(2008/10) Oct 2008

actually the donkey show is just a hologram of donkey and the humor is more for adults or older kids.. but somehow rianne likes it cause she likes donkey.. for the donkey show it's not so loud. the shrek one is loud.

morning.

collected your little tikes bbq set?

i got my colleague to collect for me. yet to see mine.

heard is pretty small as compare to the kitchen set,

<font color="0000ff">so sorry - have to skip the bday bash - booked mickey mouse show already then realised it clashed w the bday party... pai seh</font>

Bday Bash
Date: 10 Sept
Time: 10 - 3pm (AM) 4pm - 10 pm (PM)

1. eelyn (10sep, AM&amp;PM ok)
2. buffy
3. XY (10sep, AM&amp;PM ok)
4. mint (10sep, AM&amp;PM ok)
5. joanne
6. jjmom
7. jelly (10 Sep, AM or PM)
8. mona
9. ypg

Venue: to check, we going ahead with Mona's?
- Eelyn OK

- jelly ok
- mint ok

Date: Can you ladies please place the preferred timing next to your name?

Theme/activites:
- DIY photoframe
- DIY drama class
- anymore ideas??

BD gift exchange: $30

Food: Potluck

Cake: how abt a BIG 3?
jelly - ok
mint - ok

hi mint - there are weekday shows... but i cant take leave...so must go weekend which are v v booked already...gosh it is so exp.. but to keep him happy lah.. he keeps asking abt it.

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+2">Bday Bash
Date: 10 Sept
Time: 10 - 3pm (AM) 4pm - 10 pm (PM)</font></font>

1. eelyn (10sep, AM&amp;PM ok)
2. buffy (10sep, AM&amp;PM ok)
3. XY (10sep, AM&amp;PM ok)
4. mint (10sep, AM&amp;PM ok)
5. joanne
6. jjmom
7. jelly (10 Sep, AM or PM)
8. mona
9. ypg

Venue: to check, we going ahead with Mona's?
- Eelyn OK
- Buffy ok
- jelly ok
- mint ok

<font color="ff0000">shall we fix it at Mona's then?</font>
Date: Can you ladies please place the preferred timing next to your name?

Theme/activites:
- DIY photoframe
- DIY drama class
- anymore ideas??

BD gift exchange: $30

Food: Potluck

Cake: how abt a BIG 3?
jelly - ok
mint - ok
buffy - ok

R&amp;Rmum,
Yup, she's from Oct08 thread. She's expecting #2 now.

Feeling super tired. This pregnancy for me is different from Marcus. Totally no energy and no appetite. Haiz...

But i want same gender leh. I want a pair.
If this is a girl, then i'll try for #3 coz i think, girls must have sister. Haha...

Joanne,
How's ur detailed scan? U shd know gender by now right? Boy?

xy,
yalor.. u look like u lost weight.. gotta take care of urself.. no appetite also hv to eat..

bday bash,
guess we will go ahead with mona's! even if its the few of us ok? tks mona!!

mummies any of ur tot hv or are developing the 2nd molar? i suspect shawn is developing and it must be pain for him that he din even wan to brush teeth. i try to apply dentinox for him but he jus dun wish to open his golden mouth. how how??

xy, dimple,
the detailed scan was good. yup.. baby is a boy this time. yey! i can close shop after this.. hehe..
happy.gif

Back from lunch and bank.

Damn long wait. The teller counted the cash manually (twice), then used the machine (5times). Then, she called the manager, who manually counted the cash one more time! How efficient is this? Took me more than 30min just to deposit the cash! My legs are aching!

Hi everyone, hope everyone remembers me. Haha it's been along time since I post n come to smh forum. Greetings fr USA, I'm currently in Montereym very nice n cooling place to be for a year, coming back end of the year
sad.gif
how is everyone, so happy to hear so many of u expecting no. 2. Congrats to all of u. Well sad to say, I'm also planning m no.2 here in the US but bb n I not fated to meet. Suffered fr ectopic pregnancy last week, n it was so devastating for me, but all is well already, I hv come to terms with it, n I'm recuperating well at home, to try my next bb in 2 months time. For those who ae expecting, pls spread more baby dust to me,.. Hee hee... Take care n chat again soon....

Hi guys... Beth's gonna start solids soon... anyone knows where to get babycubes, or has second hand ones in relatively good condition to sell me?

I think half of Kate's babycubes have gone missing...

Xyz
I want to gst things but no idea what to get. I want to try the cod liver oil in candy form. Did Jo try any cookies that day we met?

saxo,
as i was doing my 'research' for calcium for regina, i came across an article to not give cod liver oil to kids. actually what kind of supplement are you looking for for jo? let me try and see if i can find the article again.

Saxo,
Nope, dun think so. I didn't bring any cookies that day. Only Mrs Pung shared her yummy earth lollipops.

Let me know if u want any items. I shd be placing orders today.

iherb again...

mummies can intro any multi vit in sweets or gummy bears form? i got one bottle from kiddy palace but the sweet is super medicine taste and S dun like.

xy,

pls help to order the below items.. one each.. thanks
happy.gif

1.Earth's Best, Toothpaste, Free Gum Brush, Strawberry and Banana, 1.6 oz (45 g)
http://www.iherb.com/Earth-s-Best-Toothpaste-Free-Gum-Brush-Strawberry-and-Banana-1-6-oz-45-g/17265?at=0

2.Earth's Best, Crunchin' Grahams, Honey Sticks, 5.3 oz (150 g)
http://www.iherb.com/Earth-s-Best-Crunchin-Grahams-Honey-Sticks-5-3-oz-150-g/26086?at=0

3. Earth's Best, Tots, Organic Apple Peach Banana Juice, 4 Boxes, 4.23 fl oz (125 ml) Each
http://www.iherb.com/Earth-s-Best-Tots-Organic-Apple-Peach-Banana-Juice-4-Boxes-4-23-fl-oz-125-ml-Each/25917?at=0

4. Yummy Earth, Organic Lollipops, 50 Pops, 12.3 oz (349 g)
http://www.iherb.com/Yummy-Earth-Organic-Lollipops-50-Pops-12-3-oz-349-g/10888?at=0

cheerbear
my thots on multivits... they all taste somewhat like that leh ... that is why for R, i give only liquid vit c after i was recommended to it...

saxo
the only cookies R likes is the earth's best snackin blueberry fruit hearts and the sesame street graham cracker in cheddar.

she is also munching the gerber tomato garden munchies... that is a snack though...

jelly (still not used to ur mrspung nick :p

oh so they all taste the same.. i thot only the one that i bought is like that.. hmmm if thats the case i will continue on my childlife vit syrup.

S dun like the blueberry fruit hearts and got sick of the graham cracker... so now going to change to honey sticks. anyway i find that he get sick of things/food very fast.. the most can last one mth plus then he sick of it liao.. dunno y.

Back