(2008/10) Oct 2008

morning mommies
listened and watched the news on tv yesterday until i feel very dui and decided that i am going to sleep!
it is such a pity the 2008 moms are not going to get anything - not even pro-rated!
quite mad at the gov now ...

Mousebb, my hubby said the same thing as what your hubby had said. He was saying once govt decide very difficult to change especially what WKS had said. Hahah! Both me and ah boy sick liao... my whole body aching and runny nose. Head also very very heavy... My boy super cranky and grouchy, dunno how to please him.

Agree with you, the unpaid infant care leave is really STUPID! Y would we want to take unpaid leave when we had our annual leave... hahahaha...

SAHM in Singapore are always lugi. Unlike other countries, they take care of their SAHM there and even provide them with childcare allowance or incentives every mth... Honestly, feel that our govt is encouraging women to go back and work instead of being a SAHM to take care kids. Wat govt can achieve out of this is PRODUCTIVITY = MONEY = RISING ECONOMICS. If not how come working mum got so much tax rebate? hahaahahahha! This is just my 2 cents worth.

gd morn mummies,

wow..so many worked up mums ard..
happy.gif
cool down yah

Morning ladies

So sien now. Looking at the WKS reply. I dun think they going to change anything le. I was fuming hot when I saw the news last night. This morn when I saw the posting on the adopted child scheme, I feel even more unfairly treated.

good morning babes.

i think we still carry on with the petition.

no matter wat. we have to let the govt knows abt our unhappiness.

<font color="0000ff">This is wat is in the TODAY newspaper.
WKS said:
For some of the others (measures) ... we need a bit of time to work on this. he said.
</font> <font color="ff0000">wat time are u talking abt. then Y in Y2004 u guys implemented the baby bonus so fast? WTF??</font>,”
<font color="0000ff">“Whatever the cut-off, there will always be those who felt they were left behind.</font> <font color="ff0000">oh u know we are left behind. then in the 1st place Y u didnt think hard to consider the date. dun talk cock here!!"</font>
<font color="0000ff">We hope that they understand that we need to start at some place.</font> <font color="ff0000">i dun understand! i dun understand!! so if u want me to be more understanding. make the changes lor!!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Morning Mummies,

Had a hard time falling asleep last nite and DH had to coax and find ways to make me relax and forget about afternoon/evening "war tactics" hahahaha..

Diane,

U are right, I still have another reporter who reverted to me...

Phyl,

Thanks for the hard work.

Oct Thread Mummies,

Why not you all PM me your details like Name/NRIC/EDD then I can compile it into a list and email to Phyl as a whole instead of us sending her individual mails why do u think??

My DH said I'm full of explosives since morning muhahahaha ;p

</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DOCTOR</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>BB NAME</TD><TD>HOSPITAL DELIVERING </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>05/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD>27/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD>29/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD>01/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Tanya</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD>01/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Wenmin</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitepaper</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd/3rd</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>Danielle/Giselle</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kee Lin</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celine</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curioxete</TD><TD>05/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>05/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne (TMC)</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Cheralynn</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhoppy</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>mspiggy</TD><TD>09/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xinying</TD><TD>09/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Cheng Jew Ping (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lian</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Limkoh</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gioanna</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Skylar</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe99</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beary</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Koh (Toa Payoh)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dimpletot</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Kate</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chua Wan Chuen</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liyan</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bee</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BusyBee</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Ng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Mikayla</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edelynn</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheerbear</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamy</TD><TD>15/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pildough</TD><TD>15/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rebecca</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>CaroleNg</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginapy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlekwek</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkel_belle</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Lee</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lennie</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Rebekah</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbgoh</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Seline</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleBluey</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookie</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>BigFlamingo</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mint</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Regina</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheezel</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chia (Joelle)</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0tzZz</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>monyetnakal</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woolworth (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynnzee</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwendolyn</TD><TD>24/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trace</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daisybuttons</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puppy2006</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickypower</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanilla</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woolworth (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tweety</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (Sun Plaza)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dumbolyn</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleAlmond</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkimum</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lioele</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>KimberlyTan</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coccinelle</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taysetsuri</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tan P K</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enya</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Alessandro</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Victoria</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_p</TD><TD>3/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff6000">i oso joined. super sian.

i went to taka yesterday to buy pigeon wipes box. actually want to collect petition signatures can go there, and also our gynaes...

we must get our hubbies to write and petition. my hubby wrote to our MP liao. after all, if 15,000 babies are affected (3,000 a month), that means 30,000 parents are affected.

let's make our MPs raise this at Parliament, which sits this coming Monday.</font>

<font color="ff0000">FOR MUMMIES WHO WANTS TO JOIN IN THE PETITION, PM ME YOUR DETAILS SO THAT I CAN FWD THE LIST TO PHYL!

PLS INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME/NRIC/EDD.

