(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="119911">R&amp;R,
Nanny told me Nat doing the opp, Nat copy her scolding her son, walk to the room entrance &amp; call his name then blah blah blah...&amp; to think she love this kor kor so much *faint*</font>

<font color="aa00aa">YPG,
then you try after June lah. to play safe. if ur EDD in Feb, will clash with CNY. then alot of goodies you buay sai eat. itchy one leh.

Tweety &amp; blur P,
i have to agree tat i was loud. but this Regine really "qi si wo" lor.
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">JJmom,
to date, Regine still can't talk. she still talks to me in korean or french. which i dun understand a single word. in cantonese "gong gong" she calls my dad "kang kang". her speech is super low as compare to Rachel. Rachel talks when she was 10 mths old &amp; started walking when she was 17 mths old. Regine started walking 10 mths old but talking "unknown".

i can't wait to listen to Regine talking.
</font>

vanilla,
Ya, better pass cos the pigeon one is half the price! I'll get myself the pigeon one instead. Hahaha! But thanks for your support. Heehee!

<font color="aa00aa">mint,
go west mall tom &amp; step. sure have.

it looks like this.
</font>
3769562.jpg

<font color="aa00aa">blur P,
coz i think i posted this picture on monday for karen. and yesterday i happened to purchase one from kiddy palace too. tats y i know the price clearly.
</font>

icylemon,

If got a Feb baby, tat mean my maternity leave will go all the way to end of June since school holidays mah. Haha... But dun think want to do that. Missing school too much mean that when I came back, the students will be very disoriented.

Regarding the "shshsh..." while putting 1 finger across mouth, I always do that. When Tong scream n talk super loudly, me n my maid will go Tong, shshsh... with the action also. But my gal cant imitate the action. Instead, she put 1 finger inside her mouth. Funny right... But since she shut up or lower her volume after that, I am fine with that. Haha...

Also, do u all realise how crazy our tots are nowadays? I went shoes shop, buy shoes with my gal n maid. Tong saw my action, she imitate me. She go take some shoes from the shelf, drop it on the floor n pull my feet to try out the shoes.

Then today, when I came back, she go to shoes shelf, take my new shoes box. Ask me sit down n she open the box n take out the shoes. Then she ask me to try out the shoes. Goodness! Is she imitating the shoes shop sales gal? But I cant stop laughing.

ypg

hahaha! Kate same! last time when I tell her Shhhhh... she will put her finger across her lips.

Now she sticks it up her nose! hahahaha.

Kate also loves to 'wear' my shoes. sometimes she wears one side and starts walking/limping around! even my heels! then i have to quickly stop her cos afraid she'd fall.

ypg,
actually if you go back after June from ML is better cos start of new semester. Rather than halfway e.g. in week 5... the kids will be more disoriented.

dimpletot,

Same same! Tong also like to wear my shoes but now she also will ask me to try out the shoes.

Kate stick it up her nose? Haha...

BTW, wonder if u know of the new kindy that Temasek Polytechnic going to start in 2011?

mint,

We follow the kids up. I am currently teaching P1, P3 and P5. So next year, I will be P2, P4 and P6. Actually I am concerned about me deliver next year, my P6 will be affected. I thought of waiting for them to finish PSLE then I go deliver. But that mean I can only try for baby next year.

Aiya, me 三心二意 on when to get pregnant. Besides, I talk as if as n when I want, I can have baby like that. Haha...

ypg

dunno leh. sounds good hor? but I still xian2 too far.

I heard that BBTC kindy is supposed to be very good, so you're very fortunate it's walking distance to your place!

Hi Mummies,

Koala, thanks for telling me abt yue laoshi. I shall go find out!

Jelly, I have not sent my order. Pretty sure I am getting the microphone, still deciding on the recorder. I have bot from Angela before. I got my little touch leap pad and most of the cartridges from her. She gave me a pretty good deal. If u need help to pick up, let me know. She lives near me.

Ypg, yeah my hubs said he will go get me a external HDD. I do print out selected pics for scrapbooking. But I may do the arts cow one too so i can archive her pics into nice albums.

Elch, thanks sharing. its an interesting page.

Daisy, envy!! I want to go USS too!

Straw brush, there are several brands. U mummies can check at kiddy palace...pigeon, piyo piyo and B-free. We used to use b-free ones which comes with the bottles and bot replacements and have since changed to pigeon for her mag mag and water bottle. Dun remember price of piyo piyo ones but it comes in a twin pack.

Mint, did the J say xie xie? Missed that. Think I better start on mandarin for minibee! She doesn't even acknowledge when i say her chinese name. Oops!

busybee
ooh, u bought from her b4? she sounds like she can give me a good price then. let me know if you want me to add in ur orders as well since we are all kinda at it.

busybee,
Ya me too. I've never even used her chinese name at all. Maybe i'll wait for the 50% off pro rated fees then join the playclub. Haha!

dimpletot,

Think they should have school bus for the kids ba. I am fine with the venue, cause it got wadding pool, near to Bedok Reservoir so the kids can engage in outdoor activities. Also, Temasek polytechnic is BIG. Haha...

busybee, mint,

Me is opposite! Tong dunno her English name. Also, we have been calling her Tong Tong but her name is actually Kai Tong. Wonder if she know tat. Haha...

morning mummies.. i am dead tired today coz shawn LS last nite.. but after med guess is better for him and finally zzz liao..

ypg,
wow wat u doing at 3.50am? not sleeping?

