(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="0077aa">Just received a call from Health Promo Board. They called up because C has not gotten her MMR jab, which of course, is a compulsory jab. Said if C does not take it, cannot go P1. And once she takes it, she will receive some certificate. I was like HUH? SHE'S NOT EVEN 2.5YO. P1 is years down. And she said "oh, no need to wait until last min." I replied "well, I have YEARS, not just minutes.". Faint...

Is there any other tot that has not taken it yet?</font>

buffy
mine. cos my PD says can take b4 going to p1. best to take abt 5yo. however, sm kindies requires the kid to take mmrv already b4 enrollment. hvg said that, do it early b4 they resist... i am bringing R in oct after her 3rd bday.

<font color="0077aa">So C is not alone. I am also trying to hold on for a while because of the mixed reports on the side effects. But originally, it was because C was allergic to eggs, hence we could not even take it.

Now that she has outgrown it, I just wanted to hang on for a bit 'cos each time I want to bring her in, she is down with a cold / cough, etc.</font>

Buffy
I dun think it's an issue. Even my pd says this can hold. Also it's BS. I know sm kids that do not hv vaccination cert n can still go p1. Sm of their jabs also not taken. I think moh damn ks.

Hi mummies,

Saw that you're talking about MMRV. First dose supposed to be between 1-1.5 years. Booster for V (varicella/chickenpox) can be 2.5-5 years.

Just to share: There are concerns that MMR can cause autism, but it has been shown recently that the study was flawed/biased. Chickenpox vaccine is not compulsory, but good to have as it protects against shingles later in life (which can happen if previously infected with chickenpox).

<font color="0000ff">Jelly,

Just saw that you are paging for me lol ;p~

Okie, my order :

lil nonya order :

1.blue kebaya and pink saraong - size 2-3 years old (little doggie)
2.turqoise kerbaya x 2. Pink sarong x 1 - size 2 (2-3yrs) (Daisybuttons)
3.dark pink kebaya + turquoise sarong - size 2-3 (ruffles)
4. blue kebaya and pink saraong - size 3-4 years old (buffy)
5. green kebaya and pink saraong - size 2 (jjmom)
6. dark pink kebaya + turquoise sarong - size 1 (jjmom)
7. blue kebaya + pink sarong - size 2 (jjmom)
8. dark pink kebaya + turquoise sarong - size 4 (jjmom)
9. blue kebaya + pink sarong - size 5 (jjmom
10. Blue Kebaya + Pink Sarong - Size 2 (bluey)

Thanks
happy.gif

</font>

Re: Sarong Kebayas

Mommies, i had placed order with my friend. Final price is $1 off from the total. Not alot but like what little doggie said, take it as discount off postage...

All orders confirmed. Pls trf to my DBS Sav Plus 0151037424 and i will trf to her.

I will also self collect from her. Once i collected the loot will PM all of you.
3.dark pink kebaya + turquoise sarong - size 2-3 (ruffles)

JJmom,

d u happen to call me on sat? i had saved ur no. in my old phone... so it's not in my iphone... sms back the no. but no reply too...

luckyvitamin shipping is mad high!
I tried to order before. 8pound of items, shipping and handling will cost USD100!!! Madness. Also, they use their own exchange rate and now... the rate they are using is 1.34. Double madness.

Iherb, DHL shipping, 20pounds only cost USD20.

Vpost expert
When u all spree from US site, how much is shipping? Iherb DHL direct shipping charges are pretty reasonable. if buy alot, it's like USD1 per pound (0.5kg).
I wonder if vpost cheaper. I never tried vpost before. Looks complicated. all those estimation and volumetric weight calculations.
I prefer sites that calculate and do direct shipping. This way... i know exactly how much before i click CHECK OUT.
I dun like surprises, esp those that need me to pay more $$.

xy
dun use vpost...
urs is damn cheap liao... i think also bcos iherb ships loads out and their rate is super competitive... vpost is super ex... sm more got base charge...

Ya... i also think so.

My fav online clothing/shoes shops are Gojane.com (shipping based on amount u check out. USD200 of goods, shipping is USD45). Sure within S$400 to avoid GST.

Another is ASOS. Esp when they have free international shipping. Haha...

ON/GAP, i see, but dare not buy... coz dunno how much shipping will be.

xy, o so iherbs will tell u the total US$ cost at check out. think this is better.like u say no surprise.

when they say free international shipping, do it really means free shipping to singapore? we juz paid our goods price?

i also heard vpost is very exp and they can lost ur parcel one...so better stick to DHL.

those are sites that i visit pre-Marcus days.
Aw... i miss wearing my 4 inch high heels.
Now... i like cannot balance in them anymore. Haiz... limiting myself to more comfy flats, or 3.5inch max.

Mrs Pung,
ASOS free international shipping now. Plus pound is weak(er). Can consider getting some.

little doggie,
so far, only ASOS (selling clothings/shoes/accessories) have free international shipping.

The rest, only free domestic (ie within USA) shipping.

Yes, iherb will calculate and advise total before i submit payment details.

You gals are a real fun bunch.

I just logged in to have a minute's breather and I am cracking up reading all your comments on shopping lobangs &amp; finally job opportunities at My Kenteen
happy.gif
(No offence hor .. just found it damn cute ...hahahah)

Buffy, jelly,
during p1 registration, we do check that the vaccination has been taken. R took hers after she turned 2. Pd's advice was to take it before she starts school.

Buffy. *RAISE hands and Legs*. Jaz has not taken her MMR. only need to take before P1. I am considering letting her take the mumps or measles only in fact....i dun rem which one is the compulsory one... actually MMR is not compulsory...only mumps or measles is.

XY, yes mam!! I replied email oredi mam!!!

3.dark pink kebaya + turquoise sarong - size 2-3 (ruffles) - Paid

3.dark pink kebaya + turquoise sarong - size 2-3 (ruffles) - Paid
4. blue kebaya and pink saraong - size 3-4 years old (buffy) - paid

halo mummies

TGIF
happy.gif

xy,
thanks for the iherb.. sorry din hv time to sit and chat to catch up.

bluffy and jelly,
so surprise to see both of u on my way back to office ytd.. din know your will meet to eat at bugis.. next time jio me along k :p

cheerbear
such a coincidence! was going to ta bao lunch this nice black pepper beef rice and happen to see buffy so we sat down for lunch.

rice was damn yum, next time we meet to eat!

Now no promo leh.
And alot of things OOS.

Which items do u have ur eyes on??
5% or 6% off ok to proceed?
DHL shipping also no promo pricing.
That time March had 33% off shipping charges.

xy
oh ya hor... i may go but will do 20 Jul as it is Syd's actualy bday so i don;t mind bringing the kids out for a celebration and a play
happy.gif

Back