(2008/10) Oct 2008

when i delivered my no1.. he was also in t-shirt and berms.. haha.. so strange seeing him dressed lidat.. haha.. me delivered via c-sect at 0808hrs..
happy.gif
wah.. u latch still can get 3 oz ok liao lahz.. i never latch every pump only get ard there leh.. at night i also have to feed FM.. cos lazy mummy never express so baby has no EBM to drink.. keke... oops..

littlebluey.. could u kindly include alonzo's details in ur table?

Name: Alonzo
EDD: 22/10/08
DOB: 10/10/08
weight: 3155g
Length: 50cm
2nd boy
delivered by Dr Adrian Woodworth @ TMC via C-sect with GA.
thanx babe!

PrincessEmma,

I went thro C-section on 15 oct. My lochia looks like it's ending, but sometimes more of it will come out, but I'm not worried about that. I shared that my previous lochia lasted for 5 weeks. It's normal for the wound to be hard and numb, even after months. As for the pain, I'm not too sure. I'm still on painkillers becos just yesterday, the pain came on and it was so painful I couldn't speak. It felt like when the doc was pulling the baby out of me.

For mummies who are expressing breastmilk,
The first time I expressed, I only managed a 'negligible' amount (in my stupid husband's words) - about 20 or 30ml. I keep to pumping every 4 hourly and sleep throughout the night for enough rest. Now, I can pump about 100ml every 4 hours. I also drink a cup of hot drink, like milo or red-date-longan tea just before I pump, and massage my breasts before pumping.

Ok, I'm going for my last pump of the day.

rains.. glad its normal.. was afraid that there was some infection or what inside.. so scary... cos my first one healed in no time.. this time it seems to take soooo long...

<font color="aa00aa">Enya
Thanks very much! Will wait for your sms and I will transfer the amount to you
happy.gif
!

Enya, Karen, PrincessEmma
I also broke down and cried a few times le. Just dont know why but cannot control my emotion. Like Enya, I also become very jumpy. But nowadays I'm trying to relax myself. Whenever I'm feeding one of them and the other one cries, I just let him/her cry. I need to harden my heart otherwise when my hubby goes back to work in Nov, I'm going to suffer.

PrincessEmma
I delivered my bb much earlier than you. This round, my lochia is very little but on some days, it seems to be heavy. Last week I thought my lochia going to stop le but it came back again. Still having some stains now.

I bo press my wound area cos I know it is going to be painful when I press it hence I just leave it.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">PrincessEmma
I guess the healing process for the 2nd c-sect would take longer since the cut was done on the same spot. Hence we should try not to exert ourselves so that our wound can heal properly.</font>

mousebb.. ok.. guess i will have to take it ez lahz.. thanx.. u also muz take it ez.. sometimes my no1 drives me crazy too.. i'll juz ask hubbie to bring him out to play for a while.. so i can take a breather... cant imagine having a no3!!!

mousebb, enya, princessemma

dun be too hard on urselves. i think u gals are doing a great job n are super mummies! coping with more than 1 baby is no joke! i am having 1 baby n i wan to surrender alreadi :p

so must jia you okie?
happy.gif
i oso break down at times when i cant cope with baby isaac crying, my low bm ss...but i keep telling myself, things will change for the better!
happy.gif
let us encourage one another!
happy.gif

guess wat, me freaking tired now, one hand carrying baby isaac coz he easily frightened when he sleep in the cot, one hand typing...but nmind, its all worth it, coz they are our little darlings!
happy.gif

Thanks rain...
i used to use ameda which good but end up i'm allergy to the plastic so i bought medela but super painful. think i hv super sensitive nipple tt crack n sore big time
sad.gif

so now i also try avent manuel pump, not so bad on nipple n can get same amt o milk.

but my supply still very low, really depressng.

dimpletots
me too,... really envy mummies who has ample supply for bb, i womder will there be a day where each side can produce 100ml each side each pump.. nthink i will be super happy liao

mummies with low ss.. well i guess its pretty common since so many of us are having the same prob.. ss needs to be build up.. so as long as we're expressing dilligently, i guess there's nothing much else we can do... so let's help each other be positive.. cos we do produce more when we're happy and relaxed ya??

strange thing.. while i was expressing while watching high sch musical, i got let downs.. hahaahhaa... think i should sing Karaoke while expressing! lol..

hi mummies, i'm finally back hm n resting.
littlebluey, can help me update my details:

date: 24/10/2008
weight: 3.825kgs
length: 52cm
delivered via: Natural with Epi

try to BF in hospital but my littler monster is very demanding..
back hm my nipples oredi bleed liao *sobx*
back hm supply still not coming in so no choice went to get formula to supplement.

enya, sorry was too tired so nv reply ur msg in hospital.

