(2008/11) November 2008

Hui & Lovedogs,
same here.. My son also, he will keep making noise at night but with eye close. Recently he make noise up to 5 times per night.. i was so tired.. fall asleep liao and wake up by him, moreover i am a light sleeper.
Maybe your kids is teething? or perhaps dreaming? i suspect my son is teething as he also dun take well in his solid food.

Joyce once they are stable in their walking, u will appreciate it..heehee, cause more independent. Carry lesser cause they will be eager to walk. Provided they dont run aimlessly..hahaha

Bear glad that u c heartbeat..very excited right? btw is fresh bleeding or brown discharge? if fresh bleed..better to request for more jab. It help. Your job veri cool but not suitable for preggie women leh..can go on hosp leave till 12week bo?

Today i ask gynae about my brown discharge, she say is hard to say, sometime is norm , also might be miscarriage..so sianz..I still have brown discharge after eating the pills. I was worried cause my MC is after having brown discharge. but she is nice, issued Hospital Leave so that i can save on my medical leave...

Gals
I was really horrible today. I actually ate quite a lot of chili today, and I ended up with the hot hot feeling in my stomach. Does anyone feel like that too? And for dinner, I actually ate 2 packets of chicken rice. Now I really feel uncomfortable. Not full, but uncomfortable. Really sucky feeling though. Nauseous and tired too. Sigh.

Hi Hui,
Pls add me too!
Edd: 13 Nov
Wks:8
Dr: Lim TC
Hosp: TBC

All ladies,
Went to see the gynae last week (@7th wk),scan showed embryo to be 0.69cm..erhmm was told embryo is a bit small. How abt u ladies' embryo? I m a bit worried.

At the same time,been spotting a bit brown..kind of concerned also...anyone else also the same?

bear,

ur job sounds really interesting! sure better than me sit in office kind. but i agree with vincy that u may not be suitable to perform your normal field duties when preg. can't imagine when u r in your last trimester and still climbing up and down leh.... plus u r experiencing bleeding. did u asked ur gynae could it be due to low placenta? my placenta is low this time again so gynae told me not to panic if i see some spotting. have a talk with ur boss and see whether they can let u do more desk based job during your pregnancy?

joyce,

i heard abt that too...that when they can start walking, will be super busy... i also dunno how as my house is still not "toddler proof" lots of sharp edges etc... ask u ah, can u still "trap" ur boy in the playpen or cot or playyard when they start walking? i can also understand...also experienced those times where they wake up few times a nite... so tiring. worst will be those after wake up, i can't fall back to sleep kind. hope tonite ur boy will sleep through..

vincy,

same question, did u ask ur gynae is it that ur placenta is low lying? good that u r on hospitalisation leave so that u can have more bedrest. hope u have help to look after your elder kids so u can really rest leh...

karen,

i experienced the "hot" feeling in stomach whenever i eat lotsa chilli
happy.gif
normally even if i drink lots of cold water, it will last for at least a day loh.. .2 packets of chicken rice? i think maybe now what u r feeling is bloated? possible to try to get to bed early?

i also feel nausea this pregnancy...no vomiting but appetite and taste buds very strange.. feel like vomiting but nothing comes out kind... feels like shit really... but my 1st preg i got no MS at all... dunno why this time different
sad.gif

Karen,
i know how u feel. i ate mapo tofu for lunch, and tom yam noodles for dinner. hubby said my frequency of eating tom yam abit scary.so i'll try to not have it again e rest of the week.=P but to be honest, my appetite is weird now. is like i noe exactly what i want to eat and everything else pales.

i was also feelin so bloated aft lunch.super uncomfortable. almost like my jeans are too tight. anyway, i noticed i really need to snack lots of not e feeling of nausea kicks in, no vomitin tho.

Bear,
hope you'll have a good rest.

Haru
Yah! Me too! I have to think hard of what I want to eat each meal. A lot of things that come to mind makes me nauseous just by thinking about it.

lovedogs
Do you think we're suffering from heartburns? Which can be common during pregnancies?

