(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="0000ff">Hello Ladies!

Juz managed finish reading all the posts!
happy.gif

hahahaha
</font>

<font color="119911">chris>> hi chris! how's life wif new baby?
happy.gif

jjmom, mousebb, lyndx>> i think no nid rush to throw lah. me not gonna drink my anmum for now. wait and see lor. sometimes they a bit slow to annoucne all affected products. if after a while still no news then mabbe i resume. for now, i drink milo/horlicks better. mousebb>>so horlicks is ok right? can continue to drink? mai ya i think is malt, not oats right? hey weekend i happen to be at PP Giant, i still see magnum and walls ice cr4eam selling leh! and is not made in china wor... why so funny one

confinement>> i oso gonna try bathing with the chinese herbs
</font>

Anmum from China??? I'm drinking Friso now.. I think safe right???

bbgoh.. do update us on yr check up ya... Wonder Dr. Ang will c u weeky after this???

Forest.. yaya.. I hope bb can stay longer inside.. too early now.. hee...

Littlebluey, i went to buy the the powder shampoo which u recommend earlier. But a funny episode happened. After we made our purchase and made our way out frm carpark, i asked my hb where is the shampoo? he said he didnt take! -_-"
*faint* Luckily we're not back hm yet!

<font color="0000ff">Trace,

Update us on yr checkup later ya
happy.gif

Juz Us,

Me still get the cramps on/off but the swelling seems to go down considerably hmm...remember those old folks saying! I hope not!! -_-""

Thxs gal
happy.gif

RE: CONFINEMENT STUFF

Went to get those herbs for cooking/bathing ytd with my mum at Waterloo Street!

I cld smell those herbs for bathing thru its packaging! *yieks* my DH somemore says it smelles gd! concuss

They come in a bundle of 10 packs x 2 satchets in them, cost me $20
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="0000ff">Everafter,

So farni leh, hee hee, but luckily u guys not on the way home yet.

Anyway, for those mummies who wants to get the dry shampoo. I spotted it at the TMC pharmacy , so I guess will get it when I deliver there, think the FBI card will hv another 10% off
happy.gif

My mum told me 1st 10 days cannot bathe, but I guess when she goes home at nite, I will sneak a light shower muhahahhahaa :p

</font>

<font color="ff0000">Good Morning Mommies,

Yesterday was a busy day for my hubby and i. Found one of our cat grasping for air so brought him to the vet. Vet found fluid in his stomach and lungs and heart beating erratically. Only gave him 50% chance to pull thru, was sobbing my eyes out at the clinic cos we have him for abt 3 years. He's still hospitalised now and vet is trying to get more fluid out from his lungs and chest area. Am so worried...... my checkup is this afternoon but don't really have the mood now...... This is such bad timing, isn't it?</font>

<font color="119911">bluey>> what old folks saying?

tweety>> din hear any news on friso. i drank a can of friso before anmum too, so hope no problem

bathing>> for those who not comfortable bathing, mabbe can try sponge bath type ba? like use towel to wipe around. but these days is so hot i cannot imagine if not allowed to shower leh...</font>

<font color="119911">trace>> hehe! so nice! too bad my hp cannot surf
sad.gif
how do they charge for surfing wif hp? ex not? next time can bring my lappy to mt A when deliver
happy.gif

cupidangels>> then the cat now how?</font>

<font color="0000ff">Everafter,

**Oops** "You ran" le keke so farni
happy.gif
think he oso getting excited as the days draw nearer.

Gioanna,

Sorry to hear about your cat but I hope he will pull thru, muz remain optimistic ok. He's in the gd hands of the vet am sure they will do all their best to save him. Cheer Up!

Juz Us,

They were saying if closer to labour, legs will swell then subside! mine has been terribly swollen last wk then now seems to subside considerably...

</font>

<font color="ff0000">Hmmmm good thing i don't drink any of those tin milk powder cos i can't stand the taste and smell. I only drink fresh milk like HL or Meiji.... Btw heard that AVA are also recalling items like M&amp;M, snickers, Walls ice-cream, Magnum, Mommilk etc...... Hate those bloody unscruplous PRCs, so many babies got ill and died cos of them. A**holes.</font>

Those giving birth in Mt A, any idea is there any complimentary parking coupon avaible? What will be the car park charge for car to park there whole day?

<font color="119911">ashton is so adorable!! eyes already open big big le
happy.gif
tiring not? how's the bf coming along?

cupidangels>> ya lor, they can sell their soul for money man! they never think all their frends and relatives babies oso will be consuming these products. milk exists in so very many products! i so scared one day hear meiji fresh milk oso affected, coz i drink tonnes of that!

bluey haha dun scare urself!
</font>

<font color="ff0000">Wow Ashton looks really really cute.

Chris, is he really a premmie?

Juz Us, Bluey,

His condition has not worsen but did not improve much. They are waiting for him to stablize a bit more before they try to draw more fluid out. Seeing him like he is now really breaks my heart. Even thinking of it now makes me cry......</font>

<font color="0000ff">Gioanna,

I can understand wat u are going thru, those with pets are always tormented when their furry ones undergo such suffering...

*Hugs* dun cry ok...