<font color="aa00aa">Jen
Congrats! Welcome to Motherhood and the Sleepless Club!!!
happy.gif

It's ok to supplement with fm cos your ss is not in yet. Apply some nipple cream on your nipples.</font>

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">mummies

i need ur help</font>

i m using isis duo avent pump. the rubber part white valve broken, cant suck the nipple. anyone noe where i can buy the part?</font>

Mummies, my ss also got haywired. Yesterday diligently pump at 3hrs interval, but each time gets lesser and lesser! Cant catch up with Bryan's feedings liao, yesterday morning had to give him FM..sigh~ Missed 1 session this morn and i could get 210ml at 10am
happy.gif
Hope wont drop again later

REPOST

Hi Mommies,

Sorry to intrude into ur thread again. I'm from Sep'08 thread. I've 118 packs (each pack hv 2 pcs of diapers) of Drypers NB diapers to let go. Letting go part or all of it at <font color="ff0000">$0.40</font> per pack ($0.20 per pc). Pls email me at [email protected] if u r interested, thks

Morning mummies. super tired from entertaining realtives ytd for Marcus full mth. But i had a good break not having to take care of bb. Haha...

Ribena, got diff size teats. Me still using 1 for Marcus.

everafter
Oh must get the Personalfit connectors as well ar? Ok then get those as well
happy.gif

Enya
I emailed you le! Are the conenctors required as well? If yes, I would like to get the connectors as well
happy.gif
Thanks much!

Enya, Mousebb, PrincessEmma,

I am SAHM. after CL left will be alone to face 2 kids. A bit scare. My #1 is 21month, sometimes he very naughty n cannot control him. My NB very kancheong type, once awake will cry very very hard. he want me to give him attention immediately. But it is not possible lor, bcos i need to warm up the EBM so no choice need to let him cry.
sad.gif

Are u all also alone handle 2 kids w/o helper? Frankly speaking, I dun know whether i can cope well but just try my best. But I feel guilty to my #1 bcos I have lesser n lesser time with him le. sometimes I really cannot control my emotional and i will beat him. I am so bad...
sad.gif
after beat him, i will cry.

<font color="aa00aa">Karen
My son is only 14 months. Have 2 helpers at home but I never let them helped to look after my son cos I dont trust them. Also, at this stage, my son is picking up a lot of things from we adults hence I dont want the helpers to teach him the wrong things cos I cannot be around every sec to supervise since I need to take care of my newborn most of the time. In this case, I prefer to look after my son and the newborn myself. At any juncture if any one of them cries and I'm unable to attend to him/her, I would have to let them cry.

My gal is also the very gan cheong type. Like your boy, the moment she is awake, she will scream and cry for milk. She can even scream and cry until her face turns red and lost her voice. At first was very worried about her but since I know this is her characters, I will let her be. When she is sleeping and my son is awake, I will spend the quality time with my son. </font>

hello mommies,
for those feeling the stress from handling 2 chidren, just to share, i sometimes hire a part-time babysitter who comes to my home to play with my older child while i'm at home..the babysitter charges by the hour and i can call her anytime to check whether she is available on short notice..you can find good ones who can do reading and story telling to the child. really helps if you need to take some load off your back.

bbgoh
you can get the spareparts at Philips centre at Toa Payoh lor 1.

beary
thanks for your encouragement.