Hi ladies,

Vincy, ya this time the discharge was reddish. not brown liao... also i could feel wetness down there so knew that something was wrong.
sad.gif
i cannot go on hospital leave cos i m doing my degree.

Lovedogs, no i didn't ask abt low placenta. Gynae said that prob becos i stood and walked so much the last 2 days that the pressure is pushing onto my cervix. so any slight tear might cause blood to accumulate there. No.. can't ask for deskbound job! I have to do my expts to finish my degree! luckily got some ppl to help and they have been very worried for me. told me to rest while they do the heavy work.

PJ, are u seeing Dr TC Lim from Tow Yung Clinic? if u are, we are seeing the same gynae! he gave me 2 days MC to rest when i was spotting very slightly last wk and also put me on hormone pills. with today's bleeding, the other gynae gave me a jab and extend my supplies of pills. Did he say the small embryo is something to be worried abt?

Karen, same same! The more i think abt wat i wanna eat, the more i dun feel like eating.

Haru, i had a bowl of tom yam soup this aftn. aft that my tummy very uncomfy. not sure if contributed to my cramps but i felt that today's cramps were much more painful.

Thanks amore for adding me in.

Bear, I think you should go on complete bedrest. I had the same and was given hospitalization leave for 16 days and was given jab and pills. Am still on pills have to complete even though stopped for .Do take care and rest well.

Vincy, u take care and rest best not to climb stairs and restrict walking. It might help.

Hi Ladies,
Missed two days of forum and so many things happen. I hope you are all doing well.

Liv, thanks. I will most probably confirm Dr adrian and see him next monday for my second scan. Hopefully I can see the sac and foetus.

Hi Amore, I will update my data once I see my gynae next week.

Hi Bear, pls take care and DUN WALK SO MUCH ANYMORE!!!!!!!!! haha

Hi Karen and Haru
Even though I am most probably in week 4 but I already started to feel sick when I see some of my fav food and I wanted to eat them but just no appetite.

I hope my Gynae can tell me when is my EDD and the number of weeks cause I am such a blunder. I did not record my last menses and when Gynae ask me, I told him I dun remember. Sigh So i have no idea how many weeks I am in now. Gynae says about 4 weeks and he only tell me estimated end of NOV...sigh no date yet....Hope doc can just estimate and let me know soon....

Blessed Mum
Yah, then again, if you get the EDD, it's only a good gauge. It will always change, according to your BB size.

Bear & Vincy
Oh you two better take care and not overexert yourself. Try to have as much bed rest as possible. Now is not the time to play-play.

hello,

Pls help me add mine.
happy.gif

pkum, 28-10-08, 10w, #1, Dr AL Lim, TMC

Ytd, went to my gynea, my bb now is 3.17cm long.. so touched. first time was only 1.04cm. bb's hands moving as if waving to me.

ytd, my mum went to the gynea with me, and bad mouth me... she told the doc that i am very gd life, dun nid to do anything yet always complain not feeling well.. embarassed me haha...

Ladies..Thanks : ) will stick to my bed. hahaha

Val did your bleeding stop completely after the jab & pills? I wonder y mine is on & off..but gynae say is possible.

Bear ,no MC this time round? My last preggie, I had bleeding, gynae put me on hospital leave throught out 1st trimester , jab 3 x a week & hormone pill leh.

Notfated,what is the meaning for CM? hee : )

PJ,My embryo is 1cm @week 7 & 2 days. 0.69cm at Wk7 should be norm! dont worry too much.

