(2008/10) Oct 2008

little nonya outfits
1.blue kebaya and pink saraong - size 2-3 years old (little doggie)
2.turqoise kerbaya x 2. Pink sarong x 1 (Daisybuttons)

Hi jelly, do u happen to know if the turqoise and blue same or different? tot i saw two diff shades in her web...

Buffy, hahaha private date!!! lets discuss on whatsapp then...

<font color="0000ff">Xy,

Will tt u either tonight or by tmr
happy.gif
dun hang pig head hor hahaha

Jelly,

I want to order the peranakan set!!! wait till my hb sees it, he's going to kill me hahaha ;p~

</font>

<font color="0000ff">Jelly,

U veri bad leh, always tempting us!! ;p~~~

Soleil,

No 3! No. 3! hee hee..

dun say that boys oso can doll up mah...having a gal means spending a lot more of $$ leh ;p

</font>

Looks like i helped "promote" the lil nonya set. Haha... But it's really very pretty. Hope the details and workmanship is as good as the pictures.

chinese learning
Mummies, a few questions. How do I search for Chinese books for our toddlers?

Also, where can I get the penmanship for chinese characters? Like, ren (people). Stroke 1, stroke 2 so that our children can imitate the strokes?

Hubby said R not girly enough for the little nyona outfit. Sad but true! Can imagine her ripping her skirt when she breaks into a run.

Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 4:33 pm:       
little nonya outfits
3.dark pink kebaya + turquoise sarong - size 2-3 (ruffles)

Thanks Mint! Rainbow fish is actually a very good production... It was Jov's first show when he was 2. And we still play the cd now and then. nice songs too! but i somehow still dun quite agree with the friendship morals from the play....hhmmm....

but still tempted to bring Jaz hahhahaa!!!

Mint,
Playtime Zoo is in Oct. Abit far to plan now. Haha... which date u looking at? Weekday again?

Peter &amp; Blue forest,
The admission rules are ironic!
But it looks interesting!

<font color="0077aa">ok, i am v tempted to do the "alicia" thing and buy 2 - 3 sets but I am controlling myself... lol...

4. blue kebaya and pink saraong - size 3-4 years old (buffy) </font>

<font color="0077aa">OMG, V, you know which buttons to press lah! faint! from the same seller? can share link? u buying? </font>

<font color="0077aa">XY ENG! Idea is get the man to pay for this. I am just trying to curb the 3 to 4 figure spend each month on HS stuff + books and all. faint... plus I have my eye on iPad 2 so haha... need to curb for a bit. Sigh... have to physically remove the IB token and the plastic pieces from my wallet man... </font>

JJmom,
Haha... she really loves elmo eh.
Now no special promo on discount or shipping on iherb. Plus, a lot of items are OOS. Haiz...

<font color="0000ff">lil nonya order :

2.turqoise kerbaya x 2. Pink sarong x 1 - size 2-3 (Daisybuttons)
4. blue kebaya and pink saraong - size 3-4 years old (buffy)
5. green kebaya and pink saraong - size 3-4 years old (jjmom)</font>

Xy,
ya oct too far off to decide now. But I'm ok to go for weekends.

Ruffles,
not sure if you've read the story but I do agree with daisy. Just because rainbow fish didn't share her scales, the other fish did not want to be friends with her and after she gave a shiny scale to each of the fish they all played with her. So in a sense she had to bribe them to gain friends.

Xy,
I saw her last bp but was sceptical cos not sure if it was a con job. But I think some mummies emailed to those who bought and they got their tickets. I'm also tempted but what do I do with 8 USS tickets?

Re: tmr's lunch
besides jelly's and jjmom's crayons, anything else that I need to bring for anyone?

<font color="0077aa">Mint, I have not replied to you but yes, the 2 items are correct. I will pick up my loot separately from you as I will not be able to join you girls for tmr's lunch. </font>

Mint,
Ya... the BP seller is a new nick. How can she have any satisfied customers leh? Wonder how real the deal is.

8 USS tickets... hmm... sell it?

afternoon mommies

wah, we all talking about the plays again... hee... tempted to join all of you but i guess the dates are a little far out so will kiv

JTS: chinese materials for our tods
was out meeting a client and saw a mini book fair at the atrium. bought some books for R &amp; S and a set of VCDs - shi wan ge wei shen mo... v gd value!

Hi mummies,

Have not posted here for a long time though had been a silent reader all these while.

Just to check with mummies who are commuting by bus/train with tods, are your tods still travelling foc or do you pay child fare for them?

Ruffles and XY, haha actually the rainbow fish shared his glittery shiny scales in the end. somehow he can pluck them out wor heee...

actuallty the play was a bit diff from the book. i do agree with mint its like bribing for friends in the book. but in the book rainbow fish was very rude and arrogant in the beginning, also not right heee. but in the play, i rem there was a scene where the rainbow fish has to go AROUND APOLOGISING for not sharing her scales with little blue. she has to apologise and those fish have to forgive her! wah lau...cannot stand leh. why must apologise? its not easy to be generous true, and one shld share. but apologise for not sharing? so that they will talk to her? not a nice message....

but again, the play, music, catchy songs...worth watching heeee..

buffy
u hv it? i will watch w R this week. i guess C must njoyed it!

daisy
i didnt check the contents yet leh... i just bought cos it was on clerance

十万个为什麽
i love watching it on TV last time. I;ve seen the DVD selling at those DVD shops, but not cheap.

How much did u pay?

I love the tortise!

xy
it's $62/set... i saw the content... ther is 8 vcds and 8 workbooks... quite good value...

re: little nonya
that's all? i will send an email to my friend if there are no more orders
happy.gif

Back