Drugstore Spree
1. mousebb- 2 medela breastshield
2. karensg- 2 medela breastshield
3. cookie - 1 Philips Avent ISIS Duckbill Valves

let me know if i miss out any items.
fixed US exchange rate is 1.49.
First payment: total amount for your items in US$ x 1.49=xx. (tx to POSB SAvings 084-98435-3)

We will settle the vpost shipping + local postage when items arrive.
vpost shipping charges= ttl weight of your items/ ttl wieght of all items x vpost charges

lovedbaby Order
1. Ribenali - 1 pink lovedbaby nursing shawl

Karen.. me also feeling the strain of having to take care of 2 children.. sigh.. i have a helper at home, but she does not take care of my NB.. will only allow her to handle him when he's much older... need to prepare her cos she's taking care of him along with my mom when i go back to work in march.. weekdays i am alright as my 25month old boy goes to playgroup in the morning, then to nanny's place in the afternoon and only comes home at 6pm.. its this loooooooong weekend that is driving me nuts!!! one sleeps, the other wakes, then its time to feed, then time to express!!! i'm so tired and grouchy now lohz!!! urgh!!!

Hi mummies,

How is everyone coping... Eversince my CL left on 24 Sept... it had been like nitemare for me lor. Everynite only manage to get 2 hrs of sleep. COs busy fire fighting the twins alone. Day time nt that bad but nite is really scary.

Handling 2 newborns are nt an easy task and I got to admit it. Even for the CL, it is indeed a very strenous task... for that money, i find the CL pretty pitiful too.

Only day 3, my body aching like mad... Coffee is my saviour.

Congrates to Forest and TRace and BigFlamingo! Welcome to motherhood!!
happy.gif

hey purebliss... wah.. sayang sayang.. i know what u mean.. 1 and we're complaining here.. cant imagine 2!!! ur CL never demand for double pay ah.. hehe... ur hubbie cant help at night? think he has to sacrifice some zzz alr.. twins realli no joke.. and u have ignatius too...

mummies, i need help here..
my breast starting to feel hard think gonna b engore soon..
but thing is my nipple is sore n bleeding althought i apply the nipple cream yst.
i try to express but no milk come out..
how how?
so stress dunno wat to do..
scare engorge but pump like cannot come out..
so scare engorge till pain.. latch bb on but like also not much milk.
sore nipples need how long to recover huh?

sorry i so stress now

hi Jen,
you may be having blocked ducts. think easier if you speak to someone. can try calling breastfeeding mothers' support group at hotline 6339-3558. a volunteer will call you back very quickly, they are mommies who hv been breastfeeding and provide very good advice. they helped me a lot when i had problems breastfeeding my first baby.

SHLim,
I also had gestational diabetes when I was preggers and doc also wanted to induce bb at 38 weeks. But in the end, my bb beat the doc to it. Heehee! Dun worry too much about it. Just control your diet from now on.

bigflamingo,
Congrats gal! Julian looks just like you lah. Heehee!

fenugreek: I've started taking it and saw my milk supply increase leh.. So happy. Heehee!

jill, thanks! i jus massage n mange to pump 20ml out..
but my other nipple now sore n bleeding n not recover yet.
how to handle sore n bleeding nipples other then nipple shield + purelan cream?
i cannot pump the milk there but then worry abt engorgment..

Hi Purebliss / bbgoh - Take heart that it gets better. I did without my CL after 3 days only and the 1st few nites was a nightmare coping with lil or no sleep. I think this is worse for Purebliss with 2 NB. But, your body will adjust and so will yr bb. We will never get a complete rest from now on, but as we understand our bbs and their routines, it WILL get better. I've single handedly managed my ger for 3wks 24-7 already and I must say it DOES GET Better!
happy.gif
My ger still wakes every 2-3hrs for milk or poo change.. but you get used to it... her zz slots also do seem to stretch longer now so I do get abit more zz at nite now. My milk ss dropped too in the 1st week or so, but with perseverance, it seems to regain momentum. ALso cont taking lots water, soups, and started fenugreek... hope this helps...

For those who are still using CL now, PLEASE ZZ as much as you can now..... heh.

ANyone bringing yr bb for th 6-in-1 jabs yet? My PD is gona give her that at the next visit when she is 1.5mths old and am wondering if she will develop a fever after that...

loved baby pdts- I think mspiggy got lobang for the shawls and clothings... you ladies might wanna pm her.