Karen ,Aiyo 2 packet of Chicken Rice, scarey..hee
, I feel our tummy will feel better if we eat frequent small meal. I am eating every 2hrs..hee

Lovedogs,
So fast can see low lying placenta? I thought is normally detected at 5mth detail scan..hee, my last preggie I am low.

hi ladies,
i had my first bout of constipation tis morning since taking e antenatal pills.sigh...hubby says we gota get more fruits like guava and papaya. i read that too much bananas not too good for preggie ladies?

hey Bear,
ur job sounds really interesting!just take it easy and not think too much. listen to ur body and rest as much as you can for now ya?=>

Karen/Bear/Blessed Mum,
guess most preggie ladies just love spicy food eh?hahah..Blessed Mum, i had e same. Before i was preggie i found myself shunning sashimi which i used to LOVE and can't bear to the sight of it.

this morning i had some milk and while walking to carpark saw the fried bee hoon stall and was just to hungry and tempting and ended up having a plate myself before going to work. i gota have little bites like every 2 hours now if not e feeling of nausea gets pretty uncomfortable. so last nite i had an orange and later a cup of yogurt while waiting for hubby to go for dinner.

hi Pkum,
haha, i think ur mum is just teasing u.i think we have the "priviledge" to just take it easy whenever we can especially during this period. i stil do all the chores at home myself, but if i really feel tired, i just leave the chores til the next day or ask hubby to help.

PJ
I also a little worried. Seems also like a lot of the BBs are bigger than mine. For example, Pkum's is already 3.17cm while mine's only 2.3cm and I'm only one week behind her. I think I better drink more of Meiji milk.

Hee, I came across a post saying that we mums worry from when we get pregnant to even when we're 80 yo! First worry if the fetus is there, then worry if there is heartbeat, then worry if baby will be normal, etc. So true, right?

hi Vincy, CM means Cervic murcus (hope i spell it correctly)...heehee....u saying u gt brown discharge, so its like menses kind, watery or wat...

hi haru, u can eat banana but oni choose those small size kind, nt those long kind...hope it helps...hee

Notfated..is CM kind. Any diff?

karen 1wk behind diff by 1cm is normal right? my colleague is 1 week behind me her bb is 2mm. heehee ya u are right, neverending of worries...

vincy....haha....i oso gt the same discharge as u, so im oso quite worry, but i didnt see my gynae yet on this...cos i also duno its brownish discharge or yellowish discharge...its kind of dark yellow color...

i seen my gynae about 2 wks ago bt cant detect anything, nt even the sac...

And i realise oni when i hold my bladder for too long than it will hv this discharge, but no smell, so i duno is it gd or bad...and i hv D&C last yr...

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>No. of weeks</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older kids </TD></TR><TR><TD>val</TD><TD>25-10-08</TD><TD>11w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>28-10-08</TD><TD>10w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>amore</TD><TD>03-11-08</TD><TD>9w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Carys, 15mths, 23-12-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD>04-11-08</TD><TD>9w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jovial, 10 months, 17-05-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>babyzel</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD>9w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maggie</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD>9w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian W</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>peggy</TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD>9w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Leow</TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyce</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yu-fei, 15mths, 28-12-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jenn</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei</TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH-TPS</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>haru</TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lovedogs</TD><TD>13-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Tessa, 10mths, 13-05-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>PJ</TD><TD>13-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim TC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>7w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Venice 23 months 29-06-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>liv</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>7w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbhuimin</TD><TD>19-11-08</TD><TD>7w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD>19-11-08</TD><TD>7w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clara, 25mths, 22-02-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>edde</TD><TD>27-11-08</TD><TD>6w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan YG</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Anthea, 12mths, 12-03-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bear</TD><TD>28-11-08</TD><TD>6w</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hope i did not miss anyone out!

bear, ur job sounds very interesting! but pls take care of yourself and rest well.

lovedogs, ya i never feel this way during my previous pregnancy. This time always feel bloated and nausea. Mouth will have a funny taste if i dun munch on anything. But much on this like after that always feel very bloated.

like vincy, i thot low placenta can only know during detailed scan at ard week 20?

Wah!! U ladies so active @ nite wan! Haa!!
Last nite Jovial nvr cry liao..hope he can maintian.. I will do up the table now :D

Lovedogs,
u scroll to end of the thread u see the HELP.. juz click and they will assist u in fonts , color n table
happy.gif

Bear, must really take care, coz your discharge is reddish instead of brown. Nothing is more impt than your bb now, rest more.

