peggie,
mine is from GNC, think its called GoldMinds or something like that. Its about $60-70 for 60 capsules. have taken about half a bottle already. its recommended by my gynae. hubby just bot another bottle for me to stock up as he managed to get discount for GNC.

Carol, Enne, aiyah don't envy my appetite lah.. i had a small breakfast. usually i take a lot for lunch cos NUS's serving is very small.
happy.gif
but usually dinner i can't eat much.
happy.gif

So many meat eaters.. may be i shd be more specific, i love eating chicken mostly... heh.. last fri i had black pepper steak craving! hb had to go and buy for me. oops.. i have the same craving again!!! help!

Haru, i also burp a lot.. my fren said i m burping a lot more than usual. :p i also got phobia of vomiting! i gagged until i tear still nothing come out.
sad.gif

Peggie, i also cannot tahan the smell of my burp aft eating fish oil.. so smelly.. i think my fish oil cost abt the same.. i m taking them alternate days for now cos i really feel sick aft that.

Welcome Ryatie!

Hello Mummies-to-be

Sorry for intruding.

Just want to share with you, if you are looking for any good Confinement Lady, I can recommend mine to you.

This aunty (Mdm Low) is from Kuantan, Malaysia and she charge me $1800.

She cooks very well and look after me and my baby gal very well too.

Kindly pm me and I will forward her details to you as I dont always log into this thread.

Best regards

hey carol, i also have muscle cramp on my legs. it's been like this for a mth. but it's an on & off thing. like legs very sore. is yours like this?

i also have a bi of backache. strange.

my hubby also asked me why the doc Adrian never weigh me during our appt. Did you weigh?

Maggie-I also seeing Dr Adrian, he won't 'offer' to weigh u, u must stand on the weighing machine urself then he will record for u de..

Morning Ladies!

Welcome all new MTB!

I have done my check up last weekend.Baby is 5.3cm at 12wks..hee. Now the due date is few days earlier.Keep changing de.
Everything is fine and saw baby waving and dancing.Gynec saw the gender too but he said better dun cfm till the next appointment.

Carol,
I am having muscle cramp on my legs too,esp night time.There are time i got to wake up in the middle of night and massage it. Is normal and i knw it be worst at 3rd trim.I still remember waking my hb up v often at the 3rd trim last preg.Cos too painful and need him to massage for me.

Re:MS,
It doesnt seem to improve ley.I still having bad nausea feeling in the morning when u brush I my teeth and in the evening b4 dinner.Make my appetite v bad
sad.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 10-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 22-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/06/06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Morning all! ^_^

hey carol wow 08 nov 08. is a nice number! hahah NT scan is mostly comfirm the date of birth is it?

anyone MS getting mild? my MS getting lesser and lesser not very strong like the fast 2 months. is it normal?

do anyone have tummy cramps like something poking your tummy?

Happy,
Wow, gynae managed to see the gender of your bb, that is fast
happy.gif

I'm sure that MS will start to improve for you since you have hinted 12 weeks. Do bear with it.

Hui
thanks 4 the update but need to change the dob to 31/07/06..i type wrongly la.....hheheh

Happy
wah ur gynae quite good can know the gender oledi...for my MS still feel terrible from day 2 night..my previous 2 pregnancies were smooth sailin....but tis 1 is tough..

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 10-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 22-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

snnowy,ryatie22,
My fren told me if bb is cooperative,shld b able to see at wk 12.So b4 i hav my check up,keep telling my bb open leg big big during the check up... haaa

Sex at 3mth not very confirmed wan leh, I was told by gynae at 3mth scan is a boy, can see the thingy stick out. Then 5mth scan change to gal...hahaha! Then my IL very disappointed when I told them is a gal...hahaha

Afternoon going for my NT Scan, so gan chiong....! hope everything is well.

i hope my 3rd one be like tat also hheheh..anyway my 2nd one was 3.6kg when she was born natural with no epidural and gas also kena force ...as i need to wait my doc cos my baby wanna come out once i was in labour rm...it was such a breeze..my hubby have no time even 2 register...

JJmon,vincy-don't worry no prob de.. ask ur BB guai guai for the scan okie.. hee..

Wendy-hihi welcome.. u mean which Dr Adrian?

Back