<font color="0000ff">Ribena/Karen,

HOpe u gals hv a speedy recovery too!
happy.gif

Beary,

Thxs, I oso hope I recover soon, was running a high fever ytd so went to see a doc! darn jialat gotten the whole flu package!!
sad.gif

Mummies,

Currently, I'm on antibiotics can my EBM still be given to bb? I did told the doc that I'm breastfeeding..Thxs
</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD>DOCTOR</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>POPPED ON</TD><TD>BB NAME</TD><TD>WEIGHT (KG)</TD><TD>LENGTH (CM)</TD><TD>DELIVERED VIA</TD><TD>HOSPITAL DELIVERING </TD></TR><TR><TD>Candle</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>26/8/2008</TD><TD>Sheralyn Ng Shi QI</TD><TD>1.93</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5/9/2008</TD><TD>29/8/2008</TD><TD>Zane</TD><TD>2.575</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Goldfish</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/9/2008</TD><TD>3/9/2008</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>BusyBee</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Ng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>3/9/2008</TD><TD>Mikayla</TD><TD>2.45</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29/9/2008</TD><TD>9/9/2008</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>2.935</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheezel</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>11/9/2008</TD><TD>Jaren</TD><TD>2.26</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27/9/2008</TD><TD>19/9/2008</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>2.53</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5/10/2008</TD><TD>19/9/2008</TD><TD>Regine</TD><TD>2.875</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD>20/9/2008</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>2.72</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural with Pethidine</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chua Wan Chuen</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>20/9/2008</TD><TD>Kaijiie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural with Epi (Episomy)</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginapy</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>21/9/2008</TD><TD>Remus Ng Zi Xuan</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD>23/9/2008</TD><TD>Clare</TD><TD>2.65</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curioxete</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5/10/2008</TD><TD>23/9/2008</TD><TD>Christian</TD><TD>3.445</TD><TD>57</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rebecca</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>24/9/2008</TD><TD>Jia En, Erin</TD><TD>2.5</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xinying</TD><TD>Dr Cheng Jew Ping (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9/10/2008</TD><TD>25/9/2008</TD><TD>Xie Hong En, Marcus</TD><TD>4.15</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bee</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>25/9/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.545</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd/3rd</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>25/9/2008</TD><TD>Giselle/Danielle</TD><TD>2.35 &amp; 2.42</TD><TD>45 / 47</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gioanna</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>28/9/2008</TD><TD>Skylar</TD><TD>3.31</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>28/9/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.42</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>29/9/2008</TD><TD>Victoria Vivienne Wong Ruei Min</TD><TD>1.855</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe99</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>29/9/2008</TD><TD>Kaeden Mak</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mspiggy</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9/10/2008</TD><TD>30/9/2008</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>30/9/2008</TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>2.89</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1/10/2008</TD><TD>1/10/2008</TD><TD>Wenmin</TD><TD>3.43</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Us</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1/10/2008</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>Tanya</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pildough</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15/10/2008</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>Abigail Cate Matthew</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-sec with GA</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwendolyn</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24/10/2008</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>Marissa Leanne</TD><TD>2.27</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Freya</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/10/2008</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>Liu Yueying, Frederick</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbgoh</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>4/10/2008</TD><TD>Seline</TD><TD>2.87</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lian</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>4/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.995</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleBluey</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>5/10/2008</TD><TD>Ashten</TD><TD>3.625</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitepaper</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>6/10/2008</TD><TD>Teng Ch'en Hsi</TD><TD>3.295</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>6/10/2008</TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>3.53</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Limkoh</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD>Jo-Lynn</TD><TD>2.875</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dimpletot</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD>Kate</TD><TD>3.19</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Cheralynn</TD><TD>3.48</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhoppy</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>2.97</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carole Ng</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Yi Hng, Conrad</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sec with GA</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>beary</TD><TD>Dr Koh (Toa Payoh)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>3.445</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Lee</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>9/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.73</TD><TD>51.5</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Essanna</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>9/10/2008</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>2.96</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lennie</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Rebekah</TD><TD>3.15</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mint</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Regina</TD><TD>2.93</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheerbear</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess Emma</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Alonzo</TD><TD>3.155</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-sec with GA</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleAlmond</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>3.03</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15/10/2008</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Mikayla</TD><TD>2.43</TD><TD>51.5</TD><TD>Natural with Gas</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tweety</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (Sun Plaza)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Varner</TD><TD>2.79</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puppy2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Caitlyn</TD><TD>2.96</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ms Pi</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>15/10/2008</TD><TD>Cavan</TD><TD>3.58</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rains</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>15/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>2.175</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.73</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkimum</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.265</TD><TD>50</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>BigFlamingo</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>3.69</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dumbolyn</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Kaitlyn Tan Ying</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>52.5</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0tzZz</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.93</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD>Cate Marissa Verghese</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookie</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD>Kacia</TD><TD>3.38</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural with Epi &amp; Assisted</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enya</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD>Alessandro</TD><TD>3.81</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolwk</TD><TD>Dr SC Chew</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD>Linus</TD><TD>2.93</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickypower</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>21/10/2008</TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>2.96</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.46</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trace</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>24/10/2008</TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>3.9</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>24/10/2008</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>3.9</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>JenCC</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD>24/10/2008</TD><TD>Kyra</TD><TD>3.825</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kee Lin</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celine</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liyan</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edelynn</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlekwek</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkel_belle</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Candy</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Edmund</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn(2princess)</TD><TD>Dr VP Yong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chia (Joelle)</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>monyetnakal</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynnzee</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daisybuttons</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lioele</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soudez</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>KimberlyTan</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coccinelle</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taysetsuri</TD><TD>Dr Tan P K</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Dr Lee KW</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jowenda Soh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_p</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3/11/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">Enya
Have transferred the amount to you. Thanks for placing the order for me.