Update for Spin..

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> No. of weeks</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> 10w</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>11w</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> 9w</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 15mths 23-12-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> 9w</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 10 months 17-05-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> 9w</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> 8w</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> 9w</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> 9w</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 10 months 05-06-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 10-11-08</TD><TD> 8w</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 15 months 28-12-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 10-11-08</TD><TD> 8w</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>8w</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> 8w </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>8w</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 13-11-08 </TD><TD>8w</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 10months 13-05-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>PJ</TD><TD> 13-11-08</TD><TD> 8w</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim TC</TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD>7w</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 23 months 29-06-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> 7w</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>18-11-08 </TD><TD>7w </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>7w</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 25mths 22-02-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> 5w </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12mths 12-03-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD>6w</TD><TD></TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</td></tr></table>

Hi Amore,

Can add in my name too?
My EDD is 9 Nov and my gynae is Dr Lisa Chin at Gleneagles. This is my second baby
happy.gif
. My boy is named Nathan and he is 16mths old.

Hi Vincy,

I also have brown discharge on and off even though I am on hormone pills. Morning sickness is bad too. I dun remember having all these when i was with my boy too.

bear,

u better take care leh.. i hope ur team mates will help u out to do all the field work...

amore, vincy,

dunno leh, during my last pregnancy and this pregnancy, my gynae can detect where my placenta is in very scan. so from week 7 onwards, he showed me where is the placenta liao..got colour indicator where my placenta is on the screen somemore...and it is near the entrance to the cervix...so its low... my placenta only moved up when i was ard 24 weeks during my last pregnancy. perhaps u can check wif ur gynae next time...

hui,

thanks
happy.gif
i will try it out next time
happy.gif
u so smart
happy.gif

amore,

same same, the taste bud always very strange. until i can't stand the taste of plain water. and after eating, dunno full or not full... whole day i feel so weak and tired.. like shit leh
sad.gif
last pregnancy dun have such feeling at all
sad.gif
u think coz now older? body weaker?

Notfated

Y dont check it out? I ask my gynae yest do i need to rush down to c her if i got brown discharge?

Her reply is , hard to say till we see the scan, cause it might be normal or a missed miscarriage. so she say if you are worried then better come for a scan.

I am paraniod cause my MC is after having Brown Discharge at wk12. So instead of staying at home &amp; ????, I would rather go for a scan.

added dey...

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>No. of weeks</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older kids </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>28-10-08</TD><TD>10w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25-10-08</TD><TD>11w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD>03-11-08</TD><TD>9w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Carys 15mths 23-12-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD>04-11-08</TD><TD>9w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jovial 10 months 17-05-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD>9w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian W</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD>9w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Leow</TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dey</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>9w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Nathan 16mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>9w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayda Aw 10 months 05-06-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yu Fei 15 months 28-12-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei</TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH-TPS</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru</TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD>13-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Tessa 10months 13-05-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>PJ</TD><TD>13-11-08</TD><TD>8w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim TC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>7w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Venice 23 months 29-06-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD>19-11-08</TD><TD>7w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>7w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy</TD><TD>19-11-08</TD><TD>7w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clara 25mths 22-02-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>27-11-08</TD><TD>5w</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan YG</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Anthea 12mths 12-03-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD>28-11-08</TD><TD>6w</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

lovedogs, that is what i thot oso.... now older liao... and we still need to take care of #1... so maybe not enuff rest etc....

aiyo... i sometimes brush teeth oso feel like vomiting!

lovedogs....ya, the feeling is terrible....its like want to vomit, but just nthg wants to come out, my mum kep saying its best to vomit something out, but how??? haiz...

vincy, im seeing my gynae this sat...i did told him before when i go 2 wks ago, tat time its really yellowish discharge, now seems to be slightly darker, bt its not all the time hv, like i say previously, oni when i hold my bladder for too long, than it will hv the discharge...

in fact im scare to look for him lor, cos of my previous case, now very scare lor...and 2 wks ago i see him, can't scan anything, make me so scare lor, gynae say cld be still early, but he did tell me abt ectopic pregnancy...so im worry i will get ectopic pregnancy...im still worry until today...

my previous case ended up D&amp;C is cant detect foetus at all, oni see sac growing and no choice bt to D&amp;C...im worry this time round too...