<font color="0077aa">Jelly, I think I went to the same Angela before. Bought from her the entire YBCR set for nephew a few years ago and now that u ladies mentioned, I recall her saying she carries LF toys too. Nice lady. Not sure if am throwing any spanner in the works but if there are some items which she may not carry, will u still be placing the order online? Thanks. I emailed u my order yesterday but may add on cos my colleague seems keen.
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0077aa">cheerbear, u brought him to see doc yet? Cate had the runs some weeks back. These are the things u can do: Dilute his milk (1/2 but u will need to feed more frequently), do the BRAT diet to bind the stools (Banana, Rice, Applesauce &amp; Toast), give him water to hydrate (C took Barley) &amp; give him probiotics (Lactoel Fort). Hope this helps.</font>

hi mummies,
i m may mummies.
thinking for a small gathering my gal 1st bday.
if u happen to have neo garden $68 voucher for 10pax mini buffet, can give or sell to me?
Pls PM me. Thanks.

buffy,
thanks.. he shld be better liao but not too sure coz when i came to work he is still sleeping. btw, wat is probiotics? wat food contain it?

Morning mummies!!

Jelly,
sorry that I haven go KP yest.. My hb is dead tired after work, so didnt go at the end.. U order this Sunday right?? I will let u knoe before that k.. paiseh..

Cheerbear,
Hope Shawn gets better soon. You can try BRAT as buffy said. I tried before, pretty useful.

<font color="0077aa">probiotics from wikipedia: Live microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts confer a health benefit on the host.

So basically, we are pumping this back into the digestive system to strengthen it again. Lacteol Fort is easily available from pharmarcy.
happy.gif
</font>

Icylemon
you didn't post the picture for me la. You posted for cheer bear or vanilla Or Joanne I think. Cos they were complaining about dirty straws.

Mint
oops. Then it must be the bus that has only one sounds. Too many, too confusing.

morn mommies
i got a reply from angela. she can't supply me with the quatities that i want for the 3 most popular toy that we want to order:

1. Fridge Phonics® Magnetic Alphabet Set x 7 sets
2. New! AlphaPet Explorer x 8 sets
3. New! Fridge Words™ Magnetic Word Builder x 5 sets

These are available but with limited qty:
4. New! Chat &amp; Count Cell Phone x 2 sets
9. NEW! LeapFrog® Letters &amp; Lessons DVD Gift Pack
10.Easy Reader Phonics Kit 2
12. Fridge Farm™ Magnetic Animal Set
14. Tag Reading System (32mb) - Green/Pink

Okie, now i need general consensus to go or no go with the order online. cheers!

<font color="0077aa">jelly, am good to go with online since that will be easier... otherwise, v hard to split the loot. That's just my thoughts.
happy.gif
</font>

buffy and karen,
thanks... off and on i do give some vitagen to shawn as well
happy.gif

jelly,
since both my items are popular stuff so i prefer to go online but do let me know if u hv other decision
happy.gif

Good morning mummies....

busybee, jellypurin, buffy,
I think I've bought the YBCR set from the same lady too! She's pretty nice and has her own ebay shop as well! That's if we're talking about the same lady...

Jelly,
Is Leapfrog Magnetic Fridge DJ Radio available from Angela? If so, may I know the price? I'm asking as the stock's shown as unavailable in the LF website...however I'll still get the New! Fridge Words™ Magnetic Word Builder via online...hope I don't confuse you...

Jelly,
So the best price will be what's shown in her ebay site? Then it's ok I'll just refer to it..thanks!
happy.gif
Will send you an email regarding my revised order...

<font color="aa00aa">jelly,
so you think i should add in to your loot or get from her? coz if is $90. is $10 cheaper as compared to IMM Kids Mall.

but if i purchase from ur spree, dunno whether will it be lesser than $90.
</font>

<font color="0077aa">cheerbear: esp during diarrhea, we need to pump the digestive system with these good bacteria. 'Cos when probiotics or the good bacteria populate the digestive system, the bad bacteria starts moving out... JTS.

Lacteol Fort comes in sachets and it is powder form. Just need to add in water and our bubs drink as per normal. Orange flavoured.
happy.gif
I think a box of 6 sachets is around $9+. FYI</font>

icylemon
ya lor. that i cant guarantee abt the price after shipping. am hoping that i us fx will drop like mad these few days to save moolah... in my dreams i think

elch
no issues. just let me know, k?

<font color="aa00aa">R&amp;R mum
The shipping cost for LF can be quite exp. LAst Dec I bought a scribble &amp; write set at S$24.90 but paid $17 for the shipping cost. But the overall cost is still cheaper when compared to local.

Bought a few LF items from sprees before and the shipping cost for each item is around $17 - $20.</font>

<font color="0077aa">my thoughts are that there is still a 20% discount and these are also applicable to sale items online... Hence, I thought online easier lor; otherwise how to determine who gets the limited set or not from angela?</font>

Back