Littlebluey
Take care and get well soon! </font>

Hi mummies,

Mummies who have c-sect, when can we sleep on our side instead of lying flat? When will the lochia end?

I can't latch my boy well so I pump out my bf every 3 hrs. My boy (12 days old) was drinking 100ml every 3 hrs feed but at night he seem to ask for milk for often. Me too only get to sleep 3 hrs every night.

<font color="0077aa">ruffles
yah after 2days without CL, tdy seem can cope well le.. nw my girl pattern liao haha

purebliss
*hug hug* fully understd u have to handle 2 at the same time. try to get sleep when twins r sleeping

littlebluey
rest well, hope u recover soon
happy.gif

jess
after 2weeks of c-sect i can sleep on side le.. my lochia till nw still got ler, but a bit a bit only loh, haven clear

enya
tml ll try to call &amp; ask, thanks
happy.gif

i managed to buy a cheap manual 1 to use for tdy, else cant express ll die
hb bought tolly joy old type use balon pump one, not bad ler

mummies
have u consider where to let ur baby take 6 in 1? wat diff between PD &amp; Polyclinic </font>

bbgoh,

think PD will be more exp then polyclinic and poly may not be so gentle bah. Anyway, when they said 1 mth old, is it must be the exact date then can jab?

halo mummies

finally my confinement is over. Jus celebrated Kaeden's full mth yest..
I am also looking after 2 kids, no 1 is 2 yrs now. It is reali v stressful and i hv cried so many times alreadi. Guess we are more emotional during this period.
I am esp sad when Kaeden vomit milk... he is hving reflux and i noe he must be feeling v terrible. But there's nothing i can do to help him at all.
Keep telling myself things will get beta soon.
So mummies, let all jia you together.

hi mummies,

Is it ok for bb to drink ebm that has been warm for an hour plus already rather than just taken out from fridge? I have warm a bottle of ebm for an hour plus and bb still sleeping leh....

<font color="aa00aa">Jess, bbgoh
I started to sleep on side soon after I was discharged from hospital. Also still having lochia, on and off leh.

bbgoh
Wenmin will be having her 6-in-1 jabs at "The Kid's clinic". Her 1st jab is on 21 Nov. If I remember correctly, the same package we paid for wenxuan last year is $440.

LittleAlmond
We bought the Braun Thermometer for our kids. </font>

Back