(2008/10) Oct 2008

eelyn
K will do fine... maybe the next time, schedule for a pedi or mani while waiting for her!

re: the very hungry caterpillar
mommies who are bringing your tods to the show, i think you will love it!

JTS: it's good if you can read these 3 books to your kid - all by eric carle, of course...
1. The little cloud
2. The mix up chameleon
3. The very hungry caterpillar

enjoy!

vanilla,
lol ur hubs very funny :p

christina, R&R, dimple,
tks for the advice.. will put on my happy face tmr!

jelly,
haha so tempted to go.. but my last 2 manis didnt last me 2 days.. such a waste of $.. been tempted to go for a massage 2 doors down.. but i couldnt settle my own nerves! haha i was checking the class every 10 15 mins :p

hungry caterpillar,
we're going on friday!

mummies can i check do any1 of u know when is the SSO baby xmas concert.. think is ard nov/dec but i cant find it in sistic web leh.

cheerbear
its in november. u shd look for more info in sep. now too early

i bias now... after watching the very hungry caterpillar, i don't want to watch local productions... lol...

r&r,
i'm in the list of those preggers too.. in my 5th month now..
happy.gif

wan chuen,
yup. ms better. but somehow i'm still not gaining as much weight as i'm supposed to.

hungry caterpillar,
oh dear! rianne would have liked to watch that. looked at sistic just now. it's fully booked. too bad. i hope they come back again next year.

Hi mummies,
For vitamins that can't be found on iherb, which other website would you recommend? drugstore.com or ...?

hungry caterpillar,
i loved it.. it was simple done so right! kaitlyn loved the little cloud.. she got scaredy cat halfway through mixed up chameleon.. complaining music too loud.. doesnt help we were near the speakers.. n i thought we were "safe" cos i chose seats further from the stage..

<font color="0077aa">Vanilla: LOL...

Eelyn: C was complaining that the music was too loud from Lion King. When the hubs asked which plays she like best. She said Lion King, Gruff and then this.

She's still in her Simba phase 'cos the musical was really damn good. The hubs said she has expensive taste! lol</font>

3rd Bday Bash

Date: 10 Sept ok?? Say 5pm? or 11am
looks like most ppl indicate mid sep ok.. shall we fix it on 10 Sep?

1. eelyn (10sep, 11am)
2. buffy (Early to mid Sept OK, beginning Nov ok too)
3. XY (30Aug (Hari Raya Tue), 3rd/4th sep, 10th/11th Sep)
4. mint
5. joanne
6. jjmom (3rd/4th sep, 10th/11th Sep)
7. jelly (any date ok)
8. mona (any date ok)
9. ypg (any date ok)
10. vanilla (10 Sep 11am)

Venue: to check, we going ahead with Mona's?
- Eelyn OK
- vanilla OK

Date: Can you ladies please place the dates preferred next to your name?

Theme/activites:
- DIY photoframe
- DIY drama class
- anymore ideas??

BD gift exchange: $30

Food: Potluck

Cake: ??

Need to book the function room 30 days in advance so need to confirm the date and timing by 1st week of August.
The timing for function room is from 10 - 3pm OR 4pm - 10 pm.

Just came back from 2 weeks holiday going back to my hometown.

Congrats XY, when will be the due date?
Congrats for Joanne, Tracy n Cheerbear also
happy.gif

buffy,
lol.. but C was just complaining rite.. not scared of it that she wants to go home.. hubby was just asking if we shld bring K to lion king.. i said if she wants to go home when it starts how? so far we've been to 4 plays.. and she always says she wants to go home.. but at least these shows are short so i can drag the process through.. how long is the lion king?

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+0">3rd Bday Bash </font></font>

<font color="0000ff">Date: 10 Sept
Time: 10 - 3pm (AM) 4pm - 10 pm (PM)

1. eelyn (10sep, AM&amp;PM ok)
2. buffy
3. XY
4. mint
5. joanne
6. jjmom
7. jelly
8. mona
9. ypg
10. vanilla (10 Sep, AM)

- Eelyn OK
- vanilla OK

Date: Can you ladies please place the preferred timing next to your name?

Theme/activites:
- DIY photoframe
- DIY drama class
- anymore ideas??

Cake: how abt a BIG 3?
</font>

3rd Bday Bash

Date: 10 Sept

2. buffy
3. XY
4. mint
5. joanne
6. jjmom
7. jelly (10 Sep, AM or PM)
8. mona
9. ypg
10. vanilla (10 Sep, AM)

- Eelyn OK
- vanilla OK
- jelly ok

Theme/activites:
- DIY photoframe
- DIY drama class
- anymore ideas??

jelly - ok

Was just idly imagining.