Lovedogs,
i also.. whole day like wan vomit then very hungry wan ea but eat 1-2 mouth nia wan vomit unless i super craving for that food.

notfated, pls dun hold ur bladder for too long... esp when u are preggy... not very good to u and the foetus.... best is visit the toilet regularly....

amore...yupyup...thanks, noted...im trying my best not to hold too long, sometimes too much work to do, i cant keep on gg toilet so gt to hold...

Hi ladies, just woke up! super exhausted.

Val/Vincy/Blessedmum/Karen/Haru/Amore: thanks so much for ur concern! I know the bb is the most impt thing right now but i am also bound by my degree lor. so happens that i have expts ongoing hence i cannot just abandon everything cos each set of expt takes 8 wks to complete, and also i have to bear in mind the monsoons. a lot of considerations.. actually i was supposed to drill holes in 45 pails today.. hahah.. completely forgot abt the old wives' tale!

There is no way i can be on hospitalisation leave leh... i also think my gynae won't give it to me. U know i keep asking my gynae wat i cannot do.. he kept saying everything can do, just no scuba diving.. so i listened to him and kena bleeding. sigh...

Amore/Hui this is my first bb.. can help me update the table? thanks!

ladies..I heard if MS diff from last preggie, then is opposite sex..if same then is same sex...hahaha, my like same..so i might have another gal...hee

Notfated.. when is yr LMP? my 1st gynae visit around 4wks also cant detect anything. End of 5wks can see the sac, now 7weeks then see the bb &amp; heartbeat. So it might be too early. Sometime my discharge is also very dark yellow to light brown. So it might be normal.

vincy, my LMP is 19th Feb....when i told my gynae abt the discharge, he told me it cld be normal, and ask me to see him this sat...i cant help but worri everyday

Notfated, my CM also very dark... yellowish.. but once brownish i know it is bleeding/spotting liao.. don't hold ur pee! not gd! can get urinary tract infection too! i saw the heartbeat at 5wks 6days...

MS/hunger/vomitting: i basically just no appetite... sometimes think until feel like vomitting.. i think that's my MS... actually i feel worse in the late aftn and early evening.. i got evening sickness!

Vincy, yes drill holes, saw open some of the pails etc etc... i think those pantang mums must be fainting when they see this!

Notfated mine is 8 Feb. U should be 5wks to 6 plus this sat. should be able to c sac or even the bb this sat liao. last visit should be too early.

Notfated, i had spotting at wk 5 exactly aft some gal collided into me really hard.. then was on pills and bedrest till this mon.. aft that i was searching all of s'pore for field equipment, bled again yesterday.. heavier some more...
sad.gif
so injection this time as the ultrasound showed a pool of blood just abv my cervix.

Bear,
done.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> No. of weeks</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> 10w</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>11w</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> 9w</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 15mths 23-12-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> 9w</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 10 months 17-05-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> 9w</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> 8w</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> 9w</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> 9w</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 10 months 05-06-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 10-11-08</TD><TD> 8w</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 15 months 28-12-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 10-11-08</TD><TD> 8w</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>8w</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> 8w </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>8w</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 13-11-08 </TD><TD>8w</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 10months 13-05-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>PJ</TD><TD> 13-11-08</TD><TD> 8w</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim TC</TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD>7w</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 23 months 29-06-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> 7w</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>18-11-08 </TD><TD>7w </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>7w</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 25mths 22-02-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> 5w </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12mths 12-03-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> 6w</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</td></tr></table>

Back