(2008/10) Oct 2008

sax,
i didn't experience that with R too. yah. it's scary especially since i'm out with R.

mint,
i usually bring an umbrella but it's not much help with the weather.

<font color="0077aa">Saxo: think that person is renowned in our thread. And over one cupcake. *faint*

Joanne: speak to your gynae about it, no joke. Take care

Mummies: mass BD bash, confirmed? I will go hunt for pressie already cos I prefer to start early. I think I will be getting books since it's unisex and I love books shopping! Hur hur.. So XYZ if you henge heng drew the books, don't scold me!</font>

<font color="0077aa">Mint, I just woke from my nap because I kena stressed by Saxo. LOL... Working on my CL unit now. You preparing too issit? LOL

Our thread is so quiet these days, nothing much for her to read silently. LOL... I didnt sign up for the mass bash then but I remember her very vividly. :p</font>

Joanne,
I had one or two occurrences with fainting spell during my first pregnancy.

It was some time between 3rd to 5th month and I wasn't aware that I was pregnant then.

Don't worry too much over it.

buffy,
yup. i spoke to my gynae about it during my previous visit. cause i totally blacked out. but lucky i was at home then. but after the blood test everything was normal. so i'm guessing it's the weather. will talk to him about it when i go this thurs.

rains,
thanks! i won't usually worry about it if not for me being with R and we were outside.

7/7 thur lunch,
oooh. so want to go.. but have gynae appointment that day.

halo mummies

let me share a happy news on this blue blue monday.. shawn promoted to big bro
happy.gif

joanne,
take care.. i do hv fainting spells when i was preg with shawn and my gynae advice me not to walk or stand too long coz the blood cant flow to head and there comes the fainting spells. so u rest more k.

Hi Xy!
Well, as you can see I don't even get the time to visit this thread very often anymore...LOL. I resigned from my job to spend the next two years at home because one toddler and one baby is too much for my helper to manage!

But I am savouring my time with Benji especially because he will be my last baby...
happy.gif
I thought I more or less got things figured out with Julian, but Benji is totally different in habits and personality...ha ha! Learning all over again.

Bigflamingo,

haha...

Oh yes... 1st b'day bash at Gymboree, i recalled u were a last min add in. Jules cupcake was some other kid's name iirc.

Time really flies. Now we are in the midst of planning the 3rd BD bash.

Hi everyone! I'm back at work!

haha i think i remember the cupcake saga also. first can make it, then cannot make it, etc etc...

7/7 Thur lunch
1. XY + Marcus
2. Eelyn + K?
3. Saxo + Jo?
4. Mrs Pung (pass iherb)
5. Dimpletot only

Raffles City again?

Joanne,

take care. I had 2 fainting spells during my last preg. almost blacked out - good thing the first time my colleagues were with me (think the hawker centre was too stuffy), and the second time my hubby was with me.

cheer bear

congrats! how many weeks now?

xy,
thanks
happy.gif

time really flies.. seems like only ytd we did the 1st bday bash.. still rem me and jolly were the main organisers with lots of help from other mummies as well.
Well... i think all mummies attended the 1st bday bash will agree with me that apart from the "happening story" we did had a fun time..

dimpletot,
thanks
happy.gif
now ard 12wk still got long way to go..

jus a little kpo news.. another mummy also same as me but as to who is she.. wait for her to say bah.. maybe some of u already knew it
happy.gif

3rd Bday Bash

Date: <font color="ff0000">10 Sept ok?? Say 5pm? or 11am</font>
looks like most ppl indicate mid sep ok.. shall we fix it on 10 Sep?

1. eelyn (sep + beginning of nov)
2. buffy (Early to mid Sept OK, beginning Nov ok too)
3. XY (30Aug (Hari Raya Tue), 3rd/4th sep, 10th/11th Sep)
4. mint
5. joanne
6. jjmom (3rd/4th sep, 10th/11th Sep)
7. jelly (any date ok)
8. mona (any date ok)
9. ypg (any date ok)

Venue: to check, we going ahead with Mona's?
- Eelyn OK

Date: Can you ladies please place the dates preferred next to your name?

Theme/activites:
- DIY photoframe
- DIY drama class
- anymore ideas??

BD gift exchange: $30

Food : Potluck

Mrs Pung,
What time does R class on sats end?

3rd Bday Bash

Date: 10 Sept ok?? Say 5pm? or 11am

1. eelyn (sep + beginning of nov)
4. mint
5. joanne
7. jelly (any date ok)
8. mona (any date ok)
9. ypg (any date ok)
10. vanilla (10 Sep 11am)

- Eelyn OK
- vanilla OK

Theme/activites:
- DIY photoframe
- DIY drama class
- anymore ideas??

Food : Potluck

Hi mummies!
After 38 weeks 2 days, I'm going to deliver tonight via scheduled csect. However my mind is more on Dylan than #2 right now as I don't know how he'll feel being arranged to stay at my mum's for the very 1st time tonight. Definitely looking forward to seeing the new member but just can't keep my mind off Dylan and also dreading confinement in this horrid weather!