Now they celebrate their 3yo bd bash. When they are 12, will there going to be one? It's going to be super cool, but how will the children think? Or when they're 16? Will they think so cool, friends for 16 years, or will they think it's so lame?

I personally think it's so cool! Then again, maybe generation gap!

R&amp;R,
tks for asking. it was only 3 days.. n she cries everyday on and off.. tmr is her 4th day. we've been talking to her alot more and i think she knows what to expect.. so hopefully it'll be better tomorrow, which is her 4th day.

saxo,
lol.. u got me thinking.. she's sooo sticky to me now.. n i get so sick of it at times.. but the day will come when she wouldnt want me hanging ard....... then i would wish she wants me.. vicious cycle huh..

friends - my "oldest" frens and i have known each other for 24 yrs! i think it is tough to keep friendship throughout the yrs esp with so many things happening - courtship, marriage, children, work....i hope E will have long term frens like i do or even longer.. haha since toddler age?

Eelyn - me and my fren were just talking abt it during lunch. She said she is sleeping w her boy - like me.. so i told her..lets indulge in this cos how long more would they want to sleep w us, snuggle next to us.. haha maybe next yr they dun want us to hug and kiss them liao.

Haha... i knew my best friend when i was 6.

I'm guessing... if the kiddos remain as friends, by 12, or 16, there maybe a mass b'day, parents pay, but kids attending w/o us.

mummies, do you know roughly the life span of skin care products that manufactured in year 2008.

i happened to have a btl of J&amp;J daily UV lotion. i saw the manufacturing date is in July 2008. i wonder when is it expiring. having a hard time to contact J&amp;J customer care.

r&amp;r,
not really sure. but my SIL always tell me that if it's not watery (the water hasn't separated from the cream) and if the color hasn't change still can use

<font color="0000ff">buffy,
Thanks for the link. Puts my my mind at ease. But I've seen lots of kids who have never moved on to the 4th stage.

r&amp;r mum,
they would have a shelf life of 3 years if unopened. But once opened, usually it's about 18 months. </font>

rd Bday Bash

2. buffy
3. XY
4. mint (10sep, AM&amp;PM ok)
5. joanne
6. jjmom
8. mona
9. ypg
10. vanilla (10 Sep, AM)

- Eelyn OK
- vanilla OK
- jelly ok
- mint ok

Theme/activites:
- DIY photoframe
- DIY drama class
- anymore ideas??

jelly - ok
mint - ok

Bday Bash

2. buffy
3. XY (10sep, AM&amp;PM ok)
4. mint (10sep, AM&amp;PM ok)
5. joanne
6. jjmom
8. mona
9. ypg
10. vanilla (10 Sep, AM)

- Eelyn OK
- vanilla OK
- jelly ok
- mint ok

Theme/activites:
- DIY photoframe
- DIY drama class
- anymore ideas??

jelly - ok
mint - ok

thanks mummies for the reply.

i took a closer look at the bottle.

production date is back in 2007. i think i better throw it away.

<font color="ff0000">mummies who are waiting for the Huggies BBQ set. have you collected yours?</font>

Yah Kate is SO sticky now. When we r at food court and I want to go buy some food, tell her to stay with say hubby or mil, I'm just going to walk like 10m away she will go Mameeeeee i want to gooooooooooo with this I'm going to cry face... Busy tahan! But I guess better than not close at all.

Marcus everyday tell me he dun want go school, want to go shopping.

When i reply him that i need to go work and earn money so that we can go shopping buy food, toys etc, he'll reply me : Take from daddy!!!

Faint ah.

dimple,
same with rianne. i have to ask hubby to order my food cause she will make a fuss if i go away. other than that, i have to take her with me.

xyz,
hahaha.. marcus so cute!

R&amp;Rmom,
yeah! thanks for the heads up!
do u rem what is their operating hours? wonder if they r open on sun?

I'm going to USS tmw! coy family day so free admission.
happy.gif

Bringing Kate, since baby Beth wouldn't know how to appreciate anything there.

Mummies who went, what's fun there for our tods?

I think I'll go to the ferris wheel and spend most of our time at madagascar and far far away land...
dunno whether kate will protest at the other shows etc since she's a scaredy cat who doesn't like loud noises.

dimple,
for rianne, she likes the shrek and the donkey show. also the madagascar merry go round...
happy.gif
enjoy... rianne had fun there too.. wish i could go again..

really? ok cool. I'm going to prioritise those.

was wondering whether she'd find the donkey and shrek shows too loud, cos the brochure keeps says that loud music loud effect etc etc.

but if mild rianne likes them, then hopefully kate does too!

Back