THANKS
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Littlebluey
You still have my PM yesterday? If yes, then dont need to PM you again. Thanks! </font>

lili_fc,
check with cherie hearts on the adjusted fees if u decide to place baby in Jan09.. shd be $650.. i purposely waited till after the announcement yesterday then called cherie hearts to confirm how much to pay..

<font color="0000ff">Mummies,

Am really abit "upset" over here, some other thread mummies are 'accusing' me of collecting names/nric to be circulated to the press or the general public which I think it's absolutely absurb!!

I dun even have the list of names, only a handful of us from Oct Thread Mummies.

What I want u all to know is that the reporter merely ask me how many mummies are signing the petition!

I WILL NOT LEAK ANY OF SUCH P&amp;C DETAILS TO THE PUBLIC!

Hope u all understand, I will send the compile list from the mummies in our thread to her. Else if u prefer, u all may email her directly at

happy.gif

</font>

littlebluey

we should send to lianhe zaobao, lianhe wanbao and shin min daily news as well. Because these chinese papers are more "gossipy"...but hor i cannot go into their website...seemed like my computer cannot read chinese websites or something....

littlebluey
don't be upset, afterall "this group" worried that might be blacklisted if the peition didn't work.
I trust you. :)

to me is very simple.

if u want to join in the petition juz submit ur name &amp; ic no.

Y worried being blacklisted? wat will the govt do to u??

by pouring out ur unhappiness here in forum will it help. take action lah.

talk so much yet scare to be blacklisted. OMG!!

lili_fc,
i asked that guy to call me when he got to the last seat.. yesterday when i called him up, he still confirm with me that i want to place my baby there in jan09 leh.. going down this sat to place deposit. he ask me bring blank cheque cos he wasn't updated of the new policy till i told him.. he says he'll check and let me know.. but i told him subsidy is $600 and he told me they'll follow the policy for sure..

littlebluey,
I've PM my details to phyl already.u need me to PM u oso?

Juz me,
me haven pop ah. Now claudia is only 34 weeks. Tell her nt to come out so early, wait until at least 37 weeks then come out. Heez.. Coz I havent finish packing her nursery corner.

Mummies,
Me still brooding over the bb bonus ting. We lugi a lot a lot. So unfair for us.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Mummies,

Thanks for the trust!
happy.gif
Really appreciate it. I will juz consolidate our names from this thread and send a compiled one to Phyl
happy.gif

Icylemon,

There's always some "scardy cats" out there, want to do yet afraid kenna blacklisted -_-""

Chris,

I will, thanks
happy.gif
U2!

</font>

<font color="0000ff">Ribena,

If u alrd send to her, then dunnit to send to me anymore else later duplicate hahahaha
happy.gif

Guess all the mummies are brooding over it, all in an explosive mode! hahahaha
</font>

littlebluey,
dun be upset/ too affected.. we in Oct thread know u meant well and appreciate your efforts. we trust you and phyl that's why gave u all our details..

in such panicky times everybody may not be thinking straight so may occasionally get too gan cheong and say funny things.. but we all (Sep-Dec08) mummies have to unite for this purpose to submit this petition and to bring up this issue..

cannot have internal problems like such.. if they not comfortable then dun give names simple as that bah..

give already, i'm sure u and phyl will protect our details and not use it in anyway that gets all of us into trouble unnecessarily since your own name is also in it what..

cheer up! =)

hi mommies

It's me! Thanks for all your wellwishes.
I am still in mount e, and will be here till i deliver. Doc is worried I bleed again though it has stopped since Mon night. He said better to be in hosp to be monitored. So my pocket will be 1 big hole... what to do.. am now wk30..so if can tahan till 1 oct, i will be wk 35 already... telling her to be gd and stay inside.

For those w low placenta, pls take care. Doc say can bleed anytime one.

littlebluey:
U are doing a great effort to help everyone of us here to get wat we deserved. Anyway, we are only giving name, nric and edd. Not as if we giving address and mobile no. to the press.

Dun care abt those wang en fu yi's pple. Dun waste time on them.

Littlebluey, dun get me wrong la.. coz i got alot of emails from mummies worry coz of the word "press".. sorry if i made u upset..

no angry kk.. =) we are doing this for all the mummies here..

Littlebluey,
oh dear.. dont be upset... like Rachel's Mummy have said.. the way this works is very simple.. if u wanna petition, then submit your names and NRIC and EDD.. if you are scared of being blacklisted, how to petition?? so, if any1 is concerned, they shouldnt participate at all, and shd keep quiet.. otherwise, join in strength and make our voices heard...

we all trust u here... dont worry!!!

Ruffles
Sorry to hear that..
happy.gif

my hp is 94525107. you can sms me. maybe my next visit, can visit you there at mt e.

you take care.

<font color="aa00aa">Ruffles!
Glad to hear from you! Glad to know that your bleeding has stopped.
So you will be in the hospital all the way until you have delivered? Rest well and dont worry so much about it. </font>

Back