Juz Us,

I've to be mentally/emotionally prepared juz in case although I've been psychoing bb! hahahaha

</font>

<font color="ff0000">Jus Us,

Are u sure Meiji fresh milk is affected? but they are not manufactured in China right? That's the only milk i drink though cos the others tastes so sweet........ </font>

<font color="119911">cupidangels>> be strong ok? think of your baby. must try not to get too upset. think positive, mabbe your kitty will get better?

bluey>> haha ya! esp see so many mummies pop early, i oso trying to psycho myself to be prepared! ;P weekend we finally fixed up the cot + mozzie net
happy.gif

okie all, me gonna prepare for gynea visit liao. cya ladies after the appt!
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Trace,

Gd Gd! wat did yr gynae say abt yr rib thinggy.

Both our bb almost same weight hahahahaha
happy.gif

Most imptly, muz be healthy!
</font>

<font color="119911">cupidangels>> no no i say i scared to hear that one day! haha not that it is!! dun scare urself (and me.. :p) and think many other mummies drink that too.

chris>> ya not premmie liao. anyway already discharged right? din have to stay nicu or anything? how's things so far? r u BFing? is it working out?</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD>DOCTOR</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>POPPED ON</TD><TD>BB NAME</TD><TD>WEIGHT (KG)</TD><TD>LENGTH (CM)</TD><TD>DELIVERED VIA</TD><TD>HOSPITAL DELIVERING </TD></TR><TR><TD>Candle</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>26/8/2008</TD><TD>Sheralyn Ng Shi QI</TD><TD>1.93</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9/5/2008</TD><TD>29/8/2008</TD><TD>Zane</TD><TD>2.575</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Goldfish</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9/7/2008</TD><TD>3/9/2008</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>BusyBee</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Ng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>3/9/2008</TD><TD>Mikayla</TD><TD>2.45</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29/9/2008</TD><TD>3/9/2008</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>2.935</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheezel</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>11/9/2008</TD><TD>Jaren</TD><TD>2.26</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/5/2008</TD><TD>19/9/2008</TD><TD>Regine</TD><TD>2.875</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27/9/2008</TD><TD>19/9/2008</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>2.53</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/7/2008</TD><TD>20/9/2008</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>2.72</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural with Thigh Injection</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd/3rd</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10/3/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Danielle/Giselle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Wenmin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tanya</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitepaper</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/3/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Teng Chen Xi, Titus</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/7/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kee Lin</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/3/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celine</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/3/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/3/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curioxete</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/5/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Freya</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/6/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/7/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/8/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/8/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Cheralynn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhoppy</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/8/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>mspiggy</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/9/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xinying</TD><TD>Dr Cheng Jew Ping (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/9/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lian</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Limkoh</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gioanna</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Skylar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe99</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beary</TD><TD>Dr Koh (Toa Payoh)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dimpletot</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kate</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chua Wan Chuen</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liyan</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/12/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/12/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bee</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/12/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edelynn</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheerbear</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pildough</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rebecca</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>CaroleNg</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Yi Hng</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginapy</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlekwek</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkel_belle</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Lee</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lennie</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Rebekah</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbgoh</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Seline</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Essanna</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleBluey</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookie</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>BigFlamingo</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mint</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Regina</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn(2princess)</TD><TD>Dr VP Yong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chia (Joelle)</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0tzZz</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>monyetnakal</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynnzee</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwendolyn</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trace</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daisybuttons</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puppy2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickypower</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanilla</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tweety</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (Sun Plaza)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Varner</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dumbolyn</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleAlmond</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkimum</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lioele</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>KimberlyTan</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coccinelle</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taysetsuri</TD><TD>Dr Tan P K</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enya</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Alessandro</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>JenCC</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyra</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Victoria</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_p</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>11/3/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff0000">Jus Us, bluey, everafter,

Thank you for consoling me but I have already got ready for the worst to happen.

Jus Us,

Phew abt the milk cos i have drank lots of it
happy.gif
</font>

Chris,
Baby Ashton looks so cute and alert!!!! handsome boy leh!!!! kekeke..
happy.gif
yaya.. do update us more on how things are going!!

Gioanna,
oh dear.. hope ur cat will recover really soon!! dont get too depressed ya, although i know its hard.. but u have to think of ur bb too... trust in the vet, and hope u'll have good news soon!!

he is veri impatient when come to feeding. he will cry if the milk not ready on time.. scream!!! will try to put his hand into his mouth loh.. so naughty so i can't ready breast feed him so in the end i expressed out.

Chris,
Congrats! Ashton is very handsome and adorable!

Mommies,
Going for my check-up also in the afternoon, feeling ganchiong now, wonderinig how is my little's one doing, is he gaining weight or? Sigh...was quite stessful on Sat night, broke down and cried a bucket, Think i was too emotional after seeing so many cute babies here, as make me feel more guilty and worry abt my son! Luckily hubby was with me, and very supportive, feeling much better now!

Hi,

I have powder shampoo (from my 1st one) wanna to give away as i think i will wash my hair once a week (short hair). anyone interested ?

mommies
MY LEAVE STARTS TODAY!!! yippie
happy.gif

Chris
Wah Ashton so adorable leh! I must stare more at his pic... hope my boy will be as adorable
happy.gif
but dun think mine will have double eyelids and big eyes, coz both my hubby and I got single eyelids!
happy.gif

Gio
Don't get too upset yah? Think on the bright side. We'll keep your cat in our prayers.

<font color="0000ff">Gioanna,

Juz hv to hope for the best ok, dun stressed yrself too much, not gd for yr bb gal ok
happy.gif

Phtanus,

Dun give yrself too much stress! Dun worry too much am sure your little one is doing fine!!
happy.gif

Update us ok..
</font>

Back