Cheerbear,

Congrats! How far along are you in your preg now? I know who you are talking about! Haha!

elch
congrats in advance and have fun with baby! wow, this time last year i was waiting for sydney's birth too... wait until neck long long ... now he is turning one!

hv fun with your little girl!

cheerbear
congrats. so do u know if u r hvg a boy or girl?

bigflamingo
life's good with two, isnt it? hee

3rd Bday Bash

Date: 10 Sept ok?? Say 5pm? or 11am

1. eelyn (10sep, 11am)
4. mint
5. joanne
7. jelly (any date ok)
8. mona (any date ok)
9. ypg (any date ok)
10. vanilla (10 Sep 11am)

- Eelyn OK
- vanilla OK

Theme/activites:
- DIY photoframe
- DIY drama class
- anymore ideas??

Food: Potluck

Cake: ??

Ya XY,
time flies. It was some other kid's name but I was glad to join in at the last min so I didn't mind at all.
Jelly,
Ha, life with two sure is challenging! Last time my hubs and I could take turns looking after Jules while the other rests, now it's zero rest and one each! Still I am glad to have two but definitely I need to videotape our tired faces to remind ourselves not to make any more babies! Kekeke. Btw, what's with you and xy and the change of names?

bigflamingo,
i know what u mean! and i've got no help! not yet anyway.. getting help soon.. hope i can find a good one..

cheerbear,
congrats again!

elch,
gongxi! cant wait to see pics!

7/7 Thur lunch
1. XY + Marcus
2. Eelyn + K?
3. Saxo + Jo?
4. Mrs Pung (pass iherb)
5. Dimpletot only

Dimpletot : Raffles City again?
XY : i dun mind. Watami??

bigflamingo
i'm just happy that sydney is finally turning 1yo! woohoo! till date, i dun think #2 comes any easier cos both kids are so different.

hee, no real reason to changing my nick on smh... just for fun actually...

XY,
Sure!

Jelly, bigflamingo, eelyn,
Thanks! This 2nd time round is definitely easier. At least from the delivery experience till now.

7/7 Thur lunch
1. XY + Marcus
2. Eelyn + K?
3. Saxo + Jo?
4. Mrs Pung (pass iherb)
5. Dimpletot only

dimple: Sure!

7/7 Thur lunch
1. XY + Marcus
2. Eelyn + K?
3. Saxo + Jo?
4. Mrs Pung (pass iherb and maybe lunch too)
5. Dimpletot only

jelly: yep, watami ok

7/7 Thur lunch
1. XY + Marcus
2. Eelyn + Kaitlyn
3. Saxo + Jo?
4. Mrs Pung (pass iherb and maybe lunch too)
5. Dimpletot only

jelly: yep, watami ok
eelyn: k

Jellypurin and elch,
actually I mean labour is easier and faster. It should have been very easy for me with Ben but dumbass me chose to be induced as I was already 5 cm dilated but no real contraction pains when I reach the hospital. Induced and without epidural is hooooorible! Still he came out twice as fast too! To think I could have gone home and waited instead... Haiz!

Eelyn, ya man. Different baby all different problems!

<font color="aa00aa">hi mummies,

i have some qns to ask.

my friend gave birth this am due to water bag burst. yesterday ard 8pm she has some yellowish discharge &amp; she told me that her panty was wet. so she rushed in to Mt A. nurse checked her said waterbag ok. dilated 3.5 cm &amp; also she is running fever. but they asked her to go home.

i was wondering why the nurse asked her to go home when this mummy to be is running fever. plus she is already 3.5 cm dilated. shouldn't they asked her to stay in the hospital?
</font>

sorry read post wrongly just.

the nurse shld have kept her in hosp cos by having a fever means that she cld be having infection. If i were ur fren, i wld have called my gynae in.. only if gynae say ok then i will go home.

Infection will harm the unborn child plus risks premature birth.

I think ur fren can file a complaint to the hosp. It is negligence

hmm... yellowish discharge should not be water bag fluid cos that's clear...

if 3.5cm dilated can stay already. last time for kate i 1.5cm dilated at Mt A also they let me stay.

So what time did she go back to the hospital since she gave birth this AM?

<font color="aa00aa">vanilla &amp; dimpletot,

8.30pm she reached Mt A. Called gynae Dr Woodworth. Advised by him to go down to Mt A's Emergency.

9.45pm Midwife at the Emergency Ward asked her to go her even though my friend was down with fever &amp; was 3.5 cm dilated. But gynae din appeared at all.

i sms her told her tat i m afraid she might have infection. she was given some medication to eat at home for her fever.

3.20am my friend sms me. said her waterbag burst.

5.00am she gave birth.

i did mentioned to her that why they asked her to go home when she is running fever. i really don't understand.
</font>

hi R&amp;R -- i am not a medical person but i think in this whole process it seems like her gynae PLUS the nurse are in a "heck care" attitude. is it a premature birth?

Back