(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="119911">forest>> hai this kind of office, no wonder u ask me dun go in :p

bluey>> wat happened?? take care ya? dun get so stressed.

rebecca>> is it worse than ur other 2 children's case last time? i always thot subsequent kids will get easier ...!
</font>

Bluey.. what happen???

Forest.. I hope my bb really can hear me asking him to be out later.. at least 1-2 weeks later...

Can feel of tightness leh.. wonder if it's contraction... but not regular lah..

whitepaper
thanks for the advises
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Trace,

She really pretty meh?? I think her lips too big for a gal leh, every time i take a picture of her, all i can see is her lips and nothing else. Hehe i think she has her Daddy's lips, cos my two elder kids lips are smaller when they were born.

JusUs,

Sembamed is very good for baby with sensitive skin and ecezema. My first daughter has ecezema and can't use any usual brand like JJ/kodomo and her PD recommended it. It's quite ex though so unless your bb has sensitive skin or allergy, if not just normal bath gel like JJ milk bath will do.

</font>

<font color="0077aa">Juz Us,</font>
<font color="#7E354D"> hmm.. actually ok la.. juz that coz my Erin suck more times n longer den my #2. so like dis lor. but drinkin wise, Erin is doin well. juz that my nipple suffer lor.. but nvm la.. for the sake of her, i sacrifice lor... no choice. all mummies wan to gve our lil ones the BEST ma!! ^_^</font>

Rebecca

I really admire you. You are young, with 3 kids, and always so cheerful and looks on the bright side. You really can take things in your stride. Nothing seems to affect you. Well done!!!
happy.gif

<font color="119911">cupidangel>> wow! still u can do natural w/o epi! u are one brave mummy
happy.gif

whitepaper, cupidangels>> oic, ya i wanted to get J&amp;J too. but nvm buy sebamed liao
happy.gif
will monitor and see if is too foamy not. thanks for the tips
happy.gif
hai me now feeling crampy and backache
sad.gif

cupidangels>> kissable lips is good~!! sexy like angelina jolie! next time u nid to chase boys away with sticks le!
happy.gif

trace>> i been craving Kenny rogers corn muffins leh
sad.gif
but all the outlets quite inconvenient for me.. hai but i feel like eating b4 i deliver leh
sad.gif
wait confinement darn cham one hahaha i sound like a greedy mama

tweety>> tightness will come qite some time b4 labour. dun worry too much ok? let nature take its course ba
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">hi mummies</font>
tml ll start ML so tdy is damn busy to clear all the work. i thk tml then can catch up all the post le

<font size="+1">mousebb</font>
tdy u should enjoy every meal, wish u have smooth delivery tml yah!! </font>

<font color="119911">bbgoh>> look forward to u starting ML, haha then can be like me, idle idle that time come here and chit chat
happy.gif
</font>

Juz Us.. my mum just went to Taiwan yesterday for holiday wor... I really scare my bb choose to come now... hee...

bb bath:
I bought kodomo leh.. I think sebamed is ex lor..

Rebecca.. u really wei da wor... hope I can be so energetic and optimistic like u...

<font color="#7E354D">whitepaper,
no la.. i hve my weak n down spirit too. but juz keep tellin myself that all dis is worth it de. n it benefits nt juz to me alone. to my gal gal too. den ok liao lor.. sum more lookin at her brighten up my days. n she gve me the power to sacrifice my 'pain' de lor... ^_^ </font>

<font color="0077aa">Tweety,</font>
<font color="#7E354D"> aiyo.. i nt wei da la.. all the mummies here are wei da de la.. nt juz me alone la... sum more, i dun tink i fit in the 'wei da' cat. ^_^</font>

rebecca &amp; all MTBs all over again
i salute you all... first time moms like me look up to you all and yes, i have our fears as well about being moms ...

Trace,
hehee.. i see.. later tonight can enjoy your swiss roll le!!!
happy.gif

Juz Us,
haizzz.. work is interesting but the ppl make it not so lor... :S

Tweety,
talk to ur baby more!!! i was in the same situation! my mum just came bk from her hols last sunday.. and before and during her hols.. me and my hubby keep talking to my boy not to make his grand entrance... now that my mum is back.. i can rest easy le!! talk to ur bb more ya!!! and dont get too stressed!!

Gio,
ur gal is pretty lah!! she has a very rosy tinted complexion... so sweet!!!!

Rebecca,
u r so qian xu!!

Juz Us,
Thanks for ur mail!
happy.gif

Curioxette,
ur baby boy is so cute!!!! reallie melts the heart! I think if go to work, come back tired, but see such a cute little baby, everything is reallie worth it!
happy.gif
I must remember the archive page and showed him to my hubbie tonite! haha
happy.gif

mspiggy, jiayou! Hope everything is smooth smooth for u!
happy.gif

bluey, u feeling okie? stressed due to work?
sad.gif
the market like roller coaster, up n down.. but must take care of urself and ur little baby
happy.gif

Tweety, me standby a 400g(smaller tin) of NAN FM for my baby. Just in case the 1st few days got no milk and if he cry, i think i will panick. haha
happy.gif

<font color="119911">FM>> can mummies pls advise what FM suitable for newborns?? so far i havent buy any yet. now i scared wait cannot BF then die lor
sad.gif
tia!

beary>> no problem, ju shou zhi lao (raise hand effort only)
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="#7E354D"> Mummies!!!
ask u all ar.. durin confinement period can eat ang ku kueh? out of a sudden got the urge to eat it leh...</font>

Forest, Juz us...
I must really talked to bb more.. Coz i don wan my MIL to be my full time CL.. hahaha...

Beary..
I think I will not standby now.. if really no milk, get hb to buy ba... so far, I'mlooking at Similac..

Rebecca.. I not sure if can eat ang ku kueh or not leh.. should be no problem right???

Hi mummies...

I was scanning thru the preg chart...CONGRATS to all mummies who had popped and welcome our little prince &amp; princess!!!

*PAT all mummies' on the shoulders* JIA YOU!! Be it BF, FM...just treasure every single moment with our little darlings. Keke...cos all of a sudden, I realised that my little boy had grown so much, from being so dependent as a NB and now...a toddler, running &amp; screaming about...and yes, becoming "not so dependent" liao! Oh..and the terrible two!

<font color="#7E354D"> i oso dunno leh. sum ppl say cannot eat peanut de. coz BF n oso got wound. but i got no wound ma. sum more i dun eat peanut de. due to my skin allergy. i prefer the 'dou sa' flavour de.</font>

Rebecca.. Me also sensetives to peanut.. hahaha.. will get pimples once i touch that... so me always "dou sa"... My mum not in town, i cant check for u wor...

<font color="#7E354D"> hmm.. nvm la.. it's ok de.. ^_^ too bad my MIL juz went out. if nt i can ask her. coz i was tinkin, i already start eatin 'dou sa bing' so 'ang ku kueh' tink oso can ba. the fillin same ma.. juz that the outter layer diff la.. hehe.... i'm juz 贪吃 la... hehe.... </font>

little bluey
my labour pain starts at home and along the heavy traffic to hosiptal....abt 2 hrs. never know i can tahan the pain till i'm fully dilated when i reach hosiptal. tats y no epi even though i requested for one.

Cheezel.. wow.. good thing yr bb can wait till u reached hospital...
U washed yr hair with herbs???

Lynnzee, juz us..
Thks... I remb i saw some website got sell leh... forget where liao...

btw, anyone tried those powder b4??? some said good, some said no leh.. i so confused...

hi mummies,
wah, me so busy did not visit the thread and it's moving superb fast.

Guess, mspiggy little princess shld be out now.

Cheezel, u really power.

I need to go back and read the previous post liao. So many to catch up.

Mommies!

I booked my eyebrow embroidery with the Bishan shop liao!!! Wah 18 February 2009 is the earliest available date! They are sure popular manz! By that time my ML finish liao! hahahahahaha...

I hope my eyebrows won't be too swollen and red after the procedure? If not how to go work??? haiz... the price to pay for vanity...

The chart
Whoever who is updating the chart can now officially add my name? I have been hovering between the Oct &amp; Nov thread because my EDD's on 29th Oct but each time I go for my scan, bb's growth shows she's coming out later. But now that she's very comfy in breech, I guess she's confirmed coming out 20th Oct.

Name of bb: Jowenda Soh
Hospital: Gleneagles
Gynae: Dr Lee KW

Thanks!

<font color="aa00aa">Mummies
I'm back! Went to KP to buy a Avent Steriliser.

Has Mspiggy given birth already??</font>

<font color="#7E354D"> re:powder shampoo
i heard frm others that nt veri good leh. i dunno hw true izzit la.. they say powder can cause dandruff. coz it cover the pores of the skin. that's y older ppl keep tellin us dun apply powder on BB's head. hw true i dunno la.. or mayb u can ask ard ba. </font>

<font color="ff6000">Whitepaper, is the Bishan beauty salon u booked call '#1' or something? Did u ask for any1 in particular? How much is it huh?</font>

<font color="ff6000">Trace,

Thanks
happy.gif
I juz confirm with a new CL this morning, hope everything is smooth sailing from now on...phew!

I did try to call the Aunty Kam tat u recommend but no 1 pick up the call. It's ok
happy.gif
Thanks for your kind help
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Carole
Go to KP at Marina Square. Very BIG!

Mummies
Thanks! Will jiayou!

JJmom
My c-sect is at 10am tomorrow.